Page 632 of 782 FirstFirst ... 132532582622627630631632633634637642682732 ... LastLast
Results 12,621 to 12,640 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    Translating all those profiles has had an impact, huh. It reads a lot like your translations. :V
    Is that a good or a bad thing?

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Not sure. It does give it a feel of authenticity.
    On the other hand the translations are sometimes a bit awkward to read.

It was mostly because of the disgression in the NP entry though, so it's not that bad.

"I have quite an extensive library of magic. It's back there. Somewhere. I think. I haven't been able to turn my head to look for two centuries."

Class: Caster

STR: E-
    END: E-
    AGI: D-
    MGI: B
    LCK: C

Class Skills

Item Construction (D+): Caster has little aptitude for making Mystic Codes, but he
    due to his Noble Phantasm he can improve on his creations with much trial and error.

Territory Creation (B): Creation of a Temple becomes possible. Living in Troy and Olympus
    gave Caster the necessary knowledge to create a divine sanctuary with strong defenses.

Personal Skills

Lyre Performance (B): Caster is able to play songs so soothing that he can purge anxiety, stress and
    mental interference. In addition, enemies within earshot suffer a penalty to accuracy for the duration.
    Caster is noted to be an excellent musician and singer.

Divinity (C): The son of the water nymph Strymo and King Laomedon of Troy, Caster was also a resident
    of Olympus and one of the many lovers of the Titan of the Dawn, Eos.

Noble Phantasm

Shining Doors~Loathsome Old Age (B, Magecraft)

The crystallization of Caster's legend as an immortal. Kidnapped by Eos to be her lover, Caster was granted
    eternal life by Zeus at Eos' request. In a bitter twist, however, she did not ask for eternal youth, causing
    Caster to continually waste away until he turned into a cicada. This Noble Phantasm manifests itself as a
    Bounded Field that surrounds Caster's Temple. Within the Field, time is distorted to move much slower than
    it does on the outside, representing the ravages of time that was inflicted on Caster in life. Inside the
    field is "eternity", quite literally giving Caster all the time in the world to prepare and fight his enemies.
    Caster's ability as a mage is considered utterly average, perhaps subpar, for one lived in the Age of the Gods,
    but the moment it takes an enemy Servant to assault Caster is months or even years that he has to defend himself
    and retaliate. The one weakness of the Field is that Caster's body is not immune to the passage of time, becoming
    weaker and weaker. Though the field will remain as long as his body is undamaged, eventually he will not have the
    strength to defend himself should an enemy attack him, even with the power of a Servant's magical body.

Background
    Tithonus was the lover of Eos, Titan of the dawn. Tithonus was a Trojan by birth, the son of King Laomedon of Troy
    by a water nymph named Strymo. Cursed by Aphrodite with unsatisfiable sexual desire, Eos kidnapped several handsome
    young men, including Orion, Ganymede and Tithonus to be her lovers. The myth of the goddess's mortal lover is an
    archaic one; when a role for Zeus was inserted, a bitter new twist appeared: when Eos asked Zeus to make Tithonus
    immortal, she forgot to ask for eternal youth. Tithonus indeed lived forever "but when loathsome old age pressed
    full upon him, and he could not move nor lift his limbs, this seemed to her in her heart the best counsel: she laid
    him in a room and put to the shining doors. There he babbled endlessly, and no more had strength at all." He eventually
    turned into a cicada, eternally living, but begging for death to overcome him.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; March 27th, 2016 at 02:00 AM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Saber
    Naoise, Knight of the Divided Branch

Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of birth: Ulster
    STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MAG: C
    LUCK: E
    NP: B

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (B-): A skill that grants protection against magical effects. Different from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. This rank is sufficient to cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. Though he normally possesses the high resistance of his class, Saber’s magical defence receives a severe drop in rank against druidic magic, as it incapacitated him in his legend.

Riding (A): The ability to ride animals and vehicles. Not only can all vehicles be ridden, but so can all beasts save those of phantasmal rank or higher.

Personal Skills

Musical Performance (B): The ability to use music to cast supportive magic, such as exorcism or healing. In addition, the accuracy of projectile weapons suffers a rank down. Saber uses a small cláirseach to accompany his singing, which apart from the above effects, can charm animals and bolster the morale and physical abilities of his allies.

Rune Magic (C): The ability to use the runic magic as practiced in Northern Europe. Saber is by no means a master of rune magecraft, and is nowhere near the level of Casters, but as a Knight of the Red Branch received what might be called a basic level of tutoring. However, his skill is far beyond that of a mere knight, something which may be attributed to the fact that he took up residence near the lands of the sorceress Scathach. His abilities include basic reinforcement spells, as well as the duelling grounds, Ath-n Gabla.

