Page 707 of 782 FirstFirst ... 207607657697702705706707708709712717757 ... LastLast
Results 14,121 to 14,140 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Ya his mount is just a plain ol' horse. I probably should have mentioned that.

JP Friend Code
    Class: Rider
    True Name: Sinbad
    Origin: One Thousand and One Nights
    Rarity (FGO): 4*
    Titles: Sinbad al-Bahriyy (Sinbad the Sailor), Lord of the Seven Seas
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Weapons: His roc/rukh bird, a scimitar used in conjunction with his attacks.
    Personality: Rider is known as an adventurous figure. While he's no king, nobleman or pirate, he was blessed with pure talent and luck, that he managed to survive his the dangerous voyage in his lifetime. He's also quite of a merchant and money-loving, as one of the reason that he went on a voyage was he's in for money.

Stats:
    STR: C+
    END: D
    AGI: B+
    MANA: C
    LUCK: A+
    NP: A
    Command Cards (FGO): QQAAB

Class Skills:
    - Riding: A+
    Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beasts and Divine Beasts can be used as mounts, but does not apply to dragonkinds (in his case, his Divine mount is his Roc Bird).
    - Magic Resistance: D
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance on the same degree as amulets that reject Magical Energy.

Personal Skills:
    - Voyager of the Storm: B
    The talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics.
    Sinbad is mostly renowned as a famed sailor who has sailed seven voyages, or in some stories, the seven seas. This is why he's granted this skill, although to lesser extent than Francis Drake and Edward Teach, since he was only a sailor instead of a ship captain.
    - Valley of the Diamonds: A
    Measures one's ability to manage one's wealth and treasure, similar to the Golden Rule skill.
    In his personal story, Sinbad used his trick to acquire the diamonds with sticking them to a meat carried by the rocs. He was rescued in the nest and took all the treasures he could collect back home and became one of the wealthiest merchant in his town.
    - Adventurer's Soul: B
    A soul yearning for the thrill of adventure--this ability is used to boost up his critical hit.

Noble Phantasm:
    - Rukh: Phantasmal Beast of the Skies (A++)
    Anti-Unit/Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.
    While Sinbad isn't specifically known as a beast tamer, his ability to control the rukh/roc makes him qualified enough to be the master of the Divine Beast in the Rider class and grants the rukh itself as his strongest Noble Phantasm. A giant bird akin to the phoenix in the Persian folklore, its huge monstrous strength makes it strong enough to carry war elephants in its sharp powerful talons and crush the prey into pieces.
    - Seven Seas Conqueror: The Soul Yearning for Adventure (B)
    Anti-Unit/Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.
    While Sinbad was only known as a sailor, he had no special ships on his own like famed ship captains Francis Drake and Edward Teach. Instead, the sheer spirit of his love for adventure - is strong enough to be his Noble Phantasm - blessing him and his allies a tremendous luck and parameter boost.

Sinbad himself mentioned that he might have two more Noble Phantasms, but he refuses to reveal them.

Has somewhat of a strange relationship with Caster!Scheherazade, as she was supposed to be his 'creator'.

----

Not sure how to make it good but, yolo. I had him on my mind for a while, so.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yay, Sinbad! I remember watching a movie of this guy way back when I was a young kid...

Anyways, the sheet seems fairly solid. I'd suggest replacing Valley Of The Diamonds with Golden Rule though. That Skill seems to accommodate all sources of wealth, so there's no reason for him to have a different version just because of diamonds (if that's what you're implying). I also don't quite get why "soul yearning from adventure" equals "critical hit UP". I think a more logical effect (from the description) would be-

Adventurer's Soul: B
    A soul yearning for the thrill of adventure-- Through contrivance of fate, it is insured that Rider will always encounter 'the outcome of greatest adventure'. A form of destiny alteration, though its application lies outside of Rider's direct control.

