Page 118 of 782 FirstFirst ... 1868108113116117118119120123128168218618 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lyco, just say you don't like someone making a Servant Hitler, really.

Blog Entries
    I love how all of a sudden the plausibility of somebody actually becoming a Servant actually matters! And yet, no comment on the profile right above that with a Servant from another fictional universe entirely. If I didn't know better, I'd say Lyco is throwing a fit just because it's Hitler...

Blog Entries
    ITT: Crime to despise Hitler and everything he did.
    *leaves*
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    ITT: Crime to despise Hitler and everything he did.
    *leaves*
    ...I don't see how that should stop people from turning him into a Servant if they feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I love how all of a sudden the plausibility of somebody actually becoming a Servant actually matters! And yet, no comment on the profile right above that with a Servant from another fictional universe entirely. If I didn't know better, I'd say Lyco is throwing a fit just because it's Hitler...
    Nobody here reads Wheel of Time, that's why. They just don't get the absolute perfectness of females, and why males will always be wrong and stupid around them.

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

Blog Entries
    Aaaaand now he probably thinks that everybody here that doesn't see a problem with a stupid forum thing is actually a flaming neo-nazi, because obviously the only reason we wouldn't crucify a guy for so much as mentioning Hitler is because we secretly want to ride that Fuhrer-dick. Calling it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Aaaaand now he probably thinks that everybody here that doesn't see a problem with a stupid forum thing is actually a flaming neo-nazi, because obviously the only reason we wouldn't crucify a guy for so much as mentioning Hitler is because we secretly want to ride that Fuhrer-dick. Calling it.
    No, not really. ^^;;;
    F/GO SUPPORT

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The only thing that disturbs me about this profile is the signature of the creator. And I don't mean the blatantly wrong German (seriously how could you fuck this up, it was pretty much an official motto and you seemed to have google translated it)
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    The only thing that disturbs me about this profile is the signature of the creator. And I don't mean the blatantly wrong German (seriously how could you fuck this up, it was pretty much an official motto and you seemed to have google translated it)
    Yeah, you'd think a Deutschland fanboy would wank von Bismarck or something.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nothing inherently bad about writing a servant Hitler, but wanking him so much? That totally sends the wrong message...

If Hitler is not sufficiently all powerful, it will not be as morally satisfying when you punish him for existing. Why do you think Wolfenstein gave him a super army and a robot suit? It wasn't because they were saying how great he was. It was saying how even greater a lone True AmericanTM is.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    Let's re-seal this can of worms and mail it back to Zouken.

We need more Servant-making.

"MONGLERS!" - Gilgamesh, last words

Blog Entries
    For Lady Trieu, I'm trying to work in something for her mount without copy-pasta'ing Iskander's.
    Might use an ice-storm instead of the thunder-lightning one...not sure about a monsoon or the like.

Just for those of you still interested...
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    For Lady Trieu, I'm trying to work in something for her mount without copy-pasta'ing Iskander's.
    Might use an ice-storm instead of the thunder-lightning one...not sure about a monsoon or the like.
    Where would you copy-paste Iskey anyway? The white elephant can bring about an area of magical rain around it that hinders sight and movement.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbazca View Post
    Where would you copy-paste Iskey anyway? The white elephant can bring about an area of magical rain around it that hinders sight and movement.
    Not sure about that. ^^;
    F/GO SUPPORT

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    If Hitler is not sufficiently all powerful, it will not be as morally satisfying when you punish him for existing. Why do you think Wolfenstein gave him a super army and a robot suit? It wasn't because they were saying how great he was. It was saying how even greater a lone True AmericanTM is.
    That could work if the guy had written an even more wanked Stalin/Eisenhower/whatever, but alas, he (?) didn't.

Blog Entries
    Maybe you're concerned about having a mass-people based NP for Lady Trieu? I can see how it is a problem really, because no other Servant other than Iskey has that kind of NP.

