Page 682 of 685 FirstFirst ... 182582632672677680681682683684 ... LastLast
Results 13,621 to 13,640 of 13696

Thread: Fate/Apocrypha: Free Range Spoiler Thread

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Anyway yeah, if you're not going to read the LNs (understandable with the translation dead) the manga is a much better alternative than the anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

tbh I think weirdo Darnicula man fits the feel of what Legend of Dracula and what Darnic is doing better, along with the narration in the LN about the nameless monster that's propelled only by a desire to propagate himself and get the grail.

It shouldn't be some cool suave Castlevania man. That'd be Dracula. With how it's mixed and blended and made into an odd existence thanks to Darnic's really big hard-on for the grail and cockroach nature I don't think it should be played so straight.

Vlad III… no, you are a vampire, and Darnic as well…”The vampire, who had abandoned even his existence as a Servant, couldn’t be bound with Ruler’s Command Spells. Lancer of Black was in a state close to vanishing, and even if she ordered him to kill himself with a Command Spell, the parasite within him, Darnic, could reject it.
    Ruler had already deemed this vampire as being the greatest threat that could destroy the Holy Grail War.
    He was neither a proud Heroic Spirit nor even a Servant. He was simply a ‘nameless creature’ that had gained the power of a vampire and lost any trace of morality.

Does anyone have the volumes in japanese?

JP Friend Code
    The first light novel volume of Fate/Apocrypha was released on December 29, 2012. Happy 10th Anniversary!

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Forgot to post it here too:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    I know all the critics to Higashide`s writing of Apo, so don`t kill the messenger:
    With the Blu-ray will come out a short novel title "Blank space" compose of 3 short stories:

Here is the description of the stories from the official page:
    第一章 望まれないアンボーン
    六導玲霞の過去、そしてジャックとの出会いの物語。
    第二章 予備部品バックアップ
    フィオレとカウレスがマスターとなるまでの物語。
    第三章 魔術使いマーシナリー
    獅子劫界離が最後に請け負った仕事に纏わる物語。
    I finally found the two non-Unbirth short stories online, translated or transcribed in Chinese.

"Mercenary" story
    "Backup" story
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Napul View Post
    Trivia from interview with Kinoko Nasu, Takeshi Takeuchi, Konoe Ototsugu & Yuichiro Higashide. (Source from Comptiq, Newtype and etc).

