Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: Melty Blood Compilation

Melty Blood Compilation

Pretty much what the thread title says, this thread is basically going to contain the various routes and stories found in Melty Blood that I've copied down into text form, so it's easier to check and read. Feel free to discuss Melty Blood in general as well.

Melty Blood Story

Melty Blood Re-act Arcade
    Akiha
    Arcueid
    Len
    Red Arcueid
    Satsuki Yumizuka
    Shiki Nanaya
    Shiki Tohno

Melty Blood Act Cadenza
    Kishima Kouma
    Shiki Nanaya
    White Len

Melty Blood Actress Again
    Ciel
    Last edited by Tangerang; October 29th, 2014 at 05:41 PM.
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Melty Blood Re-act: Arcueid

Prologue

A Nightmare Marble...... It really does seem like Len's work.

The whole town is asleep and some annoying people have come out.

I should catch and stop her before Shiki gets mad.

Vs Ciel

Arcueid: Oh, look who it is. Are you the real one?

Ciel: That is understandable. I had to kick around many of my fake selves before I came here.

Arcueid: If you're involved in something that troublesome, you're the real one. So how are you doing, Ciel?

Ciel: ...... The root of this trouble has some nerve.

What nonsense have you used that perverted familiar of yours for this time, Arcueid Brunestud?

Arcueid: Who knows? Unlike you, I am very laissez-faire. I don't really care what Len is doing.

As long as she doesn't get in my way, that is.

Ciel: -.

The familiar is a problem, but it seems like the master's personality is also a problem.

I will discipline that attitude of yours......!

Vs Ciel with Seven

Ciel: Stop, True Ancestor!

Arcueid: Hm? I beat you up earlier. You didn’t learn your lesson, Ciel?

Ciel: That was just a mistake, I had pity on you, I was distracted!

I was foolish to be worried about using all my strength against you with Tohno-kun nearby.

But, no longer……!

Arcueid: Seventh Holy Scripture……!? Ciel, you……!

Ciel: Hu, it is too late to change your ways now. I have to pay you back three times over for before!

Arcueid: Man. It’s childish to bring a weapon just because you lost.

There is a something wrong with a familiar who does every little thing its master says, but there is a bigger problem with that kind of master.

Vs White Len

Arcueid: Found you.

C’mon, let’s go back, Len. Before this all becomes real, you have to wake the town.

White Len: -No, it is time for you to wake up, Princess of the True Ancerstors.

How long do you expect to keep dreaming about acting human?

Arcueid: Now you said it, fake. I was going to pretend not to notice, but you seem to be saying you want to disappear.

White Len: I am not a fake. Like you, I am a reflection in a mirror. I am a reflection of Len.

Copy or original has nothing to do with it. Is it not appropriate for the better one to become the “only one”?

Arcueid: Yeah. Then I’ll test you. If you are better than the original, we’ll see what happens.

White Len: I couldn’t ask for more. Then let us begin, Crimson Moon’s Copy-san.

Vs Aoko

Aoko: Aw, she lost? I thought she would make a really good familiar, too.

Arcueid: She really wasn’t cut out to be a familiar.

In the first place, you can’t really take care of cats. You are the pinnacle of laissez-faire.

Aoko: Ah, now that you mention it, that’s true. We really are a lot alike.

Arcueid: Yes. Hello, Blue. It is an honor to meet you, human sorceress-san.

Aoko: Same here. I never really wanted to meet you, but it really is a privilege, Princess of the True Ancestors.

Arcueid: Than you. –So, do you intend on taking responsibility?

Aoko: Of course. Like you, very forcefully.

Ending

Arcueid: "And that's how I settled it. The one pulling the strings got away, but I beat her up good so she won't be back any time soon."

Shiki: "...Oh really? That's fine, but just who was it?"

Arcueid: "Who knows. It doesn't really matter, I forgot already. More importantly, your promise, Shiki. If I settled this, you would take me wherever I wanted all day, right?"

Shiki: "Eh? Yeah, but...I have school today...!"

