Thread: Random Thoughts Thread

Blog Entries
    美波 is pretty communicative artist... interacts in the comments on her channel and posts (English) translations of her songs on the videos. She also does livestreaming where she plays original songs and requests (like songs featured in anime OPs and EDs).

Here's one of those:

I also love her voice. She and Aimer should do a collab sometime.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a link in the comments for the songs she covers in the livestream video:

Timecodes:
    Minami - Prologue - 2:45
    RADWIMPS - Nandemonaiya - 8:40
    ONE OK ROCK - Heartache - 13:26
    Shiina Ringo - Marunouchi Sadistic - 15:44
    Koresawa - Tabako - 19:48
    Doubutsu Biscuits x PPP - Youkoso Japari Park - 26:08
    Charles - Balloon - 32:00
    Makka - My Hair is Bad - 35:15
    Minami - Kawaki wo ameku (Crying for Rain) - 37:53
    UNISON SQUARE GARDEN - Sugar Song to Bitter Step - 44:04
    Majiko - Kokoronashi - 49:18
    Minami - Suichuu Reflection - 57:16
    Minami - main actor - 1:09:30

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I love Minami, her vocals are hardcore.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    It focused on Dietrich and Galatea during the timeskip.

part of ch 4
    Led by two burly men into the chamber, Dietrich looked over at a table with various instruments, all of them bloodied to some extent. The floor was bathed in crimson scars, the walls covered in darkness. As her ruined shoes were shuffled across the chamber to the chains that were to bind her in place, she felt the dampness they'd spoken of; tears and torment. Spit, vomit; anything that someone in the most unbearable of pains would spew forth in their coping with the pain. The sodomizing of their heart and raping of their soul.

Her arms were held up, cuffed on the wrists by the chains that hung from the ceilings; her legs by the chains secured to the floor. Her clothes were removed and she stood there naked, exposed to the men in black attire that now entered the room.

One of them placed something on the table, wrapped in a dirty cloth. Whatever was inside moved. The other took one of the sharper-looking instruments from the table and something else. Something round, like a pill. He came up to her and shoved the pill-like object into her mouth and down her throat. As she gagged and spit and cursed his existence, he went back to the table.

The way he walked was… hazy. The room felt as if it were spinning and Dietrich started to lose all sense of where she was, what she'd been doing till then, and what was about to happen. Another, even heavier sedative.

Drool leaked from her mouth as she tried keeping her head up, making out that the man who'd given her the pill was back, rubbing the front of her body with something. It was wet and it burned. Badly. She wanted to cry out from what felt like a thousand hot embers being needled into every pore in her skin but bit down on her lip, blood mixing in with the drool. She wasn't… not anymore. For Heinrike's sake and that of the others.

The other man, the one who'd set that moving cloth down, was making sure her chains were rigid and no amount of force would break them. When he finished and nodded to his partner, her back hit something solid, and she was lowered down, now resting on a table that hadn't been there before. And, then, what felt like cold metal being pressed to the spot just above her chest. Her throat. The pressing became a stab, and she heard a squelch as the blade started moving downwards. Down and down, further and further until it reached her just above groin area.

"Pain is… Well, there are two types of pain, Dietrich…"

As the blood started to pool at the incision the other man produced another cloth and patted her down. When the man with the sharp instrument came back with the dirty cloth that'd been on the table, the other man slowly and carefully parted the skin that'd been cut.

"The first is physical, and those can always go away with time…"

She saw the man unwrap the cloth. Something fleshy and dark in color, like a very moldy green, was now in his hand. He tore it apart and sprinkled it all along the incision he'd made.

"The second is emotional…"

When he finished, the other man took what looked to be oversized thread and needle, which he proceeded to weave in and out of her skin, closing the incision.

"Emotional pains, unlike physical, never go away."

And, when they stepped back and waited, that was when the agony started. Whatever it was that'd been sprinkled inside of her was wrapping itself around her intestines and pushing its way into her bloodstream. Writhing, she closed her eyes.

"Sure, you can lock them away so they don't hurt you anymore, but in truth they never leave you…"

Biting down all the harder, her body felt as if it were being drowned in burning oil, and, in her spasms, she tried to remember Miss Elda's words to her. That physical pain was nothing if you could endure it. She remembered Heinrike.

"And, when brought to the surface again…"

The memories of their time together, the way she always acted so timid. Afraid of everything and, yet, when push came to shove, always dependable. Always there for her. Always able to cool the waters between her and Alric.

The softness of her eyes, the warmth of her smile. Sweet and never threatening. Beautiful brown hair, a nose which looked too small compared to those big blue eyes. A stuttering, quiet voice. One that would never speak again.

"They are never-ending."

