Page 626 of 782 FirstFirst ... 126526576616621624625626627628631636676726 ... LastLast
Results 12,501 to 12,520 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Quote Originally Posted by Omida View Post
    So Merlin knew magical bullshit transplantation and thus Uther is about as much of a dragon as salmon and I should remove dragon transformation?
    Well, wasn't there that legend about a Koi leaping up a river to become a dragon?

マリーの味方
    fc

Class: Saber

Sex: Male
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Prana: C
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: C

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: C
    Protection against magical effects. Cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding: B
    The expertise to ride animals and vehicles. Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:

Guardian Knight: C
    A skill that temporarily raises defensive power when protecting others.
    Inspired by the tales of great knights, Saber decided from an early age to live a life dedicated to doing good and protecting others.

Air of Romance: B
    A charming aura that naturally attracts members of the opposite sex, possessing similar effects to Charm-type Mystic Eyes. However, it could also be seen as a double-sided curse, signifying Saber’s weakness for beautiful women.

Noble Phantasms:

Fire of the Seraphim
    Serafimerringningen
    Anti-Unit
    Saber’s personal sword, given to him by his king and close friend Gustav III upon his indoctrination into the Royal Order of the Seraphim. Its name is derived from the custom that takes place when a knight of the Order dies: on the day of their funeral, church bells ring for an hour between 12:00-13:00 to honour the fallen brother.

When the true name of this Noble Phantasm is released, the echoing of the church bells can be heard once again, and the sword is engulfed in a radiant fire: the fire of the Seraphim, one might say. Once unleashed, this fire smites Saber’s enemies, burning and purifying the evil within. However, a condition is in place: it can only be activated between the hours of 12:00-13:00.

Despite its motif, it would be wrong to assume this Noble Phantasm is a holy sword, or that it has divine origins. These flames are born from man: they are the manifestation of a burning desire within Saber, the same desire that forms the foundation of the Royal Order of the Seraphim. To protect the weak; to fight with courage; to be a champion of good: these are the ideals he dedicated himself to. As one who fought for these beliefs in an age where chivalry had long since passed, his sword is the torch that carries its dying flame, inspiring goodness in others and smiting those who threaten the world with evil.

Tutto a te mi guida
    La Rêver Retrouvailles
    A signet ring possessed by Saber that gives him the ability to swear an oath, differing to the one between Master and Servant, with his target. Afterwards, whenever the true name of this Noble Phantasm is released, Saber is immediately transported to the one he is sworn to, no matter the distance between them. It is comparable to the usual spatial transportation that can be done via Command Spell.

The design on the ring is of a pigeon in flight, a recreation of an impression once gifted to him by a certain queen, months before her execution. Engraved in it are the words “Tutto a te mi guida”; “Everything leads me to you”.

Lore
    Saber’s identity is Axel von Fersen the Younger, a Swedish count, soldier, and diplomat who lived through the French Revolution.

The son of a rich and powerful noble, Fersen was educated in a wide variety of studies, including language, fencing, military, and history. As a child, he often enjoyed to hear stories of legendary knights like the great King Arthur and his Round Table, and decided from an early age that he would one day follow in their footsteps.

Much of his early years were spent travelling around Europe. Although his primary destinations were the various European courts, he often enjoyed taking small detours to the countryside, seeking out fair maidens in need of protection or villainous outlaws in need of slaying, much to the bemoaning of his private teacher.

In his travels, he would create quite an impression on the aristocratic ladies of Europe: his romantic looks, gentleman-like air, and elegant appearance brought many to compare him to some ‘hero of a novel". This attention did not go unnoticed by Fersen, who had a notable weakness of beautiful woman, one that would (regrettably) prove stronger than his desire to be honourable, time and time again.

Eventually, his travels brought him to meet Marie Antoinette, the Queen of France. Marie, not fond of the immensely political nature of the French Court, became immediately attached to such a young and free spirited individual. The two of them would grow a very strong relationship over the years, which later sparked many illicit rumours, as was common when Marie spent time with any male other than the King. However, these rumours were, of course, unfounded: their relationship was purely platonic. Marie had found a loyal friend she enjoyed spending time with, one that would never betray her. Fersen, on the other hand, was overjoyed with meeting such a miraculous person. He had finally found his Queen; his goddess. The one who he would protect until his last dying breath.

However, in order to protect Marie’s reputation, Fersen eventually left France for a time, bringing him to America to serve under France in their war against the British. His service there would earn him a medal awarded by George Washington himself.

