Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Regalia Interrogation Room

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar
    Crusader: May I ask as to how one uses these synchronizer abilities?

Stanistaw: I'd say...no.

Crusader: But...

Stanistaw: Trust me, I'll tell you later. Now Shizuka, Hunter, You've both been great, but unfortunatly it seems that our questions have run out, thus bringing our interview to a close, I sincerely thank you both for taking the time to come here and answer these questions and appease our readers' curiosity.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shizuka: It was our pleasure~

Hunter: Her pleasure.

Shizuka: You seriously need to cheer up! Well, thanks for everything, Priest-chan! We shall be in our way before Hunter throws a tantrum.

And with that, still talking beetween themselves, the duo dissapeared from the room.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar
    Stanistaw: P-Priest-C-c-chan!? Why did I open my big mouth back then...why?

Crusader: Hmm, what's the problem, Master?

Stanistaw: Nothing...nothing...just my pride's been hurt a little. I suppose we should get going...

And with that Crusader and Stanistaw leave the room, Stanistaw flicking the lights off just before closing the door.

US Friend Code
    Gin: Greeetings and welcome~! My name is Gin Ryougi and this here is my lovely assistant Seer! Today we-

Seer: Today we are here to interview the ghost member of are group, Felix Caelum and Saber. Hopefully it will be a nice experience for us all.

Gin: Exactly~ So without further ado, let's begin~

Seer: *Sigh* You have too much energy
    PaD NA ID: GameManDan (318,600,328)Rank: 530Main: Savior Lightning, Shirou, and whatever flavor of the monthWorking: plus farming for days

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Dranes's Avatar
    Felix walks into the room, adjusting his headphones as he takes a seat

Felix: Evening...hrm I feel like I'm forgetting something.

Looks left and right, noting Saber missing.

Felix: ...Typical.

US Friend Code
    Gin: Evening right back to you~

Seer: I note that Saber is... How you say M.I.A, though would you still like to continue?

Gin: He's bound to pop up at some time, for now we'll as the first question, this one's for Felix-kun; "Considering Felix’s little knowledge of servants and the Holy Grail War, why did he come to OLYMPUS?"
    PaD NA ID: GameManDan (318,600,328)Rank: 530Main: Savior Lightning, Shirou, and whatever flavor of the monthWorking: plus farming for days

Felix: Ah he's bound to show up but on that question...I thought it'd be a nice change of scenery from the usual Clock Tower and studies. Curiosity, boredom, maybe something else, either way I'm here in the end.

US Friend Code
    Seer: Ah, I can definitely understand the desire of a scenery change, it's one of the few reasons I'm thankful the boy summoned me here.

Gin: Well isn't that nice of you~ Okay then, while waiting for Saber-san, the next question please Seer

Seer: "Who do Felix and Saber consider to be currently their most dangerous opponent?" and a little note; (preferably said opponents being limited to players)

Felix: Hrm well the obvious answer would be any of the half-bloods or dead apostles considering I'm a Clock Tower mage but putting those to the side I'd say that from those left that mad librarian or Zero seem to stand out, if not dangerous at least annoying. Though suppose only time will tell if my fears are true.

US Friend Code
    Gin: Ah, yeah, Zero and Firo, those two do seem like quite the opponents. I wouldn't mind fighting them some time~

Seer: Is fighting all you ever think about...?

Gin: Is that a trick question?

Seer: ....Anyway, next question; "What is Felix’s and Sabers opinions of the factions on OLYMPUS?"

Felix: Eh well, I don't really have a problem with any of them if that's what you mean? Maybe a bit unsure about the Dead Apostles with their-

In an instant, a blade would be held close-by Seer's neck, the hilt held by the plate-clad hand of the Servant Saber, covered in black armor even the face would be hidden by a plate helm.

Felix: Hey! Hey! Saber down!

Saber shoots a glare at Felix before withdrawing the blade slightly

Saber: Pft, they'll be crushed just like anyone else who gets in my way.

Felix: This is going to get messy...

