Page 667 of 782 FirstFirst ... 167567617657662665666667668669672677717767 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,340 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Quote Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
    How does this rank work? I get that the low rank represents that she keeps good part of her sanity, but why the ++? And having a rank up for all the physical parameters seems a bit high for such a low rank ME (for example, Eliza with E- gets only a dulled sense of pain)
    It's normally E, but is raised to the equivalent of B-rank in certain situations. I couldn't think of any other way to convey that (aside from saying exactly that, now that I think about it).
    Last edited by Funderfullness; February 28th, 2016 at 12:02 AM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Edit: Did some more research into Tomyris' people and added one more skill for flavor.
    That's kind of powerful for a "flavour" Skill, even if battles are supposed to only take place at night. :-P That said, just because something was a common practice for her people, doesn't mean she would have it as a personal Skill. Is there anything in her legend which supports her having that Skill?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    That's kind of powerful for a "flavour" Skill, even if battles are supposed to only take place at night. :-P That said, just because something was a common practice for her people, doesn't mean she would have it as a personal Skill. Is there anything in her legend which supports her having that Skill?
    I agree.

Perhaps, instead of her AGI gaining a rank up, it merely gets a plus modifier?
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Man, it's been a while since i last posted a servant, i'm really slow at these. For once i decided to make a "lore" part as i generally just throw all the lore on the Skills and Noble Phantasms.
    This dude might feel wanked, but i think he is a pretty fair servant. I'm doing him because i felt like the Age of Discovery node in Fate/GO needed a Portuguese servant considering how important they were during those times.
    I admit tho, the skills are so similar to Drake because honestly i was kinda being lazy, but i feel like these two should be close. Drake is the "end" and this dude is the beginning of the Age of Discovery.

Rider
    Faceclaim

Info
    True Name:O Infante Dom Henrique
    Also known as: Henrique, O Navegador; Henry the Navigator; Henrique, o Infante de Sagres; Henry the Prince of Sagres
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: Portugal
    Likes: Portugal, his explorers, the sea, battles and exciting things
    Dislikes: Moors, Francis Drake, Blackbeard, Marey and Ann, and other explorers and pirates, crushing defeats, hostages.
    Parameters and Skills
    STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: B

Class Skills

Riding
    C - This is the Class Skill of Rider and Saber, is the ability to ride mounts. At this rank most vehicles can be handled with average skill

Magic Resistance
    D - This skill grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. With this rank the Servant can cancel Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Personal Skills

Voyager of the Storm
    A+ - This the talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics. Henrique's Noble Phantasm gives bonuses for this skill

Pioneer of the Stars
    EX - This the unique Skill given to heroes that became turning points in the human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized". Henrique's new creations and inventions kickstarted the Age of Discovery

Golden Rule
    B - This skill measure's one's fortune to acquire wealth. With this rank the Servant will be able to acquire a fortune, but the money is not infinite and expending it without care will temporarily empty their funds.
    Biography & Lore
    O Infante Dom Henrique, known as Henry the Navigator by some, was responsible for some of the most important advances in the maritime expansion in the world. You can trace all the great discoveries made by explorers working under the portuguese and spanish crown during the early days could be traced towards Henrique. The son of the great King Manuel, the Fortunate One, Henry monitored every new discovery, every new invention, every new technique on his legendary school of Sargres. If the pirate Francis Drake symbolizes the end of the age of discovery with her total circumvention of the world, the prince Henrique symbolizes the beginning of it and the voyages into the unknown world with Henrique being the beacon of light standing at the world's end that guides his explorers through uncharted lands.

Of course, Henrique didn't grew as the men of learning that helped revolutionize the world. Henry as a teenager was himself standing in the middle of the changing of eras. From one side Henrique was a kid who liked studying and learning science and what could be called higher culture, much like his fellow siblings of the so called "Illustrous Generation" and from the other side Henrique had decidely medieval mindset. He was chaste, member of a knight order and wished more than everything for a battle so he could show the world his skills and dedication towards god. This side came to be thanks to his participation as a young man on the Conquest of Ceuta, which was the greatest emotional high of the life of Henrique.