- The ligh novel was greenlit by Nasu, as supervisor, Higashide as writter and Konoe as illustrator art.
    - David, St.George, Kintoki Sakata & Musashibo Benkei were scrapped by Kinoko Nasu’s idea.
    - Nasu said these servants doesn’t fit into plot and they were replaced by four new servants instead.
    - Chiron, Avicebron & Achilles were designed by Takeuchi & Nasu, illustrated by Konoe in charge of character design.
    - Mordred is the culture of festival achievement thanks from TYPE MOON fanbase.
    - Addition of Mordred into F/A was Takeuchi’s idea and Nasu agreed.
    - Mordred was orginally to be male but Nasu feel that having two male characters look feminine (the other being Astolfo) would be too much.
    - However, Mordred as a male was not Nasu’s claim of actual fact. In truth, Nasu didn’t decided for final Mordred’s gender since Fate/Stay Night until Fate/Apocrypha. Which mean Mordred was “genderless” in F/SN.
    - After the project of online game was scrapped, Nasu said that all servants are too ridiculous powerful and might bored if the player’s powerful servant was facing against other player’s powerful servant. It’s like a hax.
    - The online game was based on Infamous 2’s gameplay style.
    - Nasu & Takeuchi were laughing about more Saber clone. In fact, Mordred is the real clone of Saber (Altria), so the wish has come true for those people who still saying about Saber clone.
    - Karna is Nasu’s favorite servant. Karna’s popularity has been skyrocket thanks to Fate/Extra CCC.
    - Astolfo is Konoe’s favourite servant. He is symbol mascot of Fate/Apocrypha. Higashide can’t even tell if this is comfortable or not since Astolfo is dude.
    - Yggdmillennia, Sisigou & Kotomine Shirou were planned by Nasu, Takeuchi & Higashide.
    - Higashide wrote all Sisigou, Reika & Black camp’s character development, while Homunculus, Kotomine Shirou & four new servants’s character development was already written by Nasu.
    - Nasu said that Shirou is basically a character who look to have “light outside and darker inside” personality. Uncanny different trait from Kirei.
    - Homunculus (Sieg) was Nasu & Takeuchi’s idea. Nasu wanted introduce male homunculus in Fate series for the first time.
    - Takeuchi & Konoe said Homunculus looks cute but dense person.
    - Takeuchi stated Homunculus & Jeanne are his new favorite characters, along with Altria.
    - Interviewer mention about why Takeuchi like Homunculus. He reply "It’s a secret" due it will trigger the spoiler.
    - Jeanne is based on real french student girl according to Takeuchi. She was at same college where Takeuchi studied, before he met someone as model of Arcueid Brunestud’s design from Tsukhime come to his mind.
    - The difference between Altria & Jeanne is sex appeal. Which is already explained in TYPE MOON April Fool 2012, where Heroine X (Altria) in furious when she heard that Jeanne’s sex appeal is better than her.
    - Tsukihime is Higashide’s favorite visual novel.
    - Nasu stated homunculus like Mordred can summoned as Heroic Spirit despite not human being.
    - The rules of magecraft in Apocrypha universe are same as in Fate/Stay Night & Fate/Zero except that there is no rule of Ruler classes.
    - Ruler’s duty is protect the Holy Grail and oversee the battle.
    - Interviewer asked Nasu & Higashide about why Jeanne hijack Leticia’s body rather than ritual summon. Nasu stated it was something broke the rule of HGW and corrupted the system.
    - Nasu mention the first servant who hijack human body is Avenger, Angra Mainyu from Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. Who control Emiya Shirou’s body and mind since he has no body but void form. The theory that come from Rin Tohsaka was correct.
    - Roa from Tsukihime was also can hijack the human body (Ciel & Tohno SHIKI) but reincarnation soul while he was in Akasha.
    - Nasu & Higashide admit it was silly idea in the first place. But they wanted Jeanne to have some disadvantages/weakness for herself due she was powerful servant and might kinda “boring” if she summoned as spirit form. (Avoid fan calling her a mary sue).
    - Which mean any servant can hijack the human body while in critical condition but it's rarely.
    - Karna’s background story has been altered in comparison to his original myth in Mahabrarat. This means, Karna is Nasu!Karna, not Myth!Karna which we know.
    - The rule of summoning Ruler is who can guide the war during in his/her past and a sainthood(?) as specific condition. Only one Ruler class is summoned in one war. The this system works in Apocrypha universe only.
    - St.George was remove because of this. Karna, however he refuse refer himself a saint and a killing machine who can kill God, summoned as Lancer class instead.
    - The Greater Grail force summon the servant as Ruler when met the condition completed.
    - If Jeanne is summoned in different universe without rules of Ruler, her class will be obviously Saber. She still will be summoned as Ruler if the mishap of war affected the result in different universe.
    - Jeanne was first mention in Kara no Kyoukai’s light novel reference: Mikiya Kokutou mentions her when he was discussing about Heroic Spirits who utilized the power of the Counter Force.
    - While the design for Jeanne wasn’t made during the production of the Fate/Zero novels, the design was completed around the time of the anime adaptation.

Source of text. <-- There is also a complete full detail summary of Vol.2
    "Why are you quoting a post that's almost 10 years old?"

Well, because I investigated this, seeing as this is the only source on the internet that still mentions this information. The tumblr post that this is originally copied from can be read here, archived, as it has since been taken down. Nevertheless, there's nothing of note missing from it that we care about (the majority of the post is a summary of Apo Vol. 2).

Anyway, to make a long story short, this information is all in most likelihood all fabricated. Made up. It didn't happen. Fake.

