Page 474 of 782 FirstFirst ... 374424464469472473474475476479484524574 ... LastLast
Results 9,461 to 9,480 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Excalibur kind of is, but thats because its SPESHUL.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Excalibur kind of is, but thats because its SPESHUL.
    Its not tho, just goes under the Vasavi Shakti category of "has the basis, doesnt know what it looks like"

Blog Entries
    Or doesn't give a shit about its original, you know.

He expressed interest in Excalibur based entirely on its reputation as the strongest sword which he took to mean it was super special awesome, then was like "wow is my face red it totally sucks".
    Last edited by Siriel; October 22nd, 2014 at 03:04 AM.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Literally "ooh, shiny"

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    I also sorta bet that the little note about how Caladbolg is probably a prototype for Excalibur means that Caladbolg is the prototype of Excalibur. I mean, maybe I'm jumping to conclusions, but yeah.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I mean "sword that amplifies" can't exactly be a rare trait, Excalibur is just the best at it.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    I think arguing the whole "older than Gil" thing is basically moot. There are plenty of servants in this thread older than Gil.

He's just the first hero, for a speculative thread like this may as well say tgat it is paradoxically always true, like him having all the NPs or prototypes.

Well, lore inconsistencies aside, it's a very interesting take on Adam and Eve. Also a good profile in general since it's well formatted and you provided explanations for all the different skills. Pretty good for a first post (and what interesting timing since I had just started to cook up my own Adam).
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Okay, I have something of a problem on my end. See, I'm working on planning out a story and all that... but, unfortunately, I don't know how to stat Servants to save my life. Plus, with one Servant in particular, I don't know what NP to give him... and he's supposed to be a Berserker with a conditional Mad Enhancement when around a specific Caster.

In short? Could someone please help me with making Jean de Dunois a Servant Berserker?
    Xamusel's Fanfiction Profile

For those that don't necessarily care if my fics aren't all Type-Moon related.

Hmm... this is a bit of a surprise these days.

An archive of my works on the forum that's pretty accurate.

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?

I've never heard of him so I'd say he should have low stats. The class of Berserker makes that a good fit since it's a class for weak Servants.

For a Noble Phantasm, that depends on what feats he has. A Noble Phantasm does not have to be a physical item.

Mad Enhancement would probably have a low rank but with a conditional + modifier of some level.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    His only noteworthy deed is relieving the Siege of Orleans together wither D'arc, nor do I see a compelling reason why he would be able to be a Berserker, since that requires the Heroic Spirit in question to have gone insane during their lifetime.

Blog Entries
    Okay, I understand... sheesh, I was hoping to have a Frenchman be used for Servant Berserker (one that served with Jeanne is preferred).

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    It's not like that's hard. Gilles is right there for you. Unless the whole "Get #triggered like Lancelot around Arturia" thing is supposed to be in relation to Gilles. Which is stupid, because all his D'arc related acquaintances never knew of his activities. Nasu/Gen's vision of Gilles is that he was actually a fully upright and noble man who went absolute batshit at D'arc's death because God abandoned someone who was pretty much the second coming of Christ for the frenchmen. None of the other french knights would know of his misdeads because unlike real, actual history, he never committed any until D'arc died, which was in 1431 (Gilles was found guilty and killed in 1440).

I see where you wanted to go with this, but it really doesn't work when no person of fame were responsible for his discovery.

- - - Updated - - -

For the record, you could totally make a Berserker D'arc if you twist things a bit, since she was known for being completely zealous and fanatically devoted to the voices in her head. She'd have a low enough rank of ME (probably D) to be able to communicate somewhat, but her behavior would be basically what you'd expect from a 40k Space Marine (because that was actually how ridiculously devoted she was to driving out the English).

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Or you could, you know, write the story and cater the stats to the story, rather than figure out a stat block and build the story around it.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Also that. The stats aren't really the issue, I was just throwing out ideas/clarifying why it wouldn't work.

Blog Entries
    Er... I have Gilles' page up right now on Wikipedia, actually. I think that, well, either someone messed with the page to match Nasu/Gen's vision, or they had it right for once.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais If you need to know what I'm talking about.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Meh, I might've been wrong on that, french history isn't my strong suit nor my biggest interest.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    Nasu/Gen's vision of Gilles is that he was actually a fully upright and noble man who went absolute batshit at D'arc's death because God abandoned someone who was pretty much the second coming of Christ for the frenchmen. None of the other french knights would know of his misdeads because unlike real, actual history, he never committed any until D'arc died, which was in 1431 (Gilles was found guilty and killed in 1440).
    Which is funny because Joan is all "I want to save god not the other way around."

Blog Entries
    As far as Berserker d'Arc, I had this thought where she was summoned like how she was in Apocrypha at Orleans (only, I don't think Jeanne was summoned at Orleans). I thought it would be useful to the story for a Ruler-class Servant involved.

In any case... yeah, I know I should develop the story and work on stats secondarily, at least right now.

Blog Entries
    I know Gen basically decided to strike a middle ground between the conspiracy theories and accepted history by saying that he really did rape and kill a bunch of kids but that nobody would have cared if they weren't already looking for an excuse to fleece him out of his land holdings. Which is actually kind of a more depressing way of looking at it than either of the things he's reconciling, so, that's Gen for you I guess.