Page 240 of 302 FirstFirst ... 140190230235238239240241242245250290 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,800 of 6024

Thread: Fire Emblem

Blog Entries
    Oh i fucked up big time by not getting that one batallion when i probably could
    no LTCing last boss of silver snow for me
    shit
    well i guess i know what to do next time
    i could make it easy on myself and not do memebuilds next time too
    actually
    i dont even need other units that way dont i, double dipping on dance gets me 4 attacks on MC
    which means i can obliterate last boss entirely by myself
    so close
    Last edited by Aozaki-desu; September 25th, 2019 at 03:04 PM.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Considering her combination of Crests, I'd say Lysithea was optimized to be a super mage, and I hc that she was basically a proof of concept for Thales to eventually attempt to implant the Crest of Flames into the Adrestian imperial children, which succeeded with Edelgard. Basically, Lysithea was the prototype, and Edelgard was his magnum opus/intended final product.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    Oh i fucked up big time by not getting that one batallion when i probably could
    no LTCing last boss of silver snow for me
    shit
    well i guess i know what to do next time
    Which battalion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Dancer Batallion
    its broken as fuck

well i guess i'll can that playthrough, i should've looked up how to get it earlier
    shame, i had such an awesome Byleth build, 70 str 43 spd before buffs with full sword specialization

now i only need to figure how to streamline support builds because honestly support characters dont get much variety in terms of builds
    i need to learn to do interesting things with them
    maybe figure out how to keep them alive from a random flier too while i'm at it
    thats probably impossible though, gettin a support in 120 ehp territory against folks with double attack is unreal

Blue Lions Lunatic next
    then maybe Silver Snow again
    then Deer
    then Crimson Flower

i wonder if i should run several playthroughs in parallel for a little more variety

oh and fuck it, 12 unit hard cap on every playthrough from now on
    no reason to have spare adjutant folks for final battle, they do nothing anyway

Even healing adjutants? Their effect is at least guaranteed if you get below 50%.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Just read Lorenz's and Mercedes' B-Support in my Blue Lions Hard NG+ playthrough, and whoo boy does Mercedes know how to throw shade. I am definitely impressed.

Blog Entries
    Overwhelming amount of battles is 10+0-3
    hell part 2 even has 9 unit story battles for whatever fucking reason while normal is 10
    Final battle is 12 units

Healing adjutants are nice (although not always practical if you play vantage strategy) but not a requirement
    i will have 2-3 adjutants at all times with 12 unit roster
    and i get full roster without adjutants for final battle

its optimal way to play

Blog Entries
    Okay so Blue Lions are very unga bunga so i need to recruit mages
    so mandatory Lysithea recruit
    i think time to try Archer-Priest Bernie, she does have rescue
    Dancer Dorothea

no slot for Marianne
    i can have Ashe die and replace him with Marianne
    hmm

I'd also say recruit Lorenz just for Thrysus. Also, I once again cannot understand why you hate Ashe so much. Playing BL, I find the guy a delightful character. Then again, I do have a soft spot for his personality type.

Blog Entries
    he is boring AND useless
    Thyrsus is just +1 range over Cethleann staff, its not worth it as Lysithea on Lunatic is not a powerhouse she usually is on Hard

But it also gives Guard effects, so...also, you do you in your Ashe-hating. I honestly cannot understand. Also, Lysithea isn't a Maddening mode powerhouse? Interesting to know.

I'm personally going to finish my Azure Moon Hard, do CF hard, and then do Silver Snow Maddening and then Verdant Wind NG+ Maddening. Then, I'll try a Verdant Wind Maddening no NG+, and then wait for the next wave of DLC.

Blog Entries
    Guard is useless, if your Lysithea gets hit on Lunatic she dies

Her offensive capability is also somewhat mitigated because its hard for her to oneshot people on her own. Not impossible but she is often short on damage.

What if you Rally her Magic first?
    Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.

Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!

The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!

What about Rally Speed? I never used Rally skills my first playthrough, and only now am I really beginning to explore them, so IDK.

Blog Entries
    Rally speed doesnt help that much because tomes are heavy. her speed is low and her str is low as well
    you could give her carrots but that questionable since that is better reserved for your other units

Rally Magic would be useful but only Hubert and Hanneman have it and i dont run Hanneman

She is still the strongest mage in the game though, but on Lunatic she is more of a surgical "kill that dude" and "warp me in" kind of character instead of murdering everything in sight

I thought Ingrid gets Rally Magic as well once you level up her Authority? That's what's happened with me. Or was it when I leveled up her Flying Rank? I forgot.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, how do you recruit faculty other than Catherine, Cyril and Shamir? I'm not even getting options to recruit them or invite them to tea.

Blog Entries
    You need like level 15 or something, its super easy
    Excluding Seteth and Gilbert because plot

Even if Ingrid has Rally Magic she wont be wasting her time on that nonsense for sure

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

From Crimson Flower path

Stats and all characters on the tweet

I am almost sure I could have done it without recruiting but also fuck that noise

Blog Entries
    That Petra STR is sad

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah probably shouldn't have gone for Thief-Assassin-Falco Knight path but also she passed that test with a 31% chance on the screen before the last chapter so it's hard to say if she's good or bad

Blog Entries
    thats definitely STR screwed Petra
    not that it matters since you have Felix there
    also your caspar turned out good

- - - Updated - - -

also all your mages have very high mag
    did you get lucky or grinded mag boosters
    Last edited by Aozaki-desu; September 27th, 2019 at 02:09 AM.