Thread: Fate/Stay Night UBW Route continuation plan

Fate/Stay Night UBW Route continuation plan

I've been thinking for a long time now, that it would be a good idea to make a continuation of fate/stay night, specifically speaking the UBW route. so, this is what it's like in my mind:
    it's about a year after the fifth Holy Grail war. All side had reached the conclusion that the Grail had been destroyed by saber's Excalibur, Shirou and Rin has been studying abroad in London after that occurence up till now, leaving the Fuyuki in charge of Matou Sakura as temporary guardian. one day, the command spell suddenly appeared to 7 mages across the world. The seven were then either departed for or already been in Fuyuki from their respected countries, either left with their servant or yet to be summon their own. This is I had in mind: the main character was from France, an acquaintance of Rin and Shirou that they meet on one of the mission (will be explained later), an outcasted italian mage that work as a thief for magical items, the representative of almost-crumbling Einsbern, mage from association, the freelancer genius alchemist from Russia, a priestess from church, and a girl of small magus family in Japan. The servants accordingly will be saber, berserker, caster, assassin(later avenger), rider, lancer, and assassin. Note that the Grail's time axis is disrupted by saber on fifth Grail war, resulting in it's out-of-cycle appearance and strange influence on several servants

This is a story line for my doujin manga, so the details won't be as good as project that intended to be novel, feel free give me your critics or idea or question regarding that matter, and please forgive my grammatical error, since english is not my mother tongue. Continuation of this project would be written if there's enough demand, feedback, and spare time. Good day.

Blog Entries
    I love it how these people suddenly put out stuff like this.

Then again, I was no different.

Hypocritical Bastard I am.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    well, as long as oyu dont forget Luvia and Lord El-melloi II..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    well, as long as oyu dont forget Luvia and Lord El-melloi II..
    There's no reason for Luvia to necessarily be involved and El-Melloi doesn't strictly speaking have to be either, war to dismantle the Grail is distinct from 6th War.

Serpent: A question that comes to mind is why is the Grail showing up this early? Even with the mass leftover energy from the 4th War, it still took a decade to recharge.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    well even if they dont need to appear, personnaly i wouldnt miss up a chance to have them in. personnaly speaking

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    That's called "shoving characters you like in a story just because".

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors BlackField's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Serpent: A question that comes to mind is why is the Grail showing up this early? Even with the mass leftover energy from the 4th War, it still took a decade to recharge.
    This. Also why aren't Sakura/Rin masters in this HGW? As the Matou/Tohsaka representatives they will always get chosen by the grail.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    Not if they don't want. In the prologue, Kotomine said to Rin that she had to summon her Servant quickly, because if she wished to not participate then he'd have to find someone else and time was too short for that.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackField View Post
    This. Also why aren't Sakura/Rin masters in this HGW? As the Matou/Tohsaka representatives they will always get chosen by the grail.
    They have a greater possibility, not a certainty.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Not if they don't want. In the prologue, Kotomine said to Rin that she had to summon her Servant quickly, because if she wished to not participate then he'd have to find someone else and time was too short for that.
    Do you really think Zouken is gonna go "Nah, I don't want the grail anymore" and Rin is going to let AM be unleashed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    They have a greater possibility, not a certainty.
    To my understanding a member of the 3 founding families will always get the mark of the chosen. Zouken is going to force Sakura to summon a servant and Rin(with Shirou) will instantly fly back to Fuyuki under the circumstance of a new HGW.