-Or whatever. I literally came up with that in five seconds. Second NP seems quite vague and again, I don't get how "thirst for adventure" automatically implies "parameter boosts". Also, said parameter boosts could use some quantification other then just "massive". (One rank? Two? Three?)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Yay, Sinbad! I remember watching a movie of this guy way back when I was a young kid...
    Jingle All the Way?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Jingle All the Way?
    The fuck? I was talking about the DreamWorks film. Jingle All The Way is (according to Google) some comedy film about Christmas or something. Not sure why that's what would first pop into your mind upon hearing 'movie with Sinbad'. Though there's a comedian nicknamed 'Sinbad' apparently? Maybe he starred in that movie? I have no idea.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    He did. That's the whole joke.

JP Friend Code
    Class: Saber
    True Name: Yamato Takeru no Mikoto
    Origin: Japanese Mythology
    Titles: Osu no Mikoto
    Rarity: 5*
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Weapons: Kusanagi no Tsurugi, the legendary sword - the Japanese equivalent to King Arthur's Excalibur

Stats:
    STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MANA: B+
    LUCK: C
    Noble Phantasm: EX
    Command Cards: QAABB

Class Skills:
    - Riding: B
    The standard class skill for Saber class. Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.
    - Magic Resistance: A
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".
    - Independent Action: B
    Independent Action is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from the Master. At the higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they can not supply Magical Energy due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them by utilizing Command Spells.

Personal Skills:
    - Divinity: C
    Divinity is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    His Divinity purely comes from his status as the Prince of Japan and as the son of Emperor Keiko, the 12th Emperor of Japan. Ithas been a tradition for the Imperial Family of Japan to claim themselves as the descendant of the sun goddess Amaterasu, but in his case, his skill was decreased to the C level due to his blasphemous action towards the local god of the Mt. Ibuki later in his life, then was cursed with an illness soon after.
    - Grace of God: A
    The greatest body and good looks, a skill that denotes the "beauty of a royalty".
    Yamato Takeru was known for his good looks. Handsome, charismatic, yet nobody could even deny his beauty. One story told his successful strategy of defeating his enemies was to crossdress as a maidservant during a banquet. He succeeded.
    - The Prince of Bravery: A
    A skill similar to Artoria's Mana Burst. It accumulates mana/magical energy in a body, infused to one's weapon to boost up his overall performance.

Noble Phantasm:
    Kusanagi: Ame no Murakumo Tsurugi (Sword of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven)

---

I'll edit this soon, perhaps. I'm running out of visual ideas to describe his Noble Phantasm. He's basically some OP Artoria clone, but a guy, anyway.

Blog Entries
    Interesting to see a Takeru sheet, since until now I think I was the only one here to have done one for him (or her, as it was in my case).

I have no idea why his Magic Resistance is so high though. Saber had it at that rank due to the dragon reactor inside her, whereas Takeru doesn't have any legends of that nature nor (as far I know) of even encountering sorcery at all. And why Independent Action? Even if he had it at all (which I suppose is possible, since he was pretty 'independant') it should be a Class, not Personal, Skill.

Even Divinity is a little bit of a stretch IMO. From the examples shown, Divinity only seems to cover direct descendants of gods, not just having one in your distant lineage. Heck, Medea's grandfather was Helios and she didn't have the Skill at all!

As there's no lore behind Prince Of Bravery at all, I can only assume you gave him it just to further approximate Arturia.

Apologies if I appear overly critical. I'll come back later and see what this sheet looks like once you've filled it out more. Curious to find out what rank EX Kusanagi is going to look like!

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Even Divinity is a little bit of a stretch IMO. From the examples shown, Divinity only seems to cover direct descendants of gods, not just having one in your distant lineage. Heck, Medea's grandfather was Helios and she didn't have the Skill at all!
    But saints like George and Martha have Divinity, not? Also, Alexander had Divinity just for a rumour of him being son of Zeus. I guess Takeru Divinity is valid, I'd just rank down it.

But yeah, Divinity is a very inconsistent skill, since a lot of divine-origin characters don't have it without any reason.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamillia View Post
    Yamato Takeru no Mikoto

---

I'll edit this soon, perhaps. I'm running out of visual ideas to describe his Noble Phantasm. He's basically some OP Artoria clone, but a guy, anyway.
    Well, it's better than another Saberface, I guess...

I don't really know the legend well enough to say for certain, but his stats seem a bit too high...

Magic Resistance seems rather high for someone who never really encountered magic in his legend.

