Page 231 of 302 FirstFirst ... 131181221226229230231232233236241281 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,620 of 6024

Thread: Fire Emblem

Blog Entries
    but she is

Ashe is a good boy. Also, reddit did a survey: https://imgur.com/a/jN2BnjR#tUjviTS
    Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.

Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!

The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Berbadettas supports make me wanna turn the game off

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

There i saved you the trouble of reading them

Bernie is slow as ****. If you want crit go for Shamir. If you want consistent double, Leonie is your girl. Bernie is not good unit.

マリーの味方
    Yeah recruiting too many students is more hassle than it's worth. During my second playthrough I just decided against recruiting more after a certain point, it's not like I can use them all anyway. Plus you miss out on sad dialogue when you force students to fight their former friends.

Bernie is worse BE, I dropped her halfway through for transfer students.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I recruited too few on my first playthrough of GD, so I had to watch as Dimitri lead his classmates to their deaths. Also, really regretted not getting Ingrid because she's a flier. And I will take anyone who allows me to get Relics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sorry, but I'm getting everyone. The only person not worth recruiting is Annette because she needs Gilbert for her paralogue which makes it Lions only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Oh, you can't recruit Gilbert in the other parts? That does kinda suck, but I'm recruiting her anyway next time so as to save her and for pairing purposes.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, am currently on the final GD map, and have fallen in love with God-Shattering Star.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Everyone is splurging all over god shattering star but funeral for flowers is better

Eh, I personally am not a huge fan of Funeral for Flowers.

Wait, nvm. It's good and all, but God-Shattering Star just has that extra oomph, and CHANTING.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I have yet to play Silver Snow. Also, since I am on the last chapter of GD, would it be a better idea to do Silver Snow right after, then Crimson Flower, and finally Azure Moon, or should I get Azure Moon out of the way just quickly enough?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure I want to play Azure Moon or Crimson Flower anymore...

Blog Entries
    Silver Snow is basically Verdant Wind
    or, actually i'd say its the other way around

you are probably better served going Azure Moon -> Crimson Flower -> Silver Snow

That's what my initial plan was, and that makes sense, but after finishing Verdant Wind...Azure Moon seems so shallow and empty based on what I've heard. That, and I am a lifelong member of Golden Deer and don't want to kill my kiddos.

- - - Updated - - -

That, and Edelgard seems determined to just kill everyone else because she can't get it in her to compromise.

- - - Updated - - -

The reason I thought about playing Silver Snow next was frankly because of how similar it is to Verdant Wind.

Blog Entries
    Azure Moon is not shallow by any means
    its character driven and will differ the most from Verdant Wind which is story / lore driven, and entirety of Blue Lions is written around that fact

Most shallow route is actually Golden Deer
    Last edited by Aozaki-desu; September 7th, 2019 at 03:46 AM.

Fite me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    Azure Moon is not shallow by any means
    its character driven and will differ the most from Verdant Wind which is story / lore driven, and entirety of Blue Lions

Most shallow route is actually Golden Deer
    Also, I like more lore-driven plots/plots where more details are revealed. That, and Claude is best lord and Hilda is best retainer.

- - - Updated - - -

I do get the whole character-driven thing though, since it seemingly is all about pulling Dimitri from the brink/the voices in his head, unlike Verdant Wind, which is about trying to find extremely elusive answers and knocking down the boundaries between Fodlan and the outside world.

Also, Dimitri just seems to lack vision compared to Edelgard and Claude.

Blog Entries
    Hilda admiteddly is great, probably the best Deer. I was pretty dissapointed with Claude. He is a good character, but he so does not fit the narrative.
    He has the least to lose in the conflict AND his motive is the least convincing, and the game jacks him off more than it does the MC which is kinda ridicilous. Edelgard - Dimitri - Rhea triangle around Byleth is the center of the story and while outside perspective Claude brings is interesting its not nearly as compelling as any vertice of the triangle.

Well if you absolutely dont want to do Azure Moon you should go Crimson Flower then, since you'll get the Edelgard's side of the story.
    And Dimitri is not the center of Blue Lions, i'd actually say other Lions make the route, not just solely his revenge plot.

I disagree that his motive is the least convincing, especially considering the current political climate IRL, and I like that he's the spanner in the works and the outsider who refuses to take himself too seriously, thus not becoming a feral beast like Dimitri or an unhinged tyrant like Edelgard without you. Also, just because he has less at stake doesn't mean he doesn't care, and over the 5 years, Fodlan has become something of a home to him, even if it is generally suspicious of outsiders like himself, and of course, you fucking double-team Nemesis.

In addition, that you accusing him of "not fitting the narrative" actually just proves his point.

I'll swallow the bitter pill and play Azure Moon and Crimson Flower. Then, I'll go for Silver Snow and finally a do-over of Verdant Wind, probably on Lunatic, and do everything right this time.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Claude fucking sucks

for specifics on his role on every route
    he just fucks off in every ending because he actually doesn't care about Fodlan until like the very end of Verdant Wind and even then, depending of your ending, Byleth ends up doing all the work and the only time his flaw manages to get him is in Crimson Flower which, in retrospect, I don't feel guilty about it.

He can feel like an outsider all he wants but he's the first one to play that card, Dimitri and Edelgard never treat him like anything less, less so once the war starts.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Wow cant believe people are actually shitting on claude, the best FE lord since holmes

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Obviously, the only DLC that is currently out is the alternate outfit, but at what point in the game can you actually use it and how? I got to my room, and all I see is a bulletin board. Actually, before I started the game, I had to uninstall and reinstall the game file because it kept kicking me out after I had bought the DLC, but in theory, even if you reinstall the game, all your DLC will be reinstalled, as well, correct?

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So I'm in what I assume is the last month of Part 1, wandering around free time and getting some levels, throwing flowers at people, fishing, etc. So I run into Edle in the hallways and she really wants me to go with her. So I see her take the throne and all, then the rest of the week just disappears. WTF? I still had so much activity points and tutoring to do. Now I have to do all that stuff over again and remember to not talk to her until the absolute end. Damnit. That's like two hours of run around and reclassing to do. Even if they tossed in a "give me a minute to get ready" option so I don't have to choose between supporting her or throwing her away.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.