Page 115 of 782 FirstFirst ... 1565105110113114115116117120125165215615 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Eh?
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Leo is being a goon. And implying that you're being goony.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    I'm not being goony; I'm just putting English 105 to work! :P
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

Blog Entries
    Another i draw from Kakawin Bharatayuddha a.k.a. Javanese Mahabharata. It's because the story gives better flow to his demise compared to the Indian's simple "lol he took a Vasavi Shakti to the knee", and also gives a more interesting, Arturia-like (or dare i say Shirou-like?) angle.

I create him as a foil to both Arjuna and Karna, and thus is stupidly overpowered.The 'Karna-foil' aspect is apparent enough. The 'Arjuna-foil' aspect is that Arjuna is a warrior of finesse and weaponry/astras, compared to the massive brute strength Gatotkaca is (he is generally never depicted wielding any weapon in Java). Suffice to say, I think either Gatotkaca or Arjuna will be summoned too if Karna is summoned; If all three of them are summoned, it will be lolparties all around.

The only way to kill him other than Ea-level weaponry is massive amounts of dakka only Casters can provide, and it gets worse at night. The only 'easy' way to kill Gatotkaca at night is to sic Vasavi Shakti on him, thus mirroring the legend that Karna lost the use of Vasavi Shakti in Bharatayuddha to Gatotkaca. The mitigating factor here is maybe that he is the single greatest continuous prana hog there is.

===============

Gatotkaca
    "Should I die on the battlefield, I shall take with me as many opposing soldiers as I can."

Image (c) metalheadkomik @ deviantart

Son of Bima, and the second greatest warrior among the Indraprasta army.
    Even at birth, his great destiny can already be seen. Gatotkaca's umbilical cord can't be severed, even with the use of his father's and uncles' astras. Khrishna then suggested to use the greatest astra of them all, the mighty short-spear Kunta. Arjuna was sent for the task of borrowing the weapon, but unfortunately he was a bit late and Indra has given the weapon to Karna. Arjuna then appealed to Karna to borrow the weapon, but the two could not settle to an agreement and the argument became a battle. Karna was victorious, but Arjuna made off with the sheath of Kunta. The sheath cuts Gatotkaca's umbilical cord successfully, but it was absorbed into the baby's body. The journey of Gatotkaca has just begun...

Possible Class: Berserker, Caster[1]
    Master: ???

Parameters:
    * Alignment: Lawful Good
    * Noble Phantasm: B
    * Strength: B+
    * Endurance: B+
    * Agility: C+
    * Mana: D
    * Luck: E

Class Skills:
    * Mad Enhancement A
    (Berserker-specific class skill)
    This skill raises basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, also seals away Personal Skills. At this rank, the owner got a rank up for parameters, but most of one's reason is robbed. Due undergoing consciousness equalization with the Master, one has become a more mechanical Servant.

Personal skills:
    * Divinity B+
    Gatotkaca is the son of Bima (who is half-divine) and Arimbi (who is a full-blooded Rakshasha/Giant). In effect, he gets racial enhancements from three different sources: Human, Divine, and Giant. At night, this skill is further boosted, making the implacable man even more implacable.
    * Charisma B
    This skill reflects the natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. Gatotkaca serves as a regent of his father's realm during his exile and once more leads his father's troops in Bharatayuddha, of both he performed admirably. The presence of Mad Enhancement renders this skill useless.[2]

Noble Phantasms:
    * Antakusuma, Basunanda, & Padakacarma [Gifts to the Newborn Warrior]
    Support

A set of armor gifted by the gods for Gatotkaca's (he was known as Tetuka at this point of his life... yes, he was a baby at that point) deed in killing a Giant who has been terrorizing Nirvana. Antakusuma is a mighty armor capable of withstanding many types of weapons; Basunanda is a hat who increases its wearer's resistance to the elements and magecraft; and Padakacarma is a pair of shoes that can enable its wearer to run as swift as the wind, or even fly. This set of Noble Phantasm is constantly runs on prana and cannot be deactivated, but they are stronger at night. At night, it gives another rank up in physical parameters to Gatotkaca (reflected in above stats) at the cost of more prana consumption.