Arcueid: "Worry about that later! I was looking forward to this for so long, and you're supposed to listen to whatever I say today. Or are you saying that school is better than me?"

Shiki: "Of course not.
    ...Sheesh, as usual, have it your way."

Arcueid: "Hehe~
    Then, let's go, Shiki. The weather is great today, so how about the beach!"
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Melty Blood Re-act: Len

Prologue

…………

…………

Vs Ciel

Ciel: Here you are. Is this dissolving of the boundary between dreams and reality your doing?

Len: ………

Ciel: -Your expression indicates you are not the cause, but you know what is. But-

Ciel: You will not tell me? Very well. Fortunately, the night is very long, thanks to you. I will very thoroughly use force to get you to tell me.

Vs Nanaya

Nanaya: Hey there, young lady. Isn’t it a great night?

Len: ………!

Nanaya: You have some business with me, right?

You seem to be drawing quite close, which is why we ended up meeting here-but it seems you don’t have any business with me.

Nanaya: Oh well, I don’t really mind. Neither of us are human and my business is with the white one. I don’t need something incomplete like you.

Vs White Len

White Len: What do you plan on doing now, Len? If you came to destroy me, do you not sense the contradiction?

White Len: Return? You say I belong to you?

-Don’t be ridiculous. I am your discarded intellect, the “words” you never use.

If you have them but never use them, you really don’t need them, do you?

White Len: It is useless. Both you and I feed on humans to live. I have no reason to pretend otherwise.

Even if I lose my form, the day will come.

Len: ……… But, that time is not now. That is a dream after you and I have both rotted away.

White Len: ! This conversation is over. You are the façade, I am the true feelings. Let us decide who will control our existence!

Vs Aoko

Aoko: And the world is back to normal. It seems your reflection has returned to you, Black Cat-san.

Aoko: Was she hopeless to begin with? It was not that you never had any reason, you simply did not use it.

After being suppressed for so long, it would not suddenly be victorious now.

Aoko: Oh, are you mad? Fine. I do have to accept responsibility for borrowing her, so I will keep you company until the end.

Ending:

Kohaku: “Len-san~ time for your snack-”

Hisui: “Shh, Nee-san, just leave the cake there.”

Kohaku: “Oh, she’s sleeping now? It would be bad to bother her.”

Hisui: “Yes, let us go back to the mansion without disturbing her. ------Sweet dreams, Len-sama.”

Honk

Melty Blood Re-act: Shiki Tohno

Prologue

Len……? Huh? Just now, she looked white?

Eh? Follow that bell? ………… Hmm, in that case, guess all I can do is follow.

Vs Nrvnqsr

Shiki: Wha-you-!?

Nrvnqsr: Died? Such words are not necessary. It is a strange night where snow falls in the summer. It is therefore not surprising to run into a dead person.

Shiki: …… Oh? So, you’re just around for one night? I don’t have any business with you. See ya.

Nrvnqsr: Where are you going? The fulfillment of your actions is the same as mine: ecstasy in blood and flesh. Let your true nature come forth……!

Vs Red Arcueid

Shiki: Another fake? I’ve had enough of these already.

Red Arcueid: Oh, you won’t keep me company, Shiki? I don’t know what illusions you’ve been fighting, but I’m the real one, you know.

You know me very well. Can’t you tell the difference?

Shiki: Yeah. That’s why I said you’re the fake.

And even if that body of yours was real, you’re not the real Arcueid.

Red Arcueid: Aha, wonderful, Shiki!

I wonder if you’ll say the same thing after I pin you down like a bug in a collection!

Vs White Len

Shiki: Cat footprints in the snow…… Len, are you here?

White Len: Yes. Welcome, Shiki. Welcome to my mirror.

-You can never go back.

Shiki: Oh, this Len can talk. So that’s Len’s voice.

White Len: -You do not seem surprised. You’re not going to ask me what I am?

Shiki: Like, why are you a white Len? Well, that’s just how things turned out this time.

White Len: I see you knew from the beginning.

…… Very well. Len likes you.

So, I also have to make you mine……!

Vs Aoko

Shiki: -This grassy field-Wait, don’t tell me… Sensei……!?

