Page 244 of 282 FirstFirst ... 144194234239242243244245246249254 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,880 of 5637

Thread: Mahoutsukai no Yoru

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh, the second poll, sneaky. I only checked the fourth one.

I was distracted by a particularly brilliant Google Translation.

But Arcueid is Toka are shunned because they may not want to blue-green algae
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Oh, it's this.

sidenote but i initially read the MW quote as "Infinite Rotation rapid spell card" and now i'm thinking about a TM danmaku
    I always thought that would be a pretty direct conversion. Aoko, Caster are pretty much already danmaku characters.
    I bet there are already some doujin TM themed danmaku shooters.
    Last edited by aldeayeah; November 24th, 2015 at 06:57 AM.
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    While I'm doing Mahoyo spoilers clean-up, a quick reminder that this is not the spoiler discussion thread. People will be coming in here for the patch so they can read the game themselves, which means this kinda needs to be kept as clean as possible for them. Zenieth did start on translated stuff, but something like this is asking for people to slip.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    I always thought that would be a pretty direct conversion. Aoko, Caster are pretty much already danmaku characters.
    I bet there are already some doujin TM themed danmaku shooters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    While I'm doing Mahoyo spoilers clean-up, a quick reminder that this is not the spoiler discussion thread. People will be coming in here for the patch so they can read the game themselves, which means this kinda needs to be kept as clean as possible for them. Zenieth did start on translated stuff, but something like this is asking for people to slip.
    Was actually totally unaware if this was or wasn't the spoiler thread due to the title change. Just figured it wasn't too much an issue since my question was stuff from the translated section.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, but the post I noted then asked about all of Mahoyo part one, which could include untranslated stuff.

Anyway, yeah, I'll pop non-spoiler in the title too.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    Ah, that, I guess yeah, that's pretty line skirting.

Blog Entries
    Purely speculatory, but since Aoko mentions her crest glows like a blue christmas bulb unless she coats and covers it, and her penchant to wear short sleeve stuff in tsukihime prologue and melty blood yet not be glowing like a christmas bulb, might she have lost her crest?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Don't you see it glowing when she uses her Last Arc?
    Or is that just a ton of spell circles?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    I figured that was the formula like what she created bigaton versions of in the park.

So when I launch mahoyo I am asked some question in Japanese and I answer yes? i think and the game just freezes. This keeps on happening so I answer no and the game just takes me to support tools and closes.

posting here as well since i have a feeling the tech forum is near dead. Or maybe i'm just too impatient since i've been wanting to read this forever

Blog Entries
    That'd be the disc check screen. Which, if it's in Japanese means the patch isn't in the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    That'd be the disc check screen. Which, if it's in Japanese means the patch isn't in the right place.
    i have it in savedata/patches though?

Blog Entries
    If you clicked through the default install options it may be looking for it in your documents folder, try looking there for something like Type Moon/魔法使いの夜/patches or just 魔法使いの夜/patches (not sure of the exact directory structure it uses because I always set it to make the save folder in the game directory.)

- - - Updated - - -

Or wait, that's where it is, just noticed nvm

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, no subfolders in patches, you just want the xp3 files in there. That'll fix the translation problem. You'll still have to get past the disc check on your own, though, I can't officially support any option other than just having the disc in the disc drive or entering the serial code in the game box into the support tool if that doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    If you clicked through the default install options it may be looking for it in your documents folder, try looking there for something like Type Moon/魔法使いの夜/patches or just 魔法使いの夜/patches (not sure of the exact directory structure it uses because I always set it to make the save folder in the game directory.)

- - - Updated - - -

Or wait, that's where it is, just noticed nvm

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, no subfolders in patches, you just want the xp3 files in there. That'll fix the translation problem. You'll still have to get past the disc check on your own, though, I can't officially support any option other than just having the disc in the disc drive or entering the serial code in the game box into the support tool if that doesn't work.
    many thanks you to mcjon for the patch and for helping me out

Hey guys, I just finished reading the Aoko vs Snark fight for the second time and i still don't quite understand how she won, i haven't read past that due to translations but i just want to know if it's something I should understand extensively at my present point in the VN or it is something that is explained more later into the story?

if it isn't, could some light be shed :/

also thank you mcjon for the translations.

Blog Entries
    Aoko is fast

Aoko has a lot of mana to work with

Aoko took all that mana and smashed it in Snark's face

Snark died.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically there's a certain level where the rules of levels of mystery matters.

And then there's a level where you beam the rules in the face and tell them to shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    Hey guys, I just finished reading the Aoko vs Snark fight for the second time and i still don't quite understand how she won, i haven't read past that due to translations but i just want to know if it's something I should understand extensively at my present point in the VN or it is something that is explained more later into the story?

My take on things is that she was underestimating herself at the beginning of the fight. She was probably so concerned about not permanently damaging her circuits that she subconsciously held back, even though she claimed to be putting her all in. It was only after having that close encounter with Mr."HELLO" that she got pissed and decided to fuck all, subsequently pushing her circuits past any prior limit she established, which so happened to be enough to completely disintegrate a magic block of ice the size of the titanic-sinker, and still manage to destroy Snark.

ah makes sense, thanks guys

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post

If pushing doesn't work, push harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

I'm a bit unsure as to how Aoko uses prana to boost her physical specs; when she poured magic into her limbs to pull off those physical feats during the puppet sequence, was that equivalent to reinforcing herself, or was that something closer to using prana burst?