So you might be like, "how do you know?", and I'll explain. First of all, as you can see, the post mentions this is taken from "Comptiq, Newtype, etc", and it's true there are some interviews about Apocrypha in one of these. Comptiq specifically. There is nothing in Newtype, and etc could be anything. Given the contents of the post ("Interviewer asked Nasu & Higashide..."), the implication is that Nasu and Higashide both were present for the interview, but the image use as a source only has Higashide speaking. That in and of itself is suspicious, but we can't say for sure only Higashide is in the interview from that single page, since the interview most likely is longer.

So where is this image from, anyway? It's from Comptiq 2013 August Issue. In this Comptiq, there's a special TM Ace Extra bundled in with the magazine, which contains the interview. Here's the other page of the interview. Once again, we cannot see Nasu as part of the interview. This is without the shadow of a doubt a Higashide solo interview which came out around the time of Apocrypha's 2nd volume releasing. So what of the contents, then? Well, not a single point mentioned in this list is present in this interview.

So straight from the start this alleged Comptiq interview has nothing to do with what the person is claiming. That alone is extremely suspicious. Why link it then? To give it some modicum of legitimacy for people who can't read Japanese? (and even if you could, the image is blurry enough that it's difficult to make out what it says + it's only half of the interview). What about any other interviews then? Surely there are some, right?

Right, so there is an interview with Nasu and Higashide about Apocrypha and its creation process, but it's not from any source listed (unless you want to take into account 'etc'). It's from TM Ace 8, and came out right before the Apocrypha LNs had started being released. In this interview, Nasu is present, and they do talk about the creation process. However, as much of the content at the time was a spoiler (Sieg is never mentioned, expect being perhaps alluded to once), they don't go into depth about certain characters and how they work within the Apocrypha lore like the tumblr post claims.

Okay, but surely you just haven't searched enough? Unfortunately, I think I have, and additionally, famed TM Archivist GrogxGrog also lists no other Higashide/Nasu interviews about Apocrypha outside of the one I just brought up. Keep in mind, that this information that circulates around in the Western TM fandom cannot ever be found as talking points in the Japanese one. It is not listed on their wiki, nor are there allusions to it anywhere else that I can find.

The likeliest conclusion is simple. The tumblr user who goes by the name of "shinichameleon" made it all up, and uncritical Western TM fans have been circulating it for 10 years without ever looking into where it comes from.

Let that be a lesson, I suppose?
    Last edited by Petrikow; June 13th, 2023 at 11:21 AM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    SHOCKWAVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Son of a bitch, it's the same dude who got banned from Reddit for tabloid posting and tallying NSFW FGO loli fanart.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought he was just stupid, but he's been at this for years? That's wild.
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    At least he didn't maliciously credit anything to me this time.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    "Why are you quoting a post that's almost 10 years old?"

Well, because I investigated this, seeing as this is the only source on the internet that still mentions this information. The tumblr post that this is originally copied from can be read here, archived, as it has since been taken down. Nevertheless, there's nothing of note missing from it that we care about (the majority of the post is a summary of Apo Vol. 2).

Anyway, to make a long story short, this information is all in most likelihood all fabricated. Made up. It didn't happen. Fake.

So you might be like, "how do you know?", and I'll explain. First of all, as you can see, the post mentions this is taken from "Comptiq, Newtype, etc", and it's true there are some interviews about Apocrypha in one of these. Comptiq specifically. There is nothing in Newtype, and etc could be anything. Given the contents of the post ("Interviewer asked Nasu & Higashide..."), the implication is that Nasu and Higashide both were present for the interview, but the image use as a source only has Higashide speaking. That in and of itself is suspicious, but we can't say for sure only Higashide is in the interview from that single page, since the interview most likely is longer.

