Page 688 of 782 FirstFirst ... 188588638678683686687688689690693698738 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,760 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    So one question for a skill such as golden rule which with a minus gives a rank down to luck. If it has two minuses would it be two rank downs to luck or are we just saying more than one minus is impossible. And for more than one minus in a regular parameter (such as Strength) would that just mean that its even more unstable? I'm really confused now on the whole minus ordeal I feel like someone just shattered my world
    Last edited by ZSB1999; March 30th, 2016 at 01:42 AM.

Blog Entries
    You wouldn't have more than one minus.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Berserker:

True Name: Charles Darwin 'King of Evolution'

Alignment: True Neutral

Alternate Class
    : Caster

Summoning Catalyst: original manuscript of 'On The Origin Of Species'

Strength- E~EX
    Agility- E~EX
    Endurance- E~EX
    Mana- C
    Luck- C
    NP- EX

Appearance:

Personality: Reserved and tranquil. Nothing but a peaceful, unassuming old man who enjoys observing animals and nature. Though having studied the "scarlet-dyed claws and fangs of nature" he himself could not be more distant from such things. There is only one thing known to make Berserker truly angry and that is how his theory has become distorted in the popular mindset. He does not care for the villifications he himself has underwent, but as a man of science his heart cannot bear to see the theory he crafted be twisted beyond recognition by the willfully ignorant. If one brings up such topics around him, first he will try to clear up their misconceptions are politely as possible. But if that fails, he will explode with a fury befitting of a Berserker Class Heroic Spirit.

Dislikes: Creationism, ignorance, boat rides (he's easily seasick)
    Talents: Biology, great discovery taken through small steps
    Natural Enemy: Adam

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement (E~EX)- Normally sacrifices reason in exchange for raw power. In the case of Berserker, his rank starts off extremely low as he was never known for 'going mad' in life. But it rises progressively as his mind is fractured through the effects of his Noble Phantasm- Natural Selection.

Personal Skills:

Animal Dialogue (E)- Ability to communicate with animals that do not speak a 'language of words'. As a devoted naturalist in life, Darwin naturally found himself attuned to the habits and 'language' of the animals he observed. He can not truly 'speak' their language, but he can 'understand' it to a limited degree.

Innovation: Darwinism (A+)- A unique Skill granted to those heroes who brought about a conceptual revolution in life. In the case of Berserker, the 'revolution' in question was his discovery of the Theory of Evolution, thought to greatly challenge Man's place in the Cosmos as well as conventional religion. Any abilities drawing power from Creation Myths (such as Genesis, Enuma Elish, etc) will find their effectiveness on Berserker reduced by half.
    'Yes, this does mean he might be able to tank Enuma Elish.'

Noble Phantasm:

Natural Selection- Nature Red In Tooth And Claw (EX, Anti-Self): Crystallization of Berserker's discovering the Theory of Evolution. Though in truth he was not the only one to whom the idea had struck, it was he that became its most famous promoter.

It seems the man himself and his most famous theory have been confused, almost like a parody of some kind. Evolution, which is embodied in all the natural world, is now localized into his own body as a Heroic Spirit. That body, which bears the concept of "limitless evolution" is Berserker's sole Noble Phantasm.

He starts out with E in every physical parameter and no special abilities, but his body will progressively 'evolve' in reaction to external threats. With each threat he faces, he will promptly 'evolve' a countermeasure to it. If a great boulder is thrown on top of him he will aquire A+ strength to lift him, if he's set on fire he'll gain a fire-proof outer layer of skin, if he's thrown off a cliff he'll sprout wings, if about to drown he'll grow gills and so on.

The true nature of this Noble Phantasm is that his body is made into a microcosm of the natural world as a whole, a Reality Marble simulating the course of millions of years of evolution at a hyper-advanced pace. Thusly, his body only grows more fractured as he 'evolves', becoming a twisted amalgamation of countless animals. Scales, wings, claws, fangs, arms, legs, of all different creatures all begin sprouting from his body without reason. From an extremely weak Servant that poses next to no danger in the War, he can eventually become an unmatched monster that even the three Knight class Heroes in unison would have trouble putting down.

His mind is increasingly fractured as well, torn between the conflicting survival instincts roaring inside him. These overwhelm his reason, and the only part of his mind remaining is 'survive, above all else.' In gameplay terms, his rank in Mad Enhancement (originally at E-) will rise progressively as he continues 'evolving'.