Once the French Revolution arrived, Fersen proved to be a vital ally to both Marie and Louis XVI. In the later years of the Revolution, he helped organize many escape attempts, notably the famous flight to Varennes. However, all of them would prove futile, and because his involvement in these matters became well known, a warrant for his arrest would force him to leave France. From then on, he would continue to aid from afar, conversing with other French Royalists and appealing to Marie's family in Austria.

But despite his best efforts, on the 16th of October, 1793, Marie was executed by guillotine.

Fersen was devastated. Tortured by his failure, he fell into a deep depression, which stayed with him until his eventual death. The final years of his life were spent in Sweden, fighting against the revolutionaries of France and serving the realm. Eventually, he met his end at the hands of an angry Swedish mob, for a crime he did not commit.

Summoned as a Servant, his primary desire is to not make the same mistake he did in life. This time, surely, he will fulfill his duty, and protect the one he is sworn to until the very end.

However – if it were possible – to see his shining rose again, perhaps…

Notes
    I'm not sure if I'm completely satisfied with this, but eh. I think I made him a bit generic with my fictionalizing of his personality. I basically tried to create a "knight" to Marie's "Princess of Loveliness". Maybe I went a bit overboard, but if he ever made it into the Nasuverse (lol), I'm pretty sure this is what he'd look like.

His Noble Phantasms were a bit iffy. The signet ring is technically real, the sword is completely fictionalized because I didn't think the ring was enough. It's guess it's a bit weird for a third rate Saber like him to have two Noble Phantasms, but they're pretty shitty anyway so I don't think it matters.

With Sanson as the yandere, Mozart as the childhood friend, and now Fersen as the princely pretty boy, we're one step closer to making Marie's anime harem. Now we just need Louis XVI as a dandere and Joseph II as Marie's tsundere brother, and we have ourselves an otome.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    solid

is this going to be some Self insert or something though?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

マリーの味方
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    solid

whenever i read about him i like to pretend i was him, does that count

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I thought as much. No judgement.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I love him
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    His Noble Phantasms were a bit iffy. The signet ring is technically real, the sword is completely fictionalized because I didn't think the ring was enough. It's guess it's a bit weird for a third rate Saber like him to have two Noble Phantasms, but they're pretty shitty anyway so I don't think it matters.

With Sanson as the yandere, Mozart as the childhood friend, and now Fersen as the princely pretty boy, we're one step closer to making Marie's anime harem. Now we just need Louis XVI as a dandere and Joseph II as Marie's tsundere brother, and we have ourselves an otome.
    Yeah, sword is pretty nerfed; NPs seem good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    solid

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    whenever i read about him i like to pretend i was him, does that count
    Long as he doesn't overshadow the others, be too perfect or have everything go his way should be fine....

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Echidna, Mother of All Monsters

"Would you like me to ride you?"

Name: Echidna, Drakaina
    Class: Rider
    Alignment: Neutral Evil

STR: B
    AGI: A
    CON: EX
    MGI: A+
    LCK: A
    NP: EX

Class Skills

Magical Resistance.
    Rank «A»: Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi.

Riding.
    Rank «EX»: Can ride every sort of creature or vehicle. The mount would be assimilated into the Servant, regardless of its nature.

Personal Skills

Monstrous Strength. Ability possessed by monsters and beasts, temporary boost of the Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill.
    Rank «A+»: Permanent increase in STR for the duration of Grail War.
    Echidna is usually described as fierce monster, half-snake and half-human, devouring men alive.

Divinity. Measurement of Divine Spirit aptitude.
    Rank «A»: Possess divinity of the highest level. This Skill provides protection against Heroic Spirits with Divinity of Earth with rank B or lower.
    While she usually described as a monstrous entity in the works of Greek mythographers, some theories consider Echidna an aboriginal goddess, demonized in later eras..

Independent Action. Ability to remain in this world even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from the Master.
    Rank «EX»: Can remain in this indefinitely and fight as a Servant even after losing the Master. This was achieved by consuming the Master, the original Rank of this Skill is «A».

Noble Phantasm

Potnia Theron - Womb of All Kinds of Animals
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    MNT: 1
    The attribute of being Mother to All Monsters playing role of Noble Phantasm.
    Embodying dark side of Original Earth Mother Deity, Echidna wields Authority “to give birth to monsters in order to subdue Humanity”. Since beginning of Common Era, such powers contradict the laws of nature and normally would bring their possessors self-ruin, but since her right is aimed at her inner world, Rider’s case is an exception.
    While human-like in appearance, her body is actually a Reality Marble capable of producing countless numbers of Phantasmal Beasts. Their Ranks, shapes, sizes and abilities vary greatly, but all of them share basic “anti-human” disposition and blindly loyal to mother entity. Echidna can also use genetic information of other organisms in order to stabilize chaotic mass of life and produce offsprings with desired traits.
    Normally, she can use all sorts of creatures from Greek Mythology from relatively weak Demonic Beasts to the Great Monsters, such as Cerberus or Dragon of Hesperides, but if she happened to absorb DNA of strong life forms, she can create new creatures based on their abilities.
    It is also impossible to kill her, before all life force is eliminated. Truly, a terrible Noble Phantasm.

