Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Regalia Interrogation Room

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Dranes's Avatar
    Felix: *Sigh* I'll see what I can do, was nice meeting the two of you now if you'll excuse me...

*Felix dashes out of the room to catch up with Saber, allowing Gin and Seer to pack up*

Felix: *Caught up* Don't you think you were a bit...I don't know, might not be the right word but defensive?

Saber: I won't allow us to lose this war because of a letting something slip in a conversation and neither should you, "Master".

Felix: That's what I...Never mind, lets just get home.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shizuka: Hello everyone! I am Shizuka Fujou, and the one looking grumpy to my side and half-hiding in the shadows is my Servant, Hunter. Today, we'll interview Saiki Akio-san and his Servant Defender!

Hunter: Why this waste of time again...

Shizuka: Because it is fun!

Hunter: Master, you are too careless... and whose bright idea was to send a Demon Hunter to interview a Crimson Red Vermillion?

Shizuka: Mine!

Hunter: *Sigh*

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The door opens, and two figures enter the room, a young man, and his big, brutish looking Servant. For some reason even the Servant wore a suit to this occasion. While Akio takes a seat, Defender stands next to him, invoking the image of a bodyguard.

Akio: Greetings, Miss Fujou, on my behalf, and on the behalf of the Saiki family. It is an honor to attend this interview.

Defender: ...waste of time.

Akio: And he's happy to be here too, right? He's not just good around people, ahaha~ *whispers* Don't ruin this for me, Defender.

Defender: I am confident that you will manage that yourself, Master.

Akio: ...yeah, he's kind of in a bad mood today. And yesterday. And the day before. But in any case. Let us continue!
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Shizuka: I think Hunter and your Servant will get along.

Hunter: Let's just get done with this.

Shizuka: Okay then, first question, and one that has become a staple of this interview section! For both of you, what are you expectatives for OLYMPUS? And in Akio's case, what do you think of the city now that you have arrived into it?

quotes
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

Blog Entries
    Akio: I am pleased by what I have seen so far. I don't usually travel much, and even then I doubt that I would have seen anything quite like this before.
    Any expectations I had for it were surpassed to be honest. It's a display of what humanities greatest can achieve, and I must applaud our ATLAS hosts for providing an enviroment where peaceful coexistence between factions that have...kind of a history together is part of the daily life.
    ...not that I have any problems with demon hunter families or anything. On the contrary, this was one of the reasons why OLYMPUS is such a big chance for me, to get in contact with...I'm derailing this a bit, am I? I think the question is answered.

Defender: ...vile hive of debauchery.

Akio: Ahaha~ He's such a joker! Isn't he hillarious? Next question pl...

Defender: If "what humanities greatest can achieve" is a city in the sky where people murder eachother for a wish, where this murder is celebrated and shown for public amusement and where the best murderes are ranked on a chart, I would say this speaks for its own...

Akio: *increasingly sharp tone* Fighters, Defender, fighters. The best fighters.

Defender: Master asked for the next question.

Blog Entries
    Shizuka: Ah... eh, okay then! Let's see, for one of the letters... here!

Shizuka: Are there any people you would particularly like to meet here?

quotes

Blog Entries
    Defender: Number one, so I can get this over with.

Akio: *whispers* Nice going, we're going to be an audience favorite like this.

Defender: I am not here to please. Just to talk.

Akio: *whispers* How charming.

Akio: Err...of course, since I act as a representative of my family on OLYMPUS, the dorm heads are a must. That said...Kujaku Senhime is certainly an interesting person to me, since she obviously has a sense for business, and contact with her would be beneficial for sure...also...*grins mischievously* her bodyguard has quite the intersting last name. Not that I harbor feelings of revenge or that she necessarily has to be one of them, but certainly interesting.

Blog Entries
    Shizuka: Yes, this Kujaku Senhime is an interesting person, that's for sure, but her bodyguard... I wonder how that could be, I thought all of them were dead...

Hunter: Shizuka, back on track.

Shizuka: Eh- Okay. Since we are along these lines, for both of you... is there someone you would like to fight the most? And also, who would you say that is the biggest threat to you from the Masters and/or Servants?

quotes

Blog Entries
    Defender: Number one.

Akio: *whispers* You're making this very interesting.

Akio: Hm, who I'd like to fight the most? Since I find his goals to be questionable, I'd say Katsuhiro Asakami. I don't really enjoy fighting in any case, it makes me...unhinged.

Defender: I have the worst compatibility against Kimon no Kazu's Invoker. This probably applies to all Invokers.

Akio: And if she really is one of them, the aforementioned Nanaya-san would probably be my most feared opponent. Though, you probaly are a big threat to me too, Miss Fujou.

