Page 555 of 782 FirstFirst ... 55455505545550553554555556557560565605655 ... LastLast
Results 11,081 to 11,100 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Restitutor Orbis 'The Restorer of the World'

Class: Rider
    True Name: Lucius Domitius Aurelianus Augustus
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Natural Enemy: Barbarians, Chaos-aligned Opponents
    STR : B
    AGI : B
    END : C
    LCK : C
    MGI : C
    NP: B

Class and Personal Skills:___________________________________________ ________________________

Riding : A
    Can ride phantasmal and divine beasts, but not dragonkind. Meets the requirement for Rider class.

Military Tactics: B+

Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. In the Epitome de Caesaribus, his achievements are compared to those of Alexander the Great and Caesar.
    A renowned general whose uncompromising nature allows him to instill great discipline in his troops and allies, though it grants him a penalty to his charisma skill.

Eye of the Mind (True) : C
    Heightened capacity for observation, refined through experience. Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions by gauging the weaknesses and strengths of all parties involved. Rider immediately ascertains advantages and disadvantages as soon as they become apparent, and quickly acts on them.

Charisma : B-
    Suitable for a king of a country. In this case he was an Emperor who reunited the fragmented empire and was a well-known Reformer who knew the value of his self-image. However, he possessed a very strict and authoritarian character, which led to his death by betrayal. He receives a rank down due to his severe personality.

Imperial Privilege : EX
    An ability that, due the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. In cases when the Rank is above A, even the "burden to the body" is acquired (such as Divinity).

* In Rider's case he asserts his status as Deus et dominus natus ("God and born ruler") gaining the following skills : Divinity, Prana Burst (Flames), Territory Creation (Temples and Walls), and Protection of the Faith

Other Details:__________________________________________ _________________________

Rider's mount is a chariot drawn by four D9almatian horses, called a Quadriga. The horses and chariot represent the depiction of the god sol on certain coins minted during his reign. They also represent his status as dux equitum (commander of the cavalry) that made him rise quickly from plebeian to emperor. Thus, they are divinely enhanced warhorses that travel on difficult terrain with no problems. They are capable of traversing even rocky mountainsides and fording raging rivers without losing momentum.

Yet, on their own, they are not his Noble Phantasm.

However, he needs to be riding this chariot to perform his Noble Phantasm (Restitutor Orbis : Manu ad Ferrum ). It also serves as his mount for the Rider Class requirement.

Noble Phantasms:________________________________________ _________________________________

Restitutor Orbis : Manu ad Ferrum
    Type : Anti - Army

His military skill and achievements have coalesced into this fearsome cavalry technique. It takes its name from his title as the 'restorer of the world', although he ruled with an 'iron fist'. It is a miracle comparable to one of the five magics that allows him to perform an armored charge that crosses great distances in an instant.

In order to activate this Noble Phantasm, he needs a long length of unobstructed road upon which he must charge with his chariot. At a certain point, his acceleration increases so rapidly that all onlookers momentarily see him and his chariot as a mere beam of bright light.

Rider then disappears in a flash. He instantly reappears in the location of his desired target in the middle of a high speed charge. His 'exit' and subsequent deceleration causes massive damage to the environs and whoever stands in his way, as if a great fiery ball of flame had rolled over the battlefield.

The Noble Phantasm represents his rapid response to crises that would sometimes be separated by the great span of the Roman empire. He would redirect his forces as soon as new threats appeared, and would strike with great rapidity.

Crown of Sol Invictus : One Empire, One God
    Type: Anti-Country

The true face of his previous Noble Phantasm, and his fiery abilities. By wearing the Crown of Sol Invictus, he becomes the Avatar of the Unconquered Sun God. In order to use it, he must activate his Imperial Privilege to gain the prerequisites of using such power. Then, great amounts of prana are consumed for each turn he spends wearing the crown.

As long as he is wearing this crown, he gains the power to freely manipulate light, fire and heat as if he were the highest ranked elemental spirit of those aspects. It becomes even more powerful if he is standing beneath the sun, although his attacks would all originate from the sky rather than his own flesh.