Background

Character from the Greek Mythology. Half-woman, half-snake, said to be the daughter of primordial sea gods, she supposedly resides in the distant land, inhabiting a cave or an underground lair. While there are few myths, where she takes an active role, many famous monsters such as Nemean Lion, Sphinx or Lernaean Hydra are said to be descended from her. Because of this, she is called Mother of All Monsters.

Biography

Not much different from mythological version. Echidna was born when different facets of original Earth Goddess were split apart. She was worshipped for a while in the lands that later became Greece by people who were trying to appease her in hopes that she wouldn’t be harsh on them. Her followers were driven away by Olympians-worshipping proto-Greeks. She didn’t have any particular feelings towards their fate, but this event made her realize that humanity is growing stronger and would eventually present a threat for all living things on Earth, which sparked desire to destroy it. With imprisoned Divine Beast Typhon she sired many creatures, which later became prominent monsters of Greek Mythology and ordered them to wipe out all humans they encounter.
    However, her efforts proved to be futile, with many of her children falling into thrall of Gods and other being slain by human and demigod heroes. She used up all her powers, was defeated by servants of Olympians and imprisoned into desolate part of the world, there she met her demise.

Notes

Final boss of the Fate-related campaign, or, at least, she was supposed to be the one. Initially, she was just a Rider with many different mounts, but after Svyatogor that felt somewhat lacking in threat, so I decided to rework it. The inspiration came from BB’s (of Fate/EXTRA CCC) Skill and her Noble Phantasm essentially became “Lair of the Beast King taken to extreme”.
    In story she acts like a boss of antagonist faction (initially it is present that her Master is in charge, but later it would be revealed that she devoured him). While being unimaginably powerful even for a Servant, she feels that it is below her to go against“inferior beings” and doesn’t take much action until Berserker is defeated. After that she starts sending monsters against party, who act like random encounters during the night.
    She might take interest in strong Heroic Spirits, especially if they are anti-heroes or have attributes of a monster. Accepting her advances is dangerous however, since she would rather assimilate others into her.
    Her personality is supposed to be weird and inhuman. She doesn’t really hate humans, but thinks of them as ill-mannered children and mostly annoyed by modern civilization. Her goal is destruction of modern world Gilgamesh-style, but…
    Last edited by Blastedspider; December 9th, 2015 at 04:22 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Yikes! Definitely an awesome final boss. Honestly, with that NP, she could probably take on Gilgamesh. That said, I do feel her AGI and LCK are a tad high, although perhaps her STR could be a bit higher.
    How did your campaign end, by the way? (PM me if you prefer, please.) I'm really curious to know how the players managed to defeat beasts such as her and Svyatogor.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    That's a pretty awesome Echidna, and the mother of all monsters makes a great foe for heroes of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Yikes! Definitely an awesome final boss. Honestly, with that NP, she could probably take on Gilgamesh. That said, I do feel her AGI and LCK are a tad high, although perhaps her STR could be a bit higher.
    How did your campaign end, by the way? (PM me if you prefer, please.) I'm really curious to know how the players managed to defeat beasts such as her and Svyatogor.
    Well, this girl is, supposedly, a Reality Marble. Ea has "destroy Reality Marbles" as its main effect. And when you remember that Gilgamesh was also the first monster slayer... and has the weapons of every monster slayer... welp.

Class: Caster

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: A+
    LCK: B

Class Skills

Territory Creation (EX): Caster is able to use his Noble Phantasm to receive support from the Earth itself, and
    redirect any leylines as he sees fit upon establishing his territory. Though he has the capacity to create a
    structure that is superior to any Temple, it isn't required for him to take over an area totally and completely.

Item Construction (A+): Can create high-quality Mystic Codes and magical implements. Caster was responsible for the
    invention of many essential items and technologies. He is also able to use his Noble Phantasm to produce an elixir that
    grants limited immortality.

Personal Skills

Khvarenah (A+): Also known as "farr" the gift of divine glory and splendor given to those who are blessed by Ahura Mazda
    with the right to rule. Caster is immune to any effect of equivalent rank that would seek to corrupt or diminish him, whether
    it be physical, mental or spiritual. In addition, he also gains a constant rank-up to LCK.

