Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone shall make powerlevel charts

So, like, I may not care about DDD, nor may the rest of the world, but I've got to ask anyway since you've sort of dragged DDD into the light: Is Kanata even sane? Or intelligible? Or anything approaching normal?

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    I seriously wonder what they were thinking. As far as I know, she's pretty much the only one we know they experimented on, to the point of killing, multiple times. And they are supposed to be a federal hospital. And throw a fit on Hinomori for killing citizens (other Agonists).

"Oh hey this bitch is pretty immortal, lets test it out? Wow she's pretty tanky lets test out fire? Oh hows this then... Sorry Tomato-san she's now OP wat do"
    Didn't they start the experiments after she
    Spoiler:
    died of poisoning, developed antibodies and resucited?
    That might have sparked their interest.

Quote Originally Posted by TypeWannabe View Post
    So, like, I may not care about DDD, nor may the rest of the world, but I've got to ask anyway since you've sort of dragged DDD into the light: Is Kanata even sane? Or intelligible? Or anything approaching normal?
    Yes, she's still a cute and fragile young lady. She's just powerful, that's all.

Ah, so, this being, sort of but not really, the Nasuverse in only the loosest of senses, that means practically anybody can beat her in the main setting, because most of them actually use their brains/instinct/superior talents/hax/Gates of Babylons in a fight.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Cannot die does not equate to cannot lose. Nasu made that plenty clear.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Did they? I can't remember. I just thought they fucked with her and went SORRY TOMATO SAN SHE'S FUCKING INVULNERABLE NOW TO FUCK EVERYTHING LOLOLOL

Kanata is powered by shounen super strength/hotblooded/love/etc. ala Gunbuster/Tengen Toppa/G Gundam/etc.. Its kinda what powered her up enough to beat Ookuma or someshit. She wuvs her brother and therefore can never be defeated11!!!11!

Did I really just put that?

- - - Updated - - -

food make a powerlevel list.
    Last edited by Cruor; December 6th, 2012 at 08:04 PM.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

You still didn't answer my question about her level of intelligence.

- - - Updated - - -

You still didn't answer my question about her level of intelligence.

Blog Entries
    Going from Cruor's descriptions of the character, she probably failed a test once and became immune to stupidity.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    0. DDD tainting the list

1. Gilgamesh should be at the top.

2. You are missing Crimson Moon Final Form, which should somewhere around or slightly above the Aristotles you got in there.

3. Zelretch is a bit low

4. Shiki 3rd is too high

5. Aoko is too high

6. Iskander is a bit too high

7. Medusa is too high, unless you are talking Gorgon, then it is actually a bit low

8. Nero may be a bit high/low since he is strong against some Servants while weak against others. (e.g. Iskander will most likely out-mob Nero since his army numbers tens of thousands).

9. Roa is a bit too low.

10. God Word is way too low

11. I don't even know where Fujino should be placed, since Nasu has pent-up power level jizz for Fujino.

12. Beowulf is too high. Beowulf~Pegasus, and Pegasus is hose-able by Servants no problem

13. Hero Kotomine is too low

14. Kuzuki is too low

15. Soujuurou is too low, since Nasu declared that srs mode Soujuurou is the strongest protagonist in Nasuverse yet.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    She's got the schooling of a 14 year old.

Has the common sense of a shonen protag.

Goes wtf when she sees giant flying bug cats building death star pyramids or whatever the hell you call that thing.

Real answer: pretty like, totally nuts as a kid. No common sense or anything. Theoretically, is a lot smarter by Vt. As in, she has enough sense to pay attention to what ability the person she's facing has and to write about it afterwords.
    Oh right.

Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Cruor is very nice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    15. Soujuurou is too low, since Nasu declared that srs mode Soujuurou is the strongest protagonist in Nasuverse yet.
    Whoa, what. Care to source that?

0. DDD tainting the list

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ResponseUminekoBullshit.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	7364
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    Time to go to the holodeck! *Rams head up Sakura's vagina*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lainru View Post
    Giant 4Gamer interview, I think. Said something like, when Soujuurou first came down from the mountaintop he was the strongest Type Moon protagonist, but he got weaker as he grew accustomed to civilization and turned into a real boy.

Blog Entries
    Oh.

Just like Enkidu.

Hm.

