Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Family Issues (Post HF True, Rider centric) (One-shot) (Co-written with Moczo)

Another Day At the Office Riven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    More a lack of patience/tolerance/sympathy.

I like my stories moving at a pretty nice pace. Insecure, stuttering people, especially ones who tend to have characters stop and slow down to focus on their self-esteem issues? Author's who think that's an interesting, engaging story? Screw that, there are sooooooo many better uses for that screentime.
    Out of curiosity, did you find any females in that cast that were better than Hinata?

Blog Entries
    *ahem* I approve of this. Now you guys need to write the sequel to all this! I really got to laugh harder than this to be sure that the humor level is appropriate!!
    Xamusel's Fanfiction Profile

For those that don't necessarily care if my fics aren't all Type-Moon related.

Hmm... this is a bit of a surprise these days.

An archive of my works on the forum that's pretty accurate.

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?

Simmer down people it was just a hopeful idea that I don't expect to happen....and Hymn is allowed his opinion just as much as anyone else.

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    Out of curiosity, did you find any females in that cast that were better than Hinata?
    None below the age of 20 come to mind, if we're still talking about Naruto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

None below the age of 20 come to mind, if we're still talking about Naruto.
    Yea.

I don't find her development all that interesting either, but she didn't grate on my nerves like the rest of the cast.

So if she was Rider's daughter, I wouldn't be inclined to develop nausea.
    Last edited by Riven; November 16th, 2012 at 03:29 PM.

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    Yea.

I don't find her development all that interesting either, but she didn't grate on my nerves like the rest of the cast.

So if she was Rider's daughter, I wouldn't be inclined to develop nausea.
    Her being Rider's daughter is not the breaking point for me. It the tendency for writers to see her and go, "Aww lookit the poor little girl suffering, let's give her nice things and make her dreams and come true and watch her smile" and here is when I throw up. I dislike the whole, "You how much they suffer, let's give them nice things for warm fuzzy feelings." Screw that, this is shounen. Pain is incentive to overcome and be badass, not be handed shit on a silver platter. Aww, is what you want at the top of a cliff impossibly out of reach? Well lemme just give it to you.....FUCK THAT! I'd rather watch the character climb that cliff, with their teeth if they have to!

Rider as Hinata's daughter played up as proper sociopathic comedy? Good! Let's do nice things for characters? Not good. Especially not when Rider's sociopathic tendencies are being played up.

And on further reflection, Temari was alright with me.
    Last edited by Hymn of Ragnarok; November 16th, 2012 at 03:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Her being Rider's daughter is not the breaking point for me. It the tendency for writers to see her and go, "Aww lookit the poor little girl suffering, let's give her nice things and make her dreams and come true and watch her smile" and here is when I throw up. I dislike the whole, "You how much they suffer, let's give them nice things for warm fuzzy feelings." Screw that, this is shounen. Pain is incentive to overcome and be badass, not be handed shit on a silver platter. Aww, is what you want at the top of a cliff impossibly out of reach? Well lemme just give it to you.....FUCK THAT! I'd rather watch the character climb that cliff, with their teeth if they have to!

Rider as Hinata's daughter played up as proper sociopathic comedy? Good! Let's do nice things for characters? Not good. Especially not when Rider's sociopathic tendencies are being played up.
    I concur.

And on further reflection, Temari was alright with me.
    Now that you mention it, I think she was ok too.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors gwonbush's Avatar
    Her complete and utter lack of screentime prevents her from developing annoying qualities!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    I am of the personal belief that the Tsukihime Remake is two years from release. It will remain as such until a release date is announced, at which time its actual release date is 6 months after that date.

Quote Originally Posted by gwonbush View Post
    Her complete and utter lack of screentime prevents her from developing annoying qualities!
    Her beating up other, more annoying females is also a bonus.

Found this on FF.net and saw a review by a Yamimaru guy who said it was horrifying and not at all funny. Checked his profile to see that it was chock full of Naruto...
    F/SN x Disgaea Cross
    Crimson Spears

Kyouko-chaaaaan~
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanDracniil View Post
    Found this on FF.net and saw a review by a Yamimaru guy who said it was horrifying and not at all funny. Checked his profile to see that it was chock full of Naruto...
    The guy was in a bad mood when he reviewed. He PM'd Moczo and personally apologized for the review, so don't hold it against him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven2785 View Post
    You can have mine.

This is such a massive waste of utensils.

It prevents cross-contamination?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    Time to go to the holodeck! *Rams head up Sakura's vagina*