Aoko: Hi, it’s been a while, Shiki. You’ve been well.

Shiki: Ah, yeah. But why are you here?

Aoko: Hmm, why do you think I’m here?

Shiki: Uh, even if you ask me……

Um, so you really are the one pulling the strings?

Aoko: Huhu. I like honest kids, but smart ones are troublesome.

Anyway, we really shouldn’t have met here. Shiki, can you forget about all this?

Shiki: I can’t. Even if it’s you, you do have to take responsibility.

Aoko: That’s true. People are not that simple.

So, it’s going to be by force?

Shiki: …… Um. Sensei, why are you so eager to fight all of a sudden?

Aoko: It’s just like dealing with a broken TV. Forget everything with a blow of my fist!

Shiki: Uwaaa, Sensei, you’re this kind of person!?

Ending

“It’s all finished.
    We should head right back to the mansion.
    I, yeah……
    The weather’s great, so let’s take a break.
    Sleep well.”

Honk

Wow thanks a lot for this. Maybe I can post the MBAA bits that were translated by Arai here?

Go for it. I may eventually change them if a mirror moon patch comes out for AA, but that doesn't seem like it'll be happening anytime soon.

Honk

Shall I post them each in a separate post? It's just that some of them are not that long.

Ciel scenario
    Ciel: The converging of a Reality Marble...!? No, this is different. This isn't an internal landscape, this really is the sight after the world was destroyed.
    Ciel: Impossible. That would make it a Marble Phantasm of a True Ancestor. Even with the 27 Dead Apostle Ancestors, I heard the only one who could use it was the Water Demon Sumire.
    Dust of Osiris: That's correct, Executor. Marble Phantasms can only be used by the touch of the planet, the True Ancestors.
    Dust of Osiris: This is the future extracted from that. A mere smear on the world, processed and carried only slightly by myself.
    Ciel: For a mere smear on the world....it sure does have a strong sense of reality.
    Ciel: This is a thaumaturgical theory - a world egg itself. The inside of the egg and the outside.... If this world is finished by you, the inside and the outsides will be switched.
    Ciel: This is one of the great forbidden spells; fantasy isn't invading reality, but reality is being sealed in fantasy.
    Ciel: And to construct a formula able to do all this, you must be Tatari.
    Dust of Osiris: Yes, I am the Dust of Osiris, that which uses the transmutated Philosopher's Stone to achieve the protection of humanity.
    Dust of Osiris: I am different than the Night of Wallachia, but our goal is also the same. Merge with the Philosopher's Stone and become my terminal, Executor.
    Dust of Osiris: Your superior circuits are meant to be used.
    Ciel: You are the same. I don't know who you are, and your goal of saving us humans? Well, that's probably true. But you're the same.
    Ciel: You're still a vampire starving for blood just like he was.
    Dust of Osiris: I cannot understand. You claim that I am the same as the Night of Wallachia? I, who haven't even harmed even one person yet?
    Ciel: Yes, there is no difference between someone that causes a Tatari to kill and someone that causes a Tatari after it has killed.
    Ciel: You don't get any pleasure from murder, but you're doing the same thing.
    Ciel: No, the sin of your mass killing is even graver by not dirtying your own hands. It's sufficient to limit the resetting by a push of the button to your system.
    Dust of Osiris: You speak logic to me with emotions?
    Dust of Osiris: Very well. Become consumed by my red water and made into a living circuit! See with your own eyes the end of the world while bearing the karma (emotions) of man!

Ciel: Tatari has been completely destroyed. Meaning the crushing of the road to immortality of Eltnam.
    Ciel: ...Dust of Osiris...your skill in creating the Philospher's Stone so well, the basic and the deepest-most part of alchemy, was superb...
    Ciel: But we still probably aren't ready for it.
    Ciel: ...but, on to the next directive. Even if Tatari's gone, there's still much stuff to clean up. I don't have time to rest.
    Ciel: Taking care of the Dead hiding in this city should take a half a year.
    Ciel: After that.... it'd be about time that I settle my score with her...
    Ciel: ...Well, when that happens, it happens. Right now, it's time for me to complete my immediate duties.
    Ciel: And there's always the chance, if there really is any hope that, maybe, by some mistake, there might be a day when I can coexist with her.