As it is Berserker's body itself, this Noble Phantasm is constantly active and cannot be turned off regardless of his wishes. Berserker himself greatly dislikes this Noble Phantasm, considering it a symbol of how his theory has been distorted beyond recognition in the popular mentality.

Blog Entries
    Update: Switched his Natural Enemy from the extremely silly choice of Ken Ham (infamous promoter of Creation 'science') to the marginally less silly Adam. 'Hero of creation' versus 'hero of evolution'. Also works better since I actually have an Adam amongst the sheets I've completed.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, because I can never resist the allure of a good pun...

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    You wouldn't have more than one minus.
    Don't be so negative.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Interesting. I've never seen a Darwin sheet before and it's ironic he's been summoned as a Caster considering his contribution to science. I like your variation of 'Innovation' and your Natural Selection Noble Phantasm as they're suitable for him and the constant adaptation is rather intuitive. Personally I'd reduce his Mana stat to E as he's a modern scientist but that's the only criticism I can offer.

(Whats this? Not a Genderbend? I'm astonished.)

---Edit---

For anyone who may or may not be having difficulty coming up with ideas for heroic spirits and servants try here
    http://www.badassoftheweek.com/
    Go through the historical and mythological sections of this site and you'll find a bunch of worthy characters
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; March 30th, 2016 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Helping

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Interesting. I've never seen a Darwin sheet before and it's ironic he's been summoned as a Caster considering his contribution to science.
    He's not, though. He's summoned as Berserker, with Caster as an alternate Class that he could have been summoned into. As Caster his Natural Selection NP would more then likely crystallize as "summoning familiars (preferably finches or tortoises) that adapt to the enemy's attacks over time" or something of that sort, rather then the Berserker version of "Turn into a giant monster through POWER OF EVOLUTION!!"

The somewhat high (for a modern Servant) Mana stat is because of how he's eligible for the Caster Class, though.

For the faceclaim, I literally looked up "Crazy beard guy anime" in Google Image and went for the first thing that caught my eye (some guy from Shiki, I think).

Badass Of The Week link sounds like it could be helpful. I remember using it as a source for details on my Judah Maccabee sheet a while ago.

BTW Hermes, whaddya' think of my Nameless Crusader sheet on the previous page? I'd been hoping to hear your commentary on that one.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ah, must have missed that one. I'm in the uk, so a lot of the activity on here tends to go on while i'm asleep for the most part.

I like the idea of the amalgamation of all the crusaders combined into one (that was actually my idea for what Saber of Strange Fake was before it was all but announced it was Richard I.)

The skills are most suitable and I did like Nameless Hero. Its like a better version of Uncrowned Martial Arts. Gladius Godfreius is a continually growing stat boosting sword so its nice to see you didn't go for just the laser sword (which I sorta did with Cao Cao) and you made it separate to the blade itself buy Sanctis Peregrinatio weakens after use, so its more than balanced. Honestly, i'm not sure Jerusalem is necessary as a third noble phantasm, but it was a nice touch. Probably Avalon-esque in that it was used at the end of a story.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    And before she gets sniped, here is the most Audatious Saber ever.

Servant: Saber
    True Name: Julie d'Aubigny 'La Maupin'
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: France

Strength- C
    Endurance- C
    Agility- A
    Mana- D
    Luck- A
    NP- C

Height/Weight: 173cm/52kg
    Dislikes: Predictability, Consistency
    Talent: Singing, Acting
    Natural Enemy: Boredom

Class Skills:
    • Magic Resistance (C) - Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Julie is a modern servant who encountered no magic in life, as such had Magic Resistance unbecoming of the Saber class.
    • Riding (B) - Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts. As a former noblewoman, she would have been taught how to mount and ride a variety of things.

Personal Skills:
    • Alluring Nightingale (B+) - A mesmerising-kind of Skill possessed by those with a beautiful and a alluring voice that charms people; it is also a declaration of exercise of power by the royalty. Although infamous for her duelling skill and sexual escapades, she was best known as an utterly flawless singer.
    • Bardic Inspiration (C) - Through stirring words or music together she can inspire others and grant them temporary bonuses. The power of these bonuses is directly linked to one's ability to perform. At this rank, one can inspire a large audience big enough to fill the Paris Opera House.
    • Eye of the Mind (True) (B) - Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.
    • Duellist (A) - Measures ones talents in fencing and marksmanship. Provides bonuses when fighting at close range with either a rapier or firearm. Julie was a masterful duellist and undefeated in life.