Well Lyco, since she has Charisma, maybe you can say that that secondary NP gives enough boosts to people under her Charisma to pose a threat to the enemy Master through sheer numbers?
    Last edited by Gunbazca; June 23rd, 2012 at 11:42 AM.

Blog Entries
    ...I don't want her NPs to be a rip-off or copy of Iskander's. Seriously, I do no want that.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Mm... Quite a hard one. Maybe you should just give her only one NP, her white elephant; The leadership aspect can be emphasized elsewhere if you want to write out the lady. That much isn't copying, and frankly having a cool mount is the whole class' schtick.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbazca View Post
    Let's re-seal this can of worms and mail it back to Zouken.

We need more Servant-making.
    Sure, why not?

This one is kind of a joke. Really, don't take it too seriously. I just saw that HNNNNNNGGGGH-worthy pic and knew I had to write this.

Spoiler:

LUGAL-KITUN
    Class: Caster

Height: 150 cm
    Weight: 46 kg
    Three sizes: 85/54/81

ac6e437ea8fbef16f096e5c90910e63f.jpg

Alignment: Neutral Good

Strength D+
    Endurance E+
    Agility B
    Magic A++
    Luck D
    Noble Phantasm A++

Class Skills:
    * Item Construction: The skill to manufacture magical items.
    C – Capable of creating powerful healing potions and protective talismans that call upon the favor of spirits and elementals.
    * Territory Creation: The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.
    B – Creation of a “Workshop” becomes possible. Lugal-Kitun was never trained in the rituals to set up a proper auspicious territory in the ways of ancient Sumer. Her self-taught knowledge, incomplete as it is, is enough to establish a territory equivalent to a modern magus’ Workshop.

Personal Skills:
    * Charisma: The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent.
    E – Leadership skills are high, but the morale of troops decreases extremely.
    * High-Speed Divine Words: The power to activate Thaumaturgy without the use of Magic Circuits. The language of the Age of Gods, back when words played a heavy role in spellcasting. As such, it is power long lost by modern magi.
    C – Line counts for all spells are halved. Single-verse spells can be cast at the speed of Single-Action spells.
    * Independent Action: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the prana supply from the Master. At the higher ranks it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without a established contract.
    A++ – Can remain in the world indefinitely even without a Master and even activate her Noble Phantasm’s final ceremony at least once. Multiple uses will inevitably deplete her plentiful reserves of prana, though.

Noble Phantasms:
    * Akar-Kiengi-ra – Golden Raiment of Sumer
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 0
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

Akar-Kiengi-ra is the common name given to the armor of the king of Uruk. The armor was not passed from a king to the next, however; each king had his own set of armor, which took the name Akar-Kiengi-ra. The armor, just like the scepter of office, was the official symbol of the king of Uruk when in the battlefield. While each king’s version of the armor was different, they all shared a common inspiration: the sublime golden armor of the greatest of kings; the incomparable Gilgamesh.

Lugal-Kitun’s armor abandoned most of its defensive purpose to make it as light as possible and thus maximize her speed and agility in combat. It consists of an awkward-looking breastplate that protects her shoulders and upper arms, as well as the underside of her breasts to the end of her sternum. She also wears gauntlets seamlessly connected to vambraces, a fauld and greaves. Those pieces leave a considerable amount of flesh exposed, especially her breasts and midsection, but the parts that are protected could not ask for a better defense: Lugal-Kitun’s armor is in no way inferior to that of the King of Heroes in its resistance to both magic and physical blows. Furthermore, the magic in the armor protects its wearer from any effect that would reduce her Endurance or Agility parameters.