The Conquest of Ceuta, that was part of the military campaign made by the Portuguese against their old Moors rulers, was realized by Henrique's father and had the participation of Henrique and his brothers. While the battle only lasted one day as the portuguese caught the defenders of ceuta off guard, it was a fierce contest where Henrique distinguished himself from his siblings as the fiercest warrior on the field. Thanks to his accomplishements Henrique was gifted with the administration of Ceuta. But while he did his job admirably his heart was set in another place. The first half of Henrique's life was searching for another battle like Ceuta. Finally the opportunity came when the Moors situated on Tangiers cut all the trades situated there. Now finally had a reason to engage once again in warfare against the Moors. Sadly for him the Battle of Tangiers was the greatest failure of his life. The Portuguese were outnumbered and outmanouvered and soon Henry had to organize an embarassing truce where he had to give up his younger brother, Ferdinand the Holy, as a hostage. Ferdinand never escaped captivity and died a hostage.

That experience left Henry that was once a hero to the people, a villain that led one of Portugal's most brilliant sons to ruin. Broken by the result of his own failure, Henrique gave up on his military ambitions and quietly retired from most court life and moved to Sagres Point(from the latin "Sacrum Promontorium, or Holy Promontory), a portuguese parish set in a promontory in the extreme southeast of the continent, and started the second phase of his life after opening a school on nautical knowledge on Sagres. The Legendary School of Sagres acted like a magnet to the greatest nautical minds of the time who reunited there to study. Advances on shipmaking were made, new tools were created, new maps were designed and new routes were traced on Sagres. Sagres was undoubtly the heart of the nautical community at the time, and soon enough the advances made there made it possible for Portugal and Spain to split the world in half. And it was there in the school that Henrique spent the last years of his life until he peacefully died. While at the time, he was not as popular because the memory of Tangiers and the death of Ferdinand still rang on their minds, Portugal's Golden Age of Exploration had a lot to thank Henrique and his school. Or so it seemed, but recently historians seemed to find no architectural remains of the legendary school in Sagres. It is true however that Henrique received many visits in his Villa, but nothing implies that there were an actual "school" in Sagres. What happened in Sagres then? How that small city standing at the world's end produced so many achievements? Henrique's achievements will probably lay in mystery forever.

Or so it seemed to be until he answered the call of a new Holy Grail War. It seems like even after centuries have passed, Henrique's still seek the thrill he felt at Ceuta. While in person he might just say that his dream is to travel around the globe, Henrique's dreams are already being met just by fighting in the Holy Grail War the greatest battle between legends in the world. Henrique might deny it and try to play his modern side, but he really is an adrenaline junkie.
    Noble Phantasms and Weapons
    Weapons: Rider uses a pair a swords, spear and muskets that are not Noble Phantasms, but are pretty resistant and will not break easily

Caravela
    All the Waves lead to the Seabourne Empire

The Caravela, or caravel, was the main ship designed by the Portuguese and used during the conquest and expansion of Portugal's empire. Used during the discovery of Brazil, the conquest of india, the travessing of the Cape Good Hope, some of the first tries of the circumvention of the world, and even used by the spanish like in Columbus first voyage, the Caravel was a highly mobile, highly manueverable and incredible fast ship. It was without a doubt the best sailing ship of its time and the favorite of the vast majority of the explorers, the caravel was the backbone of the process of discovery. Though similar designs were being used by the iberian folk since the 12th century, Henrique's future innovations realized around the 15th century pushed the caravel to be best ship to be used thanks to its speed, economy, agility and power. The thing that created and made it possible for the Portugal's Seabourne Empire to stay together was in the end the Caravela that could create roads that once were deemed impossible.
    Henrique when summoned as a servant can summon a Carevela for him to use, much like Drake can summon the Golden Hind and Blackbeard can summon Queen Anne's Revenge. Differently from these two though, Henrique doesn't summon one specific vessel, but he summons instead the "ideal" Caravel: A nameless caravel based around Henrique's designs that is able to surpass the normal limitations of ship of this type, being much faster and mobile than the already mobile ship and even having higher firepower and higher cargo potential which were the greatest defects of the model. In comparison to the other named ships however, the Caravel is still much weaker and less resistent and in straight battle the ship most of the times lose against the other ships. The caravela however trades those limitations for speed and maneuverabilty, being faster and more mobile than the Golden Hind and Queen Anne's Revenge making it perfect for Hit and Run tactics and escape.
    The greatest ability of the ship howerver its the ability to travel through the "Seabourne Empire". Henrique is able to create bounding fields that he can set wherever he wants though ideally he will set on some place with water. Placing it makes everything inside that bounding field part of "The Seabourne Empire". At the cost of huge amounts of mana or by spending riches, Henrique is able to make the ship and everything inside it travel at highspeed to that location. The speed in which the boat travels is very similar to the speed made by servants when called up using a Command Spell, making it more accurate to call it Spatial Transportation than anything else.
    C+ - Anti-Army

