Page 174 of 302 FirstFirst ... 74124164169172173174175176179184224274 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 6024

Thread: Fire Emblem

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't like Sev/Owain because she literally makes him cry. Not cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I don't like Sev/Owain because she literally makes him cry. Not cool.
    Owain/Cynthia is actually super cute, even though I don't like Cynthia all that much.

What's sad is . . . if Lucy wasn't his fucking cousin, they'd be the best suited for each other. (And forget that "companion" bullshit.)

However Noire x Inigo is pretty awesome because Noire goes COMPLETE Yandere on him. (Funnily enough, Lucy goes yandere towards Inigo on their S support.)

Sevy works with Gerome nicely though, plus she's had the hots for him for a long time.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Blog Entries
    I don't like the Inigo yandere supports either. They come off as kind of rapey to me.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Inigo's been raped multiple times though by much worse people.

I do like Noire's conversations. BLOOD AND THUNDER!
    Isn't Gerome kind of way older than Sev?
    And she doesn't make Owain cry in Fates. In fact, that one has both humor (admittedly lame Owain-style humor) and adorable romance.

Honestly, I cannot agree with your choices asterism, but I will say this: you have a conscience, and on this site, where such things are a liability, that's a big deal. You have my respect.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lucina/Severa is the best anyway

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ^ This is also true
    F/GO Supports

Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laith View Post
    Lucina/Severa is the best anyway
    Please, Severa/Kajile thank you very much.

(Do Sevy and Lucy even have supports?)

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I don't like the Inigo yandere supports either. They come off as kind of rapey to me.
    I wouldn't call Lucina's "rapey". Literally Inigo is stressing about what would Chrom if he hurt Lucina, and Lucina's like, "He's not the one you have to worry about . . . And I will draw my sword on you if you keep flirting with other women."

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Ever onwards. To stand still is to die. Rai Burnout's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Please, Severa/Kajile thank you very much.

(Do Sevy and Lucy even have supports?)
    I don't believe so, but in the Future Past DLC she has Frederick's dynamic to Chrom with Lucina in the epilouge plus she's the first one to jump to her defense when Grima shows up so the shipping started. Plus the idea of, her falling in love with Chrom's kid is very poetic for Cordellia's daughter considering her own crush.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    CordeliaxGregor! Or CordeliaxLonQui!

Honestly, I'm not really fond of Cordy; she's kind of a bitch really. Love her design, hate her character.
    Sorry this is late, but those are fighting words. Also Cordellia, bitchy? I don't see it. She's very humble. She gets things done but never brings it to attention or brags about it. She's one of my favorites because of it.

Her gender flip in Fates on the other hand is just a plain old asshat. A dickish, braggart without the ability to back it up and if the Selena easter egg wasn't in Revelation I would have named him "Forever Alone".
    Last edited by Rai Burnout; September 11th, 2016 at 04:47 PM.
    People will make mistakes, its a fact of life. But if you don't try for fear of failing then you're making the biggest one of all.

So Live your life, you only get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    It couldn't have been more damsel in distress if when Ilya met them in the hall she had been dressed like Bowser.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Also hot springs dlc

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh right, I always forget that she's lying about her bust size. Not that she needs to with a face that beautiful. And of course, her wonderful personality. Severa is entirely justified in feeling resentful that everyone compares her to her mother. Cordelia is, well, perfect, no matter what she does.

It's not just Subaki. Caeldori is every superficial aspect of Cordelia's character without any of the substance, constructed as nothing more than a running gag, making a mockery of the original character. Even Soleil and Nina aren't as flat, and they're practically defined by their fetishes. Of course, nothing beats Soleil's 'always smile' attitude, and let's not forget that she has one of the best critical one-liners in the game: "Smile! You're dead!"

Elf! Why would you pair Lon'qu with anyone but Cherche? (how do you spell her name again?) Either way, it actually delves into Lon'qu's past, and explains why he avoids women.

Best critical one liners in Fates (in no particular order):
    • Soleil — "Smile! You're dead!"
    • Severa — "*diabolical laughter*"
    • Setsuna — "Oh. It's dead."
    • Velouria — "~a-hunting we will go~"
    There are probably more, but those are the ones I remember.
    Last edited by Draconic; September 11th, 2016 at 11:24 PM.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rai Burnout View Post
    I don't believe so, but in the Future Past DLC she has Frederick's dynamic to Chrom with Lucina in the epilouge plus she's the first one to jump to her defense when Grima shows up so the shipping started. Plus the idea of, her falling in love with Chrom's kid is very poetic for Cordellia's daughter considering her own crush.
    Well, theoretically, if you managed to pair Olivia with Chrom, her falling for Inigo can be really poetic.

Even though, I like Gregor best as Inigo's dad. Gregor just seems like the type that would be friend the super shy and really pretty dancer. Plus their supports are really cute. (Hell, Gregor is shippable with a lot of the women . . . Olivia, Tharja, Cordelia . . .)

Sorry this is late, but those are fighting words. Also Cordellia, bitchy? I don't see it. She's very humble. She gets things done but never brings it to attention or brags about it. She's one of my favorites because of it.
    Bitchy doesn't mean braggart. Once an be a bitch and still be humble. I'm talking about how she treats Sumia during their supports and oh god, do not pair her with Freddy. You'd think, wow, Cordy and Freddy would be AWESOME and . . . it's not. It's really sad for Fredrick.

Her gender flip in Fates on the other hand is just a plain old asshat. A dickish, braggart without the ability to back it up and if the Selena easter egg wasn't in Revelation I would have named him "Forever Alone".
    Oh god, I have a love/hate relationship with him. I am looking forward to pairing him up with Selena though.

