Page 262 of 302 FirstFirst ... 162212252257260261262263264267272 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,240 of 6024

Thread: Fire Emblem

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I like Holy Knight for Marianne, since all of her grab bag of proficiencies seem to fit the class best. Also, I'd say Dark Knight fits Lorenz better than Hubert. Not like he has much Speed. I've never thought of Valkyrie Marianne, but I guess it might work.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I actually have positive memories of my first GD playthrough where I made Hilda a GK. She activated Pavise pretty often and was a good mobile Glacier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    Flayn is a pure healer so yes she is good as a holy knight
    however, i prefer Dark Flier Flayn because fling rescue is better than canto rescue
    I'll take your word for it since I don't have the DLC.

Which character is the greatest in-universe lore nut excluding Rhea as enigmatic loremaster. Claude? Linhardt? Constance? Yuri? Byleth?
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Claude
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

FINALLY beat BL Maddening NG. 82 turns, but no deaths (not counting Ashe and Gilbert back in that one stage right after the time skip).

MVPs:

Byleth
    Ingrid
    Dedue
    Hilda (Edelgard only)
    Lysithea (everything EXCEPT Edelgard)

Congrats.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Claude
    Also, yeah Claude got the guidebook, but Linhardt has obsessively researched Crests and other topics, and who knows what secret lore Constance has.

Are we also excluding Seteth and Flayn?

I guess, specifically, are we going for who knows the most or who is the most interested/actively investigating the most?

Interested/actively investigating.

In that case, definitely Claude (not going to count the DLC units as I know nothing of them). Linhardt and Hanneman only care about the Crests and not the overarching lore of the country/continent beyond that, while Claude is basically going after all of it. I think I remember reading his support with Flayn and it being awesome for that.

Fair point, but Linhardt does go a little farther than Crestology, and he does show real interest in the history of Fodlan and the Saints (he has tried to break into the Holy Mausoleum and one of his lost items is The Saints Revealed). Not to mention, he figured out Indech and only went to Lake Teutates to investigate rumors of a guardian handing over a treasure.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Lysithea joins the Empire:

She looks a lot like Nobu, especially with the commissar cap.

Finished all the CYL4 Forging Bonds conversations, and I gotta say, while Edelgard had the potential for very interesting ones, I feel what we got was somewhat wasted potential. Don't get me wrong, I think it was interesting that Edelgard spoke to Lissa of all people about the burden of the Brand/divine blood, but I feel more could have been done with it, like maybe Edelgard could have spoken to Arvis or Micaiah, who both have complex relationships with their Brands, or maybe, like Lissa suggested, she could have spoken to any God moseying around the Order. Anywho, what do you guys think?

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    I think expecting anything but fanservice and pretty pictures out of FEH is a mistake.

I mean, the Dimitri and Lysithea convos were great, and Forging Bonds in general gives us good content.

Anyone else kind of confused or have theories about how the Crest of Macuil could have somehow made it into the Empire like Constance and Edelgard say it did despite the dragon himself absolutely hating humans? Was it out of necessity? Did he somehow grow to like a human? IDK.

Blog Entries
    blood transfusion

I mean, why would he do it? He hates humans more than his kin.

Blog Entries
    because mingling with humans becomes not worth it only AFTER extracting immediate vengeance

Fair point. That being said, it's not like any character we see actually has it, though considering what Kusakihara said in that Nintendo Dream interview, this is likely intentional.