Page 614 of 782 FirstFirst ... 114514564604609612613614615616619624664714 ... LastLast
Results 12,261 to 12,280 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

JP Friend Code
    Maybe I just haven't read enough of this thread, but I don't think there are many pre-Columbian heroes

Class: Archer
    Alignment: Chaotic Good / Lawful Neutral

STR: B / C
    END: C / B
    AGI: B / A
    MGI: A / B
    LCK: B / B
    NP: B (A)

Class skills
    Magic Resistance: C (Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals)
    Independent Action: A (Can remain in this world for a week even after losing their Master)

Personal skills
    Divinity: A (As the sons of a god and one of the daughters of the lords of the Underworld, Archer have one of the highest ranks of divinity)
    Eye of the Mind (False): A (A natural talent to avoid danger on the basis of an innate sixth sense, intuition, or prescience. When in the Underworld, Archer could predict and avoid their opponents' traps with an accuracy bordering on precognition)
    Clairvoyance: B (The possession of a superior visual perception and dynamic capture)
    Projectile: A++ (The expertise for throwing projectile weapons. Archer are experts with the blowgun -their darts could even wound a Hurricane God- and especially with the rubber ball, which they throw using a massive stone mace)
    Combination: D (The quality of being multiple Heroic Spirits in a single container. In the case of Archer, a single Heroic Spirit will act at any time, but both are under the same contract, and share all memories and experiences)

Noble Phantasm

U Ollamaloni Xibalba - Thousand Bladed Rubber Ball
    Type: Anti-unit
    A bladed rubber ball that the lords of the Underworld had used to kill Archer's father and uncle, now under Archer possession as a kind of war trophy. When thrown against an enemy, this Noble Phantasm will start spinning at high speed and invariably try to decapitate them; it can be avoided or repelled with enough strength or skill, but in that case it will keep on homing into the individual with increasing speed until some part of their body is severed.

Broken Xibalba - Defeat the Death
    Type: Anti-unit
    A hidden Noble Phantasm, and Archer's real trump card. During their life, Archer had descended to the Underworld, and after numerous trials, several of which included them being killed and then resuscitating by their own magic, they defeated the Underworld and broke its status forever, after which they transcended into the Sun and the Moon, obtaining a kind of immortality. This life has been sublimated into this Noble Phantasm.
    Archer are actually two twin Heroic Spirits in a single Servant vessel; both are identical, and have the same skills and Noble Phantasms (though slightly different parameters), including this one. Archer is summoned as one of the twins; if he is killed, or his spiritual core is destroyed, his composing mana will not disperse, instead being reformed into the other twin. This process will repeat itself as long as Archer has enough mana; the only way to definitely kill them is to completely deplete their reserves and supply.

Background

Hunahpu and Xbalanque - The Mayan Hero Twins
    Hunahpu and Xbalanque are twin heroes and the protagonists of the oldest Mayan myth. Their father and uncle (Hun Hunahpu, the God of Fertility and creator of humankind, and Vucub Hunahpu) had been great players of the Mesoamerican ballgame, but their noise was intolerable for the lords of Xibalba, the Mayan Underworld, and so they summoned the siblings to play to Xibalba, where they were tricked and killed. However, Hun Hunahpu's head turned into a fruit and impregnated Xquic, a daughter of one of the lords, who then entrusted the resulting twins (Hunahpu and Xbalanque) to their grandmother.
    After growing up and defeating a family of gods that had established false religions on the surface, they found their father gaming equipment; and like their father, they were summoned to Xibalba by its lords, with the purpose of killing them. However, they saw through all their traps, and even when Hunahpu was decapitated Xbalanque made a replacement head for him, until they recovered the original head. Finally, after being killed, they resuscitate and disguise themselves, and trick the lords of Xibalba into being sacrificed by the twins; after that, Xibalba loses all greatness it had and all tribute it received from the surface, and became a place of the wretched. Afterwards the twins climb back to the surface, but instead of returning they follow up and become the Sun and the Moon.
    The adventures of the Hero Twins through the Underworld broke its power and were a foundational part of the order of the Age of Men in Mesoamerica. Later Mayan kings would also be conceptually descended from them, and so these heroes form a cornerstone in the Mesoamerican world.
    Last edited by Mazyrian; November 20th, 2015 at 07:48 PM.
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Never heard of these guys before. What a crazy story, it reminds me of Barkley Shut Up And Jam Gaiden or something! Mesoamerican ballgames were freaking hardcore! The second NP is a bit weird though. I take it he can keep switching back and forth between twins indefinitely as long as he has prana reserves? And will the new twin retain the same memories and contract as the old one?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
    I'm guessing then that END D is for when he isn't touching the ground? Isn't that a bit low for a half-giant?
    As for the class, I get your reasoning, though still Berserker wouldn't necessarily be a bad fit I think. From the servants we have seen until now, the requisites seem to be laxer than having went berseker when in life; just being of a somewhat beastly character could be enough.
    I wanted to make his base stats mostly low to make up for his hax Noble Phantasm. Might boost his Strength to A or A+ though, he did wrestle Heracles after all. (Even if he was only a major threat due to Gaea's blessing, it still would have taken immense strength to be able to grapple with him at all)