Riding also seems a bit high.

Okay... unless you give him Double Summon, there's no reason to have Independent Action as a Class Skill. Make it a Personal Skill.

Divinity, if he should even have it, is too high rank. Lower it to E or E-.

Grace of God seems fine.

Prince of Bravery is literally Man Burst. There is no reason not to make it Mana Burst. It's not like that was some exclusive technique that nobody else has ever had.

Can't really comment on Kusanagi yet, though I doubt it will be worthy of that EX Rank.

Look, I don't really like this or your Sinbad sheet. You're obviously basing this off of F/GO, which has a... lower quality for Servant sheets than other Fate material. Not only that, but you've taken some of the worst aspects of what Grand Order does - make Skills that do the exact same thing as other Skills and creating skills that give in-game benefits rather than a narrative benefit... I just don't like them, sorry.

--EDIT--

Anyway, I think I'll just do two versions of Nimrod and post them both.
    Last edited by Crying; April 22nd, 2016 at 05:17 AM.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Well, Caesar is a distant descendant of Venus and has Divinity D. Lowering it to D should be enough.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sinbad - I think you could could combine the Adventurer's Soul skill and Seven Sea's Conqueror Noble Phantasm into a skill that boosts Mana and Luck. Maybe switch out Valley of Diamonds with Golden Rule but just say that the wealth he possesses are diamonds. He's better than my first sheet though. Then again my first version of Uther was really generic.

Yamato Takeru no Mikoto - A few things to point out here. Firstly i'd lower Magic Resistance to C as he never encountered any in life (you can keep it at A, just provide an explanation). I'd also reduce Divinity to D to match Julius Caesar and move Independent Action to being a personal skill. If you're gonna make the Noble Phantasm at EX, put a lot of work into the description to make it worthy of the rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Jingle All the Way?
    Ah yes, Jake Lloyd's best role.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    First attempt at an Archer. Was going to do this guy's brother Xbalanque, but I would have just ended up ripping off SMITE.

Class: Archer
    True Name: Hunahpu
    Culture of Origin: Mayan
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Appearance: In his adult form, Hunahpu stands nearly 6'3", adorned with Mayan armor decorated with the motifs of the Sun. After using his Noble Phantasm, he will take the form of a child around the age of 10, dressed in simple clothes. His weapons are a blowgun, a hul'che (Mayan version of an atalatl), and a pitz ball.

Parameters:
    Strength: B (C)
    Agility: B (C)
    Endurance: B (C)
    Magic: C (D)
    Luck: B (C)
    Noble Phantasm: C

Class Skills:
    Independent Action - B
    Hunahpu can remain in the world for two days without a Master by conserving energy.

Magic Resistance E - E
    Hunahpu never had any real feats of combating magic directly, so he only has this skill due to the restrictions of the class.

Personal Skills:
    Battle Continuation - A
    Hunahpu survived Vucub Caquix tearing off his arm and was able to retrieve it. As well, he was able to play a game of pitz even after he had lost his head in the Bat House and was later able to reattach his own head.

God Slayer - B-
    Hunahpu has gained this skill through his killing of Zipacna and Cabrakan, as well as his humiliation of the lords of Xibalba. Hunahpu will gain a Rank up against Servants with divinity. Suffers a minus penalty due to the fact that many of these actions could not have been done without the help of his brother Xbalanque.

Magecraft - A+
    Hunahpu has great skill in Material Transmutation. He was able to use Reinforcement and Alteration to trick his half-brothers by having them climb a tree and then growing the tree up really high. As well, he was able to use this ability to make doing chores for his grandmother extremely easy and quick. Later, when he was reborn as a young boy in the underworld, he gained a reputation as a miracle worker, being able to set a house on fire while keeping its inhabitants unharmed then instantly restoeing it, and even to raise the dead. The only possible explanation is that he and his brother had achieved some imperfect facet of the Third Magic.

Planning - A
    Many of Hunahpu's exploits were not achieved through force, but through cunning and trickery.

Animal Dialogue - A
    Hunahpu can communicate with animals with the same ease he can with humans, being able to convey advanced ideas (to the level that an animal can comprehend).