At its greatest expression, he can create a mirage of his great Empire and Armies, reunited under his divine rule. These mirages have mass, and fighting them would be akin to fighting actual physical soldiers, except that they have the added bonus of being made of fire and light. He can direct them freely, as they are loyal constructs of his own divine will. Being mere products of manipulated sunlight and heat, they can be easily replenished on a whim.

Using these mirages, Rider can easily and singlehandedly wage a war against an entire country's armies and navies.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

The Roman Emperors were pretty cool dudes.
    Last edited by Paorou; April 30th, 2015 at 12:38 PM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by Paorou View Post
    Well medusa was an earth goddess who lost her divinity. Hou yi had his god status revoked and was killed by his jealous student (a mortal), so it works.
    Fair enough.

As for lam ang's familiars, i dunno what rank 'may revive owner using his remains and a ritual aftr he dies' would be.
    A, maybe even A+. You could say that he isn't 100% dead until a way to restore him to life still exists, as if he shares his soul with his familiars, so that they can act as "seeds" to resuscitate if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am The Table View Post
    Class: Archer
    Name: Raven
    I kinda liked it. Obviosuly, gods cannot be summoned, so it would need some reworking in the story (like, maybe a powerful and intelligent Divine Beast). But I think it would be interesting if such a character were to appear in an actual Fate story, it would be something unique. Mayb it could be something summoned by Wolf like in F/SF

Quote Originally Posted by Clyton View Post
    True Name: Minos, King of Crete, the King of Laws
    Divinity doesn't need to be that high IMO. But I liked the mention of the gryphon and how you connected it with kingship.

Quote Originally Posted by Paorou View Post
    Restitutor Orbis 'The Restorer of the World'

True Name: Lucius Domitius Aurelianus Augustus
    Nice. I liked how you said that his talent as a militar commander influences his charisma.

Okay, I made it so that as long as the familiars exist, lam ang's spiritual core can not be truly destroyed and that he leaves behind remains rather than dispersing into prana upon 'death'. That gives the master some time to revive the guy. Canny opponents would notice something weird, though.
    Last edited by Paorou; April 29th, 2015 at 09:02 PM.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    @Sherrinford

I put Divinity as A++ based on 75% demigod status. I based it off as thinking A-rank as 50% demigod status, A+ as 66%, A++ at 75%, and A+++ as 90%, with EX meaning the servant is a full Divine Spirit. But that's just my rationale, not the law

Also, I know that there has been archaeological findings of the Griffin within the Knossos Palace throne room, but my greatest influence is Griffon Minos from Saint Seiya! In fact, I thought of Minos' Specter armor as the same armor I described in the servant profile for Minos, minus the wings.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Council's Avatar
    As EX means 'off the scale' but full Divine Spirits cannot be summoned(since Heroic Spirits have to be, uh, Heroic Spirits at least a little bit) EX would mean a Spirit who very close to God status but still doesn't reach the finish line.

Then again, the Rank of Gilgamesh is stated to be the best possible, thus anyone above A+ would only be summoned by a very wonked out grail.
    Last edited by Council; April 30th, 2015 at 05:49 AM.
    They are a family in the end<3
    [IMG]****************************convkey/b661/18u906w0cxufpguzg.jpg[/IMG]

I have commited a horrible crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Nooooo, my auto-merge.
    ; - ;

JP Friend Code

Minotaur: The Bull of Minos
    Type: Anti-Team

This Noble Phantasm is the summoning of Minos' son, Asterion II, otherwise widely known around the world as the Minotaur. Rider possesses this Noble Phantasm due to his ties to the Minotaur, being able to summon the half-man, half-bull creature out from its Labyrinth domain. The Minotaur is summoned in its berserk state, being on the level of a high-class Berserker servant. It possesses a Divinity rank of A++ due to its status as a 3/4 demigod, the Monstrous Strength personal skill with a rank of A, as well as the following statistics:
    Regarding the summoned Minotaur's skills, isn't someone's rank in Divinity meant to go down as their rank as a monster goes up? At least, I think that was the reasoning for Medusa's reduced rank. Since it has Monstrous Strength, the skill (at risk of saying the obvious) for the strength of monsters, I'd think it's Divinity would be lower than A++. PCMIIW, of course.
    Last edited by Ayr; April 30th, 2015 at 06:37 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys I need major help as Google is my arch-enemy. I know for a fact that there was a king that died sitting on his throne. But he never fell over so no one knew he died and he ruled for like a few extra days. At first I though that this was Solomon but I can't find anything. Do any of you guys know who this was?