Quote Originally Posted by Cremela
    Should strength not be B (EX or A) if he managed to wrestle with Berserker (A+) and hold up against him?

I like the emerald and earth-tone imagery.
    Glad you like the sheet! Fun fact, for his appearance I was actually inspired by how Giants were depicted in the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series of novels (especially the dreadlocks with trinkets woven into them). And the dark skin, green hair and overall "earthy" palette was due to his connection with nature (in fact, I seem to give that same combo to every Servant I make with "a connection to nature"; Adam, Squanto, now this guy...)
    Last edited by RoydGolden; November 20th, 2015 at 04:38 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shouldn't Archer have the skill "Combination" since he's two Heroic Spirits in one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is that even a canon Skill? If not, I think it's up to Mazyrian whether to include it or not (I mean, Hundred Faced Hassan didn't get it and he's literally a hundred distinct Servants in one).

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Is that even a canon Skill? If not, I think it's up to Mazyrian whether to include it or not (I mean, Hundred Faced Hassan didn't get it and he's literally a hundred distinct Servants in one).
    I'm pretty sure everything in GO is canon (lore-wise, I mean.) And Hundred Faced Hassan isn't a hundred Servants, he's just one Servant with a hundred aspects. It's not like Anne Bonny & Mary Reed who are two separate Heroic Spirits working together.
    Last edited by AvengerEmiya; November 20th, 2015 at 04:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cremela View Post
    Should strength not be B (EX or A) if he managed to wrestle with Berserker (A+) and hold up against him?
    STR is mostly referred to as attack damage, so you can have a not-high STR and still be good at arm bars and suplexes. There's obviously correlation, but a B STR vs A STR is not necessarily "B is always gonna lose to A when lifting weights." (Also you can be really skilled at wrestling and be a tiny person and beat the bigger person with better physical gifts)

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Never heard of these guys before. What a crazy story, it reminds me of Barkley Shut Up And Jam Gaiden or something! Mesoamerican ballgames were freaking hardcore! The second NP is a bit weird though. I take it he can keep switching back and forth between twins indefinitely as long as he has prana reserves? And will the new twin retain the same memories and contract as the old one?
    That's the idea, yes. They will keep switching back and forth. And yeah, the new one would remember what the other did, and is still under the contract of the master.
    (I'm realizing now that this means a master can't really make them suicide via command spell lol.)
    About the ballgame, it's actually not exactly known at the moment how it was played in pre-Columbian times. It seems there are different theories, one involving heavy bats. I took this theory and modified it a bit into a mace so it didn't look as much as baseball, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Shouldn't Archer have the skill "Combination" since he's two Heroic Spirits in one?
    Didn't know of that skill; guess my GO lore-fu is still weak. Looking up a bit, is not exactly the case of Anne and Mary, but it still may fit, and it would make clearer something that RoyGolden had asked. Editing it.
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Archer
    Arcas, the Starlit King

Appearance: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1757376

Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of birth: Arcadia
    STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MAG: D
    LUCK: A
    NP: A

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (C): An ability which grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. This rank is sufficient to cancel spells with a chant below two verses, and cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Independent Action (A+): The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the prana supply from the Master. At the higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's prana supply, the Master can concentrate their own mana on large spells, and the Servant will be fine even in the case they cannot supply prana due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them by utilizing Command Spell. At this rank, Archer can remain in this world indefinitely even without a Master. With a rank of A+ that exceeds even A, the support of a Master is unnecessary even while unleashing a large amount of prana.

Personal Skills

Animal Transformation (B): A variant of the Shapeshift skill which allows Archer to take on various forms, however he is restricted to two forms. The first is a bear, as he was transformed into a bear cub during his life, alongside his mother. The second is a werewolf: Archer’s grandfather was Lycaon, the ancestor of all werewolves, and Archer carries this curse in his bloodline.

Divinity (B): The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defence" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. One of the many, many children of the god Zeus, Archer possesses a level which can be said to be standard for a demigod.