The Holy Promontory
    Looking through the Machine of the World

This is Rider's trump card and the basis of all his abilities. This Noble Phantasm represents the School of Sagres that made it possible for the expansion of Portugal and Spain, and so Europe, through the uncharted seas. Like the new historians said there never was a official school properly speaking. There were no classes, homework or teachers at least traditionally speaking. What was happening at Sagres was not the work of an Organization but the work of one man: Dom Henrique himself. Henrique was the sole "teacher" at the "School of Sagres". He was the lead mind in the creation of of those new tools, new techniques, new ships, new maps and new routes. Of course Historians could never have found any archeological remain, because all the remains only existed on his mind, on a archive set inside of himself with all the nautical knowledge existent in the world. This is the internal world that makes it possible for him to act as the beacon of light that guides Europe through the sea. He himself is the Holy Promontory that stares through the World's End.
    Camões in his book "Lusiadas" talks about the concept of the "Maquina do Mundo"(Machine of the World). This divine machine used by the greek gods that was later gifted to Vasco da Gama at the end of his travels, that makes it possible to see how the world truly works, being able to see past, present and future. But if there is one Portuguese man that holds that machine is Henrique, inside his internal world. And Henrique's ability its to share this internal world to others as a Reality Marble.

(activating Noble Phantasm)
    Passively that internal world gives Henrique's perfect nautical knowledge and knowhow. The sheer extent said knowledge gives him some ranks on "Eye of the Mind(True)" It also gives him a perfect sense of direction that nearly reaches the levels of miracle. With that sense of direcion Henrique is able to locate whatever he wants with pinpoint accuracy. When Henrique activates his Reality Marble, Water surges from his chest and from the ground rapidly submerging Henrique and whomever he wants to bring to his internal world. Once inside his internal world they will be transported to an empty, ruined and submerged Tangiers, the battlefield where Henrique suffered his greatest loss. On the sky it is possible to see stars and their constellations, the same ones that guided Henrique and his explorers through the world, flying through the sky much like eternal shooting stars circumventing this world. While still being submerged by water, neither Henrique or his opponents will suffer from asphyxiation or will be slow down from the water, though opponents might have complications from how different movement works in his internal world. Inside the Machine of the World, the concept of distance and time can be modified by the inhabitants. In another words people are freely able to use Spatial Transporation to travel miles and kilometers in question of seconds. In fact while the inital battlefield is Tangiers, the full extent of the Reality Marble is nearly infinite being able to reach places miles away from the initial battlefield though they will always be empty, in state of ruins and submerged by seemingly infinite water. Movement in this world for those caught unprepared can be tricky as people can misjudge widely the distances traveled. Those with Voyager of the Storm will be able to use the movement here to their full extent, and people with skills like Riding, Instinct, Eye of the Mind and the like will be able to get by but they will not have perfect control of the distance traveled
    Rank EX - Anti-Distance

(Diving into his Internal World)

More pictures than usual for this sheet, because i really like my choice of faceclaim.
    Some feedback would be great.
    Thinking on doing an Tokugawa Ieyasu sheet next inspired by Koha-Ace, as there is a really nifty idea there, but before Koha-Ace just releases his entire sheet. I want to see how wrong i will be.
    Last edited by JetKinen; February 28th, 2016 at 04:47 PM.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    Damn.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Y'all are fine with the rest of her but it's a rank-up to one stat that makes it unrealistic?