* Kunta Miyana [The Humble Sheath to The Mighty Weapon][3]
    Support

The humble sheath of Vasavi Shakti/Kunta, the mightiest weapon in the universe. Because Vasavi Shakti/Kunta is so strong, it unravels reality around it; this sheath is created to counter that effect and enforce reality around it. Without it, Vasavi Shakti/Kunta must be stored outside reality (reflecting the sacrifice of Karna's Kavacha & Kundala to retrieve it). This Noble Phantasm grants Gatotkaca a semblance of immunity to magic (equivalent to Magic Resistance B) at the cost of prana, and due to this being implanted to him it also strengthens at night (upping the rank by one '+' modifier) at the cost of more prana consumption.
    It also adds a fatal flaw; Normally, Vasavi Shakti/Kunta will strike its intended target without fail. However, if Gatotkaca is present in the same plane of reality with Vasavi Shakti, Vasavi Shakti/Kunta will actively seek him instead of any intended target. This 'curse' still affects Gatotkaca even when he is astralized.

==================
    Notes:
    [1]: I don't quite get how Caster-Ghatotkacha can be done, so i don't list the 'NP options' as usual.
    [2]: Or is it? I don't really know...
    [3]: Googletranslated Hindi for "Kunta's Sheath".
    Last edited by Gunbazca; June 16th, 2012 at 12:31 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbazca View Post
    *snip*
    Having monstrous heritage (giant/Asura) is probably detrimental to your overall Divinity, not beneficial, considering Medusa's case, but the Asura were a bit different from your run of the mill monsters, so I guess this is a bit hard to determine. Charisma is probably disabled under the effects of ME. Also, wassup with the stats, is that with or without ME? Is this another Fate/EXTRA style Servant? Mad Enhancement gives Rank-Up to all Parameters, not + modifiers, at least that is how it works in Fate/Stay Night. Words cannot describe the hate I hold for Fate/EXTRA

Besides that... that last Noble Phantasm is really weird. I guess this is more Javanese Mahabharata differential? I dunno. I think Krishna blessed Ghatokacha so wouldn't that make for a better Noble Phantasm? He also totally should have some skill reflecting his awesome Asura mega powers, some variant of Prana Burst could fit.

One last thing, you say he doesn't really use a weapon, but IIRC, he swings around a mace quite a lot, doesn't he? It would make sense to at least provide him that as a nameless weapon if you intend to use him as a Berserker, much like how Herakles got a nameless axe-sword to play around with.

Blog Entries
    Mmm, this is a repost from the Fanfic section thread I forgot I did. I thought I'd port it over here along with the others. ^^; Despite her alignment, she's kind of a villain, in a very yandere sort of way. She has pure motives, but doesn't really care anymore whether people she wants to have want to join her or not. She can't be very proactive though - her Master has to help her make the bounded fields and trick or trap places/people inside.

Servant:
    Caster
    True Name: Elaine, the Lady of Shalott
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Appearance:
    An unearthly beautiful young woman in an elaborately tailored dark blue gown, Caster's long blonde hair is tied into a braid that falls to her knees, revealing lightly pointed ears and a delicate face. Her eyes are obscured by a dark blue veil, completely covering her vision except when she's alone to look upon the mirrors she surrounds herself with. The gown tapers off to leave her wrists and hands bare, except for a myriad of many-colored threads that coil around her arms and fingers. The same threads trail behind her otherwise bare feet when she walks.

Legend:
    A mysterious figure who lived in isolation on the river approaching Camelot, the Lady of Shalott was thought to be a fairy by local farmers, for she never left her island castle and never accepted visitors. In truth, she lived under a 'blessing' of the fairies that was more of a curse, as she didn't age or require sustenance - but she could never look upon or step out into the world outside of her castle without dispelling the boon and ending her unnaturally prolonged life.