Resistance (B): The ability to keep fighting in otherwise impossible situations. It differs from Battle Continuation, which deals with physical injury, and Pride of the Rearguard, which raises parameters in proportion to danger. So long as Saber does not give up fighting, there is a chance, however small of victory. Based on the legends where he, along with his small group of allies almost fought off the king of Ulster’s army before being brought down by betrayal and sorcery, forcing their surrender.

Noble Phantasms

Fragarach – Gouging Blade of the Winds (Anti-Armor, B):
    The sword of Manannan mac Lir, which he gifted to Naoise for his personal use. The true Fragarach is a weapon that possesses several enchantments: its thrusts and slices cut through armour like butter, it can command the winds, which allows it to fire blades of air and cloak itself in winds, wounds caused by its cuts take longer to heal, and anyone who faces the sword’s point is compelled to tell only the truth, though as a standard mental enchantment, this can be resisted by any skills that permit it.

Answerer – That Which Comes Last Cuts First (Anti-Unit, D-A):
    The strongest enchantment on the blade Fragarach, the ability to strike before the foe can draw their sword. It is not truly a separate Phantasm, but rather a secondary ability possessed by Fragarach. Once the foe has launched their strongest attack, Fragarach can be fired towards them like an arrow, rewriting causality to ensure it strikes first. It can also be fired normally, but will not strike with such power and accuracy.

Lore
    Naoise mac Uisneach was a Knight of the Red Branch famed for his skill and beauty, to the point where Manannan mac Lir of the Tuatha de Danann gifted him Fragarach, his personal sword. Unfortunately, he had the misfortune to fall for Deirdre, the king’s betrothed and their subsequent flight to Scotland started a domino effect that ended in the defection of Fergus mac Roich and the death of Cu Chulainn. He was eventually tricked into returning to Ireland where he was eventually captured and beheaded with Fragarach along with his two brothers; as none of them wished to see his brothers die, they were all killed at the same time with one swing of the sword. Rather than submit to her beloved’s killer, Deirdre committed suicide by crushing her head against a rock. The lovers were buried side by side, and two yew trees with entwined branches grew from their graves.

- - - Updated - - -

I looked up, like, a billion versions of this legend trying to find a decent NP for him, and several mentioned that he had Manannan's sword. Thus Fragarach.
    Last edited by asterism42; December 25th, 2015 at 07:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    First of all, Merry Christmas to one and all! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Chaos View Post
    Is that a good or a bad thing?
    Sometimes the text doesn't read too naturally, if you don't mind me saying so.

I wonder who are the greatest among these legendary wizard/witch in Germany's mythology?

Eizbern clan is from German, and their advance is mana. I think the first Servant they think about to summon will be some German wizard/witch.

Blog Entries
    As far as witches go, it would probably be Kriemhild from the Volsung Sasa, right? I mean, she made even a hero on the level of Sigurd a victim of her spells...

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Sometimes the text doesn't read too naturally, if you don't mind me saying so.
    Ok. I'll be careful then.

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

Blog Entries
    Is Skuld German?
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Is Skuld German?
    Bringing in the Norns seems overkill

The most famous one is probably the witch from Hänsel and Gretel
    Aus Feuer ward der Geist geschaffen,
    drum schenkt mir süßes Feuer ein!
    Die Lust der Lieder und der Waffen,
    die Lust der Liebe schenkt mir ein,
    der Trauben süßes Sonnenblut,
    das Wunder glaubt und Wunder thut!

Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elthanes View Post
    Bringing in the Norns seems overkill

The most famous one is probably the witch from Hänsel and Gretel
    that's a non Norn Skuld.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skuld_(princess)

- - - Updated - - -

sniped
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

I actually can't think of too many straight up Casters.
    The Rat-catcher of Hameln would probably be one
    Krabat and his master would be straight up mages but are too recent
    The Loreley
    Faust
    Aus Feuer ward der Geist geschaffen,
    drum schenkt mir süßes Feuer ein!
    Die Lust der Lieder und der Waffen,
    die Lust der Liebe schenkt mir ein,
    der Trauben süßes Sonnenblut,
    das Wunder glaubt und Wunder thut!

Blog Entries
    I've done Lorelei as a Berserker.

selfplugtime

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hamelin would definitely make a good Caster. I actually tried making a sheet for him once (as a "phenomena" akin to TATARI/Wallachia) but scrapped it because I couldn't think of any interesting enough NPs that hadn't already been done elsewhere (unfortunately, I hadn't yet learned not to look at other people's sheets for the same Heroic Spirit before making my own).