And that was when her howls began.
    I'm interested. Hardly anyone cares about Galatea, she practically got written out of the story midway and demoted to peanut gallery/fight announcer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post

- - - Updated - - -

mah heart
    Love the vocals, but the composition could use some work. 90% of the song is the exact same chord progression over and over.

Steel string reminds me of this guy though. Most of his work are covers, but he's pretty damn good.

shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    I love Minami, her vocals are hardcore.
    She should do an opening or ending for one of Type-Moon's properties. Tsukihime remake when.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    I'm interested. Hardly anyone cares about Galatea, she practically got written out of the story midway and demoted to peanut gallery/fight announcer.

Love the vocals, but the composition could use some work. 90% of the song is the exact same chord progression over and over.
    Yes. I tend to write about the secondary and side characters more than the main or widely recognizable ones. It's why I don't like writing Shirou.

Minami is all about the vocals. Like Five said, they're hardcore.

Nice covers, btw.

This could be good for a Tsukihime ED by her (kinda tired of Fate but it could work for prototype tbh):

Some day I will manage to stop self-destructing by listening to sad shit at 4am, but that day is probably not today.
    Or yesterday. Tomorrow. whatever

https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm11008742
    shit BL says

It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    ladies, he's single

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    This is my song for transatlantic, Europe/Eurasia/Africa/Asia bound flights:

Yesterday was the first time I ever experienced a complete communication breakdown while speaking face-to-face with a native English-speaker (of my own accent and dialect, even). Made me feel like an idiot.
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Walnut Sparks View Post
    Yesterday was the first time I ever experienced a complete communication breakdown while speaking face-to-face with a native English-speaker (of my own accent and dialect, even). Made me feel like an idiot.
    What happened? I mean, I often don't understand how some Americans speak when they drawl to the point it comes out as "frhfhrhfrhfrhb" but it's hardly a breakdown when you can tell where it's heading.

For some reason, it always happens with Best Buy staff. Rarely with anyone else.

Blog Entries

while i do like her vocals, i do hope she branches out more from these heartbreaks

Quote Originally Posted by AsGryffynn View Post
    What happened?
    I was asking a cobbler about having some shoes modified, but all his answers were so roundabout and seemingly only tangentially-related to my questions that I couldn't follow him. I'd ask him, "Are you saying _____?" and I couldn't get a yes or no reply. That and I think he was half-deaf.
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Some day I will manage to stop self-destructing by listening to sad shit at 4am, but that day is probably not today.
    Or yesterday. Tomorrow. whatever

https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm11008742
    The song itself is really sad but what's worse is the buttclenching nostalgia it triggers. Man, watching nico nico vids all day as a teen, good times.

Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    The song itself is really sad but what's worse is the buttclenching nostalgia it triggers. Man, watching nico nico vids all day as a teen, good times.
    There's an /a/ sings of this song on YouTube dated 2010.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Am I weird in that if I ever met God, the first thing I'd do is to try and shoot Him in the metaphysical face and or slay Him in some way or another?
    Watch out for rogue trucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Mahou Shoujo Fushigi Tantei Obvious Sunara's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shizenhakka

Quote Originally Posted by Walnut Sparks View Post
    I was asking a cobbler about having some shoes modified, but all his answers were so roundabout and seemingly only tangentially-related to my questions that I couldn't follow him. I'd ask him, "Are you saying _____?" and I couldn't get a yes or no reply. That and I think he was half-deaf.
    I'm surprised you even found a cobbler.

#OwO#

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Am I weird in that if I ever met God, the first thing I'd do is to try and shoot Him in the metaphysical face and or slay Him in some way or another?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    But what if its a pretty girl that appears before you? (Or alternatively a sexy guy.)

And yes. Unless you have a developed backstory where he's an evil entity that committed some horrid crime against you. And even then yes because this screams of angst.

- - - Updated - - -

My brain automatically fills that as "chill... out."

#OwO#

Blog Entries
    i hope God is a giant tentacle monster from outer space and it,

Blog Entries
    Things I wonder while trying to sleep: Does anyone actually know someone who spontaneously combusted?
    Or is it one of those friend of a friend's third cousin's sister's in-law's boyfriend's grandmother's hairdresser type deals?

Also, was it secretly vampires or just the really wrong beauty/skincare or sunscreen regimen?
    Like "hey, let's rub kerosene over my body; it makes my skin so shiny."
    or
    "Let's market X as our secret ingredient in our lotion. It can't possibly be combustible."

On a side note, I almost wrote spinach combusted... -.-;
    Last edited by Sunara; March 10th, 2019 at 06:57 AM.

#OwO#

I knew an idiot who got drunk at a party, spilled whiskey all over him and then tried to light a cigarette. Nobody even managed to react (to be fair, everyone else there was fairly wasted too), he just lit up his whole hand. Fortunately he got away with a few mild burns, but man was that a moodkiller.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single