Her only contact with the world outside of her castle was through the reflections of mirrors as she sat in her sewing chamber and wove the images she saw there to keep herself sane. For a time that was enough, until she saw a visitor riding by her castle on his way to Camelot: Sir Lancelot of the Round Table. She fell in love with the knight just by looking at his reflection, but she could not leave her castle to join him, or even look upon him directly.

Frustrated as she received her first connection to the mortal world, she began to long to leave her castle for the first time in her long, isolated life. But it was a self-destructive desire that could never bring her satisfaction, and even when she gave into temptation, she died without being able to reach the one she loved. All who saw her body in respose were shocked by her beauty and grace, but they hadn't been witness to the woman's last moments as she cursed her fate and made a single wish. Her last wish was the first she had ever made in her life, and because of that, it was as pure as it was selfish.

Now, summoned as a Caster in the Holy Grail War, she is unique amongst Servants for the affliction that plagues her spirit now as it did in life: she still cannot leave the place to which she is summoned and may only look upon others who are within her summoning circle's confines. But now she has the means to expand that territory, and if she may not venture into the outside world, her only wish is to pull the rest of the world into her domain with her for all time.

Statistics:
    Noble Phantasm: A+
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: A
    Magic: A
    Luck: E

Class Abilities:
    Item Creation
    Allows creation of tools that carry magical energy. Because her entire life was spent weaving, Caster mastered the creation of magical threads, but never cultivated the ability to create any other kind of tool.

Territory Creation
    Creates an area that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Creation of a "temple" is enabled, which is superior to a "workshop." Because of her Noble Phantasm, Caster's ability to construct a territory is even further bolstered and theoretically has no limitations, allowing her to build an ideal world of her own making.

Personal Skills:
    Presence Detection
    The ability to detect and identify other Servants and local energy sources at a distance. At this rank, Caster is able to utilize her mirrors to clearly 'see' and identify the presence and activity of others in the open at a great distance, using this ability as a substitute for her inability to leave her bounded fields.

Protection of the Fairies
    A blessing from elementals, this skill represents the capacity to increase one's luck in dangerous situations. At this rank, the increase to her luck is more of a curse than a blessing. Fated to die the moment she looked upon the outside world, her very life has effectively become the 'dangerous situation' that invokes the blessing, so this skill constantly functions to keep her alive. However, this skill becomes forfeit once she is forced to interact with conventional reality and cannot be re-obtained.

Noble Phantasm:
    Wyrd Tapestry - Shadows of the World Reflected
    Type: Support
    Having been cursed to never look directly upon the world outside, the Lady of Shalott spent her life seeing the world only through a mirror, capturing its likeness in the weaving she spent her entire lifetime perfecting. Though it provided her with no substitute for the freedom to enjoy a life outside, Caster mastered her craft to the degree that she was said to create near approximations of the sights she saw reflected in her mirrors, granting her some measure of comfort in her lonely isolation.

As a Servant, Caster is able to exercise her talent to its full potential, sewing bounded fields in which she can move freely and exercise her magecraft, with her freedom and control advancing in proportion with the expansion of her territory. With sufficient time to perfect and expand her bounded field, Caster's control over the space within can reach the level of encroaching on true magic - but the price for her great power within her boundaries is the same she paid in life. Should her territory be destroyed or her spiritual body forced into the outside world, she will perish, unable to maintain her existence for more than a matter of minutes.

As a result, she is incapable of acting directly to expand her territory in the outside world, and must rely on her Master to extend her threads and create pockets of space she can influence. She can also do nothing to protect the boundary from the outside - despite all the power granted to her by the fae, she is completely dependent on the efforts of her Master, an individual she can never follow into the real world no matter what they do for her.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Words cannot describe the hate I hold for Fate/EXTRA
    Aww, poor Petrikow.

*pat pat pat*

(I agree so much)
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    Hey, what's so bad about Fate/EXTRA?