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I've done Lorelei as a Berserker.

selfplugtime
    Anti-vamp skill where?
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Blog Entries
    This was part of the "first batch" of Servants I made for my hypothetical OC-only Fate fanfic that I'll probably never write. Because her identity isn't given away nearly as easily as the other "first batch" Servants I've revealed (Annie and Don Quixote), I've shadow-tagged her True Name, the name of her first NP and spoilered everything about her second NP (which gives away her real identity). Shouldn't be that hard to guess who she is with the clues I've given though (let's just say she's someone... rather infamous in this forum). Enjoy!

Servant Assassin
    :

True Name: Simo Hayha

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Summoning Catalyst: her sniper rifle

Alternate Class: Archer

Strength- E
    Agility- C
    Endurance- B+
    Mana- E
    Luck- B
    NP- A++

Appearance: a petite, slender girl no older than 14 with pale skin, short hair white as snow with unevenly trimmed bangs and icy blue eyes with the appearance of having surveyed countless battlefields. She sports a black ushanka on her head and wields a gigantic black sniper rifle longer than she is tall, with white furry tassels hanging off it. She has a scar on her left cheek.

Personality: she has a cold personality, preferring to speak only when necessary. She views herself as a weapon that exists to serve her country (in her original life) or her Master (during the present day Holy Grail War). However she shows a more feral and predatory side to her personality when sniping, often flashing incredibly wide grins while tracking an especially difficult target. It can be said that sniping is the only time Assassin ever feels truly alive.

Dislikes: hot weather, spicy food, people who abandon their duties
    Talent: sniping

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment (C)- allows Assassin to conceal her aura from others, although she has to drop it in order to attack. At this rank, the probability of stealth attacks succeeding is increased slightly. The Servant can still be tracked using scrying spells and tracking techniques.

Personal Skills:

Eye Of The Mind (True) (B)- a heightened capacity for observation, refined through experience. Allows for calm analysis of battle situation and conclusion of action during a tight spot through "theory of battle."

Bravery (A)- The ability to cancel mental interference such as pressure, confusion and mesmerization. At this rank, Assassin is immune to all kinds of mental interferences including distractions, emotions, illusions, et cetera. Also, when in combat against a far stronger enemy, her Strength and Agility stats increase by one.

Prana Bullet (B)- a unique Skill allowing Assassin to use her own prana to form bullets for her sniper rifle, meaning she never runs out of ammo as long as she has prana to burn. The prana can also be charged for explosive shots.

Clairvoyance (A)- enhances visual perception. At this rank, the Servant is capable of accurate aim in a ten-kilometer range. No speed is too fast to escape her eyes. Capable of targeting things as long as she knows they are there, no matter if she sees them or not.

Noble Phantasms:

Pystykorva- Absolute Penetration Shot (B, Anti-Unit): a Noble Phantasm representing Assassin's talents as a sniper. After invoking the Noble Phantasm's name she can fire what seems like a thin beam of light from her sniper rifle which pierces through any and all defenses for a distance of up to ten kilometers. In truth, rather than firing a projectile this Noble Phantasm merely condenses and applies the concept of "piercing" in a straight line from between the rifle's muzzle to the intended target. Because of this it can't be blocked by any barrier or defense, for anything along the line of fire has "already been pierced" the moment the trigger was pulled. However each shot with this Noble Phantasm takes a good chunk out of her prana supply, so it's not something she can use willy-nilly.

Spoiler:
    Valkoinen Kuolema- The White Death (A++, Anti-Army, Reality Marble): a Reality Marble representing Assassin's legend as "The White Death" said to have killed over 700 russians. When activated it changes the landscape to one resembling the snowy wastes where she committed her legendary feats. An incredibly fierce blizzard comes from nowhere to envelope the surrounding environment, coating the ground in thick snow. The blizzard is so thick that normal people can barely see their own hands in front of them and even Servants have their superhuman perception curtailled significantly. Plus the thick snow on the ground lowers a Servant's Agility by one ranking. The chilling gales can also begin to freeze exposed flesh after enough time, depending on the Servant's Endurance stat. Assassin herself can see perfectly in this blizzard, allowing her to line up shots on her helpless opponents. She has an "absolute tactical advantage" on this terrain, balanced by the extreme amount of prana it expends, meaning she can only maintain it for a relatively short time.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; July 6th, 2016 at 01:01 PM.

JP Friend Code
    When you said she was someone infamous here I immediately guessed her identity, and the first mention of a sniper rifle clenched the guess
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    reported

Blog Entries
    Aw, I guess all my secrecy was for naught if you guessed it so easily. That aside, what did you think of the sheet itself (along with my general interpretation of the character in question). I'm aware Valkoinen Kuolema is pretty hax, but I think it fits considering it's supposed to be her "absolute trump card" and all, plus it's not like she can maintain it for very long (especially with E-ranked Mana).