Well, the explanation for the skill is basically paraphrasing Herodotus, and Tomyris swears by the sun whenever she says something important in his account of things. Seeing as she was up against a couple different pantheons of gods here that's supposed to be significant.

Dom Henrique is pretty awesome. Love the visual aids.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; February 28th, 2016 at 01:12 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That Infante Dom Henrique sheet: daaaaaaamn. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    Uhm... I have not done this for awhile, but a looped playlist of Scrap and Build Ourselves and a silly plot bunny later, and I suppose I'll see how rusty I've gotten.

Servant:
    Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Statistics:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E-
    Agility: B
    Mana: B
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: C

Class Abilities:
    Item Creation
    The talent to construct magical items. Caster's experience is limited to the production of items that are instructional in nature or suited for musical performance, but exceptional at both fields.

Territory Creation
    The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. In Caster's case, he is capable of building a chamber in which he can bring out the most in his music. However, while stronger than a workshop, it is highly limited in performance and restricted in scale, due to Caster's discomfort with crowds and preference for small, intimate venues.

Personal Skills:
    Protection of the Music God (True)
    A skill that denotes the divine protection of the Goddesses of Arts, the Muses. Beloved by the muse Euterpe, this skill makes it possible to distinguish all kinds of sounds and play a masterful music performance. Furthermore, plus modifiers are applied to the exercise of music magecraft. In Caster's case, it carries a bonus effect of reducing the effect of Weak Constitution during his performances, as well as giving him the equivalent of B-rank Performance Continuation.

Weak Constitution
    A weakness that takes the nature of frail health. Similar in nature to Innocent Monster, where the perception of the people in the future affects the existence of Heroic Spirit. At this rank, Caster gradually suffers status drop after each action. While the amount of loss is not high, it is unavoidable.

Magic:
    Sylphides
    The primary familiars of Caster, spirits of air and song given form by his performances. Not true fairies, but approximations created by trapping his music in a web of wind and prana. They carry multiple functions, serving as both aides and batteries, able to be converted at any time into the musical magecraft they embody or to lend their aid to Caster's own performance, and operate as simple programmed drones in the interim. Due to the relatively simple nature of their construction, Caster is able to create many of these spirits, typically stockpiling an enormous output due to his prodigious, inexorable need to continue composing, and while not particularly powerful individually, their power lies in their versatility and ability to collaborate functions.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Heart of Chopin - Unending Epitaph of Revolution
    Type: Anti-Unit
    A representation of Caster's desire to return home after death, delivered out of exile from his beloved homeland. It is said that his only request, in death, was that his heart be preserved in cognac, to be brought back to Poland where it could rest forevermore. To this day, the heart is a national treasure, vigilantly preserved and defended from outside interference or decay.

A Noble Phantasm that allows Caster to survive fatal damage to his spiritual core using the body of another as a temporary vessel. While normally a human soul would not be able to endure the existence of a Heroic Spirit in their body, this Noble Phantasm acts as a reagent that renders Caster's spirit particularly compatible with almost any vessel. With the exception of extreme idelogical differences, Caster may understand and adapt to the body of any vessel with sufficient potential to hold him.

As the new vessel for his spirit, Caster's host gains all of his parameters and abilities, essentially leading to the resurrection of a new "Caster." While this process may be repeated for as long as his spiritual core remains intact, it carries with it one noteworthy penalty: each time his heart is moved to a new body, the rank of "Weak Constitution" is increased by 1, and in the event of an A-Rank skill, plus parameters may be added instead.

A tenacious existence that refuses to give in to death until the last possible moment, his capacity to cling to life is limited only by the mental will of his successors, who must endure the pain and suffering of his lifelong conditions.

Details:
    Spoiler:
    A child genius and virtuoso, Fryderyk Chopin composed songs his entire life, yet only held a scant 30 performances in public until his death at the age of 39. A mysterious, reclusive man who tutored many while living a strange life beset by constant sickness and medical care. A leading musician of his time, he created the very concept of the ballade.