So where is this image from, anyway? It's from Comptiq 2013 August Issue. In this Comptiq, there's a special TM Ace Extra bundled in with the magazine, which contains the interview. Here's the other page of the interview. Once again, we cannot see Nasu as part of the interview. This is without the shadow of a doubt a Higashide solo interview which came out around the time of Apocrypha's 2nd volume releasing. So what of the contents, then? Well, not a single point mentioned in this list is present in this interview.

So straight from the start this alleged Comptiq interview has nothing to do with what the person is claiming. That alone is extremely suspicious. Why link it then? To give it some modicum of legitimacy for people who can't read Japanese? (and even if you could, the image is blurry enough that it's difficult to make out what it says + it's only half of the interview). What about any other interviews then? Surely there are some, right?

Right, so there is an interview with Nasu and Higashide about Apocrypha and its creation process, but it's not from any source listed (unless you want to take into account 'etc'). It's from TM Ace 8, and came out right before the Apocrypha LNs had started being released. In this interview, Nasu is present, and they do talk about the creation process. However, as much of the content at the time was a spoiler (Sieg is never mentioned, expect being perhaps alluded to once), they don't go into depth about certain characters and how they work within the Apocrypha lore like the tumblr post claims.

Okay, but surely you just haven't searched enough? Unfortunately, I think I have, and additionally, famed TM Archivist GrogxGrog also lists no other Higashide/Nasu interviews about Apocrypha outside of the one I just brought up. Keep in mind, that this information that circulates around in the Western TM fandom cannot ever be found as talking points in the Japanese one. It is not listed on their wiki, nor are there allusions to it anywhere else that I can find.

The likeliest conclusion is simple. The tumblr user who goes by the name of "shinichameleon" made it all up, and uncritical Western TM fans have been circulating it for 10 years without ever looking into where it comes from.

Let that be a lesson, I suppose?
    >shinichameleon

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?????????

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Son of a bitch, it's the same dude who got banned from Reddit for tabloid posting and tallying NSFW FGO loli fanart.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought he was just stupid, but he's been at this for years? That's wild.
    I guess before he was obsessed with trying to start shit about Sakurai using 4chan as a source he was content just making up nonsense about apo. Wasn't he the same person that said that Japanese Mordred and Semiramis fans hate each other?

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Yes.
    canon finish apo vol 3

He should have gotten banned sooner

Quote Originally Posted by Shockwaver99 View Post
    I forgot to comment that. I wish I can explain but not now though.

Spoiler:
    Her reputation is really bad, literally bad. I recalled my friend said Chinese, Korean and of course Japanese fanbase hate her so passion thanks to Vol.3, 4, and now 5.

EDIT: I refer to Semiramis btw.

Caules becomes Waver's apprentice? I smell Case File wank there.
    Would you believe me if I say Medea & Kiara are way popular than her? I found it pretty funny that they're never refer Medea and Kiara as old woman but her. Are you happy now Miibunk?

I don't know about you:

Spoiler:
    From what I heard and before I join this forum, she was most disliked in female demographic than male demographic. Even worst, there's Esdesu fanclub (I assume the character who wearing white outfit, long blue hair, uses rapier and has larger breasts, come from Akame ga Kill! series. Correct me if I was wrong because I never read the manga before and I'm sorry if I butcher her name.) backup an argument for saying how suck Semi was.

Also, need I say more? About Chinese and Korean fans hating her (and Reika and Celenike) too? Like this one for example, how Mordred kills Celenike art by Korean female artist, Karna and Mordred fan by the way.

Decapitation

Too bad I can't link the picture of Kairi shoots and Mordred cripples Semiramis by same artist, she locked her twitter for now.

I should stop here right now. As I mentioned before, just wait next month. I don't really want to talk too much about.
    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/posts.ph...#comment-31030

trust nobody, not even yourself

Also it seems the trick was so nice he pulled it twice with Ibuki Douji on reddit, which I can't corroborate atm

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Don't trust and always verify.

lol. Anyway.