Protection of the Stars (A+): The ability to raise parameters under certain starlight. Archer is blessed by the constellation of Ursa Major, representing his mother, and Ursa Minor which represents himself. Whenever these constellations shine in the sky, all of Archer’s stats are raised by one rank. If only one is in the sky, his STR, END and AGI are raised. As these two constellations rarely, if ever dip below the horizon, it is a very practical skill.

Noble Phantasms

Polaris – Light of the North (Support, E) – A support magic that calls on the light of the Northern Star, Polaris to guide oneself in the darkness. Upon incanting this Noble Phantasm’s name, a small ball of soft starlight materializes and will guide Arcas to where he wants to go. It has no practical combat purpose, but is a very useful ability for scouting.

Septentrion – A Prayer to my Mother, The Seven Shooting Stars (Anti Army, A): The true power of the bear of the stars, Callisto which she has bestowed on her son to fight with. Light rains down in seven waves from the bright asterism in the Ursa Major constellation, gouging the earth with an incredible amount of heat and energy. Each strike is called out using the name of the star (Dubhe, Merak etc), calling a destructive meteor shower that emanates from that star. Each star can only be called on once a night, so each strike must be made with care. Arcas can also call on a strike from the hidden eighth star, Alcor, which is a silent bolt of energy with Anti-Unit properties, more subtle but not less deadly than the other seven strikes.

Lore
    Archer is Arcas, the demigod king who gave his name to the land of Arcadia. The son of Zeus and the nymph Callisto, a princess and a follower of Artemis, he and his mother were turned into bears by the goddess as punishment for Callisto breaking her vow of chastity, though Arcas was eventually returned to human form by his father. After the death of his cursed grandfather, Arcas became the king of Arcadia, and was renowned for teaching the art of weaving to mortals, as well as for his skill at hunting.

A ‘wild child’ Servant, despite his kingliness he prefers wandering out in mountains and forests in darkness, with only the light of the stars to guide him. He loves astronomy, as he feels it’s a way for him to connect with his absent mother, and will talk about his hobby to no end if given the opportunity. As she did not ascend to the Throne of Heroes, he wishes to reunite with his mother, and to have her human form returned to her.
    Last edited by asterism42; November 21st, 2015 at 11:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Why can't I stop doing these? I have work to do...
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Blog Entries
    Not a bad Arcas sheet. Mine included a starlight railgun attack, but yours having Meteor/Comet attached is rather sweet. As is NP starlight compass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

I really like it: Lore is cool and the Skills and NPs tell his story well too.

Class: Archer

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: D
    LCK: D

Class Skills

Independent Action (C): Capable of surviving 24 hours without a Master.

Magic Resistance (C): Cancels spells two verses or shorter. Archer hails from the Age of the
    Gods and his status as a divine hero combines to give him a respectable rank in this skill.

Personal Skills

Affections of the Gods (A): Affection from Archer's lover, Apollo. STR, END and AGI are ranked up.
    In addition, occasionally Archer will appear to glow with radiant light, a sign of how his beauty
    complemented Apollo's and how the god of the sun still yearns for him, granting a rank-up to LCK.

Rosy Cheeked Adonis (B): Archer was said to be an incredibly beautiful youth, and won the affection and
    admiration of at least two gods. His beauty is on par with other striking men, such as Adonis and Narcissus.
    Those who do not have Magic Resistance will be fascinated with his appearance, regardless of gender.

Projectiles (Discus) (B+): Archer's main combat style is hurling a discus at his opponent. He is
    quite skilled with them, having been trained in their use by Apollo and can throw them with enough
    force to shatter skulls and kill with a well placed strike. Archer's discs are about 8 inches in
    diameter and weigh 2 kilograms each, so they carry considerable force behind them.

Noble Phantasms

Zephyr~West Wind of Spring (C+, Anti-Unit)

An amulet given to Archer from his suitor, Zephyrus, the god of the west wind. Named after the god
    himself, it gives Archer command of the wind, able to unleash blasts of air and finely manipulate the
    flight of his discus. The force of the winds is increased if they are blown eastward (i.e. from the west.)

