Page 658 of 782 FirstFirst ... 158558608648653656657658659660663668708758 ... LastLast
Results 13,141 to 13,160 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

マリーの味方
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    The main thing that confused me was the fact that he's called a king but apparently was a servant for someone else in life...

Also I don't like the genderbended Attila from GO... or any of the Servants from GO.

Oh look, another potshot at GO who could have seen that coming it's super original.
    if you seriously don't like a single servant from GO you have probably not played or even looked into GO

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    It's perfectly possible for someone to know or have played "Grand Order" and still not like the new Servants for a variety of reasons.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The thing is, there's been so many new Servants that it's rather a blanket assertion to say literally all of them are terrible. Unless you've gone over and judged every single one, which I kind of doubt.

マリーの味方
    yeah probably for shit reasons

not finding a single servant you like is kind of unlikely due to the amount of new servants, especially considering the obvious improvement of design when compared to stripper medusa, generic witch, and blue tights spear man

not to mention how they most likely can't read japanese so know little about the servants themselves

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Also I don't like the genderbended Attila from GO... or any of the Servants from GO.

Oh look, another potshot at GO who could have seen that coming it's super original
    illiteracy seems tough, my condolences

Playing GO seems tougher imo, but chillax regardless.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Much like Naruto and SAO before it, bashing on GO is common cause its the 'cool thing to do'. The main reason for the whole design thing is because they brought in a ton of new artists for the different designs. While some of the new servants are spectacular, others are... less so. So people who haven't looked into it just assume they're all bad.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    People who don't GO don't know the joy of hearing "NOBU~" and are thus inferior beings for it. It's like, almost as bad a crime as not Take-Mooning/Carnival Phantasming.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Naruto and SAO are not that good though. IMO of course. SAO which is actually prose is... not that well written.

But irrelevant - if you actually read GO and don't like it that's a perfectly fine opinion to have. Yet I doubt the opinions I see expressed here are that informed.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    One of my twitter pals posted some quotes from the SAO novels and I can confirm it's a crime against humanity.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Unless you've gone over and judged every single one, which I kind of doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    yeah probably for shit reasons
    Why, though? Why immediately assume that the person asserting an opinion can't actually back their opinions?

Blog Entries
    Wow, people got salty about me disliking GO. I legitimately didn't expect that.

I'll admit I was exaggerating when I said i disliked all the new Servants, there are a few that are actually pretty cool. But for me, most of them are... not so cool. It's just my opinion and I'll refrain from taking further potshots at it, okay?

PS: Was insulting me really necessary?
    Last edited by Crying; February 18th, 2016 at 10:51 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Have you read GO?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    A little bit, but I lost interest in it pretty quickly.

Does that change anything? Do I need to experience them 'properly' in order to be able to like and dislike them?

Should me not fully reading GO change the fact that I simply don't like how most of the Servants were designed?

マリーの味方
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Why, though? Why immediately assume that the person asserting an opinion can't actually back their opinions?
    because "f/go sucks" is a meme?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    go sucks it's a terrible game don't play it
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

マリーの味方

Does that change anything? Do I need to experience them 'properly' in order to be able to like and dislike them?

Should me not fully reading GO change the fact that I simply don't like how most of the Servants were designed?
    well yes, you need to actually "experience" them to form a educated opinion instead of just saying "lol they are ugly and therefore bad"

like there are seriously very few servants in f/go that are outrageously bad just from first look.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Isn't that, then, just you disliking the designs, which mostly consists of just card art and sprites, and not the actual lore and execution behind their characters?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    I'm not talking about appearance. There's not really anything appearance-wise for me to complain about without being a hypocrite for not complaining about how the Servants looked in previous installments in the Fate series.

I was talking about how they were designed 'character sheet'-wise and sometimes personality-wise.

Anyway, this really isn't the thread to discuss GO Servants, so perhaps we should try and get back on track?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm not talking about appearance. There's not really anything appearance-wise for me to complain about without being a hypocrite for not complaining about how the Servants looked in previous installments in the Fate series.

I was talking about how they were designed 'character sheet'-wise and sometimes personality-wise.

Anyway, this really isn't the thread to discuss GO Servants, so perhaps we should try and get back on track?
    How can you complain about their character sheets when they are incomplete or have nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.