Page 143 of 782 FirstFirst ... 4393133138141142143144145148153193243643 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Lord View Post
    How did I do?
    Execrably

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Time for MORE BLAZBLUE

Ragna the Bloodedge

A worldwide fugitive wanted by the Librarium, Ragna is a white haired young man with a red jacket who carries a sword and a dark power that could destroy the world within him. The incarnation of the Black Beast, which once plunged humanity towards the brink of extinction, Ragna simply wants to be left alone and carries a grudge against the tyrannical Librarium. Wherever he goes, chaos follows in his wake.

Possessing the Azure Grimoire, the remains of the Black Beast's power, he is hunted far and wide by those who seek to collect on the handsome bounty on his head and those who wish to steal the Azure Grimoire he keeps for their own purposes.

Though he comes off as a jerk and is quick to pick a fight and has an even quicker temper, deep down inside he has a heart of gold. He continues onward, silently pursuing a goal none can divine.

Class: Saber
    True Name: Ragna the Bloodedge
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Noble Phantasm: A

Strength: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: D
    Endurance: C
    Luck: D*

*Another situation where his normal luck is terrible but he's pretty much singled out as the only person who can break the world free from the grip of destiny.

Class Skills

Magic Resistance
    C: Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding
    B: Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills

Battle Continuation is the strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated.
    A: Makes possible to fight even with deadly injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound. (With the help of the Azure Grimoire, Ragna can take extraordinary damage and continue fighting, even to the point where wounds can regenerate.)

Disengage is the ability to break away from combat.
    C: Bonus effect of returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match. (Having spent the majority of his life on the run from authorities, Ragna has become an expert at fleeing the scene whenever required. If you ever need to dine and dash, he's your guy.)

Monstrous Strength is an ability possessed by monsters and beasts, temporary boost of the Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this skill.
    B: Ragna can tap into the power of the Azure Grimoire to pull out the latent power of the Black Beast sleeping within him. The longer he uses this, the higher the risk that he will lose control and become the Black Beast.

Self-Modification is the aptitude to merge one's own flesh with body parts of others. The higher the ranking in this skill, the further away one is from being a proper hero.
    C: Ragna lost his arm in a childhood fire that claimed the lives of family and home, leaving him alone. He transmuted the Azure Grimoire into a fake arm which became part of his body.

Nature of a Rebellious Spirit is the temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. A wandering star that does not have the capacity to be king nor is capable of finding his own king. Negates the effects of Charisma with the same rank.
    B: Due to Ragna's misanthropic nature as well as his life as a fugitive, Ragna can never stay in one place and is always wandering alone. Afraid that his power will bring harm to those close to him, he keeps people at a distance.

Prana Burst (Flames) is the increase in performance caused by impregnating one's weapons and body with magical energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of jet burst by expending large amounts of prana. Prana Burst (Flames) is a version of Prana Burst that impregnates weapons with prana that imparts a flame effect.
    A: A normal weapon that is not on the level of a divine mystery can be destroyed in one blow. Raises defense in several times. Tapping into the power of the Black Beast, Ragna can enshroud his attacks with vitality sapping gouts of dark flame.

Noble Phantasms

Heart of the Black Beast -- The Azure Grimoire
    Type: Passive

Widely considered to be the strongest grimoire, the Azure Grimoire (or BlazBlue) is not a book but a concentrated mass of seithr, the soul of the Black Beast which brought the world to its knees ages ago. Functioning off the consumption of souls, the Azure Grimoire saps the life from any it touches. With the Azure Grimoire, Ragna can tap into the sleeping powers of the Black Beast, which can allow him to absorb vitality from his opponents, wield black flames, and even regenerate from grievous wounds. The further one uses it, the further one's body merges with the dark shadow of the Black Beast, to the point where the Black Beast will seize control and be reborn once again. It is only a matter of time until Ragna succumbs, unless he can gain mastery over his power.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Despite being the main character, I can't say I care enough about Ragna to dispute his abilities.

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    darkness.jpg

What's there to dispute, though. I actually made him weaker than I thought he should be, since he's supposed to able to take down Hakumen. But I'm not sure how I would capture that outside of making his stats all A or something.
    Last edited by mAc Chaos; September 28th, 2012 at 10:05 PM.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    Independent Action doesn't mean you have to never have anybody's help with anything. Wouldn't it have to do more with being a loner and preferring to work alone. He's always in exile or on the run and by himself for the majority of his time. It's only in a thin sliver of time that we see him where he gets help, and even then he doesn't really want it.
    He pretty much needs help every time he gets into any really important battle, and some of his Bad Ends are because he ignored the advice and aid of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    That's... nice and all, but I'm not sure that really has anything to do with the independent action skill? I mean, going by CM3, Archer's relatively high rank of independent action comes from being able to micromanage his prana use. I don't think the skill is supposed to be a reflection of some abstract quality of "independence" so much as it is a measure of energy efficiency. Servant Prius would have Rank A as a personal skill.
    I see. In that case Ragna definitely doesn't count. The guy tends to go all-out when he fights unless he thinks the enemy is a lot weaker and I've never seen him demonstrate any efficiency in how he fights.

darkness.jpg

What's there to dispute, though. I actually made him weaker than I thought he should be, since he's supposed to able to take down Hakumen. But I'm not sure how I would capture that outside of making his stats all A or something.
    Actually Ragna's luck should be higher. Nasuverse Luck/LCK refers to the ability to defy destiny. It has nothing to do with the regular definition of luck, so regardless of his lousy luck/fortune, his luck/power to defy destiny should be at least Rank A given his role in his legend.