Story-wise, I planned for her to be one of the villains, not by desire but just by being on the wrong side. Her Master would be a grizzled war vet with ideals on "a world of endless war" similar to Big Boss from MSG or Twice from Extra. Assassin herself wouldn't agree with his ideals at all, but obeys him anyway because that what Servants do (hence her Lawful Neutral alignment).
    Last edited by RoydGolden; December 28th, 2015 at 12:33 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    This was part of the "first batch" of Servants I made for my hypothetical OC-only Fate fanfic that I'll probably never write. Because her identity isn't given away nearly as easily as the other "first batch" Servants I've revealed (Annie and Don Quixote), I've shadow-tagged her True Name, the name of her first NP and spoilered everything about her second NP (which gives away her real identity). Shouldn't be that hard to guess who she is with the clues I've given though (let's just say she's someone... rather infamous in this forum). Enjoy!

Servant Assassin
    :

True Name: Simo Hayha

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Summoning Catalyst: her sniper rifle

Alternate Class: Archer

Strength- E
    Agility- C
    Endurance- A
    Mana- E
    Luck- B
    NP- A++

Appearance: a petite, slender girl no older than 14 with pale skin, short hair white as snow with unevenly trimmed bangs and icy blue eyes with the appearance of having surveyed countless battlefields. She sports a black ushanka on her head and wields a gigantic black sniper rifle longer than she is tall, with white furry tassels hanging off it. She has a scar on her left cheek.

Personality: she has a cold personality, preferring to speak only when necessary. She views herself as a weapon that exists to serve her country (in her original life) or her Master (during the present day Holy Grail War). However she shows a more feral and predatory side to her personality when sniping, often flashing incredibly wide grins while tracking an especially difficult target. It can be said that sniping is the only time Assassin ever feels truly alive.

Dislikes: hot weather, spicy food, people who abandon their duties
    Hobby: sniping

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment (C rank)- allows Assassin to conceal her aura from others, although she has to drop it in order to attack. At this rank, the probability of stealth attacks succeeding is increased slightly. The Servant can still be tracked using scrying spells and tracking techniques.

Personal Skills:

Eye Of The Mind (True) (B rank)- a heightened capacity for observation, refined through experience. Allows for calm analysis of battle situation and conclusion of action during a tight spot through "theory of battle."

Bravery (A rank)- The ability to cancel mental interference such as pressure, confusion and mesmerization. At this rank, Assassin is immune to all kinds of mental interferences including distractions, emotions, illusions, et cetera. Also, when in combat against a far stronger enemy, her Strength and Agility stats increase by one.

Prana Bullet (B rank)- allows Assassin to use her own prana to form bullets for her sniper rifle, meaning she never runs out of ammo as long as she has prana to burn. The prana can also be charged for explosive shots.

Clairvoyance (A rank)- enhances visual perception. At this rank, the Servant is capable of accurate aim in a ten-kilometer range. No speed is too fast to escape her eyes. Capable of targeting things as long as she knows they are there, no matter if she sees them or not.

Noble Phantasms:

Pystykorva- Absolute Penetration Shot (B rank, Anti-Unit): a Noble Phantasm representing Assassin's talents as a sniper. After invoking the Noble Phantasm's name she can fire what seems like a thin beam of light from her sniper rifle which pierces through any and all defenses for a distance of up to ten kilometers. In truth, rather than firing a projectile this Noble Phantasm merely condenses and applies the concept of "piercing" in a straight line from between the rifle's muzzle to the intended target. Because of this it can't be blocked by any barrier or defense, for anything along the line of fire has "already been pierced" the moment the trigger was pulled. However each shot with this Noble Phantasm takes a good chunk out of her prana supply, so it's not something she can use willy-nilly.

Spoiler:
    Valkoinen Kuolema- The White Death (A++ rank, Anti-Army, Reality Marble): a Reality Marble representing Assassin's legend as "The White Death" said to have killed over 700 russians. When activated it changes the landscape to one resembling the snowy wastes where she committed her legendary feats. An incredibly fierce blizzard comes from nowhere to envelope the surrounding environment, coating the ground in thick snow. The blizzard is so thick that normal people can barely see their own hands in front of them and even Servants have their superhuman perception curtailled significantly. Plus the thick snow on the ground lowers a Servant's Agility by one ranking. The chilling gales can also begin to freeze exposed flesh after enough time, depending on the Servant's Endurance stat. Assassin herself can see perfectly in this blizzard, allowing her to line up shots on her helpless opponents. She has an "absolute tactical advantage" on this terrain, balanced by the extreme amount of prana it expends, meaning she can only maintain it for a relatively short time.
    xd
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?