Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Death of Bloodlust

Pretty sure I missed some plot points due to my relative unfamiliarity with the Nasuverse, but I liked the story anyway

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like the second one better - although the first has sequel potential.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah. I left it like that in case I wanted to do a sequel to that. Arcueid as the master of Assassin... willing to kill everyone else in the Holy Grail War for Shiki? Yeah, they might well be fucked.

Second was the one that I thought was the "Good" ending, while the first is Nanaya Shiki rearing his head to break a copy of Crimson Moon Brunestud.

Honestly, though, how'd everyone feel about the story as a whole? Any points you liked as I progressed from start to finish? And, for the last few chapters, anyone agree that the music fit the story?

I though it did, but I may as well ask the fans I wound up with, here.

Anything that stuck with you as you read the story, or anything?

Oh, and for those that failed to guess the phrase that Arcueid quoted, it was Grahf from Xenogears, after he lost his love.

He then went on to destroy roughly 99% of the planet's population before getting stuck as a possession spirit of sorts... a possession spirit with a badass mech.
    I'm starting to suspect that talking with Kieran influences my rolls on Fate/Grand Order Heavily. How else can you explain me talking with him, then rolling for 30, only to get 3 Archer of Shinjuku on my second ten roll?

I write like Douglas Adams. Proof: http://iwl.me/s/696f37bd