In life, Chopin suffered from a mysterious, undiagnosed ailment that plagued his entire life. Curiously, it affected none of his family, either before or after, with the exception of his youngest sister Emilia, who died at the age of 15. Without exception, the rest of his family lived long lives, even for the period. It is unknown whether he suffered from tuberculosis or some other ailment, as even specialists in tuberculosis could not successfully diagnose what was wrong with his body.

In reality, Chopin's affliction was not a disease or medical condition, but the effect of a Magic Crest that had grown too advanced for the circuits and bodies of his family line to endure. While powerful in both quality and output, in return, it ate away at his health and vitality. He treated with both medical experts and magi specializing in crest repair his entire life, without seeing results.

Various attempts were made to find a suitable successor, but none lacked the resilence of Frydyrik himself. When a compatibility test led to the demise of his younger sister, he resolved to carry his burden to the grave. Despite this, he endured until his thirty-ninth year, after a lifetime of painful consumption.

As a magus, Chopin had only one wish - that his crest be preserved, so that it could endure and his family's pursuit of the Root would not end with him, but inspire the magi and people of his homeland in their own and encourage them to reach the origin in his place.
    As we have two Casters who are actually just writers, I'd be ok with with him and Mozart being the musical Caster. He seems to be low tier (which is fine, we don't get as many of these) and seemed to only have Protection of the Music God (True) going for him this differs him enough from Mozart who has the False version of this ability.

I like his NP as it makes him a 'returning villain' character like Elizabeth Bathory in Extra CCC. Making him weaker due to the growing Weak Constitution is a good way to nerf this ability. I just have one question, whats to just stop him from hopping from body to body endlessly? Is there a limit?

JP Friend Code
    It's normally E, but is raised to the equivalent of B-rank in certain situations. I couldn't think of any other way to convey that (aside from saying exactly that, now that I think about it).
    No, if that's what you mean then it's fine; if you follow the rule that E is 10 and B is 40 you could even make it E+++ (it's arguable how much this rule applies to skills but whatever). Maybe make a bit clearer that the effect of ME may increase. Though then if what you mean is that she usually has a low level rage which situationally becomes full fledged berserk rage you could just give her ME rank B and say that's it's not always quite on, even if there's not much precedent for that on official materials (maybe B- or something). Then again what do I know. Your call.

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Man, it's been a while since i last posted a servant, i'm really slow at these. For once i decided to make a "lore" part as i generally just throw all the lore on the Skills and Noble Phantasms.
    This dude might feel wanked, but i think he is a pretty fair servant. I'm doing him because i felt like the Age of Discovery node in Fate/GO needed a Portuguese servant considering how important they were during those times.
    I admit tho, the skills are so similar to Drake because honestly i was kinda being lazy, but i feel like these two should be close. Drake is the "end" and this dude is the beginning of the Age of Discovery.

Rider
    Info
    True Name:O Infante Dom Henrique
    Also known as: Henrique, O Navegador; Henry the Navigator; Henrique, o Infante de Sagres; Henry the Prince of Sagres
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: Portugal
    Likes: Portugal, his explorers, the sea, battles and exciting things
    Dislikes: Moors, Francis Drake, Blackbeard, Marey and Ann, and other explorers and pirates, crushing defeats, hostages.

Given all the hype Drake received it feels like the Iberian heroes are kind of underrepresented, so I welcome these kind of sheets. And though I sometimes find that Reality Marbles are overrepresented in this thread this is a case where it fits perfectly.
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    As we have two Casters who are actually just writers, I'd be ok with with him and Mozart being the musical Caster. He seems to be low tier (which is fine, we don't get as many of these) and seemed to only have Protection of the Music God (True) going for him this differs him enough from Mozart who has the False version of this ability.

I like his NP as it makes him a 'returning villain' character like Elizabeth Bathory in Extra CCC. Making him weaker due to the growing Weak Constitution is a good way to nerf this ability. I just have one question, whats to just stop him from hopping from body to body endlessly? Is there a limit?
    We have three casters who are writers

- - - Updated - - -

Also, while i really do appreciate all the compliments, do you guys have any suggestion or criticism on Henrique?
    I'm also curious if the biography that i wrote makes sense.