Class: Berserker
    True Name: 'Minotaur' Asterion II
    Alignment: Chaotic Beast
    Natural Enemy: Athenians, Heroes known for their Guile
    STR : A
    AGI : C
    END : A
    LCK : D
    MGI : B
    NP: A

Class and Personal Skills:___________________________________________ ________________________

Mad Enhancement : EX
    Rank-Up parameters, but robs most of reason. At this level, Berserker perceives the world as a gigantic maze and cannot tell physical truth from his inner world (See Noble Phantasm below). He literally cannot act outside the boundary of a ravenous beast trapped in a labyrinth. All living beings he sees are automatically registered as food. Coupled with his Mental Pollution skill, How his master is able to control his actions in such a state is unknown.

Mental Pollution : A
    As per the description in Mad Enhancement above, he cannot recognize and interpret information without first 'filtering' it through the labyrinth of his internal world. Only those who view and live in the world as if trapped in an endless labyrinth can make sense of his reasoning and connect with him. As a result of this 'filter', only the greatest of mental thaumaturgy can affect him.

Monstrous Strength : B
    An ability possessed by monsters and beasts, temporary boost of the Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this skill. Berserker is a very well known monster who can rip a man apart with his bare hands.

Other Details:__________________________________________ _________________________
    Berserker possesses a large Labrys (double-bladed axe) as his weapon. For a normal human, one would need to use both hands to use it, but he easily wields it with just one. It looks old and worn, with many nicks and scratches on its blade. It has not been sharpened or maintained properly, barely sustaining its general shape. Yet, this old weapon in the powerful hands of berserker can cleave and pulverize countless foes.

Noble Phantasms:________________________________________ _________________________________

Labyrinth of Knossos: Prison of the Minotaur
    Type : Reality Marble

There was no evidence of the labyrinth when archeologists searched the modern location of Knossos, though they found the remains of the great palace there.

The true labyrinth is his 'inner world'. Its description matches the depiction of the Labyrinth in legends : an endless great maze of which there is no escape. In truth, the Labyrinth was a mental construct created by Daedalus to trap the minotaur within its own mind. By doing this, the Minotaur could be kept in isolation, and he would endlessly trap himself in confusion and despair.

His actual prison was within the dungeons at the deepest bowels of the Palace at Knossos. In the dungeons, he would wander in confusion and kill whatever poor sod was thrown into the dark depths. This was actually their way of getting rid of criminals, prisoners of war and other undesirables. It worked smoothly until an Athenian named Theseus conspired with Ariadne and slew the beast - the legend popularly known today.

The actual labyrinth encountered by Theseus that required the help of the Ariadne's String - is the Reality Marble instinctively used by Berserker in order to effectively hunt and kill his victims. It traps them within his inner world, an endless maze of which there is no escape.

All those trapped within the Labyrinth immediately become lost and confused, becoming closer to Berserker's mental state. It doesn't help that the 'world' itself is distorted and allows no escape, exactly matching their distressed perception.

Attempts to destroy it with brute force are useless. Berserker has endlessly tried to break the walls and found that only more walls and hallways existed beyond. In a similar manner, attempting to dispel or break out using Magecraft will only work if utilized at the highest level. It is suspected that only Magecraft akin to one of the 5 magics can do this.

The only sure way out is to kill Berserker, for upon his death, the inner world crumbles and everyone within is set free. The opposite - killing his victims, tragically does nothing for berserker - for even as the bounded field collapses, he will still be trapped in the labyrinth of his mind.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Experimental Servant.
    Last edited by Paorou; April 30th, 2015 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haseo Nanaya View Post
    Hey guys I need major help as Google is my arch-enemy. I know for a fact that there was a king that died sitting on his throne. But he never fell over so no one knew he died and he ruled for like a few extra days. At first I though that this was Solomon but I can't find anything. Do any of you guys know who this was?
    I know only a queen who died on her throne, in her legend at least, Gertrude of Merania. In reality she was murdered on a hunt. I never heard of a king who did. Never mind the story of a king who doesn't eat and whom no one talks to for days is out there even for a legend. Maybe you thought of her?
    Last edited by Council; April 30th, 2015 at 08:08 AM.