* Enlil – Scepter Sword of Severance
    Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 2-50
    Maximum number of targets: 500 people

One of the few Noble Phantasm Prototypes that stayed in Uruk after the golden king’s treasury was dispersed throughout the ancient world; Lugal-Kitun claimed it as her scepter of office and it became her Noble Phantasm. It is a traditional Sumerian sickle sword (also known by its Egyptian name of khopesh) with a longer than usual (one foot long) grip. It is a rare piece in the fact that it is made not of bronze, but of iron likely of meteoric origin. The blade is decorated with an electrum inlay along its length, with a cuneiform inscription praising Lord Enlil. The sword is the physical manifestation of the will and might of Lord Enlil, supreme god of the Sumerian pantheon, and among the most ancient of conceptual weapons. It became a Noble Phantasm in Lugal-Kitun’s hands, achieving exaltation due to her valiant deeds in the decisive battle where she lost against Mesh-ane-pada.

Enlil’s immense powers only manifest in three specific forms of attack Lugal-Kitun calls ‘ceremonies’. This might be the reason Gilgamesh never used this weapon: he simply was not aware of how it works.

• Muš-lugal-la – Solemn Ceremony of the King Standing atop the Heavens (Sacred Space of the King) (Anti-Unit, Rank A, Range 2-5): The expression of Lord Enlil as God of Breadth and Distance. Lugal-Kitun slices the space between himself and the target, expanding the distance which separates them. To the eyes of everyone outside the area of effect, the target has suddenly decided to make awkward motions while standing on the same spot, but the target sees the space separating him from Lugal-Kitun stretch infinitely. Lugal-Kitun can only use this ceremony in response to enemies moving towards her, but the effect has no known means of resistance, as it is a bounded alteration of local space-time rather than a targeted effect affecting the victim. The effect lasts for one turn, and it can be dispelled by powerful anti-bounded field mysteries.
    • Induba-namkud-da – Festive Ceremony of the Castigating King (Boundary of Curse) (Anti-Army, Rank A+, Range 2-10): The manifestation of Lord Enlil as God of Boundaries. The perfect slicer—the line traced by the swing of the blade defines a plane of absolute, irrevocable separation. Anything in the path of the defined boundary will find itself smoothly split into two pieces. There is absolutely nothing in this world the perfect boundary cannot cut—only a defensive mystery from a different world could potentially defend against the absolute ‘commandment of separation’ imposed by the boundary.
    • Imhul-enud-da – Sublime Ceremony of the Celebrant Storm Lord (Destructive Wind of the Storm Lord): The most powerful manifestation of Storm Lord Enlil’s power, and the only one for which it is absolutely necessary to call the blade’s name. It is truly a last resort for Lugal-Kitun, who would rather never use it due to its penchant for immeasurable amounts of collateral damage. Upon invoking the sword’s power, the surrounding air is pulled towards the blade and forced to rotate around it. As the wind rotates faster and faster within the invisible cage of prana, the friction excites the electrons in the air and polarizes the surrounding space to the point that lightning comes into existence. The flow of rotating wind and prana creates a deep rotating updraft. Friction with the surrounding air warms up the area, while the expanding field of prana in the sky isolates the upper atmosphere creating an inverted layer above the normal boundary layer of warm-above-cold air in the area. This unstable situation develops explosively in a matter of seconds, resulting in a massive thunderstorm within an extremely localized area. However, the raging supercell is but a side-effect of the massive gathering of power around the sword. The swing of the blade unleashes a colossal lightning cannon wrapped in cyclonic gales to vaporize Lugal-Kitun’s enemies.

Background:
    The last ruler of the First Dynasty of Uruk. A person defeated by the weight of unreasonable expectations.

In the decades that followed the passing of the great golden king Gilgamesh, the political clout, military might and cultural significance of Uruk began to be clouded by the developing city-states of Ur, Elam and the ever-persistent Kish. The descendants of Gilgamesh and the kings that followed them simply could not hope to command the same level of authority and majesty of their most mighty predecessor, and thus the priest-magi of the city of kingship became desperate in their efforts to recover their fading splendor. When their powerful magic proved incapable of invoking Gilgamesh from the afterlife, they went for the next best thing. From Gilgamesh’s pristine body, kept untouched by the years with powerful Magecraft, they took enough material to create an artificial human, not quite a homunculus, for it was made of flesh and bone containing a potent core of ether that provided the entity with far more prana than even the greatest magic users of the Age of Gods could tap into.