Yeah, do separate posts preferably.

Also, out of curiosity, if you want certain routes up quicker than others, feel free to ask.

Honk

Sion Tatari scenario

The Night of Wallachia: Welcome, Sion.
    The Night of Wallachia: You still have a human mind but it appears that your body has completely become a vampire's. I congratulate you. As your forefather, there is nothing more joyful than this.
    Sion Tatari: ...
    The Night of Wallachia: Hm? What happened to your usual venomous tongue?
    The Night of Wallachia: The alchemist that you are would shout out the pride of the Eltnams and the vampire that you are would spit out curses to become the new Tatari..
    The Night of Wallachia: Has my stage sense become dull?
    Sion Tatari: ....So that's it.
    Sion Tatari: For these three years, just as I had fought against vampirification...the blood that you had drank had been fighting against Tatari.
    The Night of Wallachia: ?? And just what might you mean Sion? The part of you that I had drank? Just 3 liters of blood had been fighting against me?
    Sion Tatari: It was obviously a battle without chance of victory. But you were defeated by humans and lost your seat as Tatari. My blood must have filled that empty seat.
    Sion Tatari: Move out of the way, loser. Youfre the one that said that actors who had fallen into Naraku had no next time.
    The Night of Wallachia: Hm. At the center of the stage in Noh, there is a pit called the Naraku.
    The Night of Wallachia: Normally it is a space for storing tools, but at the same time, it also is an abyss that poor actors slip into. You say that I've already fallen into that Naraku?
    Sion Tatari: Yes. If you can't accept that, then this time, I'll knock you into it with my own two hands. Itfs the perfect curtain call for a third-rate actor.

Dust of Osiris: -----
    Dust of Osiris: I had abandoned my emotions long ago, but I feel burden when confronting my own worst possible condition.
    Dust of Osiris: So this is what processing slowdown is.
    Sion Tatari: ....That's my line. Youfre what I would be if I became one of the 27 Ancestors?
    Sion Tatari: You...are not a vampire. You have no transcendent pride nor obligation.
    Dust of Osiris: That is correct, vampire. I am one of the 27 Ancestors, but I am not a vampire.
    Dust of Osiris: I do not require the blood of my own kind to survive. In the first place, I will not pick the choice of continued survival.
    Dust of Osiris: I am Sion Eltnam Atlasia, before she knew this country.
    Dust of Osiris: I am the giant of Atlas, the protector of the future of humanity, I reached the position of chief of Atlas, regardless of Tatari.
    Dust of Osiris: I am different from her, the Sion that degenerated towards humanity and you who had degenerated into a demon. I am the Dust of Osiris. A prophet soaring through the end, together with Hermes.
    Dust of Osiris: The bird of the underworld that mourned the future and ceased holding hope in it.
    Sion Tatari: I see. If I stayed at the Institute while still having doubts as an Eltnam, I probably would have ended up thinking like that.
    Sion Tatari: Ha...haha, ahahahaha! Ok, fine! I'll tear you into shreds, Eltnam!
    Sion Tatari: Oh yes, for aaaalllll this time, I wanted to totally violate myself!

Sion Tatari: There is no salvation in the future. Those with no salvation cannot be kept alive. Therefore, you will record their destruction forever, huh.
    Sion Tatari: Ridiculous. What amusement is there in that outcome, Osiris?
    Sion Tatari: After you made all these Philosopher's Stonesc.
    Sion Tatari: After you made these fine as sand, brilliant as gems, and sweet as life recording mediums, you could only choose this outcome?
    Sion Tatari: But I'm different. Ifve learned what amusement is.
    Sion Tatari: Because I know the sweet ambrosia of human anguish!
    Sion Tatari: Yes, as an alchemist from Atlas, I would have become Osiris.
    Sion Tatari: But the current me, the Sion Eltnam that became a vampire, is the one suited to mourn the future of humanity.
    Sion Tatari: Now, melt into this dust until there is no trace of you left, Osiris. Your techniques will be used by me.
    Sion Tatari: An interval between statistics and random digits. A hell of rings and spirals.
    Sion Tatari: Because Ifll become the Black Land itself and shut the world into a never-ending nightmare with the new Tatari, the Philosopherfs Stones!

