Page 445 of 680 FirstFirst ... 345395435440443444445446447450455495545 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,900 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

US Friend Code
    Where are we reading Flat spoilers?

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Going by the letter count on the True Name spot, the answer seems to be "Moby Dick, or Leviathan".
    Funny Trivia, there's a prehystoric whale called Leviathan

Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    major spoilers

“Sorry, Mister Jack...I’ve made a mistake.”
    He felt like as if he heard Jack’s shout, as if he was changing into something amazing, and the feeling of wanting to dash over to where the bullet came from.
    However, Flat understood, that he was most likely not going to make it.
    If it is to ask why...it’s because Flat could already see multiple snipers that were located in the building with his reinforced eyes.
    “...sorry, professor.”
    And, as he gave a lonely smile, he said his last words. “Everyone...I’m sorry-“

The sound of air being ripped apart happened for a second time just right in front of Ayaka’s eyes, then another red flower bloomed again, right 1cm above than the one just now.
    And it was where the head of the teen was located, the teen that was named Flat.
    “Hrhh...Ah...” Despite it was not her first time to witness one’s death, but to see a person who was just chatting away with her a few seconds ago, with his head gone just like that was very much new to her.
    “What’s wrong, Svin?”
    A fellow mage asked the teen who was besides him, who was tilting his head as he sniffed around for a few times, a bizarre, somewhat anxious feeling rose in his chest and he opened his mouth to speak.

“No, it’s just...felt like someone’s scent, has disappeared just now...”
    Ah, I shall promise you, Flat(Ore). I (Boku) will continue to live in this world on your behalf. Even if I have to destroy the species named humans

anyway im not well

Quote Originally Posted by jennajayfeather View Post
    anyway im not well
    continuation

Translation of the last awakening fragment of " Flat ":
    "What! What the hell is that!"
    "Hey! Shoot fast!"
    "Ah ... nothing ! "
    "Animal! Why, It will be like this ... "
    " Monster! "
    " Hurry up! Kill him! "
    " No ... why
    "" Magic ...? "
    " Don't, don't ... ah ah ah ah ah! "
    " Save ... Go ... Go! "
    " That's not a human ... ah ah ah!
    "The display screen went dark one by one, as if to reconcile with it, the screams of the sniper troops began to sound continuously. After a while, the troops monitoring the situation not far away also began to question. "Here is the jackal! Faldius! What the hell is that! I haven't heard you talk about it, like this ... Don't you say that Flat Escald is a magician?"
    "Please calm down Just a moment! The monster ...? It may be that the flatter's follower changed his posture. It won't be long before the magic disappears, please stick to it! "
    " No! It's true that the same spirit-like guy has transformed. But, it just disappeared as soon as you said! This thing is something else ... asshole, ah, that is neither a human nor a magician! What is it! It is not a vampire or a spirit What! It's a real……… ah ah la la la erga "
    sounds like something folded up, came over with wailing, and then the microphone was silent. Not only that, the surveillance systems set up by Fardius on the streets went down one after another— just a few tens of seconds later, all surveillance cameras in the city of Snowfield went on strike. Facing this situation, Faldius, the black tea cup in his hand slipped down, and he did not notice the sound of smashing, so he emphasized a sentence. "What the hell ... what happened ...?"
    Somewhere in Monaco.

"So ... Flat Escald ushered in his end."

Fang Gang just talked to Flat on the phone, some A man who is the master of the night feast-quietly lifted the cup towards someone who had disappeared from the world long ago.

"Blessings, my great neighbor, Mesala Escald's great achievement."
    "But ... the young man who has the future to make a bargaining chip is called 'the past'. I don't think it's a joyous thing. "

" Gee, gee, gee, gee, "the voice sounded. When I noticed that it was the sound that sounded with everything ending- ah, it started, "I" thought. "I" immediately understood that the source of the clucking sound. It was the sound of an empty magazine flying out of the sniper rifle terminated by Fraser Escalde, rolling down from the building to the ground. It kept tumbling and falling along the distance of dozens of meters, and finally came to the sound when it was next to the meat block that was once named Flat Escalde. Waiting for a long time in eternal time. With the fact of "existence" as the purpose, the "I" born from this finally ushered in the moment to realize its meaning. Ah, yes, you have to move, you have to move to the next stage. "I" already understand. What I have to do after this. The greatest and final purpose given by the Escalde family. The meaning of being born. That's it, Flat.

