Page 58 of 782 FirstFirst ... 8485356575859606368108158558 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ramesses tanks Ea, discuss. lololololol
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Good times.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Are 3 plusses even possible?
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Yes. See Li Shuwen's Chinese Martial Arts skill.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

Blog Entries
    You gave him 3 pluses, two times. And you gave him an NP more powerful than Excalibur without the fame of it.

Huh.

Blog Entries
    lol

Blog Entries
    I just can't take the guy seriously, I am sorry.

Blog Entries
    Divinity there makes sense. For other things, there's this skill:

Cult of Personality - A+

Sort of like Imperial Privilege, except more about "I have a legend I made up for myself. It is true and you cannot argue about it, haha" and is kind of dofficult to achieve at a high level. Ramesses only gets it because as a pharaoh, his whole idea is that, "I am a king, except I am also the incarnation of a god, and thus have god powers. I made this up, but it is true regardless."

"Ma'at" as an NP is based not on its own fame. Just the fame of pharaohs themselves. Easily as famous as Excalibur.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    That is very true, a good analogy would be how Cybele works with the MGI stat, I guess?

Also, Tyrfing was supposed to be very powerful, Angantyr himself is not terribly impressive without it. The sword was passed down his family for a long time, so he's not the only wielder (Well, there are three people in the same saga called Angantyr, from the same family... two of them wielded the blade). The entire servant profile is more dedicated to Tyrfing's legend than it is to one of his wielders. But yeah, I might take it down one rank and make B-level NP's be the threshold... Will think about it.
    Well, Tyrfing itself is super powerful and totally deserving the A+ rank as is. It's just that noble phantasms are all superb weapons such that C-ranked ones being as cloth and B-ranked ones shattering easily already makes Tyrfing ultra-powerful. Other A-ranked noble phantasms tend to be crazy things like Excalibur (crystallization of humanity's hopes and dream, made by fairies) so it shouldn't be surprising that they can stand up to Tyrfing without being destroyed. Keep in mind Gae Bolg exceeded Gungnir (Odin's weapon) and is still just B-ranked.

Even inferior swords don't tend to break against superior weapons, you need a much more powerful weapon to succeed in a fight setting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Ramesses tanks Ea, discuss. lololololol
    Doesn't matter, with Divinity that high he might as well be presenting Gil his nuts on a platter. The only real purpose of that skill is to let Gil kill you better, after all. Enkidu gonna tear that shit up.

Blog Entries

"As to the charge against me that I have been inciting simple hearted people to kill and raid...it is clear to any fair minded and impartial person that one’s own life is the most precious human possession. In the light of this fact it would appear unreasonable that any person would risk his own life at the bidding of a poor man like me, and why on earth should I issue such a command?"

Servant: Hassan i-Sabbah (the 1st)
    Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Lawful Evil

Personality:

A genius that understands how to manipulate not only the conditions of a battle but also the mind of his Master and his "followers". Educated in mathematics, philosophy, theology and warfare, he often takes the role of a teacher, subtly converting his Master to his cause with a cunning mind and excellent speech. While he is confident in himself and his abilities, he tries to always be humble, as arrogance on his part would only cause resistance in his followers. He is not too fond of his title as King of Assassins, prefering to just be called Hassan, just like his followers and those that came after him.

Stastics:
    Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A+
    Magic: C
    Luck: A

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment: A++

At this rank not only the presence as a Servant but all traces of ones existence are erased as long as Assassin is not attacking. Should offensive actions be undertaken even interception of these attacks via clairvoyance or precognition is incredibly difficult, similar to the effects of "Knowledge of Respect and Harmony".

Personal Skills:

Protection of the Faith (Fake): A+

A form of divine protection, usually reserved for martyrs that die for their faith. As Hassan died of old age, he does not receive the true version of this skill. Instead Divine Protection is gained from the fact that he was instrumental in the martyrdom of many men, his followers. Grants a degree of divine protection, the high rank causes abnormalities in his personality.

Projectile (Daggers): A

Thrown objects are now propelled at a speed and precision that gives even the fastest Servants troubles.

Spiritual Leadership: B

The leadership abilities of a person that did not reign over a country but over a religious order or organization. Organizational talents of large forces similar to Charisma are achieved and people are inspired by his presence alone, enthralled by his words and ready to die for him on command.

Mystic Eyes: B

Mystic eyes of Conversion. Achieved by self-modification. Those who do not posses magical resistance can be converted by these eyes, meaning that Assassin can use them as familiars, seeing through their eyes, taking control of them or give them orders, without them being aware of it. As long as Assassin assumes direct control of them they are too in possession of these Mystic Eyes, allowing for rapid expansion of this enchantment. The enchantment can not be detected by modern magi. In the span of one day Assassin can build an absolutely reliable information network in the place he is summoned, permanently monitoring all Masters without risk. These eyes work in tandem with his Noble Phantasm.

Noble Phantasm:

Zabaniya ~ Delusion of Brotherhood - C

This immaterial Noble Phantasm recognizes every converted human as a member of the Assassins. It is the manifestation of Hassan i-Sabbah's power over the brotherhood. Zabaniya are defined as "modification", be it of the mind or of the body. This Zabaniya however is the modifcation of one's own legend.
    Every converted member of Assassins new "brotherhood" receives the fame boost of the brotherhood of Hashashin, making them surpass human capabilities and raising all of their physical statistics to a D rank. They also receive the skills Throwing (Daggers) Rank C, Presence Concealment Rank C and a subset of skills on infiltration, fighting, poisonmaking and espionage.
    With this Noble Phantasm, there are no safe places for Assassins opponents. Every person they meet could be a trained assassin, assaults from all directions are a common occurrence. This forces Servants to slay innocents that are not even aware of their conversion, breaking morale of Good aligned Servants easily. Also it gives a total scouting advantage, allowing Assassin to strike personally when needed. When he is close to his brothers, his Spiritual Leadership rank allows for even more effective assaults and maneuvers.

<insert wank about "lol skirting line between heroic spirit and wraith thus he can work the legend of the original Hassan" here>
    I won't put any effort in explaining it since it kinda violates canon here, but the Assassin class got raped so hard in this thread and now Apocrypha that nobody really cares anymore, so why not.
    High stats so that he can actually fight against a mediocre Servant on even footing, but he lacks the oomph of an NP to finish the job. Did that because he should imo be to the Assassin class what Gilgamesh is to the Archer class, so high stats should be included in the package.
    NP remains a total Assassin thing, and ties in nicely with not only his legend but also middle-eastern beliefs of curses applied via eyes. So just wear a Nazar and you'll be fine
    Last edited by I3uster; January 24th, 2013 at 05:07 PM.

I like how this is totally Assassin-like in that it's absolutely dominant against regular humans but useless against servants and masters directly.

Blog Entries
    Now that I think about it, I bet the Assassin from the card is in fact the original Hassan:

Would be cool if this was true, also nice profile. Though he would probably be more suited to the Fuyuki because civilians are rather hard to come by in Extra.

Blog Entries
    He can hold his own against most Servants, especially with throwing. The problem is that he lacks a combat NP. I pondered about giving him Instinct but I don't think that this has any basis since he was more of a leader than a fighter.

Blog Entries
    My only nitpick would be that I'm not sure if a distinction like the "first" Hassan actually makes sense in the Nasuverse. But hey, who cares, that's a matter for the Questions thread, this thread is about wanking historical and mythological figures.

Maybe you could give him a few more personal skills, that section feels a bit sparse.

Why wouldn't it make sense?

Blog Entries
    Protection of the Faith: A+

A form of divine protection, it causes abnormalities in one's personality.
    I approve.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    My only nitpick would be that I'm not sure if a distinction like the "first" Hassan actually makes sense in the Nasuverse.
    Of course it makes sense. It's the Hassan that Gil keeps in his vault.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Satehi View Post
    Why wouldn't it make sense?
    Nasu-reasons.

What Nasu-reasons are those?

/curious