Page 264 of 264 FirstFirst ... 164214254259262263264
Results 5,261 to 5,266 of 5266

Thread: Fire Emblem

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    she's a sugar addict
    So am I, and I think I'm okay. Also, she's not a torture addict, so that's all good for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Yaknow, I've recently been mulling over the question of what might have happened if somehow Edelgard and her siblings had been rescued from the dungeons of Enbarr before the Agarthans were able to manufacture their Flame Emperor? What could they have done instead, since having a Hresvelg heir as their puppet was useful for both sadistic and practical purposes? Having one of Wilhelm's descendants leading a crusade against them was guaranteed to hurt the Nabateans emotionally, or at least Rhea, and practically, having an imperial heir as their puppet gave them easy access to vast military resources in a way just having a regency could not. Could they have chosen to focus more on destabilizing the Kingdom and kidnapped Dimitri to become their pawn just like his ancestor Loog was? Could they have abandoned that plan altogether and instead killed and replaced the ailing Emperor Ionius? Maybe they would do more with the Alliance than they did in canon. Either way, there are so many possible outcomes just from this one change. What do you all think?
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Finally beat Silver Snow on Maddening with NG+, and I must say, that map was a doozy, and the Immaculate One was certainly quite the boss. That being said, after some initial scares, I managed to get the hang of the flow of the map, cutting off White Beast reinforcements early, and then essentially letting the enemies come to me at strategic points, luring them all to the left bar a few.

It was very long, tedious, and had a few close shaves, BUT I ultimately got rid of all the enemies save the 2 golems at the top of the map.

As for our rampaging dragon, I took a very methodical approach of having Petra shoot at her with the middle ballista twice, thus breaking part of her barrier, and then I had my Ingrid, Sylvain, and Byleth chip away at her health bars bit by bit, dodging her staggering blow in the process. Once we got to the last health bar, I had everyone launch their gambits in quick succession at her to break her barrier, and then, I whittled her down until a Sublime Heaven could take her out.

After this, I'm planning a final VW, no NG+, Maddening run, and then I'll be done with this amazing game at last.

ULTRA High impact sexual violence Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Conquest Lunatic is actually very decent on Citra with savestates
    but god fucking damn it the systems of this game are so retarded

Conquest Lunatic might have been rewarding IMO if the plot wasn't dumb. I feel that's a huge problem with Fates in general. The dumb plot reduces the reward for playing.

I mean, gameplay and balancing do have their issues, but if not for the dumb storyline, that might have been semi-rewarding.