Page 429 of 429 FirstFirst ... 329379419424427428429
Results 8,561 to 8,562 of 8562

Thread: RWBY

Umu! ......Wait, what? Kratosirving's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    932 224 010
    Blog Entries
    Well Vic's been gone from the show since the Broly movie premiere and what happened shortly thereafter. RT cut him loose almost immediately to get out in front of any PR mess, which I still maintain they should have waited but the move was fully justified given the situation that was developing.

Vol. 7 was probably the best overall, even better than 3 which is a bit of a surprise. Sure there were some things in the last three episodes that I wasn't a fan of - the epic fail in logic of trying to fight in a flying ship for one - but there were a lot more positives than negatives. I guess the big question I have for next volume is how long will they stay in Atlas for it? Will it be a short arc to try and defend it and fail/succeed? Or is it something that will span the length of the volume and than set the stage to move forward toward Vol. 9?

Lastly, have to admit I wasn't a fan of Jaune's new hairstyle either when I first saw it - than realized I didn't think about it once while I was watching the series this season. Guess it's not that big of a deal after all. :|
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Code) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi ) Playlist

FGO Support Card (For Setsubon Tower 2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    How does this work and where does it go?

08:36 <Spinach> Opti took the words right out of my penis.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Volume 4 and 5 (which everyone hated) are still my favorites. In fact, this one is one of the ones I dislike the most. Too much story and asspulls for me. Miles thinks he's Tite Kubo.