Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fate/Law Intertwined By: Roadbuster & Elf

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, he's a total and utter prick, so that's not surprising....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Well, he's a total and utter prick, so that's not surprising....
    He's not a total and utter prick. On the inside he's soft and squishy.

Not all the characters can be moe vampires you know.

As American as a foreign immigrant EnigmaticFellow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    moe vampires
    What is this? I don't even...
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    Gilgamesh has A Lck.

wut bout that
    His fate as the most powerful Servant is to steamroll every war he takes part in.

Somehow, he manages to defy all odds and deny this fate.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous
    If only I could be respected without having to be respectable.

What Fate/Stay Night character are you?
    Kotomine Kirei
    You are Kirei. You've always been a little different from the rest. You probably have low social skills. Whatever, it's not like what they think matters anyway. Ever searching for something missing within you, you probably don't experience the same happiness as everyone else. Good and evil are just labels, you are who you are.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, look at it this way, you've written his prickish side so well that we feel it and respond to it.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Well, look at it this way, you've written his prickish side so well that we feel it and respond to it.
    And you know what, it feels good to write his prickish side. Quinn gets to do and say all the asshole things I fantasize doing in real life but never have the balls too.

Also, you yourself said that Fore was Moe.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I know she moe. Or rather, Archer does.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Heh, I did. didn't I? Well it's true. But then again, I also think Balalaika is moe. Actually, err, was moe.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Banned
    Blog Entries

No, he's a total and utter prick. He might be a bit better on the inside, but he does a fucking horrible job of actually showing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Well, yeah, this.

I guess that the people who've not read this story before will be wondering why I'm so adament that he's an asshole....

Blog Entries
    Forest looked up as Quinn and Rin came in from their date. They were both giggling and breathless as they spilled into the compound. She peeked out of her study to see them when Rin spotted her. She turned around and told Quinn she had a nice night before rushing to her.

The raven haired girl wrapped her arms around her and was giggling. Forest smiled as she cradled Rin closed and kissed the crown of her head. She teased, “It went that well, baby?”

“Oh! Mother it was wonderful, I didn’t realize it was going to be so fun,” Rin said as Forest pulled her in the study.

Forest sprawled back on the couch as Rin curled up to lean her head against Forest’s still chest. Instantly, Forest’s long, nimble fingers were combing through Rin’s thick, wavy raven hair as Rin cuddled close. The vampire grinned and asked, “So, what happened?”

“Well, we saw Spider-Man, Mother and before that he took me for pizza,” Rin said with the dreamy smile reserved for someone in the first stages of love.

Forest playfully pouted as she asked, “You saw Spider-Man without me?”

“Mother, I’m sorry . . .” Rin said sheepishly as she blushed and bowed her head in a way that never ceased to charm Forest.

She giggled and said, “It’s okay, Baby. We can go see it together or I can go see it by myself if you two don’t wanna be seen with a stodgy old vampire.”

“That’s not true and you know it, Mother,” Rin retorted as she sat up to look Forest in the eye.

Forest smiled as she leaned forward and kissed Rin’s forehead. “I’m just teasing, Poppet and you know it. I’m glad he makes you happy though.”

“He’s just been through a lot though, Mother. The things he’s told me,” Rin said with a sigh.

The blond vampire pulled her daughter close and said, “Well, we’re going to make it up to him, Baby, don’t worry. After all, he has you and you’re damned amazing if I say so myself.”

“Ah, young love,” Forest said with a chuckle as she drank her glass of juice. Gabriel was doing his sprawling yet graceful pose in the giant, throne like chair as he nursed his glass of scotch. He smiled as she perched herself on his desk and turned to face him.

Gabriel asked, “So, are they on the third date yet?”

“Tonight’s the fourth, Gabe,” Forest said as she sipped her apple juice.

He smiled and asked, “So, how is it going then?”

“It’s adorable. Apparently he’s been in love with Rin since he was a child and she hasn’t disappointed him and she’s actually needing to be around him as much as he needs her,” Forest said with a tiny wistful grin.

His violet eyes met hers over the glass and asked, “And what about you, Dear Godmother?”