This is great, thanks.

And putting those in spoiler tags is a good idea too.
    Last edited by DragoZERO; April 7th, 2011 at 09:25 PM.
    In Progress: Melty Blood
    Complete: Garden of Sinners, Fate/stay night, Tsukihime, Tsukihime Plus+Disc, Kagetsu Tohya

Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    Also, out of curiosity, if you want certain routes up quicker than others, feel free to ask.
    Could you please do Nanaya and White Len's routes then? *big round puppy eyes*

Melty Blood Re-act: Shiki Nanaya

Prologue

…… I’m tired…… you shouldn’t just wake the dead like that.

Just when I was starting to enjoy the worst of being dead, now I’m imprisoned by flesh?

Well…… I don’t know who it was, but waking me is just asking to be killed, right?

Vs Akiha Vermillion

Nanaya: Yo. What a coincidence, Akiha. To run into you here means my luck is good tonight.

Akiha: Yes, without a doubt it is fortunate, Shiki. Nothing else could be enough, right?

Killing you would certainly satisfy me.

Nanaya: Ah-great answer, Akiha. Since I have a sister who understands so well, he must be jealous.

After all, this is what a brother-sister relationship is all about.

Akiha: Huhu, you mean not hiding anything from each other.

Nanaya: Of course. Oh, and one more thing. No matter what, nothing is held back either.

Vs Nero Chaos

Nero: -For you to appear before me… I am truly grateful for this miracle, human.

Nanaya: Oh, it’s you. Certainly our fight is not over. What happened before, well, it wasn’t a proper fight.

Hmm-come to think of it, there’s no such thing as a proper fight when it comes to you guys.

Nero: You kill. I feed. It is only natural for our inclinations to clash.

Nanaya: That’s true. So, this is a repechage?

More corpses can come from your body than anyone else’s……!

Vs White Len

White Len: Well done, Shiki. You have cleaned up all those who were in the way. Thank you. Now rest peacefully under the snow.

Nanaya: ? You really don’t get it, do you? My true work starts here.

White Len: -!? Y-you are disobeying me!?

You are just an illusion that I made. Even knowing that if you destroy me, you will just disappear!?

Nanaya: I don’t care about that. Whoever remains, whoever disappears, I don’t care.

You screwed up, Len. If you wanted to live, you never should have woken me up.

White Len: Why……!?

You are just the same as me. You are an unused part of Shiki, right? So-!

Nanaya: Well, of course. This body is a guiding principle he refuses to use.

I am just something that kills whoever summons me.

White Len: No-then, that means, I-

Nanaya: Yes. You screwed up from the very beginning.

Vs Aoko

Nanaya: The mirror is gone. …… Now then, I have until tomorrow night before I disappear.

Aoko: It seems tomorrow night will not be coming. This is your last night, Shiki.

Nanaya: Ah, I knew it. That wouldn’t really matter, either. Over there, I have plenty of people to play with. But-

Aoko: Oh? You want me to be your final battle?

Nanaya: If I could. Ah-Sensei, it would be like a dream to take you apart.

Aoko: Excellent. In place of flowers for your grave, I’ll be sure to watch as I slam you down to hell.

Ending

"The screenplay is now finished. Please do not forget any belongings on your way out----or something like that. There isn't any audience, but it was very satisfying. And now, this unsuccessful actor will disappear into darkness."

Honk

Melty Blood Act Cadenza: Shiki Nanaya

Prologue

…… I’m tired…… you shouldn’t just wake the dead like that.

Just when I was starting to enjoy the worst of being dead, now I’m imprisoned by flesh?

Well…… I don’t know who it was, but waking me is just asking to be killed, right?