Might want to raise his Magic and Endurance by one Rank each too. He can take a beating thanks to the Azure Grimoire (and, yes, quick recovery counts as a part of Endurance) and he has plenty of seither IIRC.

Also, was it Ragna himself who turned the Azure Grimoire into his new arm? I thought it was Jin who did it while Ragna was recovering, but maybe I remembered it wrong...

Oh, yeah, and while this is my personal opinion, I think his Strength should be Rank A. "Strength" isn't doesn't refer to actual physical strength but it actually refers to attack power, and I think Ragna's is plenty high enough to qualify for Rank A.

You might want to change the wording on his Prana Burst Skill. "Impregnates weapons with prana" just sounds wrong, especially given how prana exchange rituals work in the Nasuverse, lol!

I'm guessing when he first activates Monstrous Strength its basically his Blood Kain mode? That makes for a cool visual. He's actually pretty balanced as a Servant for a character who came from BlazBlue!

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    Actually Ragna's luck should be higher. Nasuverse Luck/LCK refers to the ability to defy destiny. It has nothing to do with the regular definition of luck, so regardless of his lousy luck/fortune, his luck/power to defy destiny should be at least Rank A given his role in his legend.
    Yeah, that's what I was going back and forth on, since for Hakumen that might make his rank E.

Also, was it Ragna himself who turned the Azure Grimoire into his new arm? I thought it was Jin who did it while Ragna was recovering, but maybe I remembered it wrong...
    Yeah, he had to go do it himself (or maybe Rachel or Jubei helped him. They pretty much point him in the right direction and leave it to him from what we see). Jin just peaced out on his own. They go more into his past in the later games, so you might just be thinking of the first one if that's all you saw.

As for the stat ideas, I'll take those into account. If his STR is already A rank then it might be too strong with Monstrous Strength. Here's what it looks like with your changes:

Strength: A
    Mana: C
    Endurance: B
    Luck: A

You might want to change the wording on his Prana Burst Skill. "Impregnates weapons with prana" just sounds wrong, especially given how prana exchange rituals work in the Nasuverse, lol!
    I was just using the definition for it. "Infuses" would be a better term probably.

I'm guessing when he first activates Monstrous Strength its basically his Blood Kain mode? That makes for a cool visual. He's actually pretty balanced as a Servant for a character who came from BlazBlue!
    Yeah, stuff like this:

Last edited by mAc Chaos; September 29th, 2012 at 12:36 AM.

Yeah, that's what I was going back and forth on, since for Hakumen that might make his rank E.

Yeah, he had to go do it himself (or maybe Rachel or Jubei helped him. They pretty much point him in the right direction and leave it to him from what we see). Jin just peaced out on his own. They go more into his past in the later games, so you might just be thinking of the first one if that's all you saw.

As for the stat ideas, I'll take those into account. If his STR is already A rank then it might be too strong with Monstrous Strength. Here's what it looks like with your changes:

Strength: A
    Mana: C
    Endurance: B
    Luck: A
    Looks about right. Oh, and Hakumen's Luck being Rank E makes sense. A lot of Blaz Blue characters are essentially destiny's b*tches. Pre-destination, and humanity's struggle against it, plays a huge role in that series overall story after all. As for Ragna's STR being too high, when Blood Kain activates he essentially just drains you with every hit, so that could account for the increased damage without actually increasing his base strength by too much. Him temporarily going up to Rank A+ STR/ATK at the risk of becoming the Black Beast is fine (its not like he could actually destroy the Nasuverse Earth as athe Black Beast even if he did transform; the prana requirements for maintaining his existence would skyrocket and his Master would be shortly drained to death afterwards, leaving him without an anchor to fade away).

Going to see if I can finish my next Touhou profile today/tonight.

Servant: Assassin
    "Oh... today's red tea. Did it not please you?"
    Master:
    Princess Medea of Colchis
    True Name (?): Izayoi Sakuya (?)
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Appearance: Easily one of the most humble looking of Servants, Assassin has the appearance of a stereotypical maid. She wears a pinkish-white and dark blue French maid's outfit with an apron, short sleeves (despite having wrist cuffs) and a dark green ribbon. She has a beautiful face, dark blue eyes (which become blood red upon activation of her magecraft or when she becomes agitated), silver hair worn in long braids on both sides of her face with green bows at the ends and a white maid headband. The Roman numerals for I through XII line the bottom of her apron. She carries an ornate silver pocket watch attached to a thin chain on her person at all times. The pocketwatch is magical in that it is capable of functioning perfectly even when Servant Assassin uses her time manipulation magecraft. If one looks carefully they can see a bandolier filled with knives strapped to her left thigh (though seeing it would require looking up her skirt; not a good idea if one wishes to remain healthy for very long):

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1232296/1girl-apron-boots-braid-cross-laced_footwear-izayo

Personality: Insistent upon carrying herself with a clam and composed elegance at all times, Servant Assassin treats everyone she meets with a professional politeness, even offering tea and snacks to uninvited guests as long as they demonstrate proper courtesy and remain on their best behavior, however her attitude becomes cold and merciless when confronted with enemies or those who would prevent her from fulfilling her duties. She is extremely patient and quietly puts up with her Master's eccentricities (Medea has taken a liking to dressing her up in a rather wide variety of costumes), believing it is merely part of her duties as a Servant. Though she may act distant towards others most of the time, she occasionally attempts to open up and interact with people beyond her Master and Medea's Master (usually the monks of the temple, who have been led to believe she is the hired servant of Kuzuki Souichirou's bride-to-be), though her inexperience at socializing outside of a professional setting leaves for much awkwardness in her attempts. She's not quite sure how to react to her sudden popularity with the monks at the temple.