“Mmm, eternally destined to be alone I think, at least in the romantic department. They’re going to get married one day and I’m going to turn my baby. Then she and Quinn will live together forever,” Forest said as she sat down her now empty glass.

Gabriel chuckled and said, “But what about the sex issue?”

“What do you mean?” Forest asked as her eyes widened. Oh, she knew fully well who Quinn tossed off to in the shower, but her baby having sex? Rin was only fifteen. Not to mention Quinn’s blood lust could easily be triggered in such a situation.

Gabriel chuckled and said, “Well, when you find that your ward and daughter are getting too frisky, send them to me. I’ll handle it.”

“Are you sure?” Forest asked with a frown.

Gabriel smirked and said, “Fore, you’re almost much of a virgin as they are right now, so yes, I’ll handle it.”

“Don’t make me box your ears,” Forest said grumpily with a sigh. To make things worse, her Godson only chuckled.

Rin huddled against him as they sat on the roof of their home. Quinn was always so warm, and the embarrassment of being affectionate with him had whittled away. They were resting against the wall beside the entrance to the stair well just watching the night sky.

As all the other dates had, their fourth one had been wonderful, and Rin was finally admitting to herself that she had fallen for him. She had been afraid that part of her would die if she allowed herself to fall in love like this, but had discovered that she had gained so much instead.

She had also toiled with the idea that her mind wasn’t developed enough for her to really know if she was in love or if this was just something she wanted. Over and over again she tried to imagine telling him that she didn’t want this and was surprised to find herself nearly in tears just by thinking it. So, finally even her stubbornness fell.

As for any worries she had about his sincerity, they had died within the end of their second date. She wasn’t blind or oblivious to everything he was doing for her. She acted unabashed, of course, but she could tell how much effort went into everything he did for her. He might slack off at school and even try and get away with stuff at work, but when it came to her, he never gave less than his all.

Her head nuzzled against his shoulder. They weren’t doing anything at all up here but it was so enjoyable nonetheless. She chuckled slightly. Being in love was so stupid.

“What is it, Rin?” Quinn asked her, apparently noticing her slight laugh.

“Oh nothing, really, Quinn,” she answered. “It’s just funny how much has changed in such a short amount of time.”

“Yeah… just a couple of months ago, I was fucking routing through trashcans to live…” he mused, turning to look at her.

She looked up as well, meeting with those deep blue eyes she had come so fond of. Their eyes locked and her heart skipped a beat. Should she tell him? Tell him that she’s completely fallen for him? Or is it too soon for anything like that? She cursed the uncertainty and complete lack of logic that all of this entailed.

She opened her mouth to speak but then closed it again. Her teeth mashed into her lip as she just could not force herself to do anything. Her heart began to pick up as she was still swimming in the azure of his eyes. Trying to calm down wasn’t working and if she tried to speak now, it would be nothing more than a garbled mass.

Then, he began to move towards her slightly. Her eyes widened at what this could mean. Rin’s mind raced to research if she was even ready for something like this, but she found her body not waiting for the answer. Her head tilted back and her eyes closed of their own accord. She began to wonder if her heart was really going to burst through her chest as it felt like it was going to at any moment.

In another second, they joined. She felt his lips on hers, warm like the rest of him. His hand cupped her cheek and she found her own reaching for his hair. It wasn’t instinctual as she thought it might be, and was having trouble finding a way for their lips to lock more naturally. It was awkward, but she still found herself entranced by it.

Finally their heads aligned better and the kiss deepened. She was glad he didn’t try to invade her with his tongue yet and ran her fingers through his curly locks. The kiss continued for what seemed like forever, but had actually been only a few moments. When it was finally over, his head moved back and she opened her eyes to find his already peering at her.

She could see the thousands of emotions in his eyes, the fear as well as the joy. His hand automatically went for his pendant as he began to stutter, “Rin…I….” He closed his eyes to gather her courage as her chest tightened in anticipation. When he had regain his composure his eyes opened to hers again and he said, “I love you, Rin.”

Her feelings were indescribable. It was a mix of joy and almost needing to throw up. She felt her lower jaw tremble and was surprised when a single tear fell from her eye. Was she really this happy? The answer was obvious and she replied to him, “I love you, too, Quinn… I really do.”

He enveloped her in a tight hug, not saying anything else. She wrapped her arms around him in turn, tears falling from her eyes. His warmth shielded her and made her safe. Everything was still confusing, but being in the boy she loved arms calmed her nerves and brought her pleasure.

They stayed like that for who knows how long before kissing again and finally going inside.

There was no real way to concentrate. Quinn had his textbook in front of him and knew that the teacher was talking, but his mind was far from the classroom. It was with his lover. Lover? Could that really be fucking true? Had they really kissed? Had she really accepted him as her boyfriend, committing herself to him?

The memories were burned into his mind. She had told him that she was now his girlfriend, and that she was officially off the market. His mind honestly couldn’t accept it. It sounded petty, but it refused to believe that he had gotten what he wanted. There had to be some sort of catch or something.

But there wasn’t. Rin didn’t casually make declarations like this. If she said something, she meant it. And there was the kiss… both of them, actually. The softness of her lips was a vivid memory upon his own. She hadn’t resisted in the slightest and had even initiated the second. So, as much as his pessimism wanted to, it couldn’t deny the fact that Rin Forest loved him just as he loved her.

After class he headed for his locker in a gleeful daze. When he got there he found her waiting for him, smiling as she caught the sight of him. Normally, they tended to avoid each other in school as much as possible to defuse any situations where someone might find out that they live together. So it was odd for her to be here no matter how much it brought him pleasure.

He returned her smile and opened his locker to put away his books. Her hand then rested upon his own and he stared back up to her. “But… Rin, what about?”

She shook her head, “No. I don’t care what other people think, I’m not going to hide my feelings for their sake.”

His chest tightened and he took her hand into his own. “God I love you, Rin…”

Her smile was warm as she replied, “I know, you told me last night, remember?” It was a tease, he knew. His Rin loved to tease and play with things, just like a cat. In fact, she was very much cat like… although she was still young. Like a kitten.

“Well, I just wanted to make sure you heard me, Kitten,” he replied, trying out the new nickname.

“Kitten is it?” She said, cocking an eyebrow at him. He nodded and she giggled. “Actually, that suits me pretty well, so I guess I can’t complain,” she said to him. “Now let’s get some lunch, I’m starving!”

“Cafeteria food blows, and I’ll eat just about anything,” Quinn said with a grin at Rin before staring at what passed for food at their high school. Rin chuckled as she balanced her salad, juice and grilled chicken salad she bought from the ala carte line as they walked to a table together. As usual, they received stares, but it was even more so than normal. Rin wondered if it was the two of them together and Quinn actually edged closer, his eyes darting around at the scrutiny.

She placed a hand on his shoulder and he looked at her, his whole body relaxing slightly. The two of them found a quiet place in the corner of the cafeteria and sat down. She watched him dig into his pizza, which was a square piece of something that resembled cheese melted on top of it with tiny blocks of meat that Rin didn’t even want to think of. As she watched him inhale the pizza, which oddly reminded her of sharks in a feeding frenzy like in those documentaries that Rin liked to watch with Forest. She chuckled at the mental image, remembering that sharks could eat just about anything as well, just like her Quinn.

As they ate, Rin debated about telling him about the Grail War and the trip to Japan. She knew they couldn’t leave him behind now and he’d have to go with them. Besides, she wanted Quinn fighting at her side. She looked into his eyes and sighed.

Quinn stopped eating to look at her, his deep blue eyes widening with worry. He gently rested his warm hand on top of hers and said, “What’s wrong Kitten?”

“During our Junior year I’m going to become an exchange student in Japan,” she started out slowly.

He tilted his head and said, “Okay, why?”

“Well, my father made me make a promise before he died. I promised that I would fight in the Holy Grail war,” she said quietly.

He asked, “What the fuck is that? Isn’t that what King Arthur and his knights went after and it fucked up shit?”

“Well, from my understanding it grants wishes, but yes, King Arthur and his knights did search for a Holy Grail. The Holy Grail War is a battle royale between the spirits of epic heroes crystallized by magical energy and their magi Masters. The seven Masters use the Grail’s energy to summon the seven Servants, which are categorized into different classes due to their abilities and strengths.”

“And then they fight each other to the fucking death,” Quinn said, “While the magi are going around trying to kill each other until there Can Be Only One and that lucky fuck gets to claim the prize.”

Rin chuckled at her lover and answered, “Pretty much so, but a Master can take refuge once their Servant has been killed, Quinn. Just because my Servant gets killed doesn’t mean I will.”

“Well, if you think like hell if I’m gonna sit and let you fight this alone, you’re fucking wrong,” Quinn said as he stared into her eyes.

Rin smiled and replied, “Quinn, I wouldn’t have it any other way. Besides, Mother already is planning to assist too and with Reinforcement she could stand toe to toe with pretty much all of the Servants.”

“Hell, when Fore finally dies I wouldn’t be surprised if she became one of those heroic spirits,” Quinn chuckled.

Rin smiled and said, “I’d agree with you there, Quinn. Now, wouldn’t that be something if I summoned my Mother?”

“But Forest isn’t technically dead, I mean she’s undead, but . . .” Quinn said with a frown.

Rin felt her smile broaden as she said, “Well, spirits can be Summoned from any point in time, past or future.”

“Really?” he asked, Rin knowing fully well that would catch his attention, “Summon a Servant from the Future.”

Rin laughed and replied, “Well, I’m planning on Summoning Saber.”

“Why the fuck would you wanna Summon some French asshole?” Quinn asked as he began to eat again.

She chuckled again, “Because Saber is the most powerful of the Servants, Quinn, that’s why I would want to Summon them.”

“So, what do I need to do?” Quinn asked, “To help?”

She grinned and answered, “Well, learning Japanese would help.”

Forest was out with Auntie Wynn that night, leaving Rin and Quinn to themselves. They’d decided they were going to make the most of the compound being empty and Rin would cook dinner before she and Quinn would watch a movie together. As she was cooking, Quinn leaned over her shoulder and said, “Wonder when Fore’s gonna realize that Faerie wants to fuck her.”

“Quinn!” Rin scolded, even though Rin knew all too well what Auntie Wynn wanted to do to her mother. Faeries were possessive, and Unseelie even more so than their lighter counterparts. Rin knew very well that Forest would be a prize for any Faerie because of her unattainability, but even more so for Wynn because she was attracted and intrigued by the blond despite all the centuries the two knew each other.

He grinned as he moved over to help her cut the chicken. She sighed and rolled her eyes at him before chuckling herself. After a few moments Quinn asked, “But really, does Forest have anyone?”

Rin bit her lip and shook her head. He frowned and asked, “Really, why the hell not? A girl like her could have anyone the fuck she wanted.”

“Because someone hurt her a long time ago,” Rin answered quietly as she placed the chicken into the pot with the root vegetables and onions to make the stock, “She had her heart broken and she doesn’t do casual relationships.”

Quinn hugged her and rested his chin on top of her head. She smiled as she leaned back into him, inhaling his wintery, peppermint scent that fit him so well. She had almost ran to her mother to let her know that she and Quinn had kissed when she’d stopped herself in her tracks when she realized that Forest had no one to kiss. It made her feel guilty that she was so happy while her mother was being left more and more alone.

“Maybe we should get her out of the house where she’s actually doing something and not punching people in the fucking face,” Quinn suggested with a grin before kissing the top of her head. She smiled, giddy as she once again realized that love was indeed silly.

Quinn wasn’t sure from when they were watching Back to the Future to kissing Rin on the couch with Rin nestled on top of him. He was trying to shift so she wouldn’t feel the rapidly increasing bulge in his pants as their lips awkwardly but gently met. His hand ran through her long, raven hair as their kisses grew and intensified.

He realized he wanted to taste her and gently prodded her lips with his tongue. She parted her lips for him and he dove his tongue in her mouth only to have hers meet his aggressively. They kissed endlessly as his desire for her raged even more. He wanted to touch, kiss, and taste every inch of his Kitten. He wanted to be inside of her desperately.

Before he knew it, his hand was cupping a soft, small mound in his palm and kneading it. Rin was gasping, her cheeks flush as she arched towards his hand wantonly. Her scent had changed and he inhaled it, his own body pulsing even more in response. She smelled sweeter, spicier now with a hint of musk that was driving him insane. “God, Kitten,” he moaned as he wanted to feel her skin against his hand. He slid his hand under the soft, red fleece of her shirt to touch something lacy over the mound. He pulled the fabric covered cage up to touch soft mounds.

“Q-quinn,” she was panting as she arched towards him as his thumb rubbed her nipple into a taunt point.

He lifted up her shirt and moved so she was even with his mouth. He flicked his tongue around the point before wrapping his lips around her. Her skin was slightly salty, but he relished her taste as he continued to tease her. “Rin,” he said gently as he looked up at her.

His lover was panting to his touch, her face contorted in ecstasy. Seeing her completely quelled like this was dangerously arousing. He was right next to her pounding heart and could hear it pump what was sure to be luscious blood throughout her. It was easy to imagine just grabbing her and biting her neck. The only thing now that would truly satiate his bloodlust was a release of another sort.

He realized that he wouldn’t be able to control himself much longer. The last thing he wanted to do was push her into anything she didn’t want to do. It was obvious that she was even more embarrassed than he was doing any of this. Quinn focused his mind and pushed the girl back down, so that her head rested upon his chest.

Both of them were gasping for breath, but Rin tilted her head to look up at him and whisper, “Thank you…” between gasps. “Thank you for stopping Quinn… it’s not that I don’t want to… but…”

He took his hand a rubbed her head with it, replying, “I know, Kitten. You’re not ready. Hell, I’m not really fucking ready either… We’ll take this slow so neither one of us has any regrets.”

Rin nodded and said, “I knew I loved you for a reason.”

Wynn dropped Forest off back at her compound and then returned to the shadows, presumably heading home. Forest stretched taking off her long coat and slinging it over a chair. She was about to call her daughter and Quinn when she smelled the aftermath of what had apparently happened.

Thank the Morrigan it appeared to only be lust she smelled, nothing serious went down. Her two little ones seemed to have gotten a bit frisky on the couch, but had stopped before anything major happened. That was fine, she supposed. As long as there wasn’t anything else going on, she could deal with this… and not murder Quinn.

She walked to her daughter’s room, which was next to Quinn’s and then sighed again. Both of them were currently relieving themselves… thinking about the other one.

GodDAMN it.

The only Saber Clone that matters Ace's Avatar
    The ending made me lol.

I think it's strange that Forest is gonna turn Rin, since it's the complete opposite of what a typical good vampire does.

I can't wait til we get to the Grail War, Rin is going to spazz when she sees Sakura with her purple hair and considering who she's got on her side, Zouken better start running now.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    I think it's strange that Forest is gonna turn Rin, since it's the complete opposite of what a typical good vampire does.
    Well, not really. Turning someone who wants to be turned is perfectly reasonable, especially when the drawbacks of being a vampire are relatively minor (if you plan carefully). Hell, if anything I'd say it would be evil not to turn her, if she wanted it....

I can't wait til we get to the Grail War, Rin is going to spazz when she sees Sakura with her purple hair and considering who she's got on her side, Zouken better start running now.
    Hehehehe....

I've probably just seen too many angsty vampire shows/novels for it to seem right.

And that hehehehe makes me scared for some reason.

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Aw, couldn't she please murder? Just this once? She could be all angsty about it later . . . *Mystic Eyes of the Sad Puppy*

What does everyone have against poor Quinn?

Blog Entries
    With Mike it should be pretty obvious.

Kirean doesn't like his mouth.

Quinn's a pretty good kid though, and that's another thing he's a kid, or rather a teenager who's had one hell of a shit life until he met two amazing women.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    With Mike it should be pretty obvious.
    Not to him it's not. Not yet, anyway....

or rather a teenager who's had one hell of a shit life until he met two amazing women.
    Which only makes me dislike his attitude even more, because he should damn well understand, not condemn people for things they are not at fault for.

Quinn does something bad to Sakura?

badmouth her. Hard.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    It's more than just "badmouthing" her, though. The way he treats her is absolutely disgraceful, given the situation she's in.

I'd bet Rin hits him for hard for doing that.