Vs Akiha Vermillion

Nanaya: Yo. What a coincidence, Akiha. To run into you here means my luck is good tonight.

Akiha: Yes, without a doubt it is fortunate, Shiki. Nothing else could be enough, right?

Killing you would certainly satisfy me.

Nanaya: Ah-great answer, Akiha. Since I have a sister who understands so well, he must be jealous.

After all, this is what a brother-sister relationship is all about.

Akiha: You mean not hiding anything from each other?

Nanaya: Of course. Oh, and one more thing. No matter what, nothing is held back either.

Vs Kouma

Nanaya: How wonderful.
    -I finally get to meet you, Crimson Red Vermillion.

I’ve never felt such pleasure before. It seems we both have been waiting for today.

Kouma: -I would be lying if I didn’t say I wanted this.

Very well. Anytime you’re ready.

Nanaya: Ah, a brain-frying fight to the death!

Ending

Ah-nothing left.

Something that never existed has to gain something before it can lose it……

At least, that’s what I thought, but this sucks.

I don’t want to disappear like this. I didn’t think I would fear death.

Ah, that’s why-
    Once I die, I can’t kill anyone.
    There’s only dead people on the other side.

It’s not fun……
    but, I guess it’s a fitting punishment.

That’s fine,
    I’ll just have to disappear miserably like this.

Honk

Melty Blood Act Cadenza: White Len

Prologue

White Len: I understand. In short, a master.

Len: …………………………

White Len: Isn’t that right, Len? Something you have that I do not. Not needed, but still missing.

A magic lantern which illuminates reality for us dream dwellers-

Yes! I will have an elegant, noble master! That is the difference between me and you!

White Len: Eh? You and I already have two masters? …… Hah, those are your masters, right? My master is not decided yet.

White Len: Just watch from there, Len. I will break such unsightly bonds. I will taunt you later.

Vs Neko-Arc

White Len: What, when did……!?
    What is this ominous, misfortunate world……!?

Neko-Arc: Huhuhu, welcome, oh Cat Kingdom’s rising star and my second greatest rival.

You seem to be conducting serious business, but I won’t let you escape so easily.

White Len: -I’m leaving.
    Open up a path, you scribbled cat.

Neko-Arc: You really hate me, don’t you, Lady? Did I ever do something to anger you?

Hm, did my gift of an expired can of cat food offend you?

White Len: (…… That solves one riddle. So this is what was really bothering Satsuki before……)

Neko-Arc: Anyway, this is a totally different topic.

The other day I went to a karaoke place.
    It really was great.
    You could drink all the milk you wanted.

But you know,
    after just an hour of singing passionately,
    everyone inside lost consciousness.

Yes, Professor Nrvnqsr is a handful.

Didn’t he just finish that hotel massacre?
    Using his evil power on innocent karaoke people!
    Has he no pride as a vampire!?

White Len: ………………
    (…… I want to do tsukkomi…
    It was your terrible singing that did it…
    … I want to tsukkomi her……)

(No, patience, patience Len…
    If you do that,
    you will become a gag character……)

Neko-Arc: Hm?
    You seem very clever this time, Tsundere.
    You seem to have grown up a little.

But, you still are very small in many ways.
    Hm, at this rate, you never will become a heroine, you know?

White Len: Who, who asked you……!? Why don’t you look in a mirror-ah.

Neko-Arc: Nya nya nya, madam.
    Welcome to the World of Cats.

-Anyway, do you have any interest in becoming part of an idol duet?

White Len: None!
    None, so just get away!

Vs Arcueid

White Len: -I found you.
    It is finally just the two of us, Princess of the True Ancestors.

Arcueid: Oh, Len?
    What’s wrong? You look really disheveled.

You’re breathing hard,
    your hair is all over the place-

Your nails are all messy.
    That deep red is pretty poor taste.

It looks like you’ve just been roaming and eating wild strawberries.

White Len: You seem pretty calm.
    Are you saying a familiar like me could never threaten you?

But, that is over now.

I brought you here using the life I took in until now.
    I may only have a few minutes left, but if it is here……

Arcueid: We are even… no, you are stronger?

