Thread: Looking for experienced manga scanner to scan unpreserved tsukihime spin-off manga

Looking for experienced manga scanner to scan unpreserved tsukihime spin-off manga

Hello, I'm looking for an experienced manga scanner that knows how to delicately deal books. I'm preferable looking for scanners in the U.S. I will pay for shipping cost and commission.

The manga i'm looking to scan and preserve is a manga Tsukiouji (月皇子, Tsuki ōji?, Moon Prince) is a manga anthology written and illustrated by Kozumi Hato. It was compiled into a single volume published by Ohzora Shuppan in May 24, 2006. It features the characters of Tsukihime in a slice of life comedy stories

The book is 165 pages and is primarily black and white, with only 2 color pages and a color cover.

The manga can not be purchased digitally since when I spoke to type-moon and Kozumi Hato neither had the original manga's files. And doubt Ohzora Shuppan will follow up on my e-mail inquiry about an obscure manga they published 16 yr old.

I was luckily able to puchase the book off of amazon jp and I want to preserve this book for fans and upload it to the Internet Archive.

If anybody know of any trustworthy and experienced manga scanners I can commission then please notify me in the comments'

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    This is one of the most based posts I've ever seen on these forums. Good luck.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Genderbent Tsuki, I bet that's a riot. Good luck, OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    On this site, Paitouch would be my first thought in terms of manga scanners.

Unfortunately he's a bit absent right now...

i remember these, two or three chapters were shared on sumisora

Seems like it's been scanned now.

https://archive.org/details/Tsukiouji