High Speed Divine Words (A): The ability to activate magecraft without the use of Magic Circuits. This comes from the
    Age of the Gods, where the words of the ancient language played a heavy role in spellcasting. With this, Caster can cast
    High-Thaumaturgy-level magecraft at the speed of a single-action spell.

Divine Wisdom (A+): Wisdom granted by the Creator, Ahura Mazda. Almost all skills (except those exclusive to certain
    individuals) can be displayed at Rank B level proficiency. With his Master's permission, Caster can grant usage of these
    skills to others.

Noble Phantasms

Spenta Armaiti~Earth, Open Asunder and Stretch Thyself Afar (EX, Magecraft)

Two paired Divine Constructs in the form of a dagger and a medallion, both inlaid with gold. The medallion is stamped
    with the seal of Ahura Mazda and is worn around Caster's neck, and the dagger is sheathed on his hip. Neither are
    suitable for combat; instead they are used by Caster to use the ultimate form of Spatial Manipulation magecraft. By
    pressing the seal to the earth and pressing the point of the dagger into it, a massive Bounded Field is deployed in a
    circle around an area, anywhere from one to ten miles in diameter. At that point, the entire area is put into a form
    of pocket dimension. Beyond the boundary of the circle is an empty void of space, and it is this void that Caster is
    able to manipulate. Land fills the void in a diameter equal to five times the original area's diameter, and then the
    new edge becomes the boundary of the Bounded Field. The nature of this land is completely under Caster's control upon
    creation; mountains, plains or seas can come forth. At that point, the Field becomes a form of self-sustaining Reality
    Marble, supported by both local and newly created leylines, but it requires a great amount of prana to initially deploy.
    The Field dispels if there is no more prana to support it or if Caster dies. Caster can also use the dagger and seal to
    manipulate the earth on a smaller scale, moving dirt and rock to attack his enemies and to form tunnels and caverns.

Jaam-e Jam~Cup of Jamshid (B, Support)

A seven-ringed cup of divination long possessed by the rulers of ancient Iran. Contained inside is an elixir that
    temporarily halts the aging process and reinvigorates the drinker. The cup is also a powerful scrying implement,
    able to see anything in the seven heavens of the universe that Caster seeks. The whole world is reflected in it and
    is said to reveal deep truths. When used in scrying, it transforms into the form of a crystal ball.

Vara~Container of Life (A, Support, Anti-Unit)

A gold ring that acts as the key to an underground city. A network of underground caverns can easily be made with Spenta
    Armaiti
    , so the ring's function is to access the original city's contents. Made as a refuge for every living thing on earth,
    it contains two of every animal, bird and plant of the ancient world, letting Caster summon a veritable army of beasts, many
    of whom are Phantasmal and unknown to the modern world. Also of note inside the city is a jewel-studded throne that flies
    through the sky with the aid of daevas and plentiful food and drink. The ring can also be used to seal any doorway, requiring
    an anti-magic effect or great strength to force it open.

Background
    Jamshid is described as the fourth and greatest king of the Pishdadian Dynasty, the first rulers of the world according to
    the Iranian epic Shahnameh. Originally a lowly shepherd named Yima, the Creator Ahura Mazda charged him with a mission to
    rule over and nourish the earth, to see that the living things prosper. Yima accepted, and Ahura Mazda presented him with
    a golden seal and a dagger inlaid with gold. Yima ruled as king for three hundred years, and soon the earth was full of men,
    flocks of birds and herds of animals. He deprived the daevas, who were demonic servants of the evil Angra Mainyu, of wealth,
    herds and reputation during his reign. Good men, however, lived lives of plenty, and were neither sick nor aged. Father and
    son walked together, each appearing no older than fifteen. Ahura Mazda visited him once more, warning him of this overpopulation.
    Yima, shining with light, faced southwards and pressed the golden seal against the earth and boring into it with the poniard,
    said "O Spenta Armaiti, kindly open asunder and stretch thyself afar, to bear flocks and herds and men." The earth swelled and
    Yima ruled for another six hundred years before the same problem occurred once more. Once again he pressed the seal and dagger
    to the earth and asked the ground to swell up to bear more men and beasts, and the earth did so again. Nine hundred years later,
    the earth was full again. The same solution was employed, the earth swelling again. Later, Ahura Mazda warned him of an upcoming
    catastrophe: "O fair Yima! Upon the material world the evil winters are about to fall, that shall bring the fierce, deadly frost;
    upon the material world the evil winters are about to fall, that shall make snow-flakes fall thick, even deep on the highest tops
    of mountains."
    He advised Yima to construct a multi-level cavern underground, two miles long and two miles wide. This he was to
    populate with the fittest of men and women; and with two of every animal, bird and plant; and supply with food and water gathered
    the previous summer. Yima created the Vara by crushing the earth with a stamp of his foot, and kneading it into shape. He created
    streets and buildings, and brought nearly two thousand people to live therein. He created artificial light, and finally sealed the
    Vara with a golden ring.

