Page 16 of 782 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212666116516 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    I am reasonably sure that they did not.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    You might want to check this book out. http://books.google.ca/books?id=MXCQ...page&q&f=false

Blog Entries
    They did? Welp. There goes part of my childhood.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    JESUS CHRIST THE ROMANS KNEW ABOUT DINOSAURS?

We're doomed. Oh, so doomed. I thought they couldn't get more badass!
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Aladar's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    They probably cooked up all those dragon legends, too. To scare enemies and stuff.

"Watch out, Gauls, don't make us bust out our flying fire-breathing building-size lizards. Also, here, take a look at some skulls for proof, thirty gold pieces each."

Chapter 15: Prince VS Pauper

A whole world away from Fuyuki, in a city of mages, a new War threatens to break out. Seven new Masters are chosen and enter a life-changing battle, unknowingly becoming part of a War in which there are more players than the eyes can see...

Yeah, check out The Twelve Ceasers...

incidentally, upon rereading, apparently he also collected the weapons of ancient heroes.

Basically what I'm saying is he'd have a dinosaur-based reality marble. Dinosaurs armed with noble phantasms.

T-REXCALIBUR!
    Last edited by Phantrosity; August 25th, 2011 at 01:34 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Aladar's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And that's the real reason why the Roman Empire was so strong. Dinosaurs with NPs!

Chapter 15: Prince VS Pauper

A whole world away from Fuyuki, in a city of mages, a new War threatens to break out. Seven new Masters are chosen and enter a life-changing battle, unknowingly becoming part of a War in which there are more players than the eyes can see...

Gil: Behold, mongrels, for I am the original king! Bow before me!

Tyranno-mesh Rex: Bitch please. *noms Gil*

Spoiler:

But then Gil opens GoB and unleashes every original dinosaur.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantrosity View Post
    T-REXCALIBUR!
    *imagines T-Rex Saber (complete with reptilian ahoge) going REKUSUKARIBAAAA*
    Yes, she still swings Rexcalibur with those tiny little arms.

RexSaber: SHIROU! I'M HUNGRY!

Shriou: *hears Saber's demand as this*

I don't know which Invisible King Bad Guy II they summoned...but whoever it is, I'm sure they can't beat dinosaurs.

The Throne of Heroes (in a more realistic way, France)
    Sorry to interrupt, but I'm doing a serie of servants for a RPG (not a game or a forum, a real one) and I lack Ideas to invent a Noble Phantasm for a Rider/Tomoe Gozen (a female samouraļ during the Heian era). I have read dozens of Biographies, websites about the Heian period and many stories about the Minamoto Clan, but I still have no solutions. Could you just give me ideas? If you want, I can post later the two other ones I did, A Saber/El Cid Campeador and a Lancer/Kaveh the Blacksmith (an very old Iranian hero)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    It would help if you can lay down what you have found in point form for us, because it seems like you put in much work to research.

If you just ask people to give you ideas, everyone is just going to go to Wikipedia and you don't get much out of us telling you what you already know.

Totally right. Just give me the time to translate it in english!

That's it (and sorry for the double answer)

Rider

Master

Heroic Spirit : Tomoe Gozen, one of a few female samourai. Lived during Heian era, she was a famous warrior skilled in kenjutsu, naginata and archery. Famous rider, she was the wife of Minamoto Yoshinaka (a member of the Minamoto Clan) who died during the battle of Awazu against Minamoto Yoshitsune. After having killed many ennemies, she left the battleground, a head in his hand (perhaps her husband's) Her end is unknown

Height/Weight : 1m65/60kg

Sex: F

Alignement : Lawful/good

Strength: C

Endurance C
    Agility: B
    Prana : B
    Luck: C
    Prana : C
    Noble Phantasms :?

Class Skills

Riding : A

Magic Resistance : C

Personal Skills

Weapon Mastership : B Natural Skill to use weapons, all weapons. The servant favourite one's are obviously the best known, but not only.

Divinity : D Some legends tell that Tomoe was the Reincarnation of a river goddess. It's enough to give her this skill.

Unwritten Fate : C A natural talent to surprise, create opportunities, escape death... Do no depend on the Luck rank.

Mystic Face : D nobody can foget the face of such a beautiful maiden. Similar to a charm/hypnosis spell. Can be deleted by a low Magic Resistance.

Noble Phantasms

????????

Thanks for all the ideas you can give to me and sorry for my lame english...
    Last edited by Zankaze; August 30th, 2011 at 03:58 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    You know, this woman is as concrete as Kojiro.

You can go nuts with Noble Phantasm and claim full legitimacy by calling her a Wraith.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    MR is a bit too high, IMHO...

That sounds good. It's perhaps possible to give her a badass noble phantasm like Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi (not this one, obviously, it is just an idea). after all, the minamoto clan was founded by a japanese emperor.

@Sherrinford: MR? why?
    Last edited by Zankaze; August 30th, 2011 at 04:04 PM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by Zankaze View Post
    @Sherrinford: MR? why?
    The point of servants having high MR it's because most of them lived in ages were (according to nasu's concept of magic) magic were waaay more strong than today, so basically, just by surviving it, they grew resistance to modern (and weaker) magic.

Tomoe didn't live in an age with so strong magic, and in her legend there's nothing that suggests she had to face any kind of magic at all. IMO, in her case it would be quite implausible to have such high MR (if not having MR at all, but I'm crossing the line of a reviewer now). maybe she can get some MR from her low Divinity, but not at C-rank.

For the NP... I don't know, why don't you put some more specific infos you found? Because wikipedia doesn't really help much here...

Banned
    Blog Entries
    It's best to stick with historical facts.

You can make an NP from the "slaying Onda no Hachiro Moroshige" part of the story.

Onda no Hachiro Moroshige

Rank A
    A technique named after the grip that decapitated Onda no Hachiro Moroshige. Damage inflicted is based on Tomoe's STR, and if Tomoe's STR exceeds that of her targets, the target is immediately slain.

After the use of this technique, the contract between Tomoe and her Master immediately dissolves, and Tomoe loses all of her weapons and armour for the remainder of the Holy Grail War.

(This was done on a horse, so it works with your Rider class.)

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    Onda no Hachiro Moroshige

Rank A
    A technique named after the grip that decapitated Onda no Hachiro Moroshige. Damage inflicted is based on Tomoe's STR, and if Tomoe's STR exceeds that of her targets, the target is immediately slain.

After the use of this technique, the contract between Tomoe and her Master immediately dissolves, and Tomoe loses all of her weapons and armour for the remainder of the Holy Grail War.

(This was done on a horse, so it works with your Rider class.)
    Lol. Poor servant... saddest NP ever.

It would be a nice "nod" to Kojiro.