Blog Entries
    Extra was one of my gateway introductions to Fate, so I'm admittedly rather partial to it. ^^; Aside from the fact we didn't get NP ranks and the fact the Matrix was limited to 1 NP and 3 Personal Skills even when the Servant is known to have or warrant more, I loved most of its Servants. I chalk up the anomalies to being outside the standard Throne, but I'm a little surprised by actual hostility considering I thought Nasu designed a fair number of them.
    Last edited by Sunny; June 16th, 2012 at 02:20 AM.

Blog Entries
    Extra had no np ranks? I didn't even realise that.

Sigh so blind

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "When a serious alliance of European and Chinese navies threatened, she moved decisively, agreeing to withdraw and negotiating her own amnesty in 1810. Thousands of pirates, seeing the end of their livelihoods, turned over their weapons."
    Aaand to this, many sources disagree too. Most that I've seen give the information as that the Chinese goverment was forced to give amnesty to her, because they could not stop her otherwise. The thing is, neither the book you linked and the books I have actually give any "factual evidence" of how the amnesty came to be, such as direct quotations from the negotiations. This can be, of course, chalked up to the fact that Europeans would not have been too interested in recording what China did at that point, and the Chinese most likely wanted to sweep everything under a rug.

So while you think that the amnesty happened that way, I think it happened this way. What'cha gonna do about it?

"Actual real threats would only come from other rival pirates, such as the O-po-tae who forced Ching Shih's force to retreat."
    I love how you conveniently skip over the part where O-po-tae seeks amnesty from the Chinese goverment, because he knew Ching Shih was coming back to retaliate and kill him.

Ching Shih and her husband were hardly unique amongst the local pirates in that they defeated the Chinese navy.
    Could have something to do with the fact that most of those "other pirates" would go on to join the Red Flag Fleet. Funny how it works.

Doesn't look like Ching Shih making all the rules and stuff up.
    Yeeeah, go ahead and disregard your own sources that say about Ching Shih creating the harshest rules and most of others to keep the men in-check.

"Richard Glasspoole estimated on his release that the pirate fleet of Chang Paou and Ching Shih consisted of 500 vessels of different sizes."

Doesn't say she had 1800 or so ships, and doesn't give individual credit to Ching Shih.
    Wow. One guy estimated that. Most of other sources give the numbers ranging from 1500 to 1800. Your own sources even go up to 2000 ships.

It's starting to appear that Ching Shih was less of an individual, successful leader and really required the cooperation of Chang Paou, who was her equal in this. She's much more like Genghis Khan than Alexander, which isn't exactly a point in her favour.
    To you maybe.

"The pirates themselves were soon riven by internal jealousies. In 1809 the commander of the Black Squadron, Kwo Pow Tai, fell out with Chang Paou. Their respective fleets fought a short, bloody battle. Although Chang Paou was defeated... Kwo Pow Tai feared that since Chang Pao had more pirates at his command, he would ultimately be the winner in the struggle for supremacy... with Kwo Pow Tai on his side, the governor-general declared that 'with the pirates I will destroy the pirates.' Ching Shih and Chang Paou both saw the writing on the wall, and in 1810 they too surrendered."

As it appears, Ching Shih was aided by the close assistance or equal leadership of Chang Pao, yet ultimately couldn't face other, strong pirates, organized, official navies or internal conflict.
    Yeaaaah, because being so feared for her armada that other pirates had to sought for goverment an amnesty to stay alive really is a sign that she could not face other strong pirates. I mean, it's a clear sign of complete idiotism and weakness that even though she lost a battle, the enemies still had to get additional protection because they were afraid she and her figure-head Chang Paou would come back for revenge. That is truly the most logical conclusion one can arrive to.

And more than that, you know what is funny about this argument? In the end, I don't even give a rat's ass about whether she commanded a single fishing boat or a 100 000 ship-strong navy. Her legends give her an armada bigger than anything seen on Asia's seas before, make her the great pirate queen that ruled over the pirates of China with an iron hand, and all-in-all someone who outwitted and struck fear into anyone who encountered her. So that's what she is here. You can cry "fan-wank" if you want to, but it's not any more fan-wank than Napoleon one-shotting Heracles or Ramesses II tanking Ea.