Noble Phantasm

Le Maupin de l'Opéra Mask of an Actress (Anti-Unit)(Self) (C) - Julie d'Aubigny was most famous for her singing and acting ability. She also possessed a photographic memory that allowed her to remember entire scripts after a single reading. This Noble Phantasm manifests under these abilities.
    By analysis and observing another individual, she can impersonate them perfectly; sharing the same appearance, voice, mannerisms and for a while, even physical parameters for a short time if needs be. However, she cannot replicate skills or Noble Phantasms.

Lore

"Live fast, die young, leave a beautiful corpse."
    No one suited these words like Julie d’Aubigny. A master duelist, opera singer, and bisexual celebrity of 17th century France.

Julie's father was in charge of training Louis XIV’s pages, he would train during the day, and visit gambling dens, bars, and brothels in the evenings. As her father was less-than-present in her life, she took up swordplay as a child. Her father in an unusually wide bout of wisdom realised he could never stop her, so he taught her everything he knew to ward of any potential suitors.

Starting her streak of independence, she began sleeping with her father's boss but this foolish man became frustrated with her uncontrollable nature and arranged for her to marry a mild-mannered clerk so she may have a leash set upon her. She responded in the only way she could, by shacking up with a wandering master swordsman and beginning her travels through France. She sung in various taverns across the land to earn a living.

She was already so skilled with the sword at this point in her life that she quickly surpassed her lover, dumped him and declared herself "tired of men" and started sleeping with as many women as she could. She visited a local merchant’s daughter most frequently and began an entirely physical relationship. The merchant was desperate to separate the two, so he sent his daughter to a convent. Julie simply joined the convent herself, and slept with her paramour in the house of God. Soon after, an elderly nun died, and d'Aubigny did as expected, by setting the whole convent on fire. After three months, she got bored and dumped her girlfriend back at her parents’ house and vanished.

Julie was sentenced to death for this act of chaos so she approached her dad’s boss and first lover, and through his influence, convinced Louis XIV to revoke her sentence. Louis did so, and she joined the world renowned French opera, a far cry from a penniless untrained street performer. This suited her love for the theatrics as she got to play roles such as Medea and Dido which she adored. Her photographic memory allowed her to memorise scripts after a single reading.

In equal parts a lover and a fighter, she slept with or fought most members of the opera at some point. She often duelled men over their lovers and seduced many chambermaids over the years.

Once when she was being harassed by a group of drunk men, so she challenged them and made sure they were all left with multiple stab wounds. The next day she felt bad about stabbing one of them as he seemed rather nice, handsome and just happened to be friendly with an unsavoury group of characters, so she went to his room to see how he was doing, naturally she seduced him and spent three weeks of passion with him. Although it is rather easy to seduce men, but not after stabbing them multiple times. Though their relationship barely lasted a month, the two remained lifelong friends.

Later in life she attended a royal ball dressed as a man. She spent most of the evening courting the most beautiful woman she could find, which naturally aggravated the men trying and failing to seduce the woman. When Julie made-out the young lady in the most public place possible, the men challenged her to a duel. She dragged them all out of the palace and "accidently" killed them . This would have earned her the death sentence but the drama entertained Louis XIV so much he pardoned her. Again. However she did not get off scot free and there was a lot of heat on her, so she moved to Brussels where she had a torrid affair with a German prince.
    She returned to the Paris Opera as its star and died five or so years later of unknown causes.

She lived entirely in the moment, doing what would make her happy; she had an allergy to boredom and as soon as something became tedious, she would drop it and move on. Despite her audacious nature, she is very intelligent. She loves to sing, act and fight.

Being summoned into the Grail War, her wish is to "Have a good time." She would likely not take the war serious at first, seeing it as an opportunity to fight and bed the best in history. She adored the play 'Medea' and if she were to meet the titular witch, she would get highly excitable and ask for her autograph. Then immediately try to sleep her.

----------------------

When I first came across her, I thought she seemed like a far more sexual Nero who could actually sing. Turns out I was right for the most part.
    Anyways, feedback would be great, this is my first low-tier saber.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; April 23rd, 2016 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Image embeding

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird Of Hermes
    True Name: Julie d'Aubigny 'La Maupin'
    Well, her personality is absolutely hilarious for one thing. I'm sure loads of shenanigans would accompany any War featuring her (and Fanservice, can't forget that). Certainly a far cry from the usual knightly, honorable characters associated with the Saber class. Also, I love the part in her lore where she thinks "Hey, maybe that guy wasn't so bad..." after having stabbed him multiple times. And then went on to have a freaking relationship with the very same guy (who's clearly not one to hold grudges).

