Page 393 of 680 FirstFirst ... 293343383388391392393394395398403443493 ... LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,860 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

祖 Ancestor
    Yeah but like, if there's an item that has the potential to shut down your entire arsenal, you kind of don't want to leave it lying around regardless.

The stronger you are, the more you job in Nasuverse

At least Gil job to other people, Scathach seemingly always job to the same dude everytime

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    She also jobs to Karl in Link
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Shit-Posting Threat has been updated, Enforcement mode is DestroyDecomposer BK201's Avatar
    Gil is jobbing as usual and herc, while summoned in another form, is being a mid boss as usual.

Glad to see things haven't changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    Yeah but like, if there's an item that has the potential to shut down your entire arsenal, you kind of don't want to leave it lying around regardless.
    Well I think the implication here is that Isthar can do that using the key, not just any random person.

Gourmand: A
    A skill that denotes an acute palate, a wide variety of knowledge as well as an equivalent number of techniques corresponding to junk food all the way to royal banquet food. Techniques for hunting and fishing for ingredients are also included.
    Sooo Dumas will hunt Gugalanna Toriko-Style?

The funniest thing is that both of these supposedly top tier Servants have Clairvoyance

What kind of loser would need a Noble Phantasm/Skill that literally tell them what would happen right ? Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    The funniest thing is that both of these supposedly top tier Servants have Clairvoyance

What kind of loser would need a Noble Phantasm/Skill that literally tell them what would happen right ? Haha
    So far the only Archers that properly abused their Clairvoyance were Arash to know about Ozymandias' immortality and Chiron through Apocrypha to dodge Achilles, manhandle Achilles, kick Achilles, punch Achilles, defeat Achilles whenever he tried to do mental practice against Chiron and snipe Achilles' horse.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord C View Post
    So far the only Archers that properly abused their Clairvoyance were Arash to know about Ozymandias' immortality and Chiron through Apocrypha to dodge Achilles, manhandle Achilles, kick Achilles, punch Achilles, defeat Achilles whenever he tried to do mental practice against Chiron and snipe Achilles' horse.
    Did you mean heel instead of horse? Also, didn't Chiron use both EoM (True) and Clairvoyance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Emiya used his to snipe Herc from halfway across the city, I believe. He only has the 'long range' version of the skill tho and that's because he's reinforcing his eyes IIRC.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Amazigh's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Did you mean heel instead of horse? Also, didn't Chiron use both EoM (True) and Clairvoyance?
    No, he used his Noble Phantasm to hit his Heel, his Clairvoyance to hit Pedasus, the Horse.

So apparently Hummaba is strong enough to inspire fear in Gil that not even being devoured for the Shadow can? I'm not familiar, what are Hummaba feats?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    being Babylonian. lusting after Gil's sisters and mother. being an idiot. begging for his life. having 7 tablets of authority.

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    So apparently Hummaba is strong enough to inspire fear in Gil that not even being devoured for the Shadow can? I'm not familiar, what are Hummaba feats?
    According to Enkidu's Bond CE, strongest thing in the world.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I approve that the thing feared by Gil is a rad af mecha.

Blog Entries
    I cant believe Gil is fucking dead
    sorry i'm late to the party not really following it

Quote Originally Posted by Kelp24 View Post
    being Babylonian. lusting after Gil's sisters and mother. being an idiot. begging for his life. having 7 tablets of authority.
    That means 7 Authorities? holy fuck.

Btw, someone has survived having their Saint Graph destroyed?

Narita you better revive Gil in the next volume otherwise...(ง'̀-'́)ง

Idk I wanted Gil to get beaten but having him dead at this stage of the story is not what I expected from this Fate at all, like we barely had any interaction between him and Enkidu and I am here with all of these expectations... Nasu, Narita wtf

However I do remember smthng about Narita complaining that Babylonia from FGO is somehow a spoiler for FSF, and now with Humbaba the cast is almost completed... Interestingly could be a parallel regarding Caster!Gil dying as well in Babylonia but coming back later 👀 or I’m just delusional.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I mean Gil still has an unrevealed NP in his profile, he will be still relevant somehow even if he really dead.

Blog Entries
    Humbaba isn't really in the Babylon chapter, tho? They get their ass handed to them offscreen by Ibaraki or smth