Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 589101112 LastLast

Thread: Everyone shall make powerlevel charts

Blog Entries
    Especially since that was after he was infected by civilization. Just imagine how many bears he killed with his bare hands back on that mountain. Motherfucker was probably doing 'em in by the thousands. No TV, punch a bear to death. That's entertainment.

I'd like to see Shirou or Shiki kill that many bears at one time. Not fucking likely.

Blog Entries
    I bet Shiki has killed that many bears at once.

Blog Entries
    Wolves are close enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    They both have fur, they're basically the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lainru View Post
    I dunno. I spoiled myself a bit on Mahoyo, and looking at the CGs from that scene I could see the Soujuurou being the strongest thing having some basis other than "Nasu wanking."
    From what I understood from Mahoyo (which bear in mind wasn't a whole lot), him beating Leo was more about his balls of steel than his physical strength. Leo was unhurt physically, but was mentally devastated. Then not very long after, Touko slices Soujuurou him in half pretty effortlessly...

And then here's the thing though, is it reasonable to rate him highly simply because he was the strongest protag before the events of the game took place? I dunno, I feel that until the next game when maybe we find out he's part vampire or something, he shouldn't be up so high.

Blog Entries
    I didn't see Nrvnqsr throw out any bears in Tsukihime. The only possible interpretation of that is that bears must be far too powerful for Nrvnqsr to handle. That puts them above dragons and crab gods.

Blog Entries
    IDK. This is like saying we shouldn't highly rate some of the DAAs who we only get a name and a description for because we haven't seen them in an established work. It's still canon, according to Nasu, even if it hasn't really been shown to us.

- - - Updated - - -

Bears vs
    Spoiler:
    Mammoths

Discuss

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I didn't see Nrvnqsr throw out any bears in Tsukihime. The only possible interpretation of that is that bears must be far too powerful for Nrvnqsr to handle. That puts them above dragons and crab gods.
    But Nrvnqsr did throw elephants...
    Does that means... Bears>Elephants!?
    My whole life might be a lie!
    Then that means he is not just the most powerful protag, but the most powerful being in the whole Nasuverse!
    Last edited by Reynel; December 8th, 2012 at 02:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lainru View Post
    IDK. This is like saying we shouldn't highly rate some of the DAAs who we only get a name and a description for because we haven't seen them in an established work. It's still canon, according to Nasu, even if it hasn't really been shown to us.
    Yeah, but that's kinda why we don't put DAAs on a power level list. If anything I'd be happy with a Mountain and Civil Soujuurou listed separately.

But I guess he's the strongest in the nasuverse regardless.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reynel View Post
    But Nrvnqsr did throw elephants...
    Does that means... Bears>Elephants!?
    My whole life might be a lie!
    Then that means he is not just the most powerful protag, but the most powerful being in the whole Nasuverse!
    Finally, another has reached the hidden gospel. Bears are indeed far superior to elephants, but this fact is something that must be discovered for yourself. It can't be taught.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ramza444 View Post
    Yeah, but that's kinda why we don't put DAAs on a power level list. If anything I'd be happy with a Mountain and Civil Soujuurou listed separately.

But I guess he's the strongest in the nasuverse regardless.
    Strongest in the Nasuverse wat, all we've been saying is that he's stronger than Shiki and Shirou, and I guess the other Shiki with the modest breasts.

But yeah, I'd say his case is similar to Roa. We know in the past he was one hard rolling mother fucker, but he's weaksauce in the current story for one reason or another.

Blog Entries
    Less sense of self than Shirou. Less personal motivation than Ryougi. More living in the moment than Tohno. Their powers combined, he is the strongest protagonist. Clean, honest mountain living is the best superpower.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors celsius's Avatar
    Couldn't Shirou wipe out an army of bears just by swordspamming? The way I figure, as far as raw power goes, Shirou's probably the strongest of the protagonists.

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    Russians confirmed for hardiest people. Zouken is Russian. Young Zouken top of all charts ever.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    or by wrassling.
    And so once again, Gilgamesh comes out on top.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    What we don't get to see in Zero is that had Xander charged with the chariot, Gil would've just suplex'd the bulls.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't know who is serious and who is joking anymore.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    IIRC he used one in the park fight... Arc destroyed it, clearly too much for Shiki

Blog Entries
    Fuck your right she killed a grizzly right befre the elephant. Nevermind, I'll just go killmyhself for being wrong fuckheat, I hope your fucking happy.

- - - Updated - - -

there we go