Hyacinthia~Apollo Hayakinthios (B, Anti-Unit)

A final blessing from Apollo as Archer died in his arms. In his grief, he turned Archer's spilled blood
    into flowers and did not allow Hades to claim his soul. This blessing is present in Archer's blood; as a
    passive effect, it grants Archer rank C Divinity. When Archer's blood touches the ground, beautiful and
    fragrant flowers sprout from the ground. The smell of the flowers is intoxicating and can easily be spread
    in a wide radius when carried by the wind Archer manipulates. In addition, the flowers roots and bulbs are
    poisonous and burn the skin when touched, so they must be removed with care. The true power of the flowers
    is shown when a large amount of Archer's blood soaks the ground, usually when he is near death. The flowers
    spring up as usual in great density and entomb Archer in the ground. Surrounded by flowers underground, they
    are reabsorbed back into his body and he rises up again, completely healed. This represents the festival
    held in Archer's honor in Sparta, mourning his death and then celebrating his rebirth as Apollo rose him up.
    Since even the proud warrior Spartans would halt their campaigns to celebrate this festival, Archer's rebirth
    cannot be interrupted. Therefore, Archer cannot be killed by spilling his blood, for it will be his enemy's undoing.
    Each time he is resurrected, his parameters and his effective Divinity are ranked-up, making him stronger each time.

Background
    Hyacinth was a beautiful youth and lover of the god Apollo, though he was also admired by West Wind, Zephyr. Apollo
    and Hyacinth took turns throwing the discus. Hyacinth ran to catch it to impress Apollo, was struck by the discus as
    it fell to the ground, and died. A twist of fate made the wind god Zephyrus responsible for the death of Hyacinth;
    his beauty caused a feud between Zephyrus and Apollo. Jealous that Hyacinth preferred the radiant archery god Apollo,
    Zephyrus blew Apollo's discus off course, so as to injure and kill Hyacinth. When he died, Apollo did not allow Hades
    to claim the youth; rather, he made a flower, the hyacinth, from his spilled blood. Hyacinth was the tutelary deity of
    one of the principal Spartan festivals, the Hyacinthia, held every summer. The festival lasted three days, one day of
    mourning for the death of the divine hero Hyacinth, and the last two celebrating his rebirth as Apollo Hayakinthios.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; November 24th, 2015 at 09:14 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    You always have the best pictures.

I'll take what I can get
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

Blog Entries
    It's good. I'm always interested in Archers that arch with something apart from bows.

Finally brought up the energy to make and post this.

Never tried this before, never tried forums, never tried posting servants on anything. So might as well cross off everything in a single move and screw up on it all.

Also, hi.

Ali ibn Abi Talib
    Commander Of The Faithful

Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: Saber, Berserker.
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters
    Strength | D
    Endurance | D
    Agility | C
    Magic | B+
    Luck | C
    Noble Phantasm | A+

Class Skills

Territory Creation is the skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.

• B+ : Creation of a "Workshop" becomes possible. Whilst located in a place of Islamic Faith, Territory Creation gains a plus modifier.

Personal Skills

Clairvoyance connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. At higher ranks, it is possible that the bearers of this skill have acquired such abilities as precognition ("future vision") and other forms of perception beyond standard eyesight

• C- : Capable of keeping track of fast-moving object within a range of four kilometers. Caster gained this from when the Prophet Muhammad spat into his eye to heal an infected war injury. It was immediately healed and cleaned of infection.

Expert of Many Specializations is access to and use of many expert skills.

• A+ : Theology, exegesis, calligraphy, mysticism, philosophy, law, numerology, rhetoric and another 32 skills can be used at Rank B or above. Caster was not only a excellent warrior of Islamic lore, but a teacher of the principals of god, science and many other skills.

Deniance of One's Deities is the absolute embracement as one's god(s) is supreme above all others. Other deities are seen as false before the eyes of this Servant. This is not a divine protection granted, but a hatred so powerful it gains physical form.

• A : Tawhid is the "oneness of god", defining Allah as mightier than all others. The most fundamental belief in Islam, an unwavering belief in the concept that " Allah is greater ". With Divine Spirits, Phantasmal Beasts and mainly Servants of a non-Islamic faith and of a specific religion, attacks against Caster will receive a rank down, while attacks from Caster will gain a rank up. Caster also gains a plus modifier to his mana when used.

Eye of the Mind (True) is heightened instinct refined through experience.

• - : Skill is lost under the Caster container.

Bravery is the ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination.

• - : Skill is lost under the Caster container.

Noble Phantasm

Ghurar al-Hikam wa Durar al-Kalim
    The Exalted Aphorisms And Pearls of Speech

Type: Anti-Unit

The most comprehensive work and collection of 11,000 short sayings said by Caster. A book sorted alphabetically and divided into ninety sections, these short sayings have been collected from many scholars various books. The words are those of wisdom and advice, able to benefit anyone in their daily life. There is a manner of whether the work is truly authentic, but has still manifested as a Noble Phantasm

As it is a book of short sayings, the Ghurar al-Hikam functions as a tome of spells, appearing as a red book bound in gold leaf with brilliant arabic lettering. When read, Caster is able to summon and fire white bolts of tapering energy, each having the concussive power of a C-rank attack. The bolts, while easily deflected or dodged, can be quickly brought forth and launched, due to Caster only needing to read out-loud a single saying in the Ghurar al-Hikam.
    Because the collective work is a gathering of short sayings to aid in one's life and guide them, Caster is able to increase the the rank of Strength, Agility or Endurance for a single ally. The effect consumes a low amount of the Servant that was buffed, possibly leading to problems if inflicted with low mana reservoir.