Spoiler:

Yuichirou Higahshide is a writer of Propeller company. Most known of his works.....Ehmmm....Bullet Battlers, Evolimit, Princess Waltz, Ayakashibito, and most everyone knows what his latest work, it’s Fate/Apocrypha, under the direction by Kinoko Nasu. This is second times that Nasu supervised his work, after he had done collaborated with Gen Urobuchi, who were written Fate/Zero. Higashide was one of Nasu’s friend since during his college life until he joins Propeller and then TYPE MOON. Hanageya Jin, Gen Urobuchi, Sakurai Hikaru, Ryogo Narita, Kinoko Nasu and himself were knew each other before TYPE MOON becomes well known company.

Okay I’m not good at explain his background history and I’m trying to be honest here, when I hearing his name, doesn’t ring a bell to me for some reason. Not only just me, I’m surprise that same goes for everyone especially Japanese fans because Higashide is very obscure author you’ve ever heard. When you think when hear famous name like Urobuchi, Narita and name any famous authors, you thinking “Hey, it’s that an author who writes *Insert well-known title name*!”. Higashide has no work has become famous that everyone else knows about it until Fate/Apocrypha, supposedly it were originally Nasu’s main project. I’m not saying this because Higashide sucks or anything else negative comments about him, it’s just he is too obscure that makes everyone can’t describe what he was about, or any works from him. Just name any of his works that can guarantee everyone knows, anything but Fate/Apocrypha.

Thankfully I have gathered several information about him thanks to Japanese fans especially Merem Blog (Except JBBS troll users, unless there is an exception if something caught my attention), Twitter and pretty much Pixiv, the only website I can communicate with Japanese fans easily. Also honorable mentioned for Beast’s Lair and Weibo.

I’m no quality writing expert, I never read his previous works, so I can’t tell how development his writing skill is. I don’t care about quality writing. All I want to know is focus what’s going on, how did that happen, why this has to do or whatever. So don’t you ever dare stop me if I say something negative about him and his works. Unless you have support argument, like third party evidence such as his popularity news or something like that.

According from majority fans, Higashide writes his own cliche traits (Just like Urobuchi’s how to kill your character and writes a downer ending), everyone knows each of his works had always included two or more characters use firearm rather than sword, shield, lance or etc. What the most beyond is that Higashide includes 8-11 cliche traits in each one of his works but this time, F/A has six cliche traits only. I guess there is good reason why Nasu involves the project and becomes supervisor.

So at least we can focus five traits first, while the last six trait, that I will add it in conclusion, not in this post by the way, the other post. Because the sixth cliche trait is probably “berserk button” for non-Japanese fans out there including myself and especially Japanese fans who likes their favorite character. Let just say it’s not very cool, at all. Here we go:

Spoiler:

1. Guns. Why guns? Because he loves it so much, with passion. Remember Nasu said he still fetishing his hobby? My first reaction when I heard he saying like that, I was like “Nasu, you must be drunked” and then someone from Beast’s Lair proves this:

http://i.imgur.com/is5cvkw.jpg

Damn, I guess Higashide really loves guns afterall. Now when it comes to guns, it’s obviously Kairi Shishigou, the master of Saber of Red aka Mordred. Come on, he uses fancy and cool looking gun he got there. I have been recalled that Kairi is Higashide’s favorite character, so that is debatable. AND THEN WE HAVE A PROBLEM: Reika Rikudou, the master of Assassin of Black aka Jack The Ripper, uses guns too.

What’s main problem of this cliche trait according from fans who had known his previous works and stated Higashide wanking his fetish than character themselves. Basically more guns, less character development. This answers Higashide being fanboy everytime when he always talking about firearms. This is kinda worries me when I suddenly remember Kairi is being one of them and hopefully Higashide don’t focus too much on it. Suprisingly, Kairi less use his gun since last time we’ve heard he fought Fiore Forvedge in Vol.2. So what happen there? Maybe Nasu gives him a helpful advice?

Whatever I think Higashide loves gun, I always think he is crazy assassin dude from Assassination Classroom.