Also, when do I start getting the Nohr units? Orobou or however you spell the Tailor Girl's name is so shacking up with a dude from Nohr.

Ever onwards. To stand still is to die. Rai Burnout's Avatar
    You start getting Norh units around chapter 8 in Revelations (starting with Carmilla, Selena and Beruka). Their support is fun.

I don't see her as being bitchy to Sumia. From her point of view, Sumia had a problem with living her life in accordance with her flower fortunes. Ignoring a problem never makes it go away. And when she realizes she was wrong, she immediately apologizes. A bitch wouldn't do that. I see her as someone who is staging an intervention for a friend. Sometimes you need a little tough love.
    People will make mistakes, its a fact of life. But if you don't try for fear of failing then you're making the biggest one of all.

So Live your life, you only get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    It couldn't have been more damsel in distress if when Ilya met them in the hall she had been dressed like Bowser.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    First of all, NO, Elf! Oboro is in love with Takumi! And the easter egg with the Carldori/Selena supports aren't worth it, you get an okay Caeldori, but she's a better pair for Owain. Their supports are positively adorable. (She gets him to be serious of his own volition when he proposes).

And no matter what, ALWAYS pair Inigo with Azura. Their characters complement each other, and Soleil became nearly unstoppable upon ascending to the Hero class. Either way, both Soleil and Ophelia ended up with surprisingly high critical rates.

I think I paired Beruka with Silas. He seemed so driven to fix her emotions, so to speak.

Also, pair Niles with Peri. They have a history. And it's a good one.

Is it strange that I paired Olivia with Virion? I thought they made an unlikely but charming couple. And it gives Inigo his trademark silver hair.
    Last edited by Draconic; September 11th, 2016 at 11:19 PM.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    Elf! Why would you pair Lon'qu with anyone but Cherche? (how do you spell her name again?) Either way, it actually delves into Lon'qu's past, and explains why he avoids women.
    So does Tharja's supports and it's pretty interesting.

Then again, Tharja is Best Girl (just not with Henry- Henry and Lissa, OTP).

First of all, NO, Elf! Oboro is in love with Takumi! And the easter egg with the Carldori/Selena supports aren't worth it, you get an okay Caeldori, but she's a better pair for Owain. Their supports are positively adorable. (She gets him to be serious of his own volition when he proposes).
    Oh no Oboro is gonna get over her Nohr hatred and shack up with someone there.
    Yeah, but Oden and Elise are super cute! Plus literally gives you the best Ophilia due to the high magic stat. Apparently the Sevy/Owain pairing gives you a Shit Ophilia from what I've heard.

Plus Sevy giving birth to a version of her mom is too hilarious o pass up.

And no matter what, ALWAYS pair Inigo with Azura. Their characters complement each other, and Soleil became nearly unstoppable upon ascending to the Hero class. Either way, both Soleil and Ophelia ended up with surprisingly high critical rates.
    I might do it this time- just Azura x Arthur was actually serious though.

I think I paired Beruka with Silas. He seemed so driven to fix her emotions, so to speak.
    Beruka hooked up with Jakob. Why the hell are his supports with everyone but FemMC really great?

Also, pair Niles with Peri. They have a history. And it's a good one.
    They can murder things together.

Is it strange that I paired Olivia with Virion? I thought they made an unlikely but charming couple. And it gives Inigo his trademark silver hair.
    I could see it too, but Virion x Chere is so great too. Gregor is a surprisingly great unit honestly.

Blog Entries
    IMO Oboro's best Nohrian partner is Niles. Though in terms of freer shipping, Oboro/Beruka is my OTP.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    People talking about Lon'qu's best pair and no one mentions Olivia. For shame.While I didn't much care for Selena and Subaki's supports, Selena's unique mother/daughter supports with Caeldori are very sweet.And for second gen pairs, I recommend pairing Ophelia with either Shiro or Forrest. Their supports are pretty good.
    JP Support

Spoiler:

US Support
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
    People talking about Lon'qu's best pair and no one mentions Olivia. For shame.While I didn't much care for Selena and Subaki's supports, Selena's unique mother/daughter supports with Caeldori are very sweet.And for second gen pairs, I recommend pairing Ophelia with either Shiro or Forrest. Their supports are pretty good.
    Oh I was planning on pairing Ophelia with Shiro. (Plus having Shiro paired with a magic user on the field just really works strategically for some reason.) Plus I love voice actor references too and Odin and Shiro have the same VA (who was hilariously enough Archer in the UBW anime).

. . . Also, I'm wondering why the hell did I never use Mozo in Birthright and Conquest? Or at least I should have made her an archer first.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If you just train her, she's even better, it's just incredibly painful to get her to max level before Master Sealing her.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    If you just train her, she's even better, it's just incredibly painful to get her to max level before Master Sealing her.
    Yeah, I noticed that. Luckily I had a bond unit that had that royal bonus XP trait so I just paired him up with her. Still, after level 16 it seemed like it took forever to get her maxed out before sealing her.

So Camilla, Selena, and Beruka are part of my party now, and I noticed Selena's other Hoshido support is Hinata . . . Damn it because Hinata > Mr. Perfect Douche any day. However, I want that unique Caeldori support. (Also Caeldori and FemMc's supports are pretty great.)

Blog Entries
    I must say something I found very surprising was Hinata becoming one of my favourite characters in the game. It's a pity his son is so boring, cuz he's a pretty great dad.