Page 160 of 782 FirstFirst ... 60110150155158159160161162165170210260660 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Finding someone who can kill him without killing herself/himself?

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bersercules/Berserkerakles could kill him and only lose 7 lives in the process!

(Also pre-Tsukihime Ciel)
    Last edited by aldeayeah; October 30th, 2012 at 10:56 AM.

Blog Entries
    Have Gilgamesh kill him, then throw up his magical shield of "I'm Rubber, You're Glue". Boom, Caine gets gibbed by his own curse. Technically, the curse damage is the result of an attack, so word it better next time if you want to shut down this wank train.

Why should Heracles lose more than one life through killing that guy?

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I will always yield to superior wanking - I assumed Mr. "There's a NP for that!" Gilgamesh would have a counter.

Although Gil is totally the kind that would let him live just to screw with him.

Schattenbach: Genesis 4:15.
    Last edited by aldeayeah; October 30th, 2012 at 11:12 AM.

Still ... if the NP "simply inflects seven times the damage", there doesn´t seem much of an justification for taking seven lifes of Heracles at once ... Heracles doing fatal damage (maybe an Slash through the heart/chopping off the head/smashing the head) = Heracles is suffering an slash/attack seven times as bad (or seven differen slashes at once or whatever), doesn´t he? But is something as simple as that actually enough to take more than a single life of Heracles?

Blog Entries
    So, any thoughts on the profile I posted?

Blog Entries
    Of course Heracles can kill Heracles. He's Heracles, goddammit.

So ... if Heracles chopps an toe or something from that guy off and, as a result, loses his own toe or seven toes/his foot/leg and whatever ... and regenerates + attack immunity versus that NP ... he wouldn´t lose any lifes at all, wouldn´t he?

Blog Entries
    The only way Berserker Heracles knows to chop off a toe is to start at the top of the skull and work his way down from there.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    The only way Berserker Heracles knows to chop off a toe is to start at the top of the skull and work his way down from there.
    I was under the impression that he also enjoyed chopping out the guts just as much.

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
    I was under the impression that he also enjoyed chopping out the guts just as much.
    He just has REALLY bad aim.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbunk View Post
    *raised eyebrow*
    Gotta admit, this is pretty dope.
    Servant Profile: Idea Generator
    Reality Marble: Countless Creations, Intense Inferno, Vast Vista
    Score: 7 (Where's mah Grail!)

Random Servant Profile: Fraggle's Cult
    (I knew I had this lying around somewhere!)
    Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    EX is a Pineapple/10

Blog Entries
    ? Not sure what you mean.

? Not sure what you mean.
    I like.

Truth
    EX is a Pineapple/10

Blog Entries
    Ah I see, care to give any thoughts on it? I actually did some research into various legends on Hikoboshi and mixed em all together, which I think is rather fitting considering that's pretty much what he is. Also I figure his stat boosts make sense since he's rather well known in Japan, they even have a holiday for him after all.

Ah I see, care to give any thoughts on it? I actually did some research into various legends on Hikoboshi and mixed em all together, which I think is rather fitting considering that's pretty much what he is. Also I figure his stat boosts make sense since he's rather well known in Japan, they even have a holiday for him after all.
    I could see that, which is why I honestly felt like I had anything to add or point out...though now I gotta ask, his attributes, before or after Blessing of the Stars?

Truth
    EX is a Pineapple/10

Blog Entries
    Before the pluses are the boost.

Before the pluses are the boost.
    I see, otherwise, absolutely nothing more from me. He looks pretty solid.

Truth
    EX is a Pineapple/10

This is my first crack at creating a servant, hope it doesn't suck too much.
    Those of you who read the popular A Song Of Ice And Fire series by G.R.R Martin(or watch A Game of Thrones on HBO) should recognize this guy.

Aegon Targeryon (the Conqueror)

Class-Rider

Stats:-

Strength-B Magical Energy-D+

Endurance-C Luck-A

Agility-C+ Noble Phantasm-A++

Class Abilities

Magic Resistance: C(A) -
    cancels spells with a chant below 2 verses. However because of Rider's special nature this resistance is boosted to A rank when faced with mage craft related to fire or heat manipulation.

Riding: EX -
    can ride all kinds of beasts including Phantasmal beasts ,Holy beasts and especially members of the Dragonkind.

Personal Skills

Prana Burst: A -
    blazing flames become prana to dwell in the weapon used. This Skill is usually active and all the weapons that Aegon grasps receive this effect.

Blood Of Old Valyria: C -
    the Targeryon family can trace it's origins to the great civilization of Valyria before it's doom. In their veins run the blood of the Dragon masters and Spell Workers of Valyria, which give members of the Targeryon bloodline with several abilities like an innate ability of future sight. Since Aegon was trained to be a warrior and not a seer, he cannot control this ability to it's fullest extent and thus can see only broken fragments of what lies ahead.

Spirit of Conquest: B -
    as long as Aegon himself takes the initiative to launch an attack on an enemy in the enemy's own territory, his
    Luck and Strength will gain a rank-up while the enemy suffers from a rank-down in Luck and Endurance.

Noble Phantasm

Blackfyre,
    the sword of conquest: A - Aegon's most used Noble Phantasm, his family heirloom-the famous blade Blackfyre. One of the last Valyrian steel blades that survived the Doom of Valyria, Blackfyre symbolizes the aspect of fire in metal form. It's metal was shaped and strengthened by numerous spells that have since been forgotten,which make it a potent weapon for piercing through barriers erected by sorcery. It's legend states that it is a blade that is virtually unbreakable, and fit only for the hand of a true king.

Balerion,
    the black dread: EX - Aegon calls forth his trump card. the Great Dragon Balerion, who once laid waste to fortified cities and ravaged entire armies . This terrible creature which was once a monstrous beast has since risen to the rank of Holy Beast owing to it's ridiculously long lifespan, and because of the fact that it has been immortalized in the numerous legends involving Aegon the Conqueror. Balerion is truly gigantic, capable of overshadowing entire cities by spreading it's wings and is virtually invincible to all Noble Phantasms that do not have a Dragon Slayer aspect. Spell attacks aren't very effective on him either because of the fact that as one of the Eldest Dragons, he is intrinsically linked to the origin of magecraft itself. Because of it's long association with Aegon, Aegon can summon it without needing any special artifact. However doing so requires an enormous amount of prana, and as a result Aegon tends to summon Balerion only to deal a final blow to an overwhelmingly powerful enemy.

Those who think that Balerion's Ex rank is OP, I made it that way since Medea's Argon Coin is EX ranked even though Nasu himself stated that the Colchis Dragon it can summon is not very strong. In comparison, Balerion is canonically capable of destroying gigantic fortresses,(melting the stone walls in the process) and cooking thousands of warriors alive simultaneously with it's fire. besides it was regarded as the Strongest one out of the many dragons that the Targeryons bred for war over 3-4 centuries time.
    Feel free to comment/criticize !