US Friend Code
    I really like your henry sheet but i got a couple things i need clarified, mostly about his skills. One, what his justification for Golden Rule ? Second whats with the high rank VoS, it is known that while henry sponsered many vogages and explorations he didn't actually gone on them. Also his skill list is an exact copies of drakes, though thats doesn't effect much.

Also, while i really do appreciate all the compliments, do you guys have any suggestion or criticism on Henrique?
    I loved the Dom Henrique sheet! :-) Now go make a sheet for Dom Sebastião and Vasco da Gama. :-P

Y'all are fine with the rest of her but it's a rank-up to one stat that makes it unrealistic?
    Technically, I said it's too powerful for a "flavour" Skill, not that it's too powerful, period. :-P But yes, in general, I prefer Skills that don't provide straight-up Parameter increases (even if freaking "Apocrypha" does provide a precedent for that). Honestly, I still don't see much justification for that Skill - nor for the Araxes NP, I'm sorry to say (although the Sanguineus NP is really cool!). That said, I'm not entirely opposed to its existence; I'd just suggest removing the last line about how the bonus would increase if she were summoned as a Rider - I think rather that if she were summoned as a Rider, she would have a higher Rank in the Skill.

Oh, and I agree with Mazyrian that the Mad Enhancement Rank seems weird. My suggestion: leave Mad Enhancement as E (or even E-) and increase her natural Parameters to B / C / B - I'd say she has the justification for it. As for the Araxes NP... Eh, I'd honestly suggest removing it. Or maybe change it to some kind of anti-barrier NP, so that she can always reach her target wherever they are?
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; February 28th, 2016 at 04:11 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Didn't have any problem with the biography
    As for suggestions... you yourself said that he turned out kind of similar to Drake. Maybe adding some personal skill for flavor? Maybe something that doesn't really do anything in battle
    I don't know if he was personally related with the beginning of the Portuguese colonial empire, but if you are saying that he's like the beginning of the age of discovery, which is basically synonym with colonialism, some skill relating him with the colonialism?
    A while back I had made a skill for Ivan the Terrible called Colonization Drive, and am planning in using when I get around to write the Catholic Kings. It basically gives bonus to making stuff in a land not your own; didn't write it at the moment, but the idea was that it would give a bonus to the workshop of the Master if the Master was a foreigner to the land of the Grail War. Maybe something around those lines?
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    I really like your henry sheet but i got a couple things i need clarified, mostly about his skills. One, what his justification for Golden Rule ? Second whats with the high rank VoS, it is known that while henry sponsered many vogages and explorations he didn't actually gone on them. Also his skill list is an exact copies of drakes, though thats doesn't effect much.
    Golden Rule was put there because i'm going through the "Henrique=Kickstarter of Portugal's Golden Age" route. And Portugal's Golden Age was one of seafaring and trading. Golden Rule and the teleportation ability of the Caravela are supposed to be a reference to this aspect of the Portugal's Age of Discovery, though i neglected there when i wrote the skills and biography.
    Also the high rank VoS was explained in his 2nd Noble Phantasm. Holy Promontory, gives him perfect nautical knowledge which basically translates into high rank VoS. Of course i could've reduced the rank, but i gotta be honest with you, Skills were the last thing i've made, and in my mind i wanted him to parallel Drake by having similar skills.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    We have three casters who are writers
    I keep forgetting about Alexandre Dumas, I keep thinking its just Shakespeare and Hans Christian Anderson.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
    Didn't have any problem with the biography
    As for suggestions... you yourself said that he turned out kind of similar to Drake. Maybe adding some personal skill for flavor? Maybe something that doesn't really do anything in battle
    I don't know if he was personally related with the beginning of the Portuguese colonial empire, but if you are saying that he's like the beginning of the age of discovery, which is basically synonym with colonialism, some skill relating him with the colonialism?
    A while back I had made a skill for Ivan the Terrible called Colonization Drive, and am planning in using when I get around to write the Catholic Kings. It basically gives bonus to making stuff in a land not your own; didn't write it at the moment, but the idea was that it would give a bonus to the workshop of the Master if the Master was a foreigner to the land of the Grail War. Maybe something around those lines?
    I had an "Imperialism" skill that i used when i made a Matthew Perry sheet that could've fitted Henrique, but i dunno.
    Anyway, Once again i tried inserting the colonization aspect in his first Noble Phantasm.
    The creation of the "Seabourne Empire" with the Caravela NP, it's supposed to be a reference to Portugal's own brand of early colonization using Feitorias. They would just create a small fort to trade in the place, leave some soldiers there and bam they went forwards to continue the "discovery". The first feitoria was established according to the wiki by our own Henrique, and by the middle of the 15th century these trading posts were all around the coasts of West and East Africa, the Indian Ocean, China, Japan, and South America. The bounded fields are supposed to be a reference of those Feitorias. Just a place where the explorers could retreat if they faced troubles and restock and trade.

