Page 10143 of 10174 FirstFirst ... 914396431004310093101331013810141101421014310144101451014810153 ... LastLast
Results 202,841 to 202,860 of 203477

Thread: Random Thoughts Thread

  1. #202841
    Oh I love these types of strawman comics, as I age I come to appreciate the fact that you see one and you've seen them all, real time saver!

  2. #202842
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    363
    JP Friend Code
    038371142
    >ifunny
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate. Much like Daybit, I am simply correct, and that is the end of the discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gosserbam View Post
    I am not a shitposter at all.

  3. #202843
    アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontariariario
    Age
    28
    Posts
    25,152
    Blog Entries
    36
    Why do those faces have to be so unnerving.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

    [11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

  4. #202844
    祖 Ancestor Temflakes403's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    RS, Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,359
    Blog Entries
    5
    Deathhappens for the love of god be posting Stonetoss as mockery of his comics
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sione
    Prententious killjoys with comically academic "critiques" are just as annoying as braindead gachoomers. This is the only valid horseshoe.
    A Fond Farewell to Type-Moon is a fucking gold mine.


  5. #202845
    The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    9,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi(kari) View Post
    >ifunny
    Only so much one can do on mobile.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Temflakes403 View Post
    Deathhappens for the love of god be posting Stonetoss as mockery of his comics
    I have no idea what you're trying to say. Hello!
    shit BL says

    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

    You are not getting government-handout waifus.


    Once and always and nevermore.

  6. #202846
    honestly though the feeling of burying your face between a good pair of large breasts is an amazing feeling
    how convenient are they too for doing subtle stuff in public if the other person's into it
    shit's cash

    i remember i started to lean more to the ass faction, neutral though i was , but nowadays after living some stuff, i don't know anymore
    Last edited by Crown; January 16th, 2022 at 04:14 PM.

  7. #202847
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    363
    JP Friend Code
    038371142
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    honestly though the feeling of burying your face between a good pair of large breasts is an amazing feeling
    how convenient are they too for doing subtle stuff in public if the other person's into it
    shit's cash

    i remember i started to lean more to the ass faction, neutral though i was , but nowadays after living some stuff, i don't know anymore
    リア充爆発しろ!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate. Much like Daybit, I am simply correct, and that is the end of the discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gosserbam View Post
    I am not a shitposter at all.

  8. #202848
    i'm pretty sure most people here have more friends and social life than me though
    i'm an introvert since middle-school and it's barely changed
    it's a bit sad to have missed things regular people experience
    Last edited by Crown; January 16th, 2022 at 04:50 PM.

  9. #202849
    祖 Ancestor Temflakes403's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    RS, Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,359
    Blog Entries
    5
    SEXO KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sione
    Prententious killjoys with comically academic "critiques" are just as annoying as braindead gachoomers. This is the only valid horseshoe.
    A Fond Farewell to Type-Moon is a fucking gold mine.


  10. #202850
    The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    9,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    honestly though the feeling of burying your face between a good pair of large breasts is an amazing feeling
    how convenient are they too for doing subtle stuff in public if the other person's into it
    shit's cash

    i remember i started to lean more to the ass faction, neutral though i was , but nowadays after living some stuff, i don't know anymore
    'subtle'

    Nothing you ever do in public is subtle, people usually just don't care enough to point it out.
    shit BL says

    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

    You are not getting government-handout waifus.


    Once and always and nevermore.

  11. #202851
    Your average edge/angst supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The empty plains of writer's block
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,043
    Blog Entries
    3
    Ah crap, I'm usually pretty active in writing Servant sheets here, but lately it feels like I'm hit by a particularly awful case of writer's block, the type where almost none of my ideas seem to work out, and the ones that do feel unoriginal or unsatisfactory compared to my previous works.

    Guess I really need a break.

  12. #202852
    Nikiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    5213′56″N 2100′30″E
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,215
    JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    i'm pretty sure most people here have more friends and social life than me though
    i'm an introvert since middle-school and it's barely changed
    it's a bit sad to have missed things regular people experience
    same

    Chaldea Heroes

    Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

    Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

    First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

  13. #202853
    it didn't help that I was a late bloomer, i was an ugly teen imo
    thankfully i started taking care of myself and i'm barely recognizable from my old self and can hold a pretty nice convo when i'm in the mood
    that being said i still get tired quickly of social gatherings, the less people the better

    thanks for reading my blog

    also how much did I miss on teen love? is it underrated or overrated? would love to know what you people think

  14. #202854
    Overrated, sometimes nice in the moment but cringe in retrospect.

  15. #202855
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,027
    Over, I'd say.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    I have no idea what you're trying to say. Hello!
    He wants to know if you're an "ironic" fan of alt-righters or an actual one.
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; January 17th, 2022 at 08:14 AM.

  16. #202856
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    363
    JP Friend Code
    038371142
    10 years ago, around this time of the year I watched my first "modern" 1-cour moe-style anime, Zero no Tsukaima. It was also the first time I obsessed over a fictional female character.
    Good times. It truly was one of the landmarks of my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate. Much like Daybit, I am simply correct, and that is the end of the discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gosserbam View Post
    I am not a shitposter at all.

  17. #202857
    Nikiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    5213′56″N 2100′30″E
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,215
    JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    the true explosion spell

    Chaldea Heroes

    Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

    Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

    First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

  18. #202858
    Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where AM I?
    Posts
    11,731
    US Friend Code
    156,137,657
    Blog Entries
    1
    Woke up today to 60cm of snow and still coming. Then work calls and says since the snow is so deep no ones coming in, so stay home. Then the migraine I had yesterday comes back. Then the internet dies on me. So I'm stuck at home, with my head feeling like its in a vice, with nothing to distract me while the painkillers set in. Fun fun fun. At least the power didn't die.

    Gundam-a-thon Status: 0079 Zeta ZZ Char's Counterattck War In the Pocket F91 Stardust Memories Victory G Gundam Wing Endless Waltz 8th MS After War X Turn A SEED 00 Unicorn AGE Reconguista The Orgin Thunderbolt IBO

    DONE!!!!!! 4 years, 1 week.

    Bonus Rounds: Gundam-san Escalflowne Build/Try/Divers

  19. #202859
    祖 Ancestor Temflakes403's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    RS, Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,359
    Blog Entries
    5
    This is a certified pogchamp momento.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sione
    Prententious killjoys with comically academic "critiques" are just as annoying as braindead gachoomers. This is the only valid horseshoe.
    A Fond Farewell to Type-Moon is a fucking gold mine.


  20. #202860

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •