Page 618 of 782 FirstFirst ... 118518568608613616617618619620623628668718 ... LastLast
Results 12,341 to 12,360 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    That shield sounds like it can block Tsubame Gaeshi and Okita's technique.

Most likely, unless they can somehow penetrate the shield, which is doubtful.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Sweet Pyrrha fanart for the face-claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

It's my favorite picture of her
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries

---Saber---
    - Sir Galahad -
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    ====================
    Strength: B
    Endurance: B++
    Agility: A
    Mana: B
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: A+

====================
    Character details
    Dislikes: Bors when he drinks
    Talents: Finding swords
    Natural Enemy: The Holy Grail

Class Skills \
    ~ Magic Resistance: [B]
    A Servant's resistance to magic and other thaumaturgical effects. At B-rank, spells of four-verses or lower are instantly nullified.

~ Riding: [B]
    A Servant's skill at riding mounts and vehicles. At B-rank, Galahad can ride most mounts with great skills, but cannot mount Phantasmal Beasts.

Personal Skills \
    ~ Transient Wall of Snowflakes: [B]
    A skill unique to Galahad alone. Similar to Mana Burst it releases mana from the Servant's body, but does so in form of glimmering sparkles that float around Galahad's body. These sparkles raise Galahad's defenses greatly for short time, as well as granting [Protection From Arrows] of equal rank while active.

~ Revelation: [D]
    A skill equivalent to [Instinct] which acts as a sixth sense in battle. [Revelation], however, accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal, including ones outside of combat. During his quest for the Holy Grail, Sir Galahad received several revelations from a greater power that often guided him in the right direction throughout his journey. His revelations are often ambiguous, and its uses in combat are purely defensive.

~ Charisma: [D]
    Denotes a Servant's ability to inspire and lead - well suited for commanders and rulers. At D-rank, one is best suited for leading a small band into battle. On his journey for the Grail, the number of Galahad's companions never went above four, and was often lower.

Noble Phantasms \
    Sword of the Strange Hangings -The Girdled Blade of Kings-
    [Anti-Unit] A+ (Range: 1 Target: 1 Person)
    Originally owned by King David, this legendary blade has met the hands of many rulers, but none were worthy of drawing it from its scabbard. None but Galahad, its chosen wielder who discovered it on a floating ship. With a guard made from the ribs of the mythical Papagustes and Ortenax, this sword can be considered a Phantasmal entity in itself. It is one of the most magnificent weapons in the Arthurian Legends, losing face only to Excalibur and its sister blades Galatine Excalibur and Arondight.

Dolorous Stroke -The Blow That Brought Dystopia-
    [Anti-Army/Anti-Monarch] A++ (Range: 1-10 Target: 200 people)
    The stroke that turned Wales into a wasteland, and rendered the Holy Grail Quest necessary. When Sir Balin struck King Pellehan with the Lance of Longinus, he brought holy retribution upon the realm as well giving the king an unmendable wound. Galahad is capable of replicating the stroke, but his version is considerably weaker due to him using his own sword instead of the Lance of Longinus. If Galahad ever managed to recover the spear, he could use this Noble Phantasm to it true Anti-Country potential. It does bonus damage against monarchs.

Memory of Blood -Crimson Archive of Infliction-
    [Support] ---- (Range/Target: NA)
    The Sword of the Strange Hangings's uniquely dressed scabbard. It was made from the Tree of Life's wood, and bathed in blood of Abel. It can be said that this Noble Phantasm is an Archive of Infliction. It embodies every wound its owner has ever inflicted on another. Whatever weapon Galahad ever drew an opponent's blood with is "recorded" by the scabbard, and a duplicate is able to be drawn from it whenever the knight wishes. Galahad can only withdraw one record at a time, though that record will appear and act as authentic as the original. If Galahad's own blood is spilled while using Memory of Blood, the weapon he summoned will vanish.

Prominent weapons recorded within Memory of Blood​
    Sword of Prophecy: C+
    The sword Galahad pulled from the floating stone the day he joined the Knights of the Round Table.
    Galahad's Spear: E
    A spear Galahad often used in battle.
    Shield of Evalach: B+++
    A holy shield that belonged to Joseph of Arimathea. While equipped, Galahad's magic resistance and endurance increases. It rebukes evil.
    Coreiseuse: C
    A sword that belonged to Galahad's grandfather, King Ban.
    Arondight: A++
    The signature blade of Galahad's father, Lancelot. Wielding it uses up far more mana than any of the other weapons.

He's gonna get introduced to canon eventually, so I thought I'd submit my own version of him first. I imagined Galahad being a stark contrast to his father like Mordred is to Saber. While Lancelot is bit of broody knight with a standing code of honor, Galahad is energetic lad who's more adventure-driven than any of his fellow knights were. Also, my Galahad hates the Holy Grail. You can probably imagine why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    FGO Spoiler
    Galahad has actually been introduced already

He is Shielder's Demi/Pseudoservant thingie

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

JP Friend Code
    Spoiler:
    [Seeing as they described one of Mashu's skills ("Transient Wall of Snowflakes" here, "Wall of Fleeting Snowflakes" on Kyte's profile thread) as "a skill unique to Galahad alone", I'd guess they are aware of that? Unless it's just a ridiculously similar name, but that seems rather unlikely.]

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    How did he draw someone's blood with a shield? Did he just bash them with it? Also it's a bit weird that he has an NP based on what another guy (Sir Balin) did with a different weapon (Lance Of Longinus). Plus from your descriptions it's not always clear what his NPs actually do (I presume Sword Of Strange Hangings is Excaliblast-like and Dolorous Stroke is some sort of super powerful cursed strike that devastates the landscape it's used in but the effects aren't exactly clear from the descriptions). Memory of Blood is an interesting idea, not sure how much basis it has in Galahad's legend but it's certainly cool. Basically a scaled down version of Archer's Unlimited Blade Works.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; November 28th, 2015 at 08:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    How did he draw someone's blood with a shield? Did he just bash them with it?
    Captain America-style boomerang shield, obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Galahad hating the Holy Grail

thats uh, pretty lol

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Was Galahad the only one who could obtain the Holy Grail because he was "pure of heart" or was that some other guy?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Morte had Perceval and Bors too.
    i think Perceval was the original.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    Morte had Perceval and Bors too.
    i think Perceval was the original.
    Perceval sees the grail but doesn't get to claim it.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    expert of many specializations is the original imperial privilege.
    What do you mean?

[...] As they both start with "because of split personalities."
    But is that for the Skill's general description or their Rank's specific description?

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Perceval sees the grail but doesn't get to claim it.
    You might be mistaking him with Lancelot. Galahad is the one who claims the Grails and performs miracles with it, but Perceval, Galahad and Bors take it back to a Saracen city (perhaps Jerusalem?) and remain there for... A year, I think? ...with Galahad ruling it. At the end of the year, Galahad ascends to Heaven, Perceval becomes a hermit (although a later tradition has him becoming the grand master of a secret order of knights that guards the Grail) and Bors returns to King Arthur's court.
    Plus, as has already been said, he was the one who found the Grail and healed the Fisher King, back when Galahad hadn't been created yet.
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; November 28th, 2015 at 10:29 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    What do you mean?
    But is that for the Skill's general description or their Rank's specific description?
    Well before IP came and everyone complained about it there was Expert of Many Specializations.

Actually that's a Tmwikia ruse. Some skills don't have a general description and then a rank specific description.
    Like Eye of the Mind True.
    Last edited by You; November 28th, 2015 at 10:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    You might be mistaking him with Lancelot.
    Perceval, le Conte du Graal. Gets passed around the table but no touchy, no claimy.

Also, even in the version you're referring to, he's not the one that claims it, now is he?

マリーの味方
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    -snip-
    jeanne was a dick so i hate you, but it's a cool sheet. but jeanne was still a dick.

Blog Entries
    She's also cute tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Actually that's a Tmwikia ruse. Some skills don't have a general description and then a rank specific description.
    Like Eye of the Mind True.
    TM wikia's rambling descriptions of Divinity and IA are useful for making your profiles look longer than they really are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    jeanne was a dick so i hate you, but it's a cool sheet. but jeanne was still a dick.
    So were a lot of historical figures. And mythical figures.

People can be really crappy sometimes is what I'm saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    That shield sounds like it can block Tsubame Gaeshi and Okita's technique.
    I dunno about Okita's technique.
    Okita technique isn't like the TG where the problem is that there is too many swords in too many places for someone with two arms to handle.
    Okita hits one place very well and she is very good at breaking through defences.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book