US Friend Code
    Seer: My, my... I had foreseen something similar, but for it to become true this soon... *casts a glance at Gin, who is battle ready* Boy, stand down, it seems our friend Saber here isn't ready for a fight just yet

Gin: Okay, if you say so... *re-sheathes sword* Anyway, Saber-kun, so nice to see you joined us... Now we can ask the next question and get your input in too.

Seer: Here boy, the next question *passes him the letter, not once 'looking' away from Saber*

Gin: Ahem, Saber-kun, here is one for you, though Felix-san can chime in too; "Saber is traditionally the strongest servant, but how do you feel about the wildcards of the war. People like Betrayer and Trickster?"

Saber: *Tightens the grip on the sword* Mysteries and theories are all that's in the air about them, until fought I won't know what to say...however that's not to say that I'll let them stop me.

Felix: *Scratches his head* Well, hard to form an opinion on 'em when you don't know much of them. Traditional servants you can actually find some information on them from an archive or other but these new ones well...best to keep an eye and not underestimate them.

US Friend Code
    Seer: Oh? So to you, I am but a mystery to be cut down in your path~? Well, you are a knight I guess, so that's to be expected

Gin: Uh Seer, I know I shouldn't have to say thi-

Seer: But I digress, I shall as the next question, oh, and look at that, it's for Saber *she grins* the question; "Even though your class is regarded as the strongest, you did not appear in the top 5 list for pure physical combat. What are your thoughts on that?" and another attached here is "Similarly, it seems that more people consider some of the newer classes (such as Trickster, Saver, & Crusader) as bigger threats. What is your opinion on that matter?"

Saber: And so? -The- list is based purely on pure physical strength, really I couldn't care less on such. Pah, people can believe what they wish as it is, the threats are because of hints given away however what -do- you know of me? Not on a list that's all so far.

Felix: Saber aren't you a bit overconfident...?

US Friend Code
    Seer: Hmhmhmhm~ I'm taking a liking to this boy, his confidence is truly something to hold in acclaim. Besides, to answer your question, I know things you can never comprehend, child

Gin: *sigh* Seer, try not to harass our guests so much. I'm sorry, she seems extra snippy today, ahaha.

Gin: Um I'll ask the next question. This ones for Felix-san; "What do you think of your fellow Clock Tower associates? And what about the people from the other Mage factions?" with a note saying; "(limited to PC Masters)"

Felix: *Scratches his head* Well I haven't met most of them face to face yet though you already know my opinion on Firo when it comes to him as an opponent. On the others hrm...Luis and Drake don't seem so bad if a bit eccentric at times and the one known as Zero, well...interesting guy, I guess?

Saber: As if it matters.

US Friend Code
    Gin: Hm, I see, I see.

Seer: Everyone seems interested in that Zero fellow... Maybe you should check him out boy?

Gin: Maybe later, for now though, the final question, if I may; "If there is anything you wish to improve upon during your stay in OLYMPUS, what would it be?"

Felix: Well my magecraft would be one thing but otherwise...eh I can't say really, never thought of it exactly.

Saber: *Snorts* As if I'd tell you my weaknesses...if that is all I'll be taking my leave.

*Saber walks to the door of the room, opening it with a violent pull, glaring back at the three after*

Felix: Eh, don't need to be like that Saber.

Saber: Soliciting with the enemy is not how I want to spend my time.

*Gives one final glare to the group before leaving them to finish the interview*

US Friend Code
    Gin: I guess that's all the time we have everyone~ Let's take a moment to thank our guests before we head out~ Felix-san, Saber-kun thank you for coming to our fun little interview

Seer: Indeed, it was quite... Fun, to say the least, one of the few endeavors you dragged me into that I've enjoyed *chuckle lightly* I think we'll be wonderful friends, don't you boy?

Gin: Friends, yeaaah, that's the word I was gonna use. Thanks again you two, I'm mot sure what's up with Seer today, but don't worry, she's not always this snippy

Seer: Servant Saber, hmhmhm, he seemed like quite the knightly gentleman *glances at the door* Felix was it? I think you should go calm that man before he hurts himself, hmhmhm~