Noble Phantasm:
    Spoiler:
    A Catfish and a Sacrifice: Twice Cheating Death (Anti-Self, Rank C)
    Hunahpu is blessed with the ability to resurrect himself from death two times. The first time he is killed in a Holy Grail War, his body will disintegrate into bone dust and find its way to the nearest body of fresh water, where it will coalesce into a catfish. Eventually, the catfish will transform into a young boy - Hunahpu reborn. All parameters will receive one Rank down as a cost of the Noble Phantasm.

The second resurrection will be instantaneous. Hunahpu will rise again right on the battlefield. After this resurrection, he can be killed for good.

Lore and Personality:
    Spoiler:
    Archer is Hunahpu (Blowgunner), who together with his brother Xbalanque (Hidden Jaguar Sun), outwitted the Howler Monkey Gods, destroyed the lineage of Vucub Caquix (Seven Macaw), and defeated the Lords of Xibalba (the Mayan underworld), avenging his father and uncle Hun Hunahpu (One Blowgunner) and Vucub Hunahpu (Seven Blowgunner) in the process.

When Hunahpu and Xbalanque were young, they were treated poorly by their grandmother and their half-brothers Hun Batz and Hun Chowen. Eventually, the twins got revenge at their siblings by tricking them to climb up in a tree and using Magecraft to transform them into the Howler Monkey Gods.

Later, the twins were tasked by the god Huracan to eliminate the demon bird Vucub Caquix and his sons Zipacna and Cabrakan. Through cunning and subterfuge, the pair were able to engineer the demises of these rogue gods.

Eventually, a rat revealed the location of their father's pitz equipment. The two took to the ball game like a fish to water, but their playing caused such a ruckus that the Lords of Xibalba grew irate, determining to do away with the two brothers like they did to their father and uncle. They summoned the two brothers to the underworld, but the Twins saw through all their deceptions and outwitted all their tricks. Even when Hunahpu lost his head to the Bat House, the two were able to gain the upper hand on the Lords of the underworld.

The twin's final plan was to let the Xibalbans believe that they had won, willingly jumping into a furnace. The Xibalbans ground down their skeletons and threw their remains into the river, but the brothers reincarnated first as catfish, then as young boys. The reborn twins gained renown throughout Xibalba as miracle workers of the highest caliber without revealing their identity. Eventually, the Lords of Xibalba invited the twins to their throne room, where they performed their ultimate miracle: Xbalanque dismembered Huhnapu as a sacrifice to the gods before reviving and rebuilding him with a single gesture. Thrilled, two of the Lords volunteered themselves but once dismembered, the twins refused to revive them, revealing their identities and forcing Xibalba to admit it's defeat.

Their final act was to retrieve the remains of their father Hun Hunahpu and laid him to rest in the ballcourt of the underworld. Then the two twins ascended to the sky, Xbalanque becoming the Moon and Hunahpu becoming the Sun.

As a Servant, Hunahpu will be easy to get along with, but may occasionally become moody from not having his brother around. He doesn:t have a particular wish for the Grail.

Miscellaneous:
    Dislikes: anything associated with the underworld
    Talents: playing ball, tricking people
    Natural Enemy: bats
    Notes: Hunahpu can be summoned both as a single Servant and as a double Servant with his brother Xbalanque. If summoned with his brother, God Slayer will lose its minus penalty and all parameters except for Noble Phantasm will increase by one Rank, but Mana cost will skyrocket and if one of the brothers was killed, the other would very quickly die as well.
    Last edited by Constructman; April 24th, 2016 at 04:04 PM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Caster
    Eitri, the Craftsman

Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of birth: Svartalfheim
    STR: A+
    END: B
    AGI: E
    MAG: C+
    LUCK: A
    NP: A+

Class Skills

Territory Creation (B+): The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. At this rank creation of a workshop becomes possible. Caster’s workshop provides a higher rank to his magecraft and creations if it is located underground.

