Page 230 of 302 FirstFirst ... 130180220225228229230231232235240280 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,600 of 6024

Thread: Fire Emblem

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    If you recruited Lysithea before the timeskip she automatically joins you already on BE. But if you didn't recruit her, you still have the option again when you defeat her in battle.
    Why wouldn't you recruit best mage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Actually, real talk, haven't played BE yet, but what sets Lysithea and Hubert apart?
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Thyrsus staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    The Thyrsus staff
    I gave that to Lorenz, so...

Blog Entries
    Lysithea can use it exponentially better than he ever could, and she has a Crest of Gloucester, so it doesn't hurt her
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Lysithea can use it exponentially better than he ever could, and she has a Crest of Gloucester, so it doesn't hurt her
    True, but honestly, Thrysus has definitely allowed me to keep Lorenz away from the front lines, which has been very helpful, and Lysithea has better speed and avoid.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Its not like you have to staple it to one person

Also spell lists are different between characters

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Actually, real talk, haven't played BE yet, but what sets Lysithea and Hubert apart?
    So far, pre-time skip (just hit month 01), the main difference is Lys is actually good. I've actually benched Hubert at this point, as he's just a worse mage than Lys, Linhardt, and Dorothea.

Kind of bummed my Bernadette turned out really bad. At level 18 or 19 she only has 15 str and speed, and like 10 defense and 4 res. She can't really do anything. At least Ingrid's low strength was made up for by her high speed, defense, and resistance.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Damn, my bernies were utter beasts. She was MVP on like 70% of all maps in church route when i didnt have an op ass lord.

My Hubert was fine during BE route (finished yesterday), but I think I just lucked out considering his strategy as a Dark Bishop was to Mire everything from a safe distance away.
    Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.

Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!

The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!

Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Damn, my bernies were utter beasts. She was MVP on like 70% of all maps in church route when i didnt have an op ass lord.
    So it is worth recruiting her in other routes? I really don't want to doom her to death on a hilltop anymore.

Blog Entries
    If you're not aiming for everyone at all times you're a fucking failure of a teacher.

steal all the students

Blog Entries
    that makes second part really fucking boring

10+3 including MC is a way to go

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Do you count the teachers in that though?
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Blog Entries
    well i wouldnt use catherine or cyril so i wouldnt count them towards that limit
    or if there is a student i want to ditch no matter what, like Ashe

on my future plays (when higher difficulties come out) my mandatory recruitements are probably Marianne and Berniebear, but i would probably put Bernie as my adjutant since her stats are just not that great
    Last edited by Aozaki-desu; September 6th, 2019 at 01:12 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    So it is worth recruiting her in other routes? I really don't want to doom her to death on a hilltop anymore.
    this is just anecdotal evidence but she was super useful to me on both BE routes. I really like her bow skills, Deadeye and Encloser give some neat options. And I mustve lucked out on her stat growths cause she was also one of my powerhouses in damage, esp church route where she dominated the majority of maps.

plus shes funny

Encloser is definitely useful (got it on Claude).

Also, I just don't want Bernie to get sacrificed on that hill. I guess for Church route she would be a good Archer if I didn't recruit Shamir.

In any case, I'm nearly done with my first GD playthrough, so now have to think about what I might do differently, which is a lot. Don't keep units in Noble/Commoner for too long, aggressively poach students from other houses, actually look ahead at what Master class requirements are, maybe reconsider waiting until Class exp is maxed out to promote, and more.

I know for my next GD playthrough (after I finish all the others), I'm poaching at least half of the BLs and a few BEs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    well i wouldnt use catherine or cyril so i wouldnt count them towards that limit
    or if there is a student i want to ditch no matter what, like Ashe

on my future plays (when higher difficulties come out) my mandatory recruitements are probably Marianne and Berniebear, but i would probably put Bernie as my adjutant since her stats are just not that great
    What is your problem with Ashe? He doesn't seem so bad.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If you're not aiming for everyone at all times you're a fucking failure of a teacher.

steal all the students

Blog Entries
    What is your problem with Ashe? He doesn't seem so bad.
    Cuz hes booooooooooring

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    Cuz hes booooooooooring
    Like Bernadetta is any better