2. Higashide loves horror genre. Just list it anything related to horror genre like monster, vampire, supernatural and any some sort of bizarre black magic he interests it. Especially ghoul by the way, because that is another Higashide’s cliche trait. I’m not talking about cool, flashy looking, awesomeness and badass ghoul like Tokyo Ghoul or any ghoul type anime/manga/novel/game out there. Actually what we’re looking for is generic, man-flesh eating, horrifying (and weird) design, and has ability to possess individual or group and mind breaks.

When I heard he likes ghoul, I had thought it was Spartacus supposed to be token ghoul because his Noble Phantasm transforms him into some-wriggly-creepy-tentacle but he’s not. I guess it was Vlad? Nope, and he’s not a vampire, until he actives his trump card but he is not ghoul we’re looking for. Believe it or not, Spartacus and Vlad are both designed by Gen Urobuchi, known as Urobutcher. Both have ability to transforms into monstrous form due to Noble Phantasm activation and both died in volume 2 at the same time.

After volume 2 and 3, I was like “I guess there’s no ghoul anywhere in F/A from what I’ve heard so far”. Until that is volume 4 reveals it was JACK THE RIPPER, has this trait. She explodes herself into hundred ghost children, traumatizes Sieg and Atalanta. After Jack has been exorcised by Jeanne, the corrupt spirit escapes then possesses Atalanta.

Do you want to know what’s weird about this trait? Higashide designs too many ridiculous monsters/villains that questioning everyone’s curiosity, like this one for example:

3. “Name any character has may a lot of potential but butchered too fast by Higashide for no reason”. I think this is everyone’s least favourite of Higashide’s cliche trait. Before anyone ask, yes he had butchered so many characters from his previous works including F/A. Which is the reason why everyone called him “Urobuchi’s partner in crime” but unlike Urobuchi, Higashide does it immediately without put as much effort as he could for his three or more characters. You could say that he doesn’t care his character so much at all. How many F/A characters has this trait? Darnic Prestone, Celenike Icecolle, Rouche Frain, Reika Rikudou and so on. Just list it how many characters from F/A who weren’t designed and written by Kinoko Nasu.

There are four symptoms of this trait:

- When a character actives trump card, there’s a chance that character will be killed ASAP even though reveals the true power or true form once. Sometimes Higashide kills the character if never reveal the true power despite who has potential, like Celenike for example.

- When a character is going to die, there’s a chance that Higashide writes humiliate, agony, being idiot ball or “what the hell” moment for him/her. No sad moment or whatsover. He absolutely shows no mercy for good guys too, like Rouche Frain. HOW?!?!

- Oh, the character will be killed for real immediately, maybe at least in one chapter, one volume or one-three pages. Depend on how much character got screen times you can spot him/her.

- Lastly, fate worse than death, if Higashide decides not to kill his character anyway.

I swear to god that Higashide is your typically sadism author, maybe worse than Urobuchi or Tomino but not as cool as both Urobuchi and Tomino if you ask me. Speaking about sadism, oh boy....Do I have to do it?

4. Charisma break, heel-face turn, humiliation conga and butt monkey. If you’re familiar with Touhou Project, then you know what charimsa break is, if not, google it and you will find your answer there. When I mentioned these four tropes, your answer obviously must be “Gordes”, “IT’S GORDES!”, “Are we talking about Gordes?”, “Gordo-san?”, “That can’t be anyone but him”.

Yup, you’re absolutely... half correct.

Gordes is your token F/A butt monkey. He becomes good guy, but being Gordes is REALLY suffering. However, all these four tropes are not Higashide’s common cliche trait, it’s more like he is very fond of these tropes for some reason and both are very weak. Keep in mind, I never read any Higashide’s previous works, so I can’t find any character has these traits as same as Gordes. Even my friend who knew a few Higashide’s works stated it was hard to find a butt monkey character somewhere in his previous works. Thankfully, at least my friends confirmed that there was an another character who had suffered just like Gordes. They showed me these pictures. I look at it...