Parameters:
    STR - E
    END - D
    AGI - A
    MGC - C
    LCK - E (one who has submitted herself wholly to the whims of fate, Assassin is one who allows her designated Master to determine her destiny)
    Noble Phantasm - EX

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment - D (EX): While not formally trained in the art of stealth, Servant Assassin is capable of rudimentary spying techniques and this has been augmented now that she has become a Servant. However, while her magecraft is active, detecting her presence is technically impossible, hence the huge discrepancy in her two Ranks.

Personal Skills:
    Sorcery - Rank C: The utilization of magecraft that can be defined as one of the Five True Magics. Assassin demonstrates an incredibly bizarre ability with many parallels to the fifth true magic, which allows her limited manipulation of time and space. She can expand the spatial dimensions of her base of operations, accelerate the flow of time within an extremely limited area (limited mostly to allowing flowers to bloom faster and other minor, non-combat applicable tricks), slow her body's progression through time (she is believed to have utilized this in life to prolong her lifepsan to a limited extent and can use this ability to stem the flow of blood from wounds or temporarily limit the damage from physical blows) and even allows the user to step outside of time's normal flow. Althouh unrelated to her Sorcerous ability, it is also interesting to note that Servant Assassin is capable of performing flight-based magecraft and is highly manuverable in the air.

Protection from Arrows - Rank A: Servant Assassin hails from a land where magical duels are fought based on sheer volume of fire, the creativity of one's attack patterns, and the skillfulness of one's dodging has been elevated to an almost literal artform. Her skill at dodging projectiles is exceptional, even among the most agile Servants. Unless caught unawares it is almost impossible to strike her with projectiles of any sort unless they possess the ability to home in on targets, possess a massive area of effect, or some other unique property that renders dodging impossible.

Grazing - Rank A: A skill acquired from the many magical duels fought in Servant Assassin's homeland. When faced with immaterial attacks (such as wind magic or attacks of pure magical energy), Servant Caster will not be harmed unless her spiritual core is struck directly, and if the attacks only grazes her spiritual core then she will absorb some of the ambient prana within the spells to power her own magecraft (this applies even to attacks of pure magical energy created by Noble Phantasms). In addition, by dodging melee attacks with such a small margin of error, she puts herself in a better position to launch counter attacks, and thus receives a small bonus to her STR stat when countering melee assaults.

Territory Creation - Rank D: Although not a true magus, Servant Assassin is capable of utilizing her magecraft to alter the physical dimensions of any territory she occupies. This allows her the benefit of making any base she occupies far larger on the inside than it is on the outside. Her main use of this talent in the 5th Holy Grail War is creating a funnel of stretched and distorted space along the stairs leading to the Ryuudou Temple. This makes it so that the stairs become massive in terms of in length, a simple five minute climb to the gates of the temple at the most now becomes a five hour long journey. This trick is perfect for detaining any and all intruders as fighting during the day is forbidden, so Assassin, who is tasked solely with denying entry to unwlecome guests, need only buy time until the sun rises to prevent most Master/Servant pairs from even attempting to assault the temple. An additional benefit of this ability is that, due to the nature of her summoning, the gates of the temple are her anchor to the physical world, thus drastically limiting her mobility under normal circumstances, but by expanding the space that the "presence" of the gates occupies, she is capable of moving across the entirety of the temple should she choose to.

Projectiles (Knives) - B: Servant Assassin is a master of knife-fighting, particularly with her personalized set of blessed silver throwing knives. She is capable of throwing knives at speeds nearly comparable to actual bullets, and, through use of her magecraft, she can launch barrages of said knives at a rate of fire that far exceeds that of modern firearms. Her silver throwing knives, as weapons meant for dealing with supernatural creatures, deal some minor extra damage to those with the Fiendish Kind attribute and have a minor Anti-Monster and Anti-Spirit effect.

Noble Phantasms (?):
    Time Sign: Private Square ~ This World is Mine
    "Your time is mine. Well, it'd be nice if you had something else besides time, but..."
    Type: Anti-Unit/Support
    Range: N/A
    Target(s): 1 (self)
    Rather than a true Noble Phantasm, this is more a "spell" cast by Servant Assassin through the use of her "ability to the extent of manipulating time and space". A powerful Bounded Field extends outwards from Assassin's position instantaneously in a sphere with a diameter of roughly 5 feet. Anything within this sphere is excluded from the world's normal flow of time. From the persepctive of the user, it appears as if time itself has stood still and everything else is frozen in place, when in reality the user is merely hiding within a "4th dimensional pocket where time does not reach" within Gaia's Reality Marble. While using this skill, Servant Assassin tends to fling as many of her silver throwing knives as possible, the knives moving outward until they reach beyond the 5 feet limit, at which point they too stand still, frozen in the world's normal flow of time. This gives the illusion that Assassin is somehow capable of launching hundreds of knives in a single instant. Its greatest weakness is that the Bounded Field slowly breaks down when exposed to entities with souls that are strongly bound to Gaia's normal flow of time, thus approaching others too closely will cause the "spell" to end as their normal flow of time only strengthens Gaia's attempts to crush Assassin's "pocket dimension". If she engages in melee, she will at best land one "free" shot before being forced to disengage to a safe distance so that she can once again step outside of time. It is interesting to note that Assassin herself is perfectly willing to lie about the true nature of her ability, intentionally playing it off as a "mere" teleportation-based illusion (I say "mere" as teleportation itself is considered a form of True Magic/Sorcery).