Okay, sounds fun.
    I’ll let you do as you please.

But I have to ask.
    Do you really want to die so badly?

White Len: Stop making fun of me……! The reason I can’t do everything properly is because I don’t have a proper master!

I will break my contract with you here and replace it with someone who will be only for me……!

Ending

Nanaya: Oh? So then after winning you were too scared to check if she was dead and just ran away?

Well, it doesn’t really matter. Even if being cowardly is your disposition, lacking courage is no laughing matter. Or, maybe this whole situation is?

White Len: Whatever the case, please stop. I managed to sever the original bonds, so you have no complaints, right?

Nanaya: No, but it does replace it with another problem. Well, let me assure you, I am just overjoyed to have more inconveniences to take care of.

White Len: …… You are saying too much. You are the one I chose, so can you not be a little more respectful? Or do you want to just disappear?

Nanaya: Well, go ask that to the world. I only do what I can do.

I am good at doing, you are good at using. Didn’t you betray your old masters for the sake of effectiveness?

White Len: I, I didn’t do it for you! Y-you are just the one in this town I have the least objections about! Don’t get the wrong idea!

Nanaya: Oh, how scary. Okay, I’ll be a proper master-oh man. I’m not even sure which of us is the familiar, though.

Honk

Oh White Len, you're so tsundere. :3
    Thanks Tangerang.

Oh White Len, always stuck on the edge between being a serious character and a gag character.

poor girl/cat

Honk

Blog Entries
    sion and satsuki kinda have that problem to
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    Better than Kohaku, that turned completely into the gag side
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

On the other hand, Kohaku seems to have accepted her status as a manipulative mastermind with great enthusiasm, with the witch costume, cat, tohno familiy take over plan, and army of mecha-hisui's and what not.

While White Len (and Satsuki) are constantly struggling to get everybody else to take them seriously.

Honk

Melty Blood Re-act: Red Arcueid

Prologue

Hm…… Now that I woke up, it seems like some imitation is what summoned me.

There are many insects crawling around. Just wait, I will soon crush you all……!

Vs Ciel

Red Arcueid: Hey there, Ciel. I’m glad to see you energetic as always. Every living thing I’ve come across was too soft. It’s been a little too boring.

Ciel: Arcueid-you…

Red Arcueid: Ahahahaha! No matter what, you just keep on chasing me, don’t you?

Even if I made mincemeat of your limbs, your mouth would still be gnawing away at my neck!

Ciel: …… Very well. No matter who you are, I will obey the commandments of the lord and dispose of all vampires.

Vs Walachia

Walachia: Interesting. You seem a little drunk, princess. Does the base blood of humans not meet your taste?

Red Arcueid: That’s not it. I haven’t had a decent meal in centuries, so a little variety isn’t a bad thing.

Walachia: How wretched. The one to rule all of us must know this already.

As a retainer, it is my duty to have your head.

Red Arcueid: Yes, kill me if you can. I have no use for this poor body. Aren’t you the same?

Vs White Len

White Len: Welcome, Princess of the True Ancestors. Rather, the part of her that she chooses to repress. I welcome you as one of my kind.

Red Arcueid: -

White Len: How do you like my abilities? I am able to draw forth that which is submerged in the original.

If I am here, the one sleeping inside of Arcueid Brunestud-

Red Arcueid: -I don’t like you. Just die.

White Len: Wha…… Are, are you crazy……!? If I disappear, you will also…..!

Red Arcueid: You’re an eyesore, you hybrid. Even if you wear a white dress in this white field, you are still unpleasant.

I’ll tear you apart so you’ll never come out again.

Vs Aoko

Red Arcueid: So the one behind this is a sorceress- You don’t think I’ll let you live, do you?

Aoko: Of course. I won’t let you off either. It won’t be like what the old man did, but I have to do something.

Red Arcueid: Sorceress, I’ll pay you back many times over for everything……!

Ending

"----This farce of a dream lasts only for tonight. An unsuited summoner will only be torn apart by what is summoned. This is the end. A false crimson moon is a fitting way to lower the curtain."

Honk