Page 1 of 42 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

So are their any KH fans here on Beast Lair and are any of you waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3D i know i am

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What's it coming out for?

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrass View Post
    What's it coming out for?
    For the 3DS and the first new Disney World announced to appeared in the game is The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Blog Entries
    I don't think I'll be able to get it . . .

Blog Entries
    ill play it if it actually takes place after KH2. as a general rule, I find prequels to be useless.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I'll play it anyway, no matter what I think of it.

358/2 Days......
    At least I liked some parts of the story for that one.

BBS was a ton of fun, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    ill play it if it actually takes place after KH2. as a general rule, I find prequels to be useless.
    As far as I know, it does. Just don't know why Sora and Riku are younger again.

Dream Drop Distance is an interesting title.....
    Member of S.A.B.R.
    "Bonds are ties to each other. I don't think little of that. But the futures we're meant to walk won't come to us with bonds alone. You're responsible for living your own life. That applies even now. We're simply walking on the next stage, is all." - Fudo Yusei

Blog Entries
    wait, its a sequal, but the the members are younger?

I am either disbelieving or intrigued. not sure which

I know, it's confusing me, but it definitely takes place after KH II and Re:coded.

Supposedly, Sora and Riku are going for the Mark of Mastery like Terra and Aqua did in BBS.
    Member of S.A.B.R.
    "Bonds are ties to each other. I don't think little of that. But the futures we're meant to walk won't come to us with bonds alone. You're responsible for living your own life. That applies even now. We're simply walking on the next stage, is all." - Fudo Yusei

Blog Entries
    im sorry, re:coded?

the devil is that?

im sorry, re:coded?

the devil is that?
    Remake of the cellphone game. Chronologically the latest events in the story that is KH, I suppose.
    Member of S.A.B.R.

Blog Entries
    ....normally in a series I like I would play the latest iteration but.....cell phone game?

really, do not want.

I'm a fan! I was a reluctant one but was surprsied at how awesome it was. I enjoyed KH1 and 2 a lot. Chain of Memories was okay, the card system was meh. I just finished Birth by Sleep and it was indeed very good and a lot of fun to play but it was too Disney. Not enough Final Fantasy; we only had Zack. It did connect to the other games quite well too. Unfortunately some of those connections were in the Final Mixes though.

As for 3D, I am very disappointed. Putting another side story on a different system again, not cool. And 3D can easily be put in the beginning of KH3 too.

And 3D is Sora & Riku's Mark of Mastery adventure. It takes place after KH2 and for some reason, they look as they did in KH1. I think they did this so they can re-use stuff from KH1, but that's just a theory.

The order of games is:
    Birth by Sleep -> Birth by Sleep Vol. 2 -> Kingdom Hearts -> Chain of Memories & 358/2 Days -> Kingdom Hearts 2 -> 3D

Hopefully Kingdom Hearts 3 is after but they have said it won't be anytime soon.

Well DDD isn't exactly a side story. It's actually the next part of the story, supposedly.

But I get what you're saying. I seriously don't want to get a whole new system just to play it.
    Member of S.A.B.R.

Quote Originally Posted by Bring View Post
    Well DDD isn't exactly a side story. It's actually the next part of the story, supposedly.

But I get what you're saying. I seriously don't want to get a whole new system just to play it.
    Yeah, I can see how it is the next part. But anything outside 1, 2, and 3 would be side stories to me.

They shouldn't have done 358/2, no one cares about Roxas anymore and released Birth by Sleep I & II sooner, thus letting them make KH3, which would include 3Ds, on the PS3. But, ever since Disney got a bigger hand in this, it's gone down hill.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Grant's Avatar
    ....normally in a series I like I would play the latest iteration but.....cell phone game?

really, do not want.
    Good, to be honest it's really not that great. There are a lot of shifts in game play (sometimes completely changing what skills do (without telling you what they can do now), the controls (mostly movement) are a bit jerky, using the L/R buttons to lock-on actually hurts my hands after a while (although I have rather large hands) and it's basically a redo of Kingdom Hearts without the good storytelling.

In all honesty 358/2 was better. It wasn't quite as good as KH, KH2 or BBS* but it was better.

As for the new game I'm hoping that it serves to answer some questions and simplify what's becoming a rather complex backstory.

*Not to say that those three didn't have a few problems of their own.

Blog Entries
    Why are they making us wait so damned long for KH3? Do they not understand we're tired of these prequels, which are honestly little more than distractions?

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrass View Post
    Why are they making us wait so damned long for KH3? Do they not understand we're tired of these prequels, which are honestly little more than distractions?
    Because without those ''prequels'' we wouldn't ge the entire plot and story of the series and i man what with claiming that those games are unnecessary Chain Of Memories,358/2 Days,Birth By Sleep,Recoded and Kingdom Hearts 3D are just as important to the plot as Kingdom Hearts 3D hell Nomura said that for the events of Kingdom Hearts 3 to happens the story Kingdom Hearst 3D must happen

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Grant's Avatar
    358/2 and Re-coded weren't really that necessary. They help a bit but you could remove them without real loss. Additionally they want to make more off the franchise with this and Final Mixes.

^nope your wrong are both game very important to the story and about the making money part duh is of course is obvious and abouth Kingdom Hearts 3 don't expect it to come until after Final Fantasy Versus 13 comes out considering that Nomura said hes busy with that game and he and his team wont be ready to start devolving KH3 until Versus 13 come out
    Last edited by Gundam Meister; March 15th, 2011 at 12:01 AM.