Blog Entries
    hahahaha

oh lawd

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    NERD FIGHT NERD FIGHT *cheers*
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Lancer

Guan Yu

STR: B+ (A+)
    AGI: B+
    END: C (D)
    MAG: D (E)
    LUK: B

Noble Phantasms

San Guo Qun Qiu: He who Traverses the Five Passes

Not a weapon, but a crystallized feat. The Noble Phantasm takes its name from the tale that popularized Guan Yu's legend and made him superhuman. It is a shared Noble Phantasm in that its effects will be amplified in the case that a certain set of servants are also summoned within the war, but its effects differ depending on the individual character. Passively, it provides Lancer a 1.5x modifier to raw weapon damage applied. For every other character from the Romance of the Three Kingdoms with this Noble Phantasm and who is also summoned in the same war, this modifier is increased by an additional 0.25x up to a maximum of 2.5x. Furthermore, if any of his sworn brothers are also summoned, a bonus to 'fighting skill' will also be applied.

Guan Dao: Terrible Crescent Dragon
    Also known as the frost fair blade, it is a ridiculously dense weapon permanently dyed with blood. Reinforced by fame and renowned association with its deified owner, it contains the concept of 'incredible weight' and carries the maximum mass its true owner can envision it to.

In actuality, the Noble Phantasm refers not only to to the weapon, but the synergistic ability employed by Lancer to wield it. By dealing penalties to his MAG and END stats, Lancer receives a constant rank boost to his STR stat, permitting ease of use of the ponderous implement. This is a passive effect that is normally active unless otherwise desired. The weapon can still be wielded even if the effects of Guan Dao are not active, but its swing speed is reduced drastically and it will be handled like an oversized greatsword rather than a pole weapon.

Abilities

Charisma
    The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent. At this rank, the effectiveness of troops increases marginally. Effective for a marquis, but not an individual of greater rank or ability.

Riding
    Expertise to ride animals and vehicles. Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Demonic Beast and Holy Beast-rank creatures.

Divinity
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a materialized Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith. Guan Yu is alotted this rank thanks to the continued worship of him as a deity of war, wealth and brotherhood.

Exterminator
    The talent for killing, defeating and destroying. Humans rebels and armies naturally are susceptible, but ethereal beings like gods and demons also apply. At this rank, the wielder receives a 2x bonus to applied damage when attacking. It is a skill attributed to Guan Yu not only for his power and destructiveness in combat in life, but also for his posthumous deeds. He is said to have beaten the Chinese god of war Chi-You in single combat, killed the 'undefeatable' Hua Xiong and is a notorious demon slayer in Taoism.

Magic Resistance
    Grants protection against magical effects. Different from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Important to note that the term "verse" seen below refers to a set of three lines. Thus, a chant of two verses is equivalent to a Six-Line incantation. This rank can cancel Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Fuck yeah glass cannon servant. I wanted a lancer that didn't throw spears around on their Noble Phantasm for once, that seems to be the trend for Lancers everywhere.
    Last edited by Apple; June 16th, 2012 at 08:19 AM.

Blog Entries
    Verg, I sense you're getting a little riled up about this, so I'll leave you alone now. Not gonna debate this if you get all frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbazca View Post
    *snip*
    Damn! Killing a giant as a baby is just nuts! Though only someone like Illya could hope to summon this guy and not drop dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    *snip*
    Sounds like it'd be a pain in the butt to utilize her as a Servant and not worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post
    *snip*
    I don't know why, but the fact that you intentionally made him a glass cannon amuses the heck out of me for some reason!

Say, Verg, I notice you changed your sig again, did you ever have another list of Servants in your sig for that summer project after the second one?

Blog Entries
    He's also worshipped for his upholding of his bro code as I recall, so he'd bro it up with his master and be like the awesomest dude in whatever war he appears in.

God of war, /bro/mance (of the three kingdoms), 3m tall, and doesn't afraid of anything (especially grisly operations while playing chess). Can anyone get any manlier?

