Page 176 of 302 FirstFirst ... 76126166171174175176177178181186226276 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 6024

Thread: Fire Emblem

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Birthright's maps tend to have Dragon Veins that can cripple the enemy army if deployed tactically. Just, idk, have Hinoka scoot around to them or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Not on this one, technically I can just WAIT until all the reinforcements disappear but it's so shitty to play the game that way.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
    Birthright's last few chapters are horrible because they're full of swarms of strong enemies who can pretty much one-shot all your units. The only characters with decent DEF in my Birthright run were Rinkah, Oboro, and Silas.
    Then you didn't use Rhajat to her best. Honestly, in Birthright pair Hayato with Mozo gives Rhajat Aptitude so her levels across the board are really good. I ended up making her a Basara and paired her and Shiro together with Ryoma as a choke point.

Also I am now looking forward to Hinata and Odin supports.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Then you didn't use Rhajat to her best. Honestly, in Birthright pair Hayato with Mozo gives Rhajat Aptitude so her levels across the board are really good. I ended up making her a Basara and paired her and Shiro together with Ryoma as a choke point.

Just pair Orochi with Hayato to give Rhajat the SKL she desperately needs, not to mention Orochi's excellent MAG. Aptitude is better used for someone else imo.

or just buy the skill from other castles lol

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

It was my first playthrough. Of course I wasn't perfectly optimized. And I didn't want to use the kids in Birthright since they have nothing to do with the story (though I relented and used Selena!Ophelia, Nyx!Forrest, Azura!Nina, and Niles!Shigure in Conquest because I needed their extra power)
    JP Support

Spoiler:

US Support
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
    It was my first playthrough. Of course I wasn't perfectly optimized. And I didn't want to use the kids in Birthright since they have nothing to do with the story (though I relented and used Selena!Ophelia, Nyx!Forrest, Azura!Nina, and Niles!Shigure in Conquest because I needed their extra power)
    Yay, someone else who paired Nyx with Leo! I did it as a gamble and it payed off really well.

However, I thought Selena as Ophelia's mom made the worse Ophelia though? (Mine had Elise as her mom and could nuke shit with just a beefed up Moonlight.)

Also, why the fuck is Nosferatu so goddamn rare?

Annnndddd can children inherit the Witch skills?

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't really care about optimisation when it comes to the second generations, just put together those who think are good couples.

I find it more fun that way.

- - - Updated - - -

As for the witch skills, no clue

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    I'm sorry, but DLC skills can't be bought online or inherited.

Ever onwards. To stand still is to die. Rai Burnout's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgos View Post
    I'm sorry, but DLC skills can't be bought online or inherited.
    Found that out the hard way, made Elise a witch with the intent on a teleporting Ophelia. Didn't work.
    People will make mistakes, its a fact of life. But if you don't try for fear of failing then you're making the biggest one of all.

So Live your life, you only get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    It couldn't have been more damsel in distress if when Ilya met them in the hall she had been dressed like Bowser.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    it's hilariously easy to get the skill scrolls in the witch quest tho

Blog Entries
    You could've just made Ophelia a witch, tho. It's not like the class is unavailable to her.

Actually, she's probably the best candidate for the class, especially if Elise is her mother.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Repeated Vanguard Dawn myself. Tearing through an army at a castle is almost always fun. The fact that repeatedly give out skills from the bosses is bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    You could've just made Ophelia a witch, tho. It's not like the class is unavailable to her.

Actually, she's probably the best candidate for the class, especially if Elise is her mother.
    I find that the witch is too much of a glass cannon and a decently leveled Ophelia (or Odin for that matter) can already nuke enemies into oblivion with overpowered magic (Astra too because... there is no kill like over kill) but I needed survivability for Nosferatu to work. Which it did. Odin with Excalibur could almost oneshot anything (doubling PLUS vantage made him almost as good as Crit God Takumi).
    Last edited by Rai Burnout; September 17th, 2016 at 01:12 PM.
    People will make mistakes, its a fact of life. But if you don't try for fear of failing then you're making the biggest one of all.

It couldn't have been more damsel in distress if when Ilya met them in the hall she had been dressed like Bowser.

Blog Entries
    It's the best level from Radiant Dawn. Of course it's fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, it's one of the best levels in the entire series.

Sadly I've never played either of the Tellius Games. And they're too expensive nowadays.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yay, someone else who paired Nyx with Leo! I did it as a gamble and it payed off really well.

However, I thought Selena as Ophelia's mom made the worse Ophelia though? (Mine had Elise as her mom and could nuke shit with just a beefed up Moonlight.)

Also, why the fuck is Nosferatu so goddamn rare?

Yeah, Selena is Ophelia's worst mother, IIRC. But due to the way the children mechanics in Fates work (making optimization via eugenics much less prominent) as well as the fact that Ophelia is pretty much impossible to screw up, Selena!Ophelia is still good (though I mostly had her act as Forrest's arm candy giving him +6 MAG and +3 SPD).
    JP Support

Spoiler:

US Support
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    I just beat Revelations.

So... after having beaten all 3 routes, Conquest NO CONTEST is the hardest as intended, one mistake murders you.

My biggest complaint as well as the biggest boon is the following... what is to stop me from making teams focusing on Shuriken/ShiningBow/Levin Sword + Vantage + Astra to basically not die and kill everything bar the final bosses and even then...

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuraba Haru View Post
    My biggest complaint as well as the biggest boon is the following... what is to stop me from making teams focusing on Shuriken/ShiningBow/Levin Sword + Vantage + Astra to basically not die and kill everything bar the final bosses and even then...
    The inability to grind without DLC.
    Last edited by The Geek; September 23rd, 2016 at 09:25 PM.
    JP Support

Spoiler:

US Support
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuraba Haru View Post
    I just beat Revelations.

So... after having beaten all 3 routes, Conquest NO CONTEST is the hardest as intended, one mistake murders you.

I focused on making a murder team of Leo and Odin after Leo got Lifetaker and Odin had a higher crit rate than Takumi did. I also used the Awakening free DLC level to grind for supports and used the Paralogues for some extra XP in the beginning.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rai Burnout View Post
    Sadly I've never played either of the Tellius Games. And they're too expensive nowadays.
    Okay, which of us lives closest to this poor soul? One of us has to lend him our copies.

- - - Updated - - -

Although, I'm in Canada. Maybe if you're in New York State?
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    Okay, which of us lives closest to this poor soul? One of us has to lend him our copies.

- - - Updated - - -

Although, I'm in Canada. Maybe if you're in New York State?
    I live in Alabama so... Although I do visit Baltimore from time to time.

I would sooner buy it than rent it.