Page 10086 of 10095 FirstFirst ... 908695869986100361007610081100841008510086100871008810091 ... LastLast
Results 201,701 to 201,720 of 201891

Thread: Random Thoughts Thread

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What I am saying is that there is no way to contact her. I don't have her personal information and trying to call the place where she works is a pointless endeavor, I know because I tried.

- - - Updated - - -

I called and they said "we will contact her and call you the next day". It's been almost a week, and even treated me like it was the first time when I called back.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

月日は百代の過客にして、行かふ年も又旅 人也。 Benderesco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    What I am saying is that there is no way to contact her. I don't have her personal information and trying to call the place where she works is a pointless endeavor, I know because I tried.

- - - Updated - - -

I called and they said "we will contact her and call you the next day". It's been almost a week, and even treated me like it was the first time when I called back.
    Oh, I see. Yeah, that's troublesome. Some clinics are really disorganized, especially if you are using public healthcare. If she is working at a public hospital/clinic, one can resort to the public defender's office if service is inadequate, but that will probably be really difficult during the pandemic, when most state's offices are only processing urgent requests.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That feel when you hear someone shitpost a better known song over an anime OP, but you can't figure out which one. It's been driving me crazy for the last hour. It's something I've heard a bunch, so I definitely watched most of it. But I just can't get it, even though it feel on the tip of my tongue.

Gundam-a-thon Status: 0079 Zeta ZZ Char's Counterattck War In the Pocket F91 Stardust Memories Victory G Gundam Wing Endless Waltz 8th MS After War X Turn A SEED 00 Unicorn AGE Reconguista The Orgin Thunderbolt IBO

DONE!!!!!! 4 years, 1 week.

Bonus Rounds: Gundam-san Escalflowne Build/Try/Divers

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    My phone had been acting really weird for a while, changing volume randomly on its own, trying to search the music i play on it through google & soundhound, opening that obnoxious samsung assistant bixby constantly and activating the search function in practically every app that has it. After trying out various things i can only think it was caused by my breaking down earphones, because it hasnt happened after i threw them away.

like i get the volume thing since you can adjust the volume through them and i just learned that you can also use earphones to summon that pesky bixby but im still scratching my head on how those cursed earphones were able to make every search function flip out.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I've had that happen before. On my old sets, sometime the on/off button breaks and the phone treats it as a microphone input, and if I'm really unlucky it breaks by becoming too sensitive, not less, so it trigger anytime the headphones shifted.

Gundam-a-thon Status: 0079 Zeta ZZ Char's Counterattck War In the Pocket F91 Stardust Memories Victory G Gundam Wing Endless Waltz 8th MS After War X Turn A SEED 00 Unicorn AGE Reconguista The Orgin Thunderbolt IBO

DONE!!!!!! 4 years, 1 week.

Bonus Rounds: Gundam-san Escalflowne Build/Try/Divers

Blog Entries
    SHIT
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

new forum permissions huh

Blog Entries
    Sodding thing turns everything back to off when you go into the editing tool for multiple usergroups, so you have to change everything back every single time.

Hopefully bloody fixed.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

I'm seeing some red still I fear

Blog Entries
    Can't see forum, can't see threads, can't post?

Our sample user is working, as far as I can tell.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

JP Friend Code
    General Discussion, Story & Lore and FGO English thread titles are red and struck through. Locked, I guess.

I can still view them but cannot compose a post.

edit: damn zurv, using his spry youth to beat me to it

Can see the forum and threads, just cant post

Blog Entries
    FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Q: What kinds of threads should be made?
    A: New events or chapter releases, hyper-efficient farming setups, Servant viability discussions, this theory you came up with in the shower, you get the idea. Spinoff threads like manga adaptations and whatnot should go here if they're predominantly F/GO-related. User's discretion, basically, so don't hesitate to make them if you feel like it. The old general discussion threads are presently closed - for now, as mentioned, we're trying to encourage some thread proliferation and diversity of discussion. This is absolutely subject to feedback: we'll evaluate them in a week's time or so, and thereafter if the weight of opinion seems to shift. (It is also possible that we allow one "miscellaneous chat" thread for unfocused GO talk, while continuing to encourage detailed discussion elsewhere).
    I3uster has begun some example threads, like the attention whore he is.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

JP Friend Code
    is this a good time to mention I can't read

time to delete my question then

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiga View Post
    is this a good time to mention I can't read
    I would call it ... "relevant information".
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

JP Friend Code
    Ah, the end of the week. A time for reflection.

And while I unfortunately did not meet my study goals for the week, I can say that I also didn't meet my work goals for the week.

FUCK

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    reading this gave me secondhand IT anxiety
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    reading this gave me secondhand IT anxiety
    I roll to kill Mac Chaos.

- - - Updated - - -

13 to hit
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'