Page 6 of 282 FirstFirst ... 45678111656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Mahoutsukai no Yoru

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Huh, well now that's interesting. Guess Nasu's trying to find a scapegoat for Mahayo's repeated delays or something.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradin View Post
    They said in an interview it was all ages because they wanted to reach a wider audience. I've forgotten exactly why Takeuchi isn't doing the art. I have a sense that it was because he felt that he wouldn't do Mahoyo justice, but I might be completely making that up.
    A wider audience? I suppose that makes sense. I don't know what kid will be able to understand Nasu's writing, but they are supposed to be smarter in Japan, so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    Don't worry my friends. If not in the game, then doujins will give us the threesome of our dreams! >:|
    Doujins provide all of the answers.

Quote Originally Posted by d'observer View Post
    Takeuchi-kun suggested "how about remaking Mahou Tsukai no Yoru?" Under normal circumstances I would be strongly against this, but after asking Takeuchi-kun what he wants to do, he answered: "Of course I would die to do the art, but if we always work like this, even if we finish it, the end result won't bring a sense of awe. To not disappoint the players, and in pursuit of something new, I will leave the art to Mr. Koyama". If Takeuchi-kun, being the person who loves Mahou Tsukai no Yoru the most in the world, was willing to go this far, I felt I can't push it off any more. Also, Mahou Tsukai no Yoru is also very different from the three titles mentioned previously. It's the correct choice! ...And so I accepted the idea. Thinking about it now, I might have completely and utterly fell into a trap.

From a part of an interview with Nasu, the part about who tricked him into re-making Mahoyo into a game.
    Ahh... thanks for posting that. Answered my question fully.

So was this released as a doujin novel or something already?
    In Progress: Melty Blood
    Complete: Garden of Sinners, Fate/stay night, Tsukihime, Tsukihime Plus+Disc, Kagetsu Tohya

Banned
    Blog Entries
    It was written eons ago, and there was like what, 2-3 copies in total?

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    Yeah, I heard that he only gave out copies to his family and friends. When Mahoyo finally comes out, those will be quite valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    If there will be sex, I want it to be a threesome. ;C; They're living alone, all three of them. No diturbances.
    If the male protag manages to get both Aoko & Touko in a threesome in the same house AND avoid any property damage, then he'll be my new favorite Type-Moon male protagonist.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Not Touko, ALICE.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

I hope we get some Background on type moon world, the side materials are fine but reading in game context is better.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    If you want background, KnK is actually a better read. All Touko talks about is Nasuverse background.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermitfold View Post
    Yeah, I heard that he only gave out copies to his family and friends. When Mahoyo finally comes out, those will be quite valuable.
    Ahh, so it wasn't something published already or anything. Got ya. Well, I will still be eagerly awaiting this game.

Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    If you want background, KnK is actually a better read. All Touko talks about is Nasuverse background.
    The novel has more details too, right? I wish it was all translated.
    Complete: Garden of Sinners, Fate/stay night, Tsukihime, Tsukihime Plus+Disc, Kagetsu Tohya

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Not Touko, ALICE.
    Hey, my Alice is pure! I'm all for the main dude scoring them both in a wet dream or whatever though. Screw that, since we're talking about a wet dream, why not go all the way with 6-some instead? Aoko, Alice, Touko, that Aoko's rival, and NotTaiga with Soujuurou.

... I hope Mahoyo will eventually get an all-out ero fandisc.

Speaking of which, they still haven't show us how Koyama's version of Touko would look like in the game. I'm dying to know already.

im ok with sex scene if the guy isnt a d*ck in bed like Shiki

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's if we even see one single sex scene. :P
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by squall06 View Post
    im ok with sex scene if the guy isnt a d*ck in bed like Shiki
    wasn't this game rated for all ages

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Bargadiel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hbomb View Post
    wasn't this game rated for all ages
    Apparently this was changed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bargadiel View Post
    Apparently this was changed.
    when?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Bargadiel's Avatar
    when?
    Not too sure on the details to be honest, but I recall that the first time it was delayed somebody mentioned it was going to be added. To be honest I don't care whether or not it has H scenes, but I do think that if Type-Moon wants to become more popular internationally that they should take them out, then maybe release some sort of patch that includes them for people who really want them. For some people, it adds to the story; and in some sense is more realistic. But depending on how they go about it, for people like me, H scenes kind of take the fun out of it because of how LONG and awkward some of them can be.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Counterguardian's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I heard it was changed and then instantly changed back around three months ago.

Banned
    so is it rated for all ages or not?

IMO, the H-scenes are kind of weird, but a least make the novels interesting

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Counterguardian's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Looking through the Mahoyo website with the limited bad Chinese I know (trying to find kanji among a sea of Japanese scripts felt a little weird), I couldn't find anything that resembles an age restriction on the outline part of the site. If their kanji were a bit clearer and less blurry I could give a more definitive answer, because I'm looking at a bit saying "(?)别: 一般" and I'm not sure what one character is.

But seriously, they've listed system requirements, costs and release formats in other places and audience restriction is probably the only parameter left that could conceivably have "general" as an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bargadiel View Post
    Not too sure on the details to be honest, but I recall that the first time it was delayed somebody mentioned it was going to be added. To be honest I don't care whether or not it has H scenes, but I do think that if Type-Moon wants to become more popular internationally that they should take them out, then maybe release some sort of patch that includes them for people who really want them. For some people, it adds to the story; and in some sense is more realistic. But depending on how they go about it, for people like me, H scenes kind of take the fun out of it because of how LONG and awkward some of them can be.
    It would be great if F/SN was released in America... but it would never happen, content aside, it wouldn't sell enough. So I don't think they are worrying about selling outside of Japan.

so is it rated for all ages or not?

IMO, the H-scenes are kind of weird, but a least make the novels interesting
    I read a little to get a good laugh since it's hilarious how Nasu describes it, but then skip it all. I see no point to having them. I have no qualms about them doing it, but you don't need to show it all.