All these other people are going to have to work out what the mark means, find a catalyst and then get to Fuyuki. I can't see Sakura and Rin not having summoned a servant before then.
    Last edited by BlackField; December 7th, 2012 at 08:11 PM.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Step 5 Engraving the Master with Command Mantra
    "The seat of the Master is provided on a first-come-first-served basis. At the instant seven Servants are summoned, all other candidates lose their opportunity to participate. Also, the successful summoner is awarded the Command Mantra corresponding to the Servant. The source of the Command Mantra is the Greater Grail."
    これがマスターを選定し、英霊にクラスを当てはめてサーヴァントとして招く。マスターを選出す る基準は魔 術回路を備えた魔術師であること、英霊を召還す るに足る偉人・異端者であること、そしてより真摯に聖杯を必要とする者から優先的にマスターを 選抜する。加えて始まりの御三家は優先的に選出されるが、こ れは必ず選出されるようにシステム上の制限があるわけではなく、あくまでも聖杯戦争を創始した ことから最も 聖杯を希求すると判断されているためである。し かし中には第四次聖杯戦争における言峰綺礼のように全く目的意識のない者を選ぶというイレギュ ラーも稀にあ る。
    That does not claim "seat reservation". It simply says precedence are given (and this is not concrete either, as the precedence is given due to the logic that "the Three House founded the ritual, they must really desire it"), but there is no absolute inclusion of the Three Houses. A desperate desire can tramp the said precedence.

Blog Entries
    And, by way of Arashi and my doc, food comes along to prove it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and a game quote:

- But they are only participants now that the Holy Grail summoning has failed and its ownership became uncertain.
    Now, their only role is to create the vessel of the Holy Grail.
    The same goes for Tohsaka and Makiri. They are just families whose members have a higher likelihood of being chosen as Masters."
    (Holy Grail War, the beginning, HF, Day 4)
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    I'm so confused right now. Are we going on about how good Seika's document is(cause I fully support this, first place I go to on TM stuff) or am I being told I'm wrong?

The Mark of the Chosen isn't a command seal, you could have the Mark of the Chosen and never become a master. A member of the 3 founding families will get the Mark of the Chosen, they then choose to use it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    nice question you got there. I think about it thoroughly. The reason Grail appear early is because of saber's excalibur at the end of the 5th war. It makes the Grail dissapear temporarily and cause the fluctuation in it's time-cycle. Think of it like this: excalibur doesn't destroy it, just fend it off and give it an irregular cycle because of it's overflowing energy

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Heart of the Star's Avatar
    interesting, i like the idea but i think it may need another plot line as well as a Grail war to make it unique because fate stay night was about the war and it finished with everything being explained. So you might need another plot-line to help make it stand out and increase the tension like i don't know... A Dead Apostle Ancestor trying to use the grail to resurrect Crimson Moon or something (hopefully something that we can't predict at all).

Well that's all i can say for now without more information so good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Heart of the Star View Post
    interesting, i like the idea but i think it may need another plot line as well as a Grail war to make it unique because fate stay night was about the war and it finished with everything being explained. So you might need another plot-line to help make it stand out and increase the tension like i don't know... A Dead Apostle Ancestor trying to use the grail to resurrect Crimson Moon or something (hopefully something that we can't predict at all).

Well that's all i can say for now without more information so good luck.
    you, sir, seems like you read my mind. Apologize might be offered to those who hoped for the continuation for almost 4 years. Yes, the twist will be there. Dead Apostle Ancestor will be playing a role, but the bigger role will be a burden of other strong entity; the surviving True Ancestor beside The Princess. The main character, hailed from France, will be somewhat a representative chosen by Rin to participate (the backstory is all there, at least for MC). If anyone here is good with words and wants to make a novel with this idea as a platform, I'd love to hear it from you, you can PM me to get more approachable contact. Aaand there will be also a twist in choosing of servants. It's just I can get it through to a story with my level of writing, and I find it extremely annoying.

well, Zouken was already disappointed by his grandsons performance, so he resort to outsourcing just like Einzbern in Fate/Zero. That wont be much of a twist, so I'll spill it. And that supposed to answer your good questions, right?

Blog Entries
    I guess its ok for you to necro the thread and all, seeing as how its yours, but lets at least use the edit button as opposed to double posting or whatever, ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Noted. I'll be careful next time. Thanks for the reminder.