Page 234 of 302 FirstFirst ... 134184224229232233234235236239244284 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,680 of 6024

Thread: Fire Emblem

I had to restart my Switch.
    Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.

Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!

The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Something is wrong with y'alls Switches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    god npc are retarded in lonato mission
    god are they retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    god npc are retarded in lonato mission
    god are they retarded
    Is this on Maddening?
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Game's supposed to be all warp skippable, and suddenly you miss Rescue-dropping green units back, huh.

Blog Entries
    slow burn hiding with the units in the forests strategy actually works really well
    you just have to be really patient
    but fuck the green units
    and fuck catherine for stealing kills

main problem isnt even keeping them alive, rewards are pretty shit for the amount of effort put in
    even if you let them be they just gonna aggro the entire map and catherine will end up killing half of it

DK showdown next
    Last edited by Aozaki-desu; September 12th, 2019 at 03:28 PM.

Wait, you actually get rewards for keeping the Green units alive? Maybe I'll try harder this time...

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The main reason I'm not gonna do Maddening is because Felix's paralogue is going to be dreadful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Wait, you actually get rewards for keeping the Green units alive? Maybe I'll try harder this time...
    In general, you do, like protecting the peasants when their friends go all Resident Evil 4.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    DLC slated for April 2020 is gonna have new characters. Wonder if its gonna be popular fanservice charas like Marth, Lucina, Camilla etc or if its ginna make some faced NPCs playable. Probs the former.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Every route has 2-3 NPCs that look like they'd be prepromotes in other games. It wouldn't be weird if the game wanted to make you use Ladislava, etc.

The magical christmas land scenario is of course the fifth route that plays out like regular Fire Emblem with no monastery, does not have you recruit students at all, and the recruitable cast consists mostly of characters who were previously NPCs, like Fleche. But honestly just don't put in Corrin and we're good.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    DLC slated for April 2020 is gonna have new characters. Wonder if its gonna be popular fanservice charas like Marth, Lucina, Camilla etc or if its ginna make some faced NPCs playable. Probs the former.
    I'd prefer that they just make fully voiced but currently unplayable characters playable:

Blog Entries
    Oh, new battles have randomized enemies
    i redid the month to recruit Lysithea before the first DK battle and got different enemy composition
    i like it

but damn reduced EXP really hurts
    Ferdinand still level 1

Blog Entries
    Ok its incredibly easy now that he moves from the tile
    granted my Byleth is pretty strong actually, 21 str 16 speed at lvl10
    3 people take out a mage, Byleth + Annette/Ferdinand rally takes out an archer + tanks the first hit / does chip damage
    then i ended up doing Byleth+Edelgard gambits for cheap damage and Lysithea + Hubert/Ferdinand Luna
    wanted to finish him with Byleth also but i did end up positioning units badly so i needed 2nd Stride and couldt heal up Byleth
    not sure if i could tho, i actually dont think Dorothea+Linhardt can top off Byleth, would have to use Lysithea to heal as well and finish him with Edelgard or Bernie or something

I wonder if Ignatz has Rally Speed as an assistant for this mission, he didnt on hard but it appears as though they buffed assisstants?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Hope the promised added future story content beefs up edelgards route. It kinda feels like they were on a deadline

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I heard that you don't do the Gronder Field rematch in Edelgard's route?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    If you side against her, no you dont

---------------

Lunatic is pretty fun so far
    Gambits actually matter now instead of being one turn win button (and are actually gambits as getting their hitrates high is pretty difficult against high tier enemies)
    Even formerly useless ones like Resonant Light Magic and Impregnable Fortress
    cant wait to get Retribution

Some maps early on are pretty tedious and somewhat unfair because 3 range archers with poison strike you cannot retaliate against until you get your archer class at least
    Lonato map was pretty crazy so far, and Underground chapter was pretty hard in terms of clearing every chest and taking DK at the same time (but only because i tried to do it without Lysithea cheese and couldnt do it)

Ingrid paralogue also was much harder than before - and its actually entertaining now instead of being tedious

And honestly i appreciate slower EXP gains because it felt like you were blasting through early classes way too fast and now it matters a lot more what you use right now
    instead of just "gather class skills and finish in your final class of choosing"

----------------

on the other hand why does my Caspar have 9 speed at level 17

New gold battles though, i'm not sure about
    they are harder than usual ones and seem to be more interesting in terms of gameplay
    but the gold is a bit too much, i can afford pretty much anything i want in almost any quantity
    everybody is stocked to the brim with upgraded weapons and i got all silver weapons i needed the moment they appeared and i still have change left

oh my fucking god Jeralt solo'es Remire's boss, onefucking turns him with a massive overkill
    Last edited by Aozaki-desu; September 15th, 2019 at 11:31 AM.

Huh, definitely will play Lunatic Silver Snow and Verdant Wind after finishing Azure Moon, Crimson Flower, and Silver Snow on Hard.

Spoiler:
    Also, anyone willing to speculate what kind of dragon Sothis might be based on the types we've seen in previous FE entries? Considering how much she is associated with the star Sirius, I'd wager she's an Astral Dragon like Moro and/or Lilith.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I was planning on marrying Sothis in my first playthrough, but agh... Something about albino magical girls with short expectancy... Also, when and how does this decision point even show up? I think I'm nearing the end of Edelgard route, as I forced Flayn and Seteth to withdraw peacefully.

I didn't want to say anything about Lysithea to you, but it appears you found her on your own. Also, since me and most players will likely NEVER trigger the Sothis confession, I dunno.