Nahj al-Balagha
    The Peak of Eloquence

Type: Anti-Unit

The Nahj al-Balagha is the most famous book of sermons, letters, denouncements and narrations attributed to Caster. It is a masterpiece of Shi-a Islam, third only to the Quran and Prophetic narrations. Comprising of such things as metaphysics, theology, fiqh, tafsir, hadith, prophetology, imamate, ethics, social philosophy, history, politics, administration, civics, science, rhetoric, poetry, and literature. It is a reflection of the spirit of Islam, a guide to serve to those who read it.

As one of the most comprehensive works of literature, and the massive range of topics in it, ( easily containing about 241 sermons, 79 letters, and 489 utterances ) Caster is able to gradually draw upon other works of literature within the area. Gaining knowledge from these books, novels or scripts, Caster can effectively use this due to Expert of Many Specializations, unable to be overwhelmed by the amount of information. On more specific subjects, he must use prana to actively search for it.

Perhaps the most noticeable is the denouncements, praise and other such things uttered by Caster. Speaking the true name of the Nahj al-Balagha, a target shall be judged. Starting a long speech of the denouncement of the enemy, it shall grow for every Islamic sin they have committed. The book shall glow in holy light and the pages shall flutter, for Caster has spoken these words many times. It is a pure rejection of their very being as Caster does this process, immediately breaking the target's will. The very philosophy and life of the target shall crumble before Caster's speech, only those of unshakable will or fortified minds shall receive a small chance of defending against this.

If enough sins and atrocities have been committed by the target, Caster shall entirely enforce the concept of " denouncement " and " rejection " unto them. It is the denial of them existing, and the World itself shall acknowledge this denial of the enemy. The target shall instantly incinerated in accordance with the World. Only a luck or willpower check before they are immediately killed by this effect.

Girdle of Gabriel
    An Angel's Staying Hand

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

The conceptualization of when the angel Gabriel stayed Caster's hand when swinging the mighty sword Zulfiqar, preventing him from cracking the very earth with his strength.

As a Noble Phantasm, this produces the effect of " weakening " upon Caster. Girdle of Gabriel is manifested in all servant containers with the exemption of Saber, as it is the " strongest class fit for only the strongest warrior. "

It will actively prevent the usage of Zulfiqar being summoned with him, modifying his parameters and skills to fit the class container. As a Caster, it will suffer a rank down on all his physical parameters, but gaining a rank up in luck and mana. Eye of the Mind ( True ) and Bravery is also lost in exchange for a rank up and plus modifier to Territory Creation, normally being a simple C.

While normally having no other effects than what is described, Caster is able to influence the power of Gabriel, having enough skill in the class to do so, unable to achieve this in other classes. Forcing the very power that constrains him, Caster is able to create a Bounded Field that manifests that power of " weakening their power ".

Within the Bounded Field, Caster is able to select a single Noble Phantasm of his enemy. From the edges of the field white chains of prue mana shall wrap around the Servant or Noble Phantasm. It is extremely useful, but does not employ methods such as shuffling fate or creating cause and effect, Caster needing knowledge of the Noble Phantasm. The enemy Servant can also escape the Bounded Field and escaping the influence of Girdle of Gabriel, forcing Caster to expand the size of it as the cost of more mana, leading him to use it at small sizes unless the need arises to truly do so. Noble Phantasms of B rank or higher may resist the influence, allowing partial usage of it.

Formatting could probably be much better. And well, everything else.

A myriad of things could be worked on. Criticize it all you need ( or want ), it'll help me get used to this place.

Last edited by Iron Minister; November 21st, 2015 at 11:38 PM.

Welcome to Beast's Lair!

Formatting aside, the sheet is quite good. The NPs are very interesting and fit very well, even though Caster wouldn't be the first thing I'd think Ali would be.

Also, Casters have Item Construction as a class skill as well as Territory Creation.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I don't think that something like EOTM and Bravery could be lost outside of the berserker class.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asunder View Post
    I don't think that something like EOTM and Bravery could be lost outside of the berserker class.
    sure they can, just have some np that says "seals all skills, gives blah blah blah"
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

マリーの味方
    i know requests are not really common, but can someone make a count of monte cristo servant? assuming they've read the novel. i want to see someone else's take on it