Item Construction (EX): The skill to manufacture magical items. As someone who was acknowledged by the gods to be the greatest of all craftsmen, Caster’s rank in this skill is without peer. He can created any manner of magical trinket to assist his master, though his skill at concocting potions is not as great as his forging abilities. Where he truly shines is his ability to create weapons; given enough time, resources and mana, he can create weapons that are theoretically on par with the greatest of Noble Phantasms, though in practice they are not as powerful as they could be due to a lack of accumulated mystery. In addition, he has the ability to create vessels for himself to inhabit to disguise the fact that he is a dwarf. It is his skill at creation more than anything else that qualifies Eitri for the Caster class.

Personal Skills

Craftsman’s Pride (EX):
    The skill that only one who holds great skill in their art can possess, the fatherly feeling that someone feels towards their greatest works. This skill essentially allows Caster to use all his creations to their full power, as if they were his own, allowing him full access to the abilities of his Noble Phantasms. However, as he is their creator rather than their owner, he must recreate his great Noble Phantasms before he can use them.

Natural Body (False) (C):
    The possession of a perfect body as a living being from birth. The owner of this Skill is treated as if their strength has always been ranked up. The skill possessed by Caster’s host body rather than the spirit, hence the false addendum, due to the flawlessness of his creations, and the fact that the empty homunculus was granted enough strength to lift the immense Mjölnir.

Divinity (E):
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. The dwarves were raised from the worms and maggots that crawled through the flesh of the dead giant Ymir by the gods, and are kin to monsters such as trolls, and as such possess a low rank of Divinity.

Weakness to Sunlight (X/A+):
    A skill possessed by those who dwell in darkness. In his true form, exposure to sunlight will turn Caster to stone, though this skill will be sealed away so long as he remains in his homunculus body. His use of vessels rather than using his true body is mainly in an attempt to both disguise and seal away this weakness.

Noble Phantasms

Draupnir
    Golden Ring of the Ninth Night

Support, D: The first of Eitri’s creations, the magical armlet Draupnir which every nine nights gave rise to eight identical copies, making nine rings in all. Apart from nothing else, the ring is a reliable source of gold, which Eitri needs a great deal of for his creations, and as such wearing it gifts the wearer with an equivalent D-rank of the Golden Rule skill. Its true power lies in its ability to divide into nine; if its name is called in combat, the ring will create eight illusionary copies of its wearer to serve as a distraction.

Gullinbursti
    The Blazing Golden Boar

Anti-Army, B: The second of Eitri’s creations, the golden boar created as a gift for the god Freyr. Gullinbursti is a powerful artificial Divine Beast who possesses the ability to run across any terrain, even air and water, as if it was solid ground, and whose mane is filled with a burning blinding light. Although created to serve as a mount, Eitri cannot use it in this fashion as he lacks the Riding skill, so he instead directs it to launch devastating charges against his opponents.

Mjölnir
    All-Crushing Hammer of the Thunder God

Anti-Fortress, A+:
    The third, final and greatest of Eitri’s creations, which caused the gods to name him as the greatest artisan of all, the mighty hammer of the thunder god Thor. Requiring enormous strength to even lift, a strike of the hammer will cause a destructive wave of lightning to burst towards the opponent. Such is the ferocity of this attack that it cannot be fully utilized indoors, or if it is, the indoors will swiftly become outdoors. Mjölnir can be charged with lightning to unleash an even stronger attack: Storm of the Roaring Thunder God, which causes twelve beams, each as strong as its regular blasts to crash down from the skies, and encircle, entrap and completely annihilate the person it is used against. Though hideously powerful, it goes without saying that the prana cost required to use Mjölnir’s full strength is astronomical. It can also be thrown, and will return to the user's hand if done so but even the immense strength of Eitri’s vessel is not enough to use this function.

Lore
    Dislikes: Welchers, the Sun
    Talents: Making stuff
    Natural Enemy: Loki, the Sons of Ivaldi

Caster is Eitri, one of the
    dwarves
    svartalfar
    from Norse myths who won a competition with the Sons of Ivaldi to create the greatest treasure for the gods, with the hammer Mjölnir taking the prize. A quiet but hardworking man who holds a father’s love for his creations, and will only allow someone else to use them if he deems them worthy of it, and he will refuse point-blank at any request to give up his Noble Phantasms to anyone other than the gods Odin, Freyr and Thor, their rightful owners. Rather than fight in his true form, he has made himself a Pseudo-Servant using a specially crafted homunculus vessel to disguise his true nature as a dwarf and to protect him from the light of the sun.