Blog Entries
    Having monstrous heritage (giant/Asura) is probably detrimental to your overall Divinity, not beneficial, considering Medusa's case, but the Asura were a bit different from your run of the mill monsters, so I guess this is a bit hard to determine. Charisma is probably disabled under the effects of ME. Also, wassup with the stats, is that with or without ME? Is this another Fate/EXTRA style Servant? Mad Enhancement gives Rank-Up to all Parameters, not + modifiers, at least that is how it works in Fate/Stay Night.
    Words cannot describe the hate I hold for Fate/EXTRA

I tend to think of Hindi-based Asura/Giant as a race of powerful beings with equal potential for good and evil, not just simple monstrous humanoids. Sure, we get lots of Giant villain in Mahabharata and Ramayana, but there are some Giant good guys too. Sikhandi was genderswapped (in the Hindi version; the Javanese counterpart Srikandi was a girl from the start to end, and merely disguised herself) by a pious giant. In the Javanese version, Shalya's father-in-law was also a pious giant hermit who gave him Chakrabairawa, a summoned creature that almost tipped the balance of the war (it won't die even when Bima killed it and kept on multiplying, nearly killing Bima with the sheer weight of numbers alone). Bima's waifu, Arimbi, is also a giant and she is very loyal to her husband. I'd like to think that as a race, the Giants' alignment is 'usually' evil instead of 'always' evil.

I also amended the statblock. Now the statblocks only show the '+' from Antakusuma/Basunanda/Padakacarma, which is activated at night.

Besides that... that last Noble Phantasm is really weird. I guess this is more Javanese Mahabharata differential? I dunno. I think Krishna blessed Ghatokacha so wouldn't that make for a better Noble Phantasm? He also totally should have some skill reflecting his awesome Asura mega powers, some variant of Prana Burst could fit.
    Yup. The mastaba wood sheath is purely Javanese stuff, and having grew up on it i consider it a more elegant way to say than to merely say that "he succumbed to Vasavi Shakti, the end." If you look closely, Khrishna's blessing is somewhat interchangeable with the whole sheath thing, since he is present on the whole ordeal and said that the wooden sheath will strengthen Gatotkaca. I took it to draw parallel with the Avalon inside Shirou, and makes it more Nasu-y.

Also, i already incorporated Gatot's Asuramega powers into the fact that he gets all sorts of Balanarhax powers after sundown. That's partly also why i consider Gatotkaca possible for Caster, because the Hindi version states that he does have a repertoire of spells to support himself and his army. The spells themselves are not detailed upon though, and from the general flavor of the character I tend to think Gatotkaca as a fighting spellcaster akin to 3.5's or RO's monk.

That variant Prana Burst idea is quite viable, though I have no idea of what Gatotkaca's element would be. I suppose Wind would be an adequately true-to-flavor choice that ties nicely to Padakacarma, but his precise element would be either Darkness or Night (seeing Shirou's element as 'Sword'). To incorporate them to Prana Burst is beyond me at the moment.

One last thing, you say he doesn't really use a weapon, but IIRC, he swings around a mace quite a lot, doesn't he? It would make sense to at least provide him that as a nameless weapon if you intend to use him as a Berserker, much like how Herakles got a nameless axe-sword to play around with.
    His Javanese depictions usually depict him pummeling his opponent with his fists alone (or the occasional opponent body parts). The mace-expert here is his father Bima, whose mastery of the mace is said to be second (or third) only to Parashurama. But i suppose Gatotkaca could grab a, say, telephone pole as a makeshift mace and we can call it that.

Blog Entries
    But fist servants are awesome. Using a weapon is so cliche.

The only problem is that you can only ever put fist servants into the assassin/zerker class profiles, and that limits your options a bunch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post
    But fist servants are awesome. Using a weapon is so cliche.

The only problem is that you can only ever put fist servants into the assassin/zerker class profiles, and that limits your options a bunch.
    I don't know, considering how negotiable the Archer class seems to be, 'I throw fists at you' could be sufficient...

Just punch so hard the force travels a distance and you're in.