Page 545 of 782 FirstFirst ... 45445495535540543544545546547550555595645 ... LastLast
Results 10,881 to 10,900 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Banned
    Blog Entries
    It was based on the Gardens of Avalon stuff. That is, all the dragons dying/going to sleep at the start of CE. Obviously, this means Dragon Slayer Laser Jesus killed the fuckers.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Or he asked them very nicely without any violence.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Sorry thats not the Nasu way

Banned
    Blog Entries
    yes the guy who basically didnt happen in the movies so a more violent villain could take his place

Trying something different. Also I'm bad at naming things.

Background
    You are ready for the summoning. Months of experiments and preparation have gone into this, but you know it
    could all go wrong in an instant. Judging by this aberrant class's name, your Servant will be harder to control
    than a Berserker, so you keep your Command Spells at the ready and are prepared to sever its prana supply at
    a moment's notice.

However, what you summon is entirely unexpected.

Standing in the middle of the circle is not a horrible monster. It is an attractive, but frightened, young woman.
    You move to help her but something stops you; whether it's your status as her Master or your special brand of
    paranoia caution, you see her for what she truly is. You see no fear in her eyes, but the gaze of a predator.
    -------------
    She straightens, her charade no longer necessary. Lots of prana and good instincts; this mage will make a fine Master.
    "Greetings," she says in a low, almost purring voice, "I am the Servant Beast-" Beast?! Such a frank and insulting title!
    She will need a better one. She consults her new-found knowledge of the mess that is 21st century English and finds
    a name to her liking. How appropriate.

"-but please call me Leona."

Class:
    Beast

STR: A++
    END: A+
    AGI: B+
    MGI: C
    LCK: C

Skills

Divinity (C): Beast Leona is the offspring of Typhon and Echidna, and possesses both divine and monstrous blood.

Monstrous Strength (A+): A skill inherent to monsters. Leona's strength is ever increasing and assuming her true form
    boosts her physical parameters to extreme levels.

Feigned Innocence (B): Conceals Leona's presence as a Servant and makes her appear weaker and more vulnerable
    to those around her. One of her favored hunting tactics is to pose as a damsel in distress and strike when
    some fool with a hero complex rushes in to save her. All her parameters appear as Rank (-) and her demeanor
    and appearance enforce the idea that "she must be helped" in people's minds.

Shapeshift (D): Allows Leona to change between her true form and the form of a human woman. Doing so
    seals her Noble Phantasm but allows her to blend in with humans and communicate with them.

Noble Phantasm

Νεμέος λέων~Golden Fur of Splendor (A+)

Leona's true form; a massive body the size of a school bus and razor sharp teeth and claws that can cut
    even the strongest armor to ribbons. What sets her apart, however, is her fur, which is completely immune
    to attacks A-rank or lower, and any damage she takes is reduced by an amount equivalent to an A-rank attack.
    When facing Noble Phantasms, this defense increases to an A+ rank, unless the wielder is a hero renowned for
    killing monsters such as herself. While her armor offers magnificent protection, her eyes and mouth are still
    vulnerable, and her own teeth and claws can pierce her skin without resistance.

In addition, her very presence emanates an aura of fear, causing all who do not possess protection against mental interference,
    such as Bravery, to flee or be paralyzed with terror. So great is this fear that even her dead body will be given a wide berth.

True Identity

The first of Heracles' twelve labors, set by King Eurystheus, was to slay the Nemean Lion.

The Nemean lion took women as hostages to its lair in a cave near Nemea, luring warriors from nearby towns to save
    the damsel in distress. After entering the cave, the warrior would see the woman (usually feigning injury) and rush
    to her side. Once he was close, the woman would turn into a lion and kill the warrior, devouring him.

Heracles wandered the area until he came to the town of Cleonae. There he met a boy who said that if Heracles slew the
    Nemean lion and returned alive within 30 days, the town would sacrifice a lion to Zeus; but if he did not return within
    30 days or he died, the boy would sacrifice himself to Zeus.

While searching for the lion, Heracles fetched some arrows to use against it, not knowing that its golden fur was impenetrable;
    when he found and shot the lion and firing at it with his bow, he discovered the fur's protective property when the arrow
    bounced harmlessly off the creature's thigh. After some time, Heracles made the lion return to his cave. The cave had two
    entrances, one of which Heracles blocked; he then entered the other. In those dark and close quarters, Heracles stunned the
    beast with his club and, using his immense strength, strangled it to death. During the fight the lion bit off one of his fingers.
    Others say that he shot arrows at it, eventually shooting it in the unarmored mouth.

After slaying the lion, he tried to skin it with a knife from his belt, but failed. He then tried sharpening the knife with a
    stone and even tried with the stone itself. Finally, Athena, noticing the hero's plight, told Heracles to use one of the lion's
    own claws to skin the pelt.

When he returned on the thirtieth day carrying the carcass of the lion on his shoulders, King Eurystheus was amazed and
    terrified. Eurystheus forbade him ever again to enter the city; in future he was to display the fruits of his labors
    outside the city gates. He then sent Heracles off to complete his next quest, which was to destroy the Lernaean Hydra.

Last edited by Funderfullness; March 27th, 2015 at 09:10 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thats inventive as fuck 10/10.

RIP Heracles killed a cute grill as his first Labor 0/10

Blog Entries
    Wow very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What sets her apart, however, is her fur, which is completely immune
    to attacks A-rank or lower, and any damage she takes is reduced by the amount equivalent to an A-rank attack.
    Is this on both a NP and attack scale, or just on the attack scale.
    Like can a B rank NP get through?

Blog Entries
    Indeed, rather inventive.
    Also monmusu. Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Is this on both a NP and attack scale, or just on the attack scale.
    Like can a B rank NP get through?
    Just attack scale for the armor. The damage resistance applies regardless of the nature of the attack.

Edit: I've changed my mind. It's more like Armor of Fafnir now.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; March 27th, 2015 at 09:12 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Also monmusu. Yes.
    Is it a monmusu if there's no in-between state between 100% human and 100% lorry-sized lion?

Blog Entries
    It is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    And thank god for that

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Is it monmusu if it's Casko?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Is it a monmusu if there's no in-between state between 100% human and 100% lorry-sized lion?
    That depends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Is it monmusu if it's Casko?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hello! I'm working on a Fionn mac Cumhail sheet (Not wanted but actually serious) I started some time ago and would like to request help. Mac an Luin is Fionn's sword. so far i have it as A rank holy sword that strikes with the crushing force of the sea. It has prana burst (water). Since it's not easier finding sources on his sword I was wondering if the kind people of BL had any info on the sword or just ideas to make it cooler. Thanx

One story says that once swung it must cut what ever is before it, since in the same story they manage to circumvent it with bark it obviously isn't 100% so my idea is a boost against stuff like God Hand and Armour of Fafnir.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    If finding sources on it is difficult, you might rethink A-rank, since that's usually saved for real famous shit.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    If finding sources on it is difficult, you might rethink A-rank, since that's usually saved for real famous shit.
    It's really famous as the sword of Fionn but there aren't many stories that go into extensive detail describing it, there is one story where he gives it to a pope and discovers that it is vital to winning. there just isn't anything like 'can destroy a mountain in a single swing'. all that's said about it that I can find is that it is the best sword of the Fianna. and for reference the swords of Fianna are mostly swords from the gods and fairies.

- - - Updated - - -

But B-rank might work to. since Fionn could be swinging a golf club and still kick ass.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    "Who is Fionn?"
    Fionn Mac Cumhail. the leader of the Fianna. Destroyer of gods. Irish equivalent to King Arthur with out the king bit. the man that let Diarmund die.