- - - Updated - - -

Mjölnir shamelessly stolen from Prillya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hunahpu - I'm working on Hou Yi, trying to not rip off Smite was hard. God Hand gave multiple resurrections and resistance against Noble Phantasms of B rank or lower and was rank B. A Catfish and a Sacrifice only gives two and weakens him so I don't think it should be any higher than C. He has many strong skills but he's balanced by his stats so it works.

Eitri - Normally, I'd say his strength is far to high but considering who he is, I can let it slide. He's easily the strongest physical Caster, shaming even the likes of Babbage in his Mechanical Armour and more of an actual blacksmith than EMIYA. Aside from the cost of Mjolnir, his weakness to sunlight is essentially nullified due to his people suits (with Endurance rank B) so if they were to crack open due to a powerful blow, would he turn to stone? Or is it only when the Homunculus body is fully destroyed?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    His body has to be destroyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Hunahpu - I'm working on Hou Yi, trying to not rip off Smite was hard. God Hand gave multiple resurrections and resistance against Noble Phantasms of B rank or lower and was rank B. A Catfish and a Sacrifice only gives two and weakens him so I don't think it should be any higher than C. He has many strong skills but he's balanced by his stats so it works.
    Changed the NP Rank. Also added MR E (forgot it was a class skill).

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Screw it, i'll just grab something from SMITE

Servant:
    Archer (Can additionally be summoned as Berserker)
    True Name: Hou Yi
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: China

Strength- B
    Endurance- C
    Agility- A
    Mana- A
    Luck- C-
    NP- A++

Height/Weight: 186cm/64kg
    Dislikes: Injustice, Mortality
    Talent: Unmatched Archery
    Natural Enemy: His father, His star pupil

Class Skills:

• Independent Action (B) - Can remain in the world for 2 days without a contract.
    • Magic Resistance (A) - Cancels spells of A rank or below, unaffected by modern magic.

Personal Skills:
    • Clairvoyance (A) - Connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. At higher ranks, it is possible that the bearers of this skill have acquired other forms of perception beyond standard eyesight (X-ray vision and so forth).
    • Divinity (E) - The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. Was once the God of Archery, but was stripped of his immortality. He was left to walk the earth as its mortal protector.
    • God Slayer (C) - A skill that measures one's ability to kill divine beings. The sunbirds were the children of the God Emperor and held high divinity each.
    • Light of the Moon (A+) - A unique skill of Hou Yi. His wife, Chang'e as Goddess of the moon grants him her blessings under its light. At night, all of Hou Yi's parameter's gain a Rank-Up. Additionally, he can see in complete darkness.
    • Wind Walking (B) - Allow one manipulate air currents beneath their feet to create a wind walking effect that additionally allows for great acrobatic feats midair. However, using the Skill in this way requires a small amount of mana for each step. However, it must be noted that this skill does not allow for actual flight. When facing against a wind demon, Hou Yi walked on the weapons of his enemy to hunt him down.

Noble Phantasm

Marquis Pacifier Devourer of Suns (Anti-Fortress/Anti-Divine) (A++) - The crystallisation of Hou Yi's legendary feat of shooting down the nine sun-ravens and a killer of godliness and light. The ultimate omega that represents the inevitable end of all life. If the explosion of life that was the 'The Big Bang' was the start of the universe, this is the singularity that is it its eventual end.

After announcing the name of Marquis Pacifier and firing an arrow, it will devour everything in its path until it reaches its target, even heat and light. Upon impact it creates a miniature black hole that will consume all energy within a given point. The target and its surroundings will be consumed regardless of resistance even concepts and reality marbles will be consumed. After reaching a size large enough to consume a fortress, it will collapse in on itself, creating a gigantic void of space. If he were not stripped of his divinity and were a full god, each arrow would be able to consume a sun.

This Noble Phantasm does have a requirement for usage. Firstly, he must warn the opponent that he is about to use his Noble Phantasm, the nature of the attack and give them enough time to flee as he did to the sunbirds. Additionally he can only use Marquis Pacifier nine times - one for each sunbird, but that is hardly a restraint. Although ludicrously powerful, the prana requirement is equally strong and most masters could not survive multiple uses of Marquis Pacifier.