Notes:
    I gave her Koujirou's old role because it just seems to really fit her for some reason (Rin may have a mansion but I enjoy driving her nuts so she doesn't get a Servant whom she'd actually get along great with, and while the Matou also have a fancy place I can't see Sakuya putting up with Zouken and Shinji) and has the additional benefit of somewhat nerfing her (she doesn't have access to Caster's prana, just as Koujirou didn't, so she has to be judicious in her use of time-stop hax lest she risks running herself empty). It worked out better than I thought. Sakuya makes for a great "fake" Assassin (I am strangely proud of my idea for her "spatial loop on the temple stairs" trick). Medea is practically a love-struck, more mature version of Remilia in terms of her personality (save for her bizarre cosplay fetish, which is still humorous in its own way) and the idea of the monks at the temple constantly being distracted by Sakuya serving them treats and stuff and maybe Issei's brother crushing on her is also funny. Lastly, I can just picture the looks on Shirou, Rin, Archer and Saber's faces when they go to the temple only to see a maid acting as the gateguard (cue the "Now I know what Meiling goes through" running gag). Especially when said maid actually starts fighting them off!

Edit: Might do Youmu later today if all goes well.
    Last edited by G-Man; September 29th, 2012 at 02:34 PM.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    mAc, once again too many skills.

5 is Heracles-tier.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    2 of them are just passive descriptors though than actual skills. The Nature of the Rebellious Spirit, for instance. Plus, they all fit. Which one would you remove.

Hercules tier isn't really defined by the number of skills so much as the overall strength. I mean, you could have a Servant that has a lot of skills but is weak.

Ragna would be able to take off one of Hercules' lives if we went by this profile, then God Hand would rape him.
    Last edited by mAc Chaos; September 29th, 2012 at 03:11 PM.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Prana Burst (Flames) (It's not really fire, just parts of the Black Beast materializing, and that should be covered by the NP) and either BC or Disengage.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Probably Battle Continuation then since it's mostly the Azure Grimoire's regenerative abilities that make him so hard to put down. What about regular Prana Burst?

I wasn't sure if they should count as Personal Skills since it's basically a part of him.

I know I shouldn't be talking since I gave Sakuya five Personal Skills myself (though they were really just there to compensate for her having only one not-really-a-Noble-Phantasm), but I'd say ditch Battle Continuation, Prana Burst, and Rebellious Spirit.

BC and Prana Burst are just because of the Grimoire anyway, and without the Grimoire Ragana can't use either one.

Rebellious Spirit should go because I have yet to see Ragna actually run into an authority figure who is genuinely charismatic (save maybe Jin and even then Jin tends to piss him off by being cryptic), so we have no idea how he'd react to an actual charismatic, non-evil, and competent leader. Maybe if he actually knew an authority figure who wasn't an evil facsist, some stuck-up jerk, or who didn't mess with him and just told him what's going on without all the cryptic BS, then he might be more inclined to hearing them out. Its not that Ragna necessarily hates authority per say so much as all the authority figures he's ever met keep doing stuff to piss him off without even bothering to explain themselves.

Servant: Saber
    “Truth is not visible to the eye, nor audible to the ears. Therefore, everything doesn’t begin unless you slash it. The sword is sure to lead to the truth.”
    Master: Emiya Shirou
    True Name: Konpaku Youmu

Appearance: Appearing as a rather short young lady in her early to mid-teens, Saber has short white hair worn in a bob cut, and dark green eyes. She wears a dark green and white dress with several ghost insignias along the edges and a ghost insignia as well on her breast pocket, and a black ribbon tied off-center in her hair. She carries a long katana with a cherry blossom insignia on the handle, which also has a large tassel at the end that vaguely resembles a formless ghost, and a small flower tied to the end of the sheathe, as well as a wakizashi strapped to her back. She is constantly accompanied by a formless white phantom nearly as large as herself, which is actually a part of her very being rather than a separate entity.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...chi_yuu-flower I was originally going to look for a badass picture of her, but then I saw this and said to myself "F*ck it! This is too damn adorable and its how every one of her allies and enemies will picture her anyway no matter how hard she tries to look tough!"

Personality: Servant Saber has a very earnest, diligent and straightforward personality. Unfortunately this often leads to her being picked on and manipulated by other, craftier and more crooked individuals as well as those with “strong” personalities (such as Rin, Illya, Archer and Taiga). While she treats everyone she meets with quiet professional courtesy she is easily flustered, and, despite being older than her appearance would suggest, she is still quite inexperienced with the ways of the world. However, when it is time to do battle she demonstrates remarkable powers of focus and determination. Also, despite being a talented warrior she is skilled at many domestic duties such as gardening, cooking and cleaning. Strangely enough, she is afraid of ghosts and dislikes the dark.

Parameters:
    STR – B
    END - D
    AGI - A
    MGC - D
    LCK - D
    Noble Phantasm - A

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance – C: Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Despite hailing from a land where magecraft is quite commonplace, Saber demonstrates relatively little resistance to magic. As such, her Magic Resistance is unbecomingly low for a Saber-Class Servant.

Riding – E: Saber has never ridden a thing in her entire life, preferring to walk or fly to her destinations, nor has she been trained to. As such her only skill in Riding has been conferred to her by her summoning into the Saber Class. At this Rank she can avoid being thrown from most steeds, but she wouldn’t be able to direct their actions, and she has no capability for driving/piloting modern vehicles.

Personal Skills:
    Half-Human Half-Phantom (Hannin Hanrei) – A: Servant Saber is of a race that is literally half human and half ghost. They are born with two bodies, one physical and one a larger than normal phantom. While this makes her even more susceptible to attacks with Anti-Spirit properties than most Servants her nature does convey some advantages. As a half-phantom Servant Saber’s prana consumption is comparable to that of an astralized Servant, even when she herself is not in her astral form, as long as she is not actively utilizing her Noble Phantasms. This efficiency in prana management cannot be matched even by Archer Class Servants with as high as Rank B in Independent Action.

An additional benefit, Saber can manipulate her phantom half as readily as any of her physical limbs, and even use it a focus for a variety of attacks (while not being physical itself it is capable of physically grasping things, can expel blasts of magical energy, and can even transform into a transparent double of Saber that is capable of attacking with copies of her swords), thus allowing her to strike from multiple unusual angles simultaneously. The phantom half cannot be struck physically, not even by other Servants unless they are wielding weapons that have Anti-Spirit properties. It can only be harmed by magecraft, however damaging it will inflict pain three as severe as it Saber had been struck physically and will cause her to lose a significant amount of prana. Finally, being half-phantom Saber is capable of flight.

As an interesting side note, due to her half-phantom nature Servant Saber does not feel “attachment to life” nor “envy of death”, two of the ten desires most living beings possess.

Protection from Arrows - B: Servant Caster hails from a land where magical duels are fought based on sheer volume of fire, the creativity of one's attack patterns, and the skillfulness of one's dodging has been elevated to an almost literal artform. Her skill at dodging projectiles is exceptional even among the most agile Servants and what few projectiles she cannot dodge she can easily deflect using her two blades. As long as the shooter is within her line of sight, she can track down ranged weapons with her eyes and defend against them. Does not apply for attacks with a great area-of –effect.

Noble Phantasms:
    Roukanken ~ The Phantom-Slaying Blade of the Six Realms
    "The things that cannot be cut by this sword are close to none!"
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Target(s): 1
    A katana forged by youkai that cannot be wielded by normal humans. It supposedly has the power to slay ten spirits in a single swing, gifting it with an incredibly potent Anti-Spirit effect and its edge is unnaturally sharp and capable of cutting through low-level magecraft and other energy-based attacks. These two abilities are passive and always in effect. Finally, by calling out the blade’s name, though the blade's Rank is merely C, when used against spirits of any type, including Servants, it is treated as if it is one Rank higher when calculating damage (note that this doesn’t mean it is treated as a Rank B Noble Phantasm when clashing with other Noble Phantasms or other defenses used by Servants, but rather if it connects it is treated as if the target was struck by a Rank B Noble Phantasm).

Hakurouken ~ The Soul-Cutting Ascension to Nirvana
    "If there is something I cannot make clear, I try cutting it!"
    Servant Saber’s true rump card, Hakurouken is the ancestral blade of the Konpaku family (all of whom are half-human half-phantom). It has the passive ability to dispel the confusion of those it cuts. When used on living beings it merely causes them minor pain and discomfort as their evil desires and thoughts are purged from their minds and spirits, but when used on ghosts, phantoms, or similar wraiths it will instantly send them to nirvana. While this effect is meaningless against true Servants (they are merely copies of beings that exist on the Throne of Heroes), Hakurouken still poses a significant threat to them. When Saber invokes the blade’s true power by utilizing it in the technique Sword of Thoughtlessness “Flowering Nirvana”, it gains the property of cutting at the very spiritual connection that anchors a Servant to the material world. A Servant struck by even a glancing blow from Hakurouken must quickly flee until their connection to their Master is repaired or they risk using up their remaining prana and fading away. A direct hit to the spiritual core from Hakurouken will instantly sever a Servant’s connection to the material world and cause them to vanish unless they possess the Independent Action Skill.

Interestingly enough Hakurouken’s confusion dispelling ability is capable of temporarily negating the effects of the Mad Enhancement Skill.

Hell Realm Sword ~ 200 Yojana in One Slash
    “Against agile movers you should shut your eyes, Lady Yuyuko said. Is it because you can’t see afterimages with your eyes shut?”
    Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Legion
    Range: N/A (supposedly 200 yojana)
    Target(s): N/A (depends on how many enemies she can get lined up)
    Saber’s most powerful non-Anti-Spirit attack. By gathering massive amounts of prana into her legs and arms she can temporarily dash towards the enemy at blindingly fast speeds (a little under 1/20th the speed of light) while slashing outwards with Roukanken. This incredibly fast charge also leaves a powerful shockwave in Saber’s wake that breaks up into smaller bursts of magical energy that act like bullets (though the magical bullets themselves are only as strong as Rank E spells). While dodging the actual charge is nearly impossible, the technique has the downsides of a huge wind-up and the ability to only dash in a straight line, both of which allow a perceptive enemy to dodge or counter if they have confidence in their timing. This is to say nothing of the massive prana requirement to even initiate the technique (with Emiya Shirou as her Master she could only hope to utilize it twice before becoming dangerously low on prana).