Hey, not bad. I don’t see what’s so bad about this character. What could be possibly go wro-

SWEETMOTHEROFMERCYWHATTHEHELLAMILOOKINGATMYEYESARE BURNING!!!! Okay, I.. add the link here, so you can see the image.

http://i.imgur.com/xHZde2Q.jpg?1

Because it is nsfw, mAYbE?!?! I DOn’T KnOW?!?! PlEAse doN’T tELL ME thERE’s MOre?!?!

This is where’s Higashide being sadism kicks in. He teases his characters so much no matter what, even they’re being good guy or just they’re really official butt monkey. Only problem is, a bad guy who never heel-face turn were also has this trait too. Mostly focus on charisma break and/or sometimes maybe Higashide’s trait number 3 for the aforementioned purpose. You notice “Yup, you’re absolutely... half correct” sentence, because you forgot there is one more character, which means Gordes is not only one who were being suffering. Who is another character has this trait? Well honestly I do want reveal the character’s name but I rather everyone take a guess and find their own answer, just for amusement. Yeah I testing how smart you are if you can figure it out who the heck another butt monkey is, and no, it’s not Astolfo. I will reveal it in somewhere new post one day. Good luck with that.

5. “A hero/heroine dies and a hero/heroine disappears”. I remember and learn this from Beast’s Lair when someone mentioning a character disappears into light before Vol.5 make it happen. Yes, it’s Kairi Shishigou and Mordred were victims of this cliche trait. I think it’s not bad cliche actually, because that’s how servant disappears when master dies, well depend on servant has Independent Action skill or not. I think it fits for them. Although there was another version of this trait. The story goes like this:

A hero dies, disappears, or comatose while a heroine disappears (Or sometimes dies). Then narration tells us the story alternates the universe, reset the timeline or reincarnation, both characters were safe. You think it’s actually happy ending right? Sadly no, we’re follow Higashide’s way. When both were reincarnated or still same person, a hero/heroine doesn’t remember who his lover is while a hero/heroine still remember but ignore it and pretend nothing happen despite reset/alternated/reincarnated the universe.

It’s sounds like bitter-sweet ending but again, It’s Higashide we’re talking about, it’s up to you whether you believe he doesn’t care his character or trolls his fans. The bad news is......this cliche happens in F/A, after Vol.5. Oh wow, after Vol.5? Now I wonder how did that happen?

The reason why this cliche happened after Vol.5, because Ruler servant. For those who remember what would happen if you summon same person but they don’t remember who you are anymore? Every new Heroic Spirit will have no memories of their previous summoning or of everything that happened after their previous copy death. Unlike Saber from Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night, is only an exception due to she made a contract with the world in exchange of the Holy Grail and able to retains her memories in every new summoning. Ruler servants on the other hand, are also can retaining their memories too except its different than Saber. Correct me if I was wrong, I’m not sure if this is might correct answer or not.

Well obviously Amakusa Shirou and Semiramis were victims of this trait. Semiramis is a normal servant while Amakusa is special servant who can retains his memories of each repeating game. Which means if Amakusa and Semiramis were summoned again, Amakusa still remember previous war while Semiramis DOESN’T remember anything at all including her relationship with him after her previous copy.

This screams...fandom rejoiced. Why I call it fandom rejoiced, I will explain this later in post of conclusion. Now I wonder what happen if Amakusa and Jeanne were summoned as normal servant? Can they both retain their memories even they’re not Ruler anymore? I’m remember how hot topic is this whenever Merem Blog have brought into question about Heroic Spirits.

Next topic, let’s about who were designed these characters. If you don’t remember who designs Achilles, Mordred, Avicebron, Chiron and others. Don’t worry, I list it here:

Sieg, Jeanne d’Arc, Karna, Chiron, Achilles, Avicebron and Mordred, were designed and written by Kinoko Nasu.

7 black faction masters, Jack The Ripper and Kairi Shishigou were designed by Yuichirou Higashide.

Siegfried, Vlad III, Astolfo, Frankenstein’s monster, Atalanta, Spartacus, Shakespare and Semiramis were designed by various designers.

