Page 1 of 12 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone shall make powerlevel charts

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Everyone shall make powerlevel charts

So what I said yesterday of everyone making a thread of their own powerlevel charts so we can hopefully all rage at each other? Yeah, I decided to make it. I purposely left some baits in this. Also, I have no sense of scaling. Or perhaps I have too much of it as there's huge fucking gaps.

Random comments on my list:

1. I think Ryougi should be higher in retrospect but I'm not sure how high, I'm serious when I said Ii had no sense of scaling as just going up a bit puts her on Bazett and Kiritsugu tier... Actually yeah, I shoulda placed her higher since I didn't make this purely based of combat ability, hence me putting " " so high as she's only supposed to be Servant level.

2. Servant level, in my opinion, would be that big blue wave right there in Fate where everyone is higher then humans and so fucking close together. I think I might have put Kouma too high/low but I have no clue (actually I kinda messed up there, Kouma is slightly a bit higher then I thought I placed him he's like 5-15 pixels off which makes quite the difference, but yeah, I moving this crap in paint so deeeerp).

3. I'd like to put Nrvnqsr slightly lower but spacing is shit to be more on level with Vlad, I guess? Iunno.

4. Wallachia should be higher.

5. Wtf Roa did I put? Even I don't know. I guess it has to be the Tsukihime manga one which I never read as Tsuki Roa should be slightly above Shiki. Wish I had all 3 Roa's we know of Tsuki Roa, MB Roa, and Original. Because the one I put down is just wat.

6. Satsuki and Akiha are too high why did I only notice this noooow. Akiha shouldn't be above Archer Arm, maybe a hypothetical CRV pone but I just went laughed when I saw that and made it Tsuki Akiha in my mind. Especially since Ciel 1v3'd Akiha, Sion, and Shiki and was like gg 2 e z afterwords. Satsuki is kinda weak in Tsuki I have no idea how strong in MB because of how wacky it is.

7. I personally think Zouken's a bit stronger then we think but I perhaps went a bit too far (he should be below Youngmine around Bazett levelish).

8. I have no fucking clue where to place Avenger. Weaker then Bazett. I honestly have no fucking clue what I was thinking. I like just placed him at Archer Arm Shirou level and was like fuck it.

9. Kurokiri Satsuki being that high is a joke because of how highly everyone talks of him.

10. Alice and Aoko might be too high. Alice because deeeerp. And Aoko because I just went why not and placed her that high because of that thing about her having a 3/10 chance of beating Arc legitimately or something. I used future Aoko because there was no Tsuki Aoko and putting up Mahoyo Aoko is just pure bait.

11. I had no space for the Servants because there were so many of them which fucked up the Servant tier area. You can see it quite easily how covoluted that area is.

12. Diarmuid goes gg easy on Lancer in Japan. Lancer woulda stomped Archer first fight if he didn't have the CS to go against him.

13. I need moar characters but I don't want to make my own things.

14. Holy shit Alba and Araya how did you get so high. Like, I swear I put you lower. But yeah you were like the first few I put up so I probably messed with the scaling when working on it but holy shit.

All in all I think I made a lot of mistakes when making this list (both with trying to leave baits and genuine wat the fuck were you thinking Cruor) that I'm too lazy to edit (I spent like three hours already on this and I'm tired of this damn thing and have homework to do). And in general it might be pretty bad. Anyway, make your own.

My TEN HOURS IN PAINT.

Use this as a template, I guess. But really all I did was sort everything out by work.
    Last edited by Cruor; December 5th, 2012 at 11:47 PM.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    So what I said yesterday of everyone making a thread of their own powerlevel charts so we can hopefully all rage at each other?
    Don't do it to much.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Iksander > Saber

wat

it begins
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Is that Gawain with/without sun or some kind of compromise?

Blog Entries
    Just waiting for somebody to post a chart that's exactly the same as Cruor's but with all the DDD edited out, all I really need from this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Just waiting for somebody to post a chart that's exactly the same as Cruor's but with all the DDD edited out, all I really need from this topic.
    Imo most of agonists are below Servant level, that's all you need to know.

shit did I read wrong your post?..

Yes you read wrong my post.
    Sorry, fucking cold.
    Last edited by Crown; December 6th, 2012 at 12:06 AM.

Blog Entries
    Taiga ex rank luck > all

The world bends to her will, and she overwrites akasha, strongest nasu character ever

Only if someone makes a chart with Neko Arc above Arcueid and then Berserker above her.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post

Yes you read wrong my post.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Where's the Flash?

>>>>/co/

This looks nice! :v

What's the difference between "magus" and "magician" anyway?

Oh, and a little add, could you numerate the colors (instead of using just colors?)

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Cruor you have the absolute worsh charting sense ever. That barely qualifies as a proper chart. You can't even read the relative differences and the cards themselves are so large they are meaningless as datapoints.
    Last edited by Kyte; December 6th, 2012 at 12:14 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    Cruor you have the absolute worth charting sense ever. That barely qualifies as a proper chart. You can't even read the relative differences and the cards themselves are so large they are meaningless as datapoints.
    He's just using the template given to him, which seems based on how the people in the toaru fandom did it.

Basically... blame them.

Quote Originally Posted by Enhance View Post
    This looks nice! :v

What's the difference between "magus" and "magician" anyway?

Oh, and a little add, could you numerate the colors (instead of using just colors?)
    Magi use Magecraft, and Magicians use sorcery/True Magic.

Cruor you have the absolute worth charting sense ever. That barely qualifies as a proper chart. You can't even read the relative differences and the cards themselves are so large they are meaningless as datapoints.
    You're scaring the cuddly doggy!

I want Nasu to make enough stories in his shared universe for their to be some other standard for power levels other then Servant. It's kind of boring and really strange if you think about it. Servants show up a grand total of 5 times in the history of the World. But I guess with all these Fate spin offs that's not happening anytime soon.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    He's just using the template given to him, which seems based on how the people in the toaru fandom did it.

Basically... blame them.
    Should've burnt that shit and started over. It's the only way to repair the damage.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    They were in the original image. Had to use them. So I decided to be a dick. And put them in there to laugh at people.

Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post

Sorry, fucking cold.
    Yeah, I'd put (out of the main ones) Hinomori around where Roa is now (slightly lower actually. Of course I also want to lower Roa by quite a bit so he'd be higher) and Tomori slightly higher then him.

Sinker would be a lot lower like somewhere slightly below Rin level or Bazett at most (like, if it turns out he can do the weirdass invisible throw with things other than baseballs, like, knives or some shit).

Loli Kanata Iunno where to put lol.

Orgia Kanata (like during HandS, the year before that, or anything other than Vt) I would put somewhere near Servant tier.

Fat aonorexic chick Iunno where I'd put. Actually she should be pretty low. While I figure she could stomp kids I think playing against anyone decent she's gonna get stomped.

Who else is there? Ah right mind break kid. Prolly would fuck Shirou up I guess. But considering I put Touko's dolls so low I'd have to put him there too. I really needed to work on it more lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Cruor you have the absolute worsh charting sense ever. That barely qualifies as a proper chart. You can't even read the relative differences and the cards themselves are so large they are meaningless as datapoints.
    I like, took this and went into paint, and moved around the cards. And was like, done. Also sorted them out because I thought the ToAru charts were better when they sorted out between Science side and Magic side but that's my opinion.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice