Page 175 of 302 FirstFirst ... 75125165170173174175176177180185225275 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 6024

Thread: Fire Emblem

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I must say something I found very surprising was Hinata becoming one of my favourite characters in the game. It's a pity his son is so boring, cuz he's a pretty great dad.
    He also has the best arms of the whole cast.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    truth

TBH I kinda wish Hinata was the gay over Niles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    True. They could have had Niles and Peri be a canon pairing.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Ever onwards. To stand still is to die. Rai Burnout's Avatar
    That's an interesting thought. Who do you guys think would have been better gay options for both genders and why.
    Last edited by Rai Burnout; September 14th, 2016 at 07:47 PM.
    People will make mistakes, its a fact of life. But if you don't try for fear of failing then you're making the biggest one of all.

So Live your life, you only get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    It couldn't have been more damsel in distress if when Ilya met them in the hall she had been dressed like Bowser.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    True. They could have had Niles and Peri be a canon pairing.
    Laslow/Peri or riot
    Quote Originally Posted by Rai Burnout View Post
    That's an interesting thought. Who do you guys think would have been better gay options for both genders and why.
    Literally anyone else but those two creeps.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I must say something I found very surprising was Hinata becoming one of my favourite characters in the game. It's a pity his son is so boring, cuz he's a pretty great dad.
    Hinata is a great dad, and he really tries. Just his son's kind of an eternally old man. Plus Hinata just seems like the guy who's fun to be around and plus dem arms. (Is there a BFF support between him and Odin because that would be fantastic?)

Quote Originally Posted by Rai Burnout View Post
    Soilei should have been a gay option, and not just for MC. I mean, it's pretty obvious that she prefers women, you know?

Honestly, I can see Orouchi being a sort of bi-sexual free spirit.

Also? Kind of left field, but Kaze. I get the idea that Kaze wouldn't care about gender either way. He'd be the type who'd fall for someone because of themselves and not a physical attraction.

Ryoma as a gay option would have been really intriguing too.

Also- Takumi x Leo, damn it!

(And I got the Beruka x Saizo first conversation. What the fuck localization . . .)

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Meh's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    For other gay options, I say all of Corrin's retainers (Felicia, Flora, Jakob, Gunter, and Silas).

And the Corrinsexual's as well. If their only marriage option is the Avatar then it might as well be both versions

- - - Updated - - -

And of course, Soleil

Wouldn't mind having Laslow and Odin having each other as their gay option though. Their support was really good

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Soilei should have been a gay option, and not just for MC. I mean, it's pretty obvious that she prefers women, you know?
    Isn't the whole point of her that she doesn't like girls in that way? Pretty sure she just likes cute girls, because they're cute but doesn't want to marry them or anything. She just finds flirting with them fun. That being said I think the translation butchered that and made her seem like a legitimate lesbian.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    uuuuh

the translation might have toned it down a bit actually

like lol if you didn't believe she liked girls that way
    Last edited by Laith; September 15th, 2016 at 03:25 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Laith View Post
    uuuuh

the translation might have toned it down a bit actually
    Ah, alright. The few translated supports I've seen of her weren't that bad, but I guess I got that wrong then. Sorry about that.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In her recruitment level it's explicitly spelled out that she's bi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well Fates was a step in the right direction with starting to include these options and they will likely increase considering how well they've been accepted by the fantasy thus far.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Hinata is a great dad, and he really tries. Just his son's kind of an eternally old man. Plus Hinata just seems like the guy who's fun to be around and plus dem arms. (Is there a BFF support between him and Odin because that would be fantastic?)
    They do.
    Ryoma as a gay option would have been really intriguing too.
    Excuse me while I get some water cause holy shit that got me thirsty.

JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    I just checked again and bottom line is that Soleil married guys in the Japanese version, while in the English one only men dressing like women and Corrins are okay. Rest is platonic in the English version. So I don't see how that makes her more of a lesbian in the Japanese version, in the end she marries guys as intended by the developers. So I'd say, to me, it really is just her mimicking her parent and flirting with girls because it's fun and makes her feel closer to her father. Anyways I wasted enough time digging through Google and I couldn't even find the actual Japanese text, because all the links I found are dead by now, but it really seems to be her just fooling around and not being serious.

That being said Fate, with it's what feels like 20 supports per character, isn't exactly the greatest example of writing to begin with and I do like that there's platonic supports even if it's just for Kana, because Kana is a young child and Soleil because of controversies. That being said I didn't find her recruitment chapter, but really seems just like bragging to her father about her conquests, but it's not like she ever commits. Sure they could've made her the option, but maybe that's just her quirk flirting with girls to feel closer to her father and overtime coming to enjoy it in a platonic way.

... What am I even doing? I don't particularly care about shipping or the like, guess I just really wanted to see if my memory served me right in regards to her supports ending in marriage. I sure wish that there will be less supports per character in the next Fire Emblem. All these "forced" supports because of marriage drag down the quality and it feels like everything is all over the place. If not I guess I still got my gameplay.
    Last edited by Malgos; September 15th, 2016 at 04:46 AM.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Eh, from what I've seen so far, I've liked most of the supports in Fates. Sure there are bad ones, but let's not kid ourselves, the GBA games and Path of Radiance had bad supports too. Now I'll accept the argument that the best supports in those games are better than the best supports in Awakening and Fates, but I feel like the average quality of the supports didn't take too much of a down turn when the ramped up the quantity.
    JP Support

Spoiler:

US Support
    Spoiler:

Ever onwards. To stand still is to die. Rai Burnout's Avatar
    Actually, Solei is very blatantly Lesbian, Bi.

Exhibit A. Her supports with Ophelia where she chases Ophelia around to very blatently molest her (then Ophelia of course switches their bodies with the intent to teach her a lesson until Solei points out that she no longer needs to chase her. Then runs off for a empty bunk).

I don't believe its just to impress her dad. Because then she would stop when her Dad isn't around.

Also Hinata and Odin DO infact have BFF supports. Its hilarious.
    Last edited by Rai Burnout; September 15th, 2016 at 02:22 PM.
    People will make mistakes, its a fact of life. But if you don't try for fear of failing then you're making the biggest one of all.

So Live your life, you only get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    It couldn't have been more damsel in distress if when Ilya met them in the hall she had been dressed like Bowser.

Blog Entries
    Ahhhhhhh TFW when no mages so birthrights last few chapters are annoying with all these heavoly armoured asshole and my hp growths have been screwed

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuraba Haru View Post
    Ahhhhhhh TFW when no mages so birthrights last few chapters are annoying with all these heavoly armoured asshole and my hp growths have been screwed
    I gave Silas an Armourslayer sword and kept Dwyer nearby to top him up when necessary.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Birthright's last few chapters are horrible because they're full of swarms of strong enemies who can pretty much one-shot all your units. The only characters with decent DEF in my Birthright run were Rinkah, Oboro, and Silas.
    JP Support

Spoiler:

US Support
    Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Fortunately, it is mind bogglingly easy to acquire special weapons in that game.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.