Once again, i probably didn't make that reference clear in the sheet and neglected to explain it better
    Last edited by JetKinen; February 28th, 2016 at 04:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post

Mm, he can do it as often as he's able, absent a decisively fatal kill to the core. The issue is that his version of WC is constant, not spiking like Okita, so while he continues on, so does his illness and it gets worse each time. He can produce a lot of successors, but eventually they aren't going to be able to endure the consumption, and they don't get his own strength of mind to ignore it. So I pictured him kind of like a recurring boss / 'teacher' for his master and their clan with an overpowering urge to remain alive 'for their benefit'.

Signature by fumato

Blog Entries
    I loved the Dom Henrique sheet! :-) Now go make a sheet for Dom Sebastião and Vasco da Gama. :-P
    Man, it's tough to make a Vasco da Gama sheet now that i made Dom Henrique the granddaddy of all the explorers.
    I even stole Gama's Machine of the World and gave to Henrique.

I have plans of making a Huehue servant tho. Probably the Curupira.

Technically, I said it's too powerful for a "flavour" Skill, not that it's too powerful, period. :-P But yes, in general, I prefer Skills that don't provide straight-up Parameter increases (even if freaking "Apocrypha" does provide a precedent for that). Honestly, I still don't see much justification for that Skill - nor for the Araxes NP, I'm sorry to say (although the Sanguineus NP is really cool!). That said, I'm not entirely opposed to its existence; I'd just suggest removing the last line about how the bonus would increase if she were summoned as a Rider - I think rather that if she were summoned as a Rider, she would have a higher Rank in the Skill.

Oh, and I agree with Mazyrian that the Mad Enhancement Rank seems weird. My suggestion: leave Mad Enhancement as E (or even E-) and increase her natural Parameters to B / C / B - I'd say she has the justification for it. As for the Araxes NP... Eh, I'd honestly suggest removing it. Or maybe change it to some kind of anti-barrier NP, so that she can always reach her target wherever they are?
    You have a point about the skill. It was meant to convey her affinity for the sun and horseback riding (her people are one of the many ancestors of the Huns.)

Changing the Araxes NP wouldn't really work because the way she used the natural barrier (both before and after Cyrus crossed it) is an important part of the narrative that Herodotus tells. Allowing Cyrus to cross shows that she's honorable and trapping him with it shows her strategic ability. It's probably not going to do her any good as Berserker, but the other classes could make good use of it, either as a deterrent or a trap.

Changing the Araxes NP wouldn't really work because the way she used the natural barrier (both before and after Cyrus crossed it) is an important part of the narrative that Herodotus tells. Allowing Cyrus to cross shows that she's honorable and trapping him with it shows her strategic ability. It's probably not going to do her any good as Berserker, but the other classes could make good use of it, either as a deterrent or a trap.
    Ah, I see. To be honest, the story as you tell it doesn't seem to account for all that, it only says that she was tired of waiting for Cyrus to build a bridge and just invited him to choose the battlefield. Hmmm... I think I would suggest you create a Skill to reflect an enhanced ability in using terrain to her advantage, then; after all, she only took advantage of what was already there, it's not as if she created the river or anything.

I have plans of making a Huehue servant tho. Probably the Curupira.
    I'd say he's too much of a monster to be summoned, but hey, the original VN already had Medusa, so knock yourself out. :-P A Curupira Servant should be fun! :-)
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; February 28th, 2016 at 05:45 PM.