Notes:
    I gave Youmu to Shirou, cuz’ she has so many similarities to Saber it almost isn’t even funny (but I’ll laugh anyway). She is basically a less mature/sillier but more subservient and domestic version of Arturia/Altria. Expect pretty much everybody but Shirou to troll her at least once, everyone is going to treat her like a kid at first, and her and Shirou to compete over who gets to do the chores.

The Half-Ghost Personal Skill was so that she could survive Shirou not giving her any prana (at least until the need for a prana exchange ritual later on) since she doesn’t have Altria’s massive reserves.

Hakurouken is pretty much made for defeating Berserker-Heracles as it neatly bypasses the whole God Hand issue (and a possible gag scene where she barely scratches Koujirou with it just as he’s about to take her head off with a Tsubame Gaeshi and he is instantly sent to Nirvana because he is ot a true Heroic Spirit, just a wraith, thus ending the fight anti-climatically).

200 Yojana in One Slash is made for a climatic fight scene where she literally blitzes through Gilgamesh’s Gate of Babylon spam to cut his head off (also possibly for a clash with Rider’s Bellepheron in the skies).

Expect at least one or two fights where she uses her ghost half/Myon to trick the enemy (either by turning it into a clone of herself like in that one Spellcard or having it hold one of her swords that had been knocked away and shanking someone from behind with it or even blasting them with danmaku to create an opening). While not as OP as Altria she has just what it takes to get through the Grail War and possibly keep Shirou’s dumb ass alive in the process. She can even teach him like Saber did as she is supposed to be Yuyuko’s kenjutsu instructor in addition to her gardener (and whatever else Yuyuko wants her to do). Oh, and if Hakurouken so much as nicks Zouken he will instantly remember just why he wanted to become immortal in the first place and will allow himself to die ala Heaven's Feel. There is also the possibility of a potential team-up with Berserker-Herc against Gilgamesh if she dispels his Mad Enhancement.

Hakurouken is pretty much made for defeating Berserker-Heracles as it neatly bypasses the whole God Hand issue

200 Yojana in One Slash
    is made for a climatic fight scene where she literally blitzes through Gilgamesh’s Gate of Babylon spam to cut his head off (also possibly for a clash with Rider’s Bellepheron in the skies).
    ...Don't do these?

Custom User Title. Shirou_EMIYA's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Servant: Saber
    “Truth is not visible to the eye, nor audible to the ears. Therefore, everything doesn’t begin unless you slash it. The sword is sure to lead to the truth.”
    Master: Emiya Shirou
    True Name: Konpaku Youmu

Appearance: Appearing as a rather short young lady in her early to mid-teens, Saber has short white hair worn in a bob cut, and dark green eyes. She wears a dark green and white dress with several ghost insignias along the edges and a ghost insignia as well on her breast pocket, and a black ribbon tied off-center in her hair. She carries a long katana with a cherry blossom insignia on the handle, which also has a large tassel at the end that vaguely resembles a formless ghost, and a small flower tied to the end of the sheathe, as well as a wakizashi strapped to her back. She is constantly accompanied by a formless white phantom nearly as large as herself, which is actually a part of her very being rather than a separate entity.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...chi_yuu-flower I was originally going to look for a badass picture of her, but then I saw this and said to myself "F*ck it! This is too damn adorable and its how every one of her allies and enemies will picture her anyway no matter how hard she tries to look tough!"

Personality: Servant Saber has a very earnest, diligent and straightforward personality. Unfortunately this often leads to her being picked on and manipulated by other, craftier and more crooked individuals as well as those with “strong” personalities (such as Rin, Illya, Archer and Taiga). While she treats everyone she meets with quiet professional courtesy she is easily flustered, and, despite being older than her appearance would suggest, she is still quite inexperienced with the ways of the world. However, when it is time to do battle she demonstrates remarkable powers of focus and determination. Also, despite being a talented warrior she is skilled at many domestic duties such as gardening, cooking and cleaning. Strangely enough, she is afraid of ghosts and dislikes the dark.

Parameters:
    STR – B
    END - D
    AGI - A
    MGC - D
    LCK - D
    Noble Phantasm - A

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance – C: Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Despite hailing from a land where magecraft is quite commonplace, Saber demonstrates relatively little resistance to magic. As such, her Magic Resistance is unbecomingly low for a Saber-Class Servant.

Riding – E: Saber has never ridden a thing in her entire life, preferring to walk or fly to her destinations, nor has she been trained to. As such her only skill in Riding has been conferred to her by her summoning into the Saber Class. At this Rank she can avoid being thrown from most steeds, but she wouldn’t be able to direct their actions, and she has no capability for driving/piloting modern vehicles.