Over time, Yima was renamed Jamshid. According to the Shahameh, he had command over all the angels and demons of the world, and
    was both king and high priest of Ahura Mazda. He was responsible for a great many inventions that made life more secure for his
    people: the manufacture of armor and weapons, the weaving and dyeing of clothes of linen, silk and wool, the building of houses
    of brick, the mining of jewels and precious metals, the making of perfumes and wine, the art of medicine, the navigation of the
    waters of the world in sailing ships. From the skin-clad followers of the first king, Keyumars, humanity had risen to a great
    civilization in Jamshid's time. Jamshid had now become the greatest monarch the world had ever known. He was endowed with the
    royal farr, a radiant splendor that burned about him by divine favor. One day he sat upon a jewel-studded throne and the divs
    who served him raised his throne up into the air and he flew through the sky. His subjects, all the peoples of the world, marvelled
    and praised him.

Jamshid ruled well for another three hundred years. During this time longevity increased, sicknesses were banished, and peace and
    prosperity reigned. But Jamshid's pride grew with his power, and he began to forget that all the blessings of his reign were due to
    the Creator. He boasted to his people that all of the good things they had came from him alone, and demanded that he should be accorded
    divine honors, as if he were the Creator. From this time the farr departed from Jamshid, and the people began to murmur and rebel against
    him. Jamshid repented in his heart, but his glory never returned to him. The vassal ruler of Arabia, Zahhak, the son of Angra Mainyu,
    made war upon Jamshid, and he was welcomed by many of Jamshid's dissatisfied subjects. Jamshid fled from his capital halfway across
    the world, but he was finally trapped by Zahhak and brutally murdered. After a reign of several hundred years, humanity descended from
    the heights of civilization back into a Dark Age.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For the life of me I can't wrap my head around the description for Spenta Armaiti. I mean, I get the general idea and all (manipulating the terrain to create mountains and the like) but the whole pocket dimension thing and especially the "Land fills the void in a diameter equal to five times the original area's diameter, and then the new edge becomes the boundary of the Bounded Field." part is pretty much impossible for me to visualize. Other than that it seems like a pretty good sheet though. Also:

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto
    Hearing this, I'm honestly a tad surprised nobody's made a Marie Antoinette otome game by now. Get to it!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; December 8th, 2015 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    For the life of me I can't wrap my head around the description for Spenta Armaiti. I mean, I get the general idea and all (manipulating the terrain to create mountains and the like) but the whole pocket dimension thing and especially the "Land fills the void in a diameter equal to five times the original area's diameter, and then the new edge becomes the boundary of the Bounded Field." part is pretty much impossible for me to visualize. Other than that it seems like a pretty good sheet though.
    That kind of spacial manipulation is pretty standard for bounded fields though. Like Flat Snark making a city sized dimension from a 5km theme park or Dust of Osiris having what's pretty much the planet's surface on top of a shrine.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can understand the idea of compressed space and "bigger on the inside" and all, it's just the way it was described was confusing for me. And who the heck is "Flat Snark"?

Blog Entries
    Flat Snark is one of Alice's pets from Mahoyo. Mainly famous for getting beamed in the face by Aoko.

He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    nah famous for being god ab fat

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    For the life of me I can't wrap my head around the description for Spenta Armaiti. I mean, I get the general idea and all (manipulating the terrain to create mountains and the like) but the whole pocket dimension thing and especially the "Land fills the void in a diameter equal to five times the original area's diameter, and then the new edge becomes the boundary of the Bounded Field." part is pretty much impossible for me to visualize. Other than that it seems like a pretty good sheet though.
    I figured this would happen so I made a handy visual aid.

The area in red is the part of the real world that gets surrounded by the Bounded Field. The space inside the Field is the black area. It's this area that Caster can manipulate to become whatever terrain he wants. I didn't really know how to incorporate the whole earth-swelling business so I opted for space-bending shenanigans.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    so it's just some TARDIS stuff

Well I mean, literally the only thing I know about Dr. Who is that there are space shenanigans.

Blog Entries
    Bigger on the inside. Or smaller on the outside, if you prefer.