Nooooo, my auto-merge.
    ; - ;

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Council View Post
    I know only a queen who died on her throne, in her legend at least, Gertrude of Merania. In reality she was murdered on a hunt. I never heard of a king who did. Never mind the story of a king who doesn't eat and whom no one talks to for days is out there even for a legend. Maybe you thought of her?
    Was a staff involved as in leaning on it? It might not have been a king per sey but definitely some kind of leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Haseo Nanaya View Post
    Was a staff involved as in leaning on it? It might not have been a king per sey but definitely some kind of leader.
    No, I just checked. She tried to climb onto the throne with her bare hands after she recieved a fatal wound. She didn't have a staff. And a brief google search doesn't reveal anyone of your description.

Nooooo, my auto-merge.
    ; - ;

Blog Entries
    I put Divinity as A++ based on 75% demigod status. I based it off as thinking A-rank as 50% demigod status, A+ as 66%, A++ at 75%, and A+++ as 90%, with EX meaning the servant is a full Divine Spirit. But that's just my rationale, not the law
    Gilgamesh's A+ is stated to be the highest value.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    No, I just checked. She tried to climb onto the throne with her bare hands after she recieved a fatal wound. She didn't have a staff. And a brief google search doesn't reveal anyone of your description.
    Thanx for the help It's either some really obscure shit or some really trippy hallucination.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayr View Post
    Regarding the summoned Minotaur's skills, isn't someone's rank in Divinity meant to go down as their rank as a monster goes up? At least, I think that was the reasoning for Medusa's reduced rank. Since it has Monstrous Strength, the skill (at risk of saying the obvious) for the strength of monsters, I'd think it's Divinity would be lower than A++. PCMIIW, of course.
    Yes, you are right, I forgot about that! I changed that portion in the Minotaur's description to reflect that accordingly.

As EX means 'off the scale' but full Divine Spirits cannot be summoned(since Heroic Spirits have to be, uh, Heroic Spirits at least a little bit) EX would mean a Spirit who very close to God status but still doesn't reach the finish line.

Then again, the Rank of Gilgamesh is stated to be the best possible, thus anyone above A+ would only be summoned by a very wonked out grail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Gilgamesh's A+ is stated to be the highest value.
    And yes, I had forgotten about this too. So in the end, I've made Minos' rank an A+ as well. Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherrinford View Post

I kinda liked it. Obviosuly, gods cannot be summoned, so it would need some reworking in the story (like, maybe a powerful and intelligent Divine Beast). But I think it would be interesting if such a character were to appear in an actual Fate story, it would be something unique. Mayb it could be something summoned by Wolf like in F/SF
    Thank you! One of the problems I did have was with divinity, since Raven isn't referred to as a "god" by that name much, but in retrospect he is referred to as a Creator so it's pretty much the same deal. Luckily I found some stories that give some more leeway for him being a divine beast, so I changed his background a bit to make him more of a spirit animal. Also changed his stats a little bit, to be more of a "magic power for physical damage" kind of vibe.
    Last edited by I Am The Table; May 1st, 2015 at 04:33 AM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    I actually rather like the idea of North America being an exception, a sort of colossal reserve for rather humanoid and smart Divine Beasts instead of Divine Spirits.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherrinford View Post
    rather humanoid and smart Divine Beasts
    Bigfoot is real!

Has Bigfoot ever been made into a servant? I kinda wonder if he would be a Berserker or maybe since he's so hard to find, maybe he could work as a really physically strong Assassin.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    I meant it as "human-like intelligence" but sure, let's go with Bigfoot.

According to modern documentation of Khufu, he is older than Gil. But, most of his historical evidences were rather poor (claimed), so is it still possible for him to be summoned?