Personal Skills:
    Half-Human Half-Phantom (Hannin Hanrei) – A: Servant Saber is of a race that is literally half human and half ghost. They are born with two bodies, one physical and one a larger than normal phantom. While this makes her even more susceptible to attacks with Anti-Spirit properties than most Servants her nature does convey some advantages. As a half-phantom Servant Saber’s prana consumption is comparable to that of an astralized Servant, even when she herself is not in her astral form, as long as she is not actively utilizing her Noble Phantasms. This efficiency in prana management cannot be matched even by Archer Class Servants with as high as Rank B in Independent Action.

An additional benefit, Saber can manipulate her phantom half as readily as any of her physical limbs, and even use it a focus for a variety of attacks (while not being physical itself it is capable of physically grasping things, can expel blasts of magical energy, and can even transform into a transparent double of Saber that is capable of attacking with copies of her swords), thus allowing her to strike from multiple unusual angles simultaneously. The phantom half cannot be struck physically, not even by other Servants unless they are wielding weapons that have Anti-Spirit properties. It can only be harmed by magecraft, however damaging it will inflict pain three as severe as it Saber had been struck physically and will cause her to lose a significant amount of prana. Finally, being half-phantom Saber is capable of flight.

As an interesting side note, due to her half-phantom nature Servant Saber does not feel “attachment to life” nor “envy of death”, two of the ten desires most living beings possess.

Protection from Arrows - B: Servant Caster hails from a land where magical duels are fought based on sheer volume of fire, the creativity of one's attack patterns, and the skillfulness of one's dodging has been elevated to an almost literal artform. Her skill at dodging projectiles is exceptional even among the most agile Servants and what few projectiles she cannot dodge she can easily deflect using her two blades. As long as the shooter is within her line of sight, she can track down ranged weapons with her eyes and defend against them. Does not apply for attacks with a great area-of –effect.

Noble Phantasms:
    Roukanken ~ The Phantom-Slaying Blade of the Six Realms
    "The things that cannot be cut by this sword are close to none!"
    A katana forged by youkai that cannot be wielded by normal humans. It supposedly has the power to slay ten spirits in a single swing, gifting it with an incredibly potent Anti-Spirit effect and its edge is unnaturally sharp and capable of cutting through low-level magecraft and other energy-based attacks. These two abilities are passive and always in effect. Finally, by calling out the blade’s name, though the blade's Rank is merely C, when used against spirits of any type, including Servants, it is treated as if it is one Rank higher when calculating damage (note that this doesn’t mean it is treated as a Rank B Noble Phantasm when clashing with other Noble Phantasms or other defenses used by Servants, but rather if it connects it is treated as if the target was struck by a Rank B Noble Phantasm).

Hakurouken ~ The Soul-Cutting Ascension to Nirvana
    "If there is something I cannot make clear, I try cutting it!"
    Servant Saber’s true rump card, Hakurouken is the ancestral blade of the Konpaku family (all of whom are half-human half-phantom). It has the passive ability to dispel the confusion of those it cuts. When used on living beings it merely causes them minor pain and discomfort as their evil desires and thoughts are purged from their minds and spirits, but when used on ghosts, phantoms, or similar wraiths it will instantly send them to nirvana. While this effect is meaningless against true Servants (they are merely copies of beings that exist on the Throne of Heroes), Hakurouken still poses a significant threat to them. When Saber invokes the blade’s true power by utilizing it in the technique Sword of Thoughtlessness “Flowering Nirvana”, it gains the property of cutting at the very spiritual connection that anchors a Servant to the material world. A Servant struck by even a glancing blow from Hakurouken must quickly flee until their connection to their Master is repaired or they risk using up their remaining prana and fading away. A direct hit to the spiritual core from Hakurouken will instantly sever a Servant’s connection to the material world and cause them to vanish unless they possess the Independent Action Skill.

Interestingly enough Hakurouken’s confusion dispelling ability is capable of temporarily negating the effects of the Mad Enhancement Skill.

Hell Realm Sword ~ 200 Yojana in One Slash
    “Against agile movers you should shut your eyes, Lady Yuyuko said. Is it because you can’t see afterimages with your eyes shut?”
    Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Legion
    Range: N/A (supposedly 200 yojana)
    Target(s): N/A (depends on how many enemies she can get lined up)
    Saber’s most powerful non-Anti-Spirit attack. By gathering massive amounts of prana into her legs and arms she can temporarily dash towards the enemy at blindingly fast speeds (a little under 1/20th the speed of light) while slashing outwards with Roukanken. This incredibly fast charge also leaves a powerful shockwave in Saber’s wake that breaks up into smaller bursts of magical energy that act like bullets (though the magical bullets themselves are only as strong as Rank E spells). While dodging the actual charge is nearly impossible, the technique has the downsides of a huge wind-up and the ability to only dash in a straight line, both of which allow a perceptive enemy to dodge or counter if they have confidence in their timing. This is to say nothing of the massive prana requirement to even initiate the technique (with Emiya Shirou as her Master she could only hope to utilize it twice before becoming dangerously low on prana).

Notes:
    I gave Youmu to Shirou, cuz’ she has so many similarities to Saber it almost isn’t even funny (but I’ll laugh anyway). She is basically a less mature/sillier but more subservient and domestic version of Arturia/Altria. Expect pretty much everybody but Shirou to troll her at least once, everyone is going to treat her like a kid at first, and her and Shirou to compete over who gets to do the chores.

The Half-Ghost Personal Skill was so that she could survive Shirou not giving her any prana (at least until the need for a prana exchange ritual later on) since she doesn’t have Altria’s massive reserves.