Though a Saber, her stats are more Assassin-like all around, and even her NP is more optimal for the tactics of that Class. Speaking of which, said NP is nice. Reminds me a bit of Imperial Privilege in a way (since you compared her to Nero), though it can't copy Skills. Given Julie's personality, that shape-stealing aspect is sure to be exploited for some rather less then decent ends...

Rank C Mana seems a bit high for a pretty modern Heroic Spirit without any associations to the supernatural. Keep in mind, Arturia had rank C Mana under Shirou with a freaking Dragon Reactor powering her.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Archer
    Lakshmana, the Prince of Ayodhya

Appearance

Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of birth: Ayodhya
    STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MAG: A
    LUCK: A
    NP: A++

Class Skills

Independent Action (C-):
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the prana supply from the Master. At the higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's prana supply, the Master can concentrate their own prana on large spells, and the Servant will be fine even in the case they cannot supply prana due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them by utilizing Command Spells. It is possible for Archer to theoretically stay in the world for one day without a Master, however his loyalty and devotion weaken the effects of this skill.

Magic Resistance (A):
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. This rank is capable of cancelling spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".

Personal Skills

Divinity (B-): The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. Archer is the avatar of Shesha, the king of all nagas, a Divine Beast rather than a god outright.

Eye of the Mind (False) (A):
    A natural talent to avoid danger on the basis of an innate 6th sense, intuition, or prescience, where accuracy of instinct has been augmented by experience -- somewhat overcoming the problem of visual obstructions that appear in the course of combat. This rank allows for calm analysis of battle conditions, by which competent grasp of the status of the self and the opponent are obtainable even in the midst of danger; and utilization of such to deduce the appropriate course of action that permits escape from a lethal predicament. In addition, this rank grants an effect of offering resistance against penalties caused by visual obstructions.

Clairvoyance (B): Connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. At higher ranks, it is possible that the bearers of this skill have acquired such abilities as precognition ("future vision") and other forms of perception beyond standard eyesight (X-ray vision and so forth). By combining this with the Eye of the Mind skill, limited future sight is possible.

Astra Avoidance (A+):
    A (limited) variant of the Protection from Arrows skill. Rather than allowing for the ability to dodge arrows by tracking their movement and acting accordingly, it is a skill that works with Luck: arrows will naturally avoid the Servant without them having to act on it. The luckier the Servant is, the more shots will miss.

Devotion (A+):
    A skill that is possessed by those who have bound themselves to fight for the sake of another, above all else. When acting on the behalf of one the possessor owes loyalty to, parameters are raised; when acting treacherously or against interests, parameters are lowered, with the degree of penalty tying into the degree of deviation.

Noble Phantasms

Brahmastra – Brahma, Pierce Through All! (Anti-Unit, A+):
    The Brahmastra, possessed by a vast number of heroes in Indian legends, it is the weapon Lakshmana used to slay one of the sons of Ravana. As he possessed armour that only the Brahmastra could destroy, Lakshmana’s version of this ability lets him fire a massive arrow that destroys all defences. Before this shot, shields and armour are treated as though they didn’t exist.

Indraastra – Indra, Rain Down Your Wrath! (Anti-Army, A++): The ability that Lakshmana used in his greatest feat: the slaying of Indrajit. Upon invocation the skies cloud over, and a torrential hail of arrows rains down from the sky with incredible force. As this is the weapon of Indra, the storm god, the arrows are charged with lightning, only increasing their power.

Garudastra – Garuda, Protect Me! (Anti-Self/Shield, A):
    The mighty wings of the great bird Garuda, which Rama and Lakshmana used to shield themselves from Indrajit’s relentless attacks. It takes the form of a whirling shield of wind that drives away attacks and projectiles. The violence of the windstorm means it can also be used as an offensive weapon in a pinch, though it has a short range and isn’t particularly powerful. Its true power is revealed against serpents, or those with a snake attribute, against these attacks a counterattack formed of a powerful blast of wind and heat will be produced.

Lore
    Archer is Lakshmana, the younger brother of the great hero Rama, who fought by his brother’s side in the war in Lanka. Endlessly loyal to his brother, willingly following him into exile, abandoning his wife in the process, he even lost his life for his brother’s sake.