Blog Entries
    Shizuka: Me? Uh, well, I guess I was born to fight people like you and all that, but I am pretty sure there are scarier Demon Hunters running around...

Hunter: Katsuhiro Asakami... I guess I can understand why. Uniting the Demon Hunter clans like he plans to do would surely be a bad moment for the Half Bloods all around Japan.

Shizuka: And in any case I have only fought a CRV once before and that didn't go very well at all...

Hunter: Shizuka.

Shizuka: Yes, yes, let me search for a more relaxing question. I shouldn't have jumped to that part so soon...

Hunter: Here is one. "Akio, how do you feel about the impending fight between you and Stan for MAN status within Class 2-D?"

Shizuka: Wait, what?

quotes

Blog Entries
    Akio: There will be blood, tears and sweat. And in the end, we both will stand up with pride, and he will accept his position as my sidekick.

Defender:*deadpan*...I am amazed.

Blog Entries
    Hunter: Amazing, yes.

Shizuka: That's so cool! Tell me when the fight will be, I want the closest seats to the match!

Hunter: ...

quotes

Blog Entries
    Akio: I am afraid that there is no way to plan for the clashing of men's souls. But if you are adamant on seeing it, I guess you just have to stay close to me...

Defender: Truly a master of subtlety.

Blog Entries
    Shizuka: Okay! I'll be betting on Priest-chan, though. No hard feelings, I hope.

Hunter: *Orbital facepalm*

quotes

Blog Entries
    Akio: Oh, no problem, I will enjoy exceeding your expectations!

Defender: *joins Hunter in facepalming*

Blog Entries
    Hunter: Back... on track...

Shizuka: ???

Hunter: Let's see, these are introductory questions too...

Shizuka: Ah, yeah. How is the relationship between the two of you? How far would you go for the wish? And what would you do with said wish?

Hunter: And to get the questions directed at both of you out of the way, how would you like to spend your free time? (in anything other than a stupid interview, probably.)

Shizuka: Did you whisper something, Hunter?

Hunter: No.

quotes

Blog Entries
    Akio: As you can see, our relationship is a bit...strained.

Defender: He is an idiot. But he is strong, and I can work with him.

Akio: ...thanks?

Defender: My wish is to correct a past mistake. For my whole life I suffered the consequences, and they can be felt even here. And I would do anything for it, except for staining my hands with blood.

Akio: This will be kind of hard, you know.

Defender: Not really.

Akio: My wish is to take care of my...problem. As for as far as I would go, I would prefer not to kill, but I don't think it can be helped if the situation becomes dire enough.

Defender: I will stop you if I have to.

Akio: How do you even expect to win this war?

Defender: ...trust me.

Akio: Anyway, in my free time I enjoy all kinds of sports, it helps me keep a focussed state of mind. Mostly swimming and running, though I heard this school has a Kendo dojo, so I will probably try that out. Also I am a fan of Mahjong and Poker, and other board and card games, but they have to have a human component, not like chess where the winner is the better calculator.
    I don't really like video games, they feel kind of impersonal...

Defender: Hiking.

Akio: ...seriously?

Defender: I wandered a lot when I was alive. Even if it was not a pleasant experience, it was better than what came before. Besides, I am not here to waste my time. I am here to win.

Akio: I like it when you're focused Defender~

Blog Entries
    Shizuka: I think you two get along rather well~

Hunter: Anyways, in a try to get this done for as faster as possible, we'll be asking questions in pairs. I'll ask to the Half-Blood and my Master will ask to Defender.

Shizuka: Very well. Defender-san, how do you feel about the way the world has changed since you were alive?

Hunter: And Akio, how have you dealt with your unusual 'needs' up until now?

Shizuka: Huh, that kind of question... I am very curious, I never had the chance to meet a Kishu that wasn't in a rampage.

quotes

Blog Entries
    Defender: It did not change enough for my tastes. Though it is very different.

Akio: As always, a man of many words.

Defender: Answer your own question first.

Akio: Uh, Miss Hunter, this is kind of a very private question, so I'd prefer to not answer it. But rest assured that most hybrids are normally not in the state your Master encounters them in. The Saiki family especially believes that Discipline is one of the things that really makes a hybrid a hybrid.
    Last edited by I3uster; June 29th, 2012 at 07:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Shizuka: Ugh... just call me Shizuka-san. There are like a hundred Miss Fujou running around here.

Hunter: Hmm, so a non answer. Very well... "How does it feel to be interviewed by a Demon Hunter?".

Shizuka: Eh...

Hunter: *Narrows eyes dangerously, stare centered in Akio.*

Shizuka: Anyway! Defender-san! What would you like to do in this new world you have found? Hm, this question is oddly phrased.

quotes