Amakusa Shirou, thanks to Higashide’s “drunk buddy” aka Ryogo Narita, Nasu approves it an idea because “We need an antagonist” and yes, Shirou were designed by two (or three) designers. I suggest go read Fate/Strange Fake prototype light novel, Rider chapter. You’ll see where this idea comes from.

I have several questions. Is anyone can please tell me why Nasu designs servant characters (Including Sieg) while Higashide, designs human characters and one servant? This is has to be probably the weirdest or uniqueness of planning design if I had ever seen it. Incase if you think this is first time Nasu had done something like this, well Fate/Extra and CCC material book tells us everyting about planning design there.

Guess what. Master characters were designed by Wada Arco while servant characters were designed by Takeuchi Takashi. However both all characters were written by Nasu himself. Except......Nursery Rhyme wasn’t designed by Takeuchi because she is, in fact simple copy of her master who was designed by Wada Arco, except she is simply Alice in black outfit. While Kiara Sessyoin is the only one human character who was designed by Takeuchi and Nasu while Wada Arco has nothing to do with Kiara until final design.

The reason why Kiara is only one human character were designed by Nasu and Takeuchi because she has connection with before Fate/Extra and CCC and relationship with Twice Pieceman. Basically she has more complex than other casts in Fate/Extra CCC.

FUN FACT: Spoiler Alert!

Kiara's background

According from Kinoko Nasu & Takeuchi Takashi in EXTRA Material, Kiara Sessyoin is not her real name.

Her real name is Inoriara Sessyoin and her actual age is late twenties. She was born as the daughter of true mantra of Tachikawa yo Tennaga, but she was bedridden and didn’t existed until at the age of 14 because she was sickly by birth. She was caught in commandments, that for their own “pitiable” appearance of the surrounding people who didn’t know it saves by saying, a pure human’s image that existed in the story vanished too.

At the age of 14, the believer was told by a doctrine of spirit hacking, her sickness recovers in a moment completely unknown to the outside. However, it accompanies along missing people and the dead increased suddenly, and she was completely denied in the presence level to the father who became aware of the accident, the reason “Though she is a woman, I am seeking to become one with that woman”, he denied to realize it, then expelled on suspicions of violating two taboos of the Tachikawa Style. To that morrow, she takes away the father’s skull principal image, states “the master is deprived of technique tools” the last taboo was broken with this, the killer match of the believer, it left from all religious organizations that had become the dead, excluding her.

Afterwards, though she has saved the believers’ belief of the Tachikawa Style, the believe who became loved dearly was said to committed suicide one after another for her. In addition, she was put on the wanted list by the Western Europe plutocracy for the exploitation of code cast of the electronic brain, the maximum taboo in history.

Also she can fights and take down an average human nor a weak servant by her own potential without her final boss form. Just look at this video and count how many skills she got (Spoiler alert). And she is the first person who awakes ORT from eternal slumber....according from Koha Ace. Are you for real Keikenchi?

Sorry for being random there. I just add fun fact info there just for share knowledge with you.

And the rest I’ll explain in conclusion later. Save it for the best.

That’s it for today. There’s more after this and we’re going to focus on Konoe Ototsugu next time. So I see you guys next week and take good care of yourselves.

While I’m probably going to crazy and feel agony right now. Shockwaver99, Hovepany, Amily, GARSA Droid and Zetta, I’m blaming all of you for this

holy moly

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The stuff about Kiara is peak fanfiction.

This guy was on some bold shit.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The "only difference is sex appeal" comment is fake holy shit. So many arguments.

Would you believe me if I say Medea & Kiara are way popular than her? I found it pretty funny that they're never refer Medea and Kiara as old woman but her
    We have at least one "Kiara is a hag" joke whenever she appears, what the fuck was he on about?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think it's just Kiara's backstory on Google Translate. Real name "Sesshouin Inoriara" is clearly referencing Nasu spelling Kiara as 祈荒 in the flashbacks.