A calm, analytical man on the surface, he in actuality a man of deep and powerful emotion, possessing a deep, almost obsessive, love towards Rama, though he is capable of shutting everything else to act on his orders. He is blunt and unfriendly to everyone other than Rama, even his beloved brother’s wife, though he will act on his Master’s orders faithfully. His deepest wish is only to be reunited with Rama, so that he may serve his brother once more.

- - - Updated - - -

Hindu Servant OP

Since his brother's a thing now, I figured it'd be nice to do him.
    Last edited by asterism42; March 30th, 2016 at 08:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    >Charles Darwin tanking Enuma Elish
    Dank meme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    >Charles Darwin tanking Enuma Elish
    Dank meme.
    Well, I already wanked Darwin to at least Spartacus levels so why not go whole-hog right? Plus with the more ridiculous GO Servants coming in (lion-headed superhero Edison being of particular note) it gets more and more hard to say what's really 'wanked' or 'too silly to be canon' anymore.

And it's not he'd be able to shrug off Enuma Elish at max output. Innovation: Darwinism only reduces by half any Creation myth associated attacks, so if Gil really wanted to he could dial it up high enough that even halved it would still crush Darwin like a bug. I added that part in as more of a joke then anything, really.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post

Hindu Servant OP
    This is the truest statement I've ever heard. Honestly every single one of them has either a weapon that can destroy the entire world or something as powerful. Because every Hindu Hero is basically Top tier, approaching Gilgamesh levels of OP it makes me terrified to make servant sheets for any of them. Some of them even have multiple anti-world/country weapons in their arsenal.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Well, her personality is absolutely hilarious for one thing. I'm sure loads of shenanigans would accompany any War featuring her (and Fanservice, can't forget that). Certainly a far cry from the usual knightly, honorable characters associated with the Saber class. Also, I love the part in her lore where she thinks "Hey, maybe that guy wasn't so bad..." after having stabbed him multiple times. And then went on to have a freaking relationship with the very same guy (who's clearly not one to hold grudges).

Though a Saber, her stats are more Assassin-like all around, and even her NP is more optimal for the tactics of that Class. Speaking of which, said NP is nice. Reminds me a bit of Imperial Privilege in a way (since you compared her to Nero), though it can't copy Skills. Given Julie's personality, that shape-stealing aspect is sure to be exploited for some rather less then decent ends...

Rank C Mana seems a bit high for a pretty modern Heroic Spirit without any associations to the supernatural. Keep in mind, Arturia had rank C Mana under Shirou with a freaking Dragon Reactor powering her.
    Thanks for the feedback. I boosted Strength and Endurance and reduced Mana.

Yes she may seem more suited for the assassin class but her personality is not by any means whatsoever, hence the saber class

Blog Entries
    The number of shits the Grail gives about whether a Heroic Spirit's personality 'suits' the class/container it's put them in is so low it's about to form a black hole.

It only cares abut a) their abilities, b) whether that class/container is available and c) what their legend is.

If the grail decides "Yeah, she's suited for Assassin" and the Assassin class is available, that's where it'll put her.

Except, you know, the Hassans override that and she'd probably be moved to the second most suitable class for her abilities.

And don't get me started on what the Moon Cell thinks about Servant personalities conflicting with their class/container. (Hint: take a look at Tamamo and tell me whether her personality is suited for her class, eh?)
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Okay, ignoring everything else, what exactly does personality have to do with class? Tamamo shoots fire and makes magic poison and stuff, so she's a Caster. Why is more than that needed?

Blog Entries
    What about that time tamamo was a cat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Main reason I made Julie a saber I because she never did anything even remotely stealthy in life. Her noble phantasm just comes from her acting ability and although she may seem more appropriate for the assassin class for it, she isn't. She was known for being a duellist, fighting out in the open and making as big a scene as possible.

Blog Entries
    Fair enough, I wasn't saying she wasn't suited for the Saber class. I was just making a point.

As for the Tamamo thing... I'm not sure what you're saying?

Well, actually, I do. It's more like I don't know why you said it.

Personality has nothing to do with class. Her abilities (even if she doesn't want to use them) make her suited for Caster. I never claimed they didn't.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    And don't get me started on what the Moon Cell thinks about Servant personalities conflicting with their class/container. (Hint: take a look at Tamamo and tell me whether her personality is suited for her class, eh?)
    Okay, then what exactly is this supposed to mean? Because if you didn't mean she lacked a Caster like personality and that this is terrible then I'm lost.