Page 131 of 282 FirstFirst ... 3181121126129130131132133136141181231 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 5637

Thread: Mahoutsukai no Yoru

4chan is just full of idiots that just repeat what others said even though they don't really know what they're talking about. A lot of the negative comments that came from 2ch about Mahoyo after its release are made by the antis, and even some of them have pointed that those guys would always say the same about any new product from a popular company. Currently they're really discussing the game instead of those earlier posts that basically said the same thing over and over again even before the game release e.g "full price, no ero, no voice etc. etc."

Nothing substantial that indicates the game bombed or anything, just 2ch acting like retard, and 4chan acting like the bigger retard, just like always.

It didn't live up to the hype and expectations people have of it, sure. But what do you expect after all those delays and relatively short story for all those painful waits? But that doesn't mean they reached a consensus that it's a bad game or something.

I swear, 4chan always complains about the Japanese conformism and shit, but they're just the same.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    They are right in one point thoughm it's visually stunning, has effects cranked up to 11 and no.goddamn.voices.

TM, you aren't a little Doujin company without ressources anymore. Get some goddamn voice actors. We even HAVE canon voice actors for 2 cast members, and since it's non-H they could reprise their roles without a problem.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors celsius's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    They are right in one point thoughm it's visually stunning, has effects cranked up to 11 and no.goddamn.voices.

TM, you aren't a little Doujin company without ressources anymore. Get some goddamn voice actors. We even HAVE canon voice actors for 2 cast members, and since it's non-H they could reprise their roles without a problem.
    Oh just wait a few years. Witch on the Holy Night: Réalta Nua, with an all new Last Episode where Aoko magics her way to Avalon and lives happily ever after with Saber.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post

Hope you were saying this as a joke.
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

Voices are overrated.

Get on with the times.

Blog Entries
    Why should this be a joke?
    A VN without voices from a major VN company is just embarrassing in 2012.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Satehi View Post
    Voices are overrated.
    hipster

I don't want to be called that by the biggest hipster on BL.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Voices are overrated.
    I still love you, Satehi. You are the only one who understands me. ;___;

Voices are an unnecessary waste of time. If I had the 5th Magic, I'd steal the idea of putting voices in VNs away from whomever first tried that. Idiots.

If VNs were mainly English and Western-produced, you'd probably not be wanting voiced VNs. Familiarity breeds contempt and all.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    That's because you haven't experienced a WAKAMOTO voiced VN.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post

Voices are an unnecessary waste of time. If I had the 5th Magic, I'd steal the idea of putting voices in VNs away from whomever first tried that. Idiots.
    It's like saying music should be removed.
    Everything that helps the immersion should be used. EVERYTHING.

Blog Entries
    ^^ Yep, I have. Koihime Musou, for one, and also I think Wakamoto might have been in G-Senjou or Sharin no Kuni.

^ Who says voices add immersion? They make it take longer to read, they're annoying to skip, and are unnecessary with decent prose.

And I think music is less for immersion and more for atmosphere, which isn't necessarily immersion in the sense that sound effects and visuals are. Sets a mood, at most, really. Unless the music is happening in-story, like Kira Kira.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

Oh, don't be like that. People are free to like what they like.

I mean, if you wanna go by that logic, why bother with the "visual" part of visual novels? Originally, novels were just words. You don't need pictures to be able to read, right? And if you want to take it a step further, what's even the point of novels at all? We may as well have nothing but textbooks dealing with real-world facts. Reading fiction is ultimately just a hobby.

Visual novels exist for entertainment. And if people like voices in their visual novels, why condemn them? If you don't like voices, it's just a matter of clicking on the menu and muting them. Nothing lost, right?

Blog Entries
    I despise their very existence, you pitiful and shortsighted fool, thou ignorant beggar! I bite my thumb at thee, for thy own oppressions blind thy sight and blot out thy ears in favour of trivial nuisances! /Shakespeare hates VN voices too?

Yeah well I dislike Romeo and Juliet but you don't see me condemning those who do enjoy it.

^^ Yep, I have. Koihime Musou, for one, and also I think Wakamoto might have been in G-Senjou or Sharin no Kuni.
    He voices Houzuki in Himawari.

Fanfiction
    Tabula Rasa

Blog Entries
    I don't want to be called that by the biggest hipster on BL.
    Who? Me? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....ha.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    Yeah well I dislike Romeo and Juliet but you don't see me condemning those who do enjoy it.
    Look who can't take a joke! :O

Look who can't take a joke! :O
    What are you talking about? Anyone who would quote Shakespeare of all things while arguing something is clearly joking.

But you know, this is the internet. Being able to tell who's joking and who's not can be surprisingly difficult. Of course, it goes without saying that goes for both sides. ;)