Nasu:
    This is the deliciousness of living together. Three people who shouldn't be able to tolerate each other, without changing their own values and rules, living together. Of course, there are also things that got damaged.
    For example, when Soujuro first arrived from the mountains in Chapter 1, he was stronger than any other TYPE-MOON protagonist. As he got used to civilization, and settled down as an "individual," he gradually became weaker. 「Mahoyo」's topics are really things like "urban and wilderness" and "advancing civilization." People who have no knowledge of things outside of nature, fallen as a creature due to being too close to happiness. Soujuro who is always changing, Alice who has not changed all her life, and Aoko who continuously attracts new things, the three of them converge in that mansion. When someone looks back at this story much later thinking "we lived through that miraculous time," isn't that what youth is all about?
    Here.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    0. DDD tainting the list
    QQ

1. Gilgamesh should be at the top.
    Sure. Why not.

2. You are missing Crimson Moon Final Form, which should somewhere around or slightly above the Aristotles you got in there.
    lol not making them cards. Too annoying.

3. Zelretch is a bit low
    Ueeh~ I'm iffy on this not sure on how strong to put him Ii wanted to put him over Demon Lord but I thought for sure I would get bitched at by somebody and called an idiot. But yeah, this prolly is the most correct.

4. Shiki 3rd is too high
    Yeah, I realized that during this argument in Badass.

5. Aoko is too high
    Well, the olden 'Aoko can destroy a city/town in a second' combined with her having a 3/10 of a chance to beat Arc made me place her high, but yeah, a bit too high. Should have put her in the more general vicinity rather right next door.

6. Iskander is a bit too high
    EX NP not OP enough. But yeah, considering I ranked female version of Ghost Pirate so low I rally shoulda put Iskandar lower.

7. Medusa is too high, unless you are talking Gorgon, then it is actually a bit low
    Kinda both, actually had no idea what to do with her. So I was like, fuck it.

8. Nero may be a bit high/low since he is strong against some Servants while weak against others. (e.g. Iskander will most likely out-mob Nero since his army numbers tens of thousands).
    That's kinda why Ii placed him there. But he might be a bit too high, yeah. Right there he's like, above average Servant but not yet strong/super strong Servant.

9. Roa is a bit too low.
    Its Manga Roa, I think. have no idea which Roa I am talking about there. If it was Tsuki Roa he'd be slightly above Shiki, if it was MB Roa he'd be around Nrvnqsr, Kouma, and Powerd, if it was Original he'd be around Super Strong Servant tier. So yeah, he's just deeeeeerp and should be moved to anywhere but there.

10. God Word is way too low
    Eeeeh, I think he might be a bit too high, ah well, if you say so.

11. I don't even know where Fujino should be placed, since Nasu has pent-up power level jizz for Fujino.
    That's why I went fuck this. Her Clairvoyance and Bending shit is supposed to maker her above Araya but she just got rolled over.

12. Beowulf is too high. Beowulf~Pegasus, and Pegasus is hose-able by Servants no problem
    I thought he might be something like Kouma tier where did I place hi- holy fuck.

13. Hero Kotomine is too low
    That's Young Kotomine no CS buff.

14. Kuzuki is too low
    No reinforcement. But yeah, might be slightly under put. But no space lololol.

Not that extraordinary from what we seen so far. But yeah, he's prolly going to get majorly buffed. To like, Servant tier or some shit lololol.
    Oh right.

Cruor is very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    She's got the schooling of a 14 year old.

Has the common sense of a shonen protag.

Goes wtf when she sees giant flying bug cats building death star pyramids or whatever the hell you call that thing.

Real answer: pretty like, totally nuts as a kid. No common sense or anything. Theoretically, is a lot smarter by Vt. As in, she has enough sense to pay attention to what ability the person she's facing has and to write about it afterwords.
    This.
    Assuming she's a normal person who just can't die the same way twice, just trap her in a net (or elaborate bondage gear, because FANSERVICE), and she becomes useless.

黒いスサノヲ, Black Susano'oh IhaxlikeNoob's Avatar
    food says Goldie should be at the top huh?

Does food mean a real incarnated HS!Gilgamesh instead of the Servant-degraded copy?
    NASUVERSE STAMPEDE!!!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asdfghl View Post
    This.
    Assuming she's a normal person who just can't die the same way twice, just trap her in a net (or elaborate bondage gear, because FANSERVICE), and she becomes useless.
    As a loli that's kinda what they did after shooting with so much lead that she was pretty much iron man and couldn't move her body. She also has super strength though. Like able to pick up giant Roman/Greek pillars as a loli. But that's according to description not what she actually did.
    Last edited by Cruor; December 6th, 2012 at 09:13 PM.
    Oh right.

Cruor is very nice

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lainru View Post
    Never doubt food, child.

Now put Gilgamesh on top of the list.