Lore

Each day one of the three-legged ravens known as the sunbirds would fly across the sky on a carriage driven by Xihe, mother of the suns. Eventually the sunbirds got tired of the same old routine of only one flying across the sky at the time, so all ten flew at once to brighten the sky. The land dried up, crops failled and those who stayed out too long died. Emperor Yao pleaded to Di Jun, God of the Eastern Heavens and father to the sunbirds.

Di Jun sent Hou Yi, the God of Archery, to teach them a lesson and frighten his sons so that they would not go against their father's wishes again. Hou Yi agreed to this, however once he saw the havoc the sunbirds had caused the world he became furious. Overcome by anger he aimed his bow at the sky and let loose an arrow. It struck it's mark and a great ball of fire exploded into the sky before large orange feathers fell to the ground. One sunbird was dead, but still there were too many suns in the sky. He let loose 8 more arrows and killed 8 more of the sunbirds. As he prepared his last arrow he was stopped by Emperor Yao, saying that the Earth needed one sun or it would be cast into eternal darkness. Hou Yi returned to his senses and spared the final bird.Although Emperor Yao was pleased with what Hou Yi had done Di Jun was as furious for killing his children, saying that if he cared so much for the mortals then he should live as one - banishing him from heaven and stripping him for his immortality.

After Hou Yi was made mortal he began his adventures across china, the first of which being the hunt for Fei Lian Count of the Winds. Fei Lian attempted to flee but Hou Yi pursued, walking on his winds and shot him in the knee to quell him.

He later came upon a river that had burst its banks. He shot an arrow into the river causing a villainous water god to revel itself and attack. The hero shot an arrow at him and wounding him in the eye. The god fled and Hou Yi rescued a beautiful girl would later become his wife Chang'e.

Hou Yi decided that he couldn't bare that he would die one day and became nothing after meeting his wife and began a search for immortality. He found the palace of Xi Wang Mu, Queen Mother of the West, and asked her for a potion of immortality. She sent him on a task to create for her a summer palace. He did so and was granted the gift of two potions of immortality. However before he could give one to his wife and drink the other for himself he was set off on another adventure, leaving Chang'e alone with them. She became bored of the loneliness and drank the two potions just as Hou Yi was returning to her. He came back to his home to see his beautiful wife ascending to the moon so that he would never see her again.

He sought elixirs of immortality to be reunited with his with wife. After they were stolen and consumed by another after recovering them, something finally snapped inside his mind. In protecting humanity he had lost his divinity, honour and love of his life. Having finally realised that some people were not worth saving and losing faith in humanity as a whole; he turned from hero to tyrant. Those who once revered him, despised and feared him. As such and was killed by his star pupil with a surprise blow to the back of the head.

As an Archer, he has been summoned as his state as a beloved hero and defender of humanity before his angst induced rage. He loves humanity as a whole despite disliking a few individuals and has unconditional belief in their success. His eternal love for his wife Chang'e is the only thing greater as he could easily spend eternity to wait for her. Although his heroic pride prevents him from showing it, he has a great fear of death and morality; as a former immortal, this concept was foreign to him and the prospect of being without his love was too much to bear.

In his 'Heroic' state, his memories of his later years as a tyrant are blurred to repress the tendencies and keep him a hero.

His pride and independent personality make him difficult to control and a command seal will be necessary to keep him in line. Although as a Berserker he will essentially become a mechanical tool, especially to e female resembling Chang'e, the necessary mana upkeep would be too much to handle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven't made a high tier character in a while so here. It would have been too easy to just copy his Noble Phantasm as his ultimate from Smite, so I got creative and inverted it a bit. Royd recently made the tragic version of the character so I made a version of him just before he lost it.

Something something constructive criticism.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; May 8th, 2016 at 04:42 AM. Reason: changed image to a more suitable one

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/misc.php?do=bbcode#imgcode

- - - Updated - - -

I have facetious, obsessive-compulsive reasons for wanting any faceclaim immediately visible in the site.