Hakurouken is pretty much made for defeating Berserker-Heracles as it neatly bypasses the whole God Hand issue (and a possible gag scene where she barely scratches Koujirou with it just as he’s about to take her head off with a Tsubame Gaeshi and he is instantly sent to Nirvana because he is ot a true Heroic Spirit, just a wraith, thus ending the fight anti-climatically).

200 Yojana in One Slash is made for a climatic fight scene where she literally blitzes through Gilgamesh’s Gate of Babylon spam to cut his head off (also possibly for a clash with Rider’s Bellepheron in the skies).

Expect at least one or two fights where she uses her ghost half/Myon to trick the enemy (either by turning it into a clone of herself like in that one Spellcard or having it hold one of her swords that had been knocked away and shanking someone from behind with it or even blasting them with danmaku to create an opening). While not as OP as Altria she has just what it takes to get through the Grail War and possibly keep Shirou’s dumb ass alive in the process. She can even teach him like Saber did as she is supposed to be Yuyuko’s kenjutsu instructor in addition to her gardener (and whatever else Yuyuko wants her to do). Oh, and if Hakurouken so much as nicks Zouken he will instantly remember just why he wanted to become immortal in the first place and will allow himself to die ala Heaven's Feel. There is also the possibility of a potential team-up with Berserker-Herc against Gilgamesh if she dispels his Mad Enhancement.
    This is more of a silly question but. Can shirou have a threesome with Youmu's other half to do the mana transfer "Ritual" faster? It bugs me for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by TypeWannabe View Post
    ...Don't do these?
    Obviously I didn't mean she one-shots them all in each fight. That would be boring as all hell. Remember no one just throws out their Noble Phantasms all willy-nilly, especially at the start of a fight. There would be real battles before all of that. I'm just explaining how those fights end rather than narrating my ideas for the entire battles.

Berserker would be tanking everything she throws at him at first, and the first time she even thinks of trying to deflect or block one of his swings her arms nearly break because she doesn't have Prana Burst to reinforce her arms like Altria does. Then she hits him with "200 Yojana" only for him to 'rez himself, Illay brags about how he has 12 lives, Youmu barely pulls off the technique needed for properly using Hakurouken (its not easy because she never actually finished her training before her Granpda left) and stabs him right in the spiritual core as he's about to obliterate her. For a bonus, make it so she's actually wielding a copy of Hakurouken that Shirou projected.

Same with Gilgamesh and Rider. She fights them normally first, but when they bust out the big guns she does the same. She's actually doing fairly well against Rider until Rider breaks out the Pegasus, then she needs to use "200 Yojana" as its the only thing fast enough to hit Rider (that would be her first use of it, then her second use against berserker, after barely defeating him she needs a prana exchange ritual).

Gilgamesh doesn't even take her seriously for the majority of the fight, until she finally sees a small opening in his NP barrage just large enough for her to dash through and blitzes through it with "200 Yojana".

Basically, Youmu replaces Altria and she has moves that can be used as substitutes to duplicate most of Altria's wins (replace Exclaibur with "200 Yojana" and Caliburn with "Hakurouken/Flowering Nirvana"). She fights differently enough from Altria that the battles should still be entertaining, but everything roughly goes the same as it did in the Fate route.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirou_EMIYA View Post
    This is more of a silly question but. Can shirou have a threesome with Youmu's other half to do the mana transfer "Ritual" faster? It bugs me for some reason.
    ... I never thought of that but given her spirit half is a part of her (it is literally her second body) I guess it would work. Though it would probably be a technical foursome given Rin would be there to "coach" them through the process (since Shirou has no clue and I'm pretty sure Youmu is a virgin)!

Rin - *nosebleeds* She can transform into twins? Oh, we are definitely finding a way to keep her around after this!

Custom User Title. Shirou_EMIYA's Avatar
    JP Friend Code

... I never thought of that but given her spirit half is a part of her (it is literally her second body) I guess it would work. Though it would probably be a technical foursome given Rin would be there to "coach" them through the process (since Shirou has no clue and I'm pretty sure Youmu is a virgin)!

Rin - *nosebleeds* She can transform into twins? Oh, we are definitely finding a way to keep her around after this!
    "So how do we give Saber energy, Rin?"
    I ask.
    "Hm? Well you already have a spiritual way of giving prana but that's not enough. You'll have to do it the physical way."
    "...Huh? Explain to me what is this way. If it's for Saber, I'll do it."
    I pump my fist to show how serious I am.
    "Oh, it's simple. Sleep with Saber."
    ...Wha...
    "...Wha...?"
    My face turns red. Deep red.
    "...If it's for Master Shirou, I'll do it also. Maybe I'll use my spirit form to make the mana transfer ritual faster."
    Saber's face turns dark red as another part of her appears that looks so similar.. Mine turns even darker.
    "Well, since you can't do it in your current state..."
    ...I feel a warm sensation. Her lips touches mine. This is so unfair...!!!!
    "Well. Better get ready."
    "Wha...Rin, what are you doing-"
    Tohsaka makes her move as the white flower(s) is being violated by the red flower.
    ____
    ...I didn't know Tohsaka would swing that way! Couldn't resist.

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Random question. What exactly is the point of Mental Pollution? Has it ever actually come into play.

Blog Entries
    That's what made Zero Caster so insane ain't it? If he didn't have that then he'd be more like the knight that worked with Joan I think.