It became clear that something had gone wrong very soon after Kitun’s ‘birth’. While she inherited the golden hair and blood red eyes of her original, Kitun’s features were softer, gentler. She lacked stamina unless supported by her own prana, at least when compared to the standards of the early Age of Gods. She was a quiet, passive girl, who preferred the stale peace of the cities’ temples than the opulence of the royal palace.

As the current king of Uruk passed away, Kitun was given the throne, even if the priests who created her had already dismissed her as a failure. They relied solely on the power of propaganda, presenting her as the rightful successor of legendary Gilgamesh. Lugal-Kitun made no public appearances—no risks could be taken; under no circumstances could she be found lacking by the citizens of Uruk.

Lugal-Kitun was king, but she was also a failure.

It was not a mistake in the fabrication process. Not only was the source material too potent: there simply cannot be another like Gilgamesh in this world.

It was not that Kitun was not powerful; the expectations were simply unreasonably high: Lugal-Kitun could never hope to match the greatest human being that has ever lived.

At first she was loved by the people, but scorned by those closer to her. Eventually, however, even the citizenship began to turn their backs to Lugal-Kitun: after all, if she was the new coming of Gilgamesh, why was she not out there, conquering their rivals and restoring the glory of Uruk? How was she any different from the ones before her? In her limited powers as a lone king without credibility, Lugal-Kitun did her best to maintain order and stability in her territory, and she in fact did a very good job at that. Uruk was prosperous, peaceful and plentiful. She became skillful in the use of all kinds of weapons. She studied the magical rituals of the priestly caste and dutifully performed her role as the caretaker of the holy city of Nippur.

But she still was not Gilgamesh.

Her rule lasted three and a half decades. Not a single day passed in which Lugal-Kitun did not feel miserable. But who could she blame? Could she hate the people of Uruk and their wish for a glorious king that would restore them to their golden days? Could she hate the priests who created her for giving her life and then placing their expectations on her? Could she hate Gilgamesh, for being the pinnacle of mankind? For being the unsurpassable wall she could not climb, much less overcome? Who could she blame; who could she hate for not being what everybody expected her, wanted her to be?

The pitiful king met a pitiful end: King Mesh-Ane-pada of Ur attacked and defeated the army of Uruk. Lugal-Kitun fought valiantly that day; she was truly wondrous, a thing to behold. Her lithe form danced through the barren battlefield, her agile legs faster than even the war chariots pulled by trained onagers. Her blade reflected no light, for it was stained with the blood of Uruk’s enemies, and the fertile lands of Mesopotamia were permanently changed by the might of her terrible spells. Three thousand foot soldiers could not match the martial skill the little Lugal-Kitun displayed on that day.

Gilgamesh would not have needed an army.

Lugal-Kitun was defeated by Mesh-Ane-pada; the invading king wielding a terrible mystery from the long-emptied vault of the golden king, further ensorcelled by the divine spirits that favored him. Kitun died and few cried for her. Ur became the center of kingship and the First Dynasty of Uruk, Gilgamesh’s dynasty, met its pathetic end.

Keyword
    Advanced Reinforcement: Maximization of the Reinforcement technique and the peculiarities of the construction of her body allow Lugal-Nitun to use relatively large amounts of prana to enhance her physical capabilities further than any current-day magus could ever hope to for short periods of time. This is shown in the conditional modifiers to her Strength and Endurance parameters.

Servant Caster: Lugal-Kitun's combat style mesh melee combat with rapid spellcasting to enhance her capabilities as a close-range fighter. However, her legend are Noble Phantasm are so obscure she is not a valid candidate for the Saber Class.