-Ah, ah.

--It has ended.

-It's sunset.

-It has been destroyed.

— Has arrived.

--Already done.

-Because from the very beginning, the "missing" thing is the last puzzle.
    Following the reason for his birth, "I" restarted himself. Is this a difficult road or is it a simple one?
    Speculation is meaningless.
    Anyway, there is no alternative but to complete it.
    Because apart from it, I have not been given any meaning.
    Continue to live, continue to exist.
    To be a real "human", as long as it can always exist on this planet.
    Ah, it's an appointment, Flat.
    "I" will stay with you forever in this world. Even if it is, from this planet- the species that will be defined as "human", the remaining destruction will

yes, it's a garbage translation and I have no idea how legit it s
    Last edited by CO9p5JMGv!p9; January 9th, 2020 at 03:35 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Pale Rider Profile
    Class: Rider
    Master: Kuruoka Tsubaki
    True Name: Pale Rider
    Sex: Concept does not exist
    Height and Weight: Changes depending on the spread of the contagion (Smallest is the same as a homunculus).
    Alignment: True Neutral

STR: E
    CON: A
    AGI: B
    MGI: A
    LCK: C
    NP: EX

Personal Skills:
    Contagion: A
    Skill to extend one's territory by infecting living creatures with the bacteria and viruses that make up one's body.
    The body and mind of the infected are under its control. The mind is drawn to the world created by its Noble Phantasm.
    At times, magical energy is also absorbed.

Innocent World: EX
    A skill that creates an image that strongly reflects the fear people have of death and plague.
    There is such an excessive number of images mixing at the time of summoning, it takes on a plain form. As its Noble Phantasm takes things into its "netherworld" its directionality also morphs.

Guidance of the Netherworld: EX
    A skill that gives several divine protections for allies and those drawn its territory which its Noble Phantasm has turned into a netherworld.
    As Pale Rider is not the king of a netherworld, this skill is rather different from a certain divinity's "Blessing of Kur."

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: C
    Riding: EX

Noble Phantasms
    Doomsday Come
    Come, to the realm of the dead, come

Type: Anti-World Noble Phantasm
    Range: -
    Maximum Targets: -
    A Noble Phantasm that uses the Master as a starting point to construct a pseudo-netherworld bounded field world which serves as a receptacle for those who "died" by his hand. Influenced by the Master's image, a stereotypical hell or heaven, or even a completely nihilistic, soul-crushing location can be created. In an emergency, even the target's body can be pulled into bounded field. It begins rather small-scaled, but as the land and various components are bound, the bounded field expands further than when Pale Rider was summoned.

Kagome Kagome
    Sword, Famine, Death, Beast

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 99
    Maximum Targets: 999
    A skill that exercises Pale Rider's power to manifest the many things that give people "death" in its bounded field. Under perfect circumstances, it would be possible to reproduce a mythological apocalypse as long as it has enough magical energy. However, Tsubaki does not have knowledge on Revelations or Ragnarök and does not wish for hell, so something on that level cannot be reached. The name of the Noble Phantasm changes with different Masters.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    continuation

yes, it's a garbage translation and I have no idea how legit it s
    Flat is Naruto?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I feel Doomsday Come was an attempt to bring Kingdom Come back around into English and didn't quite work out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

US Friend Code
    I need clarification. So basically

Spoiler:
    Flat gets killed but a suppressed second personality inside him then takes over? Is this what was meant by him being a Counter Force-level threat if he never met Waver?

Where are you guys reading the spoilers? And any word on what happens to Ayaka/Saber and Gilgamesh/Tine?

Quote Originally Posted by RCM9698 View Post
    Where are you guys reading the spoilers? And any word on what happens to Ayaka/Saber and Gilgamesh/Tine?
    ayaka & tine
    Richard gets fed an illusion by Prelati that shows him Irisviel and Artoria (so presumably the events of Zero). Afterwards he proclaims that Camelot's fall was the fault of the Round Table and that Camelot should not exist in the modern age.
    Richards sees the red ghost following Ayaka around and tries to Excaliblast it. No idea what happens.
    Flat meets Ayaka and is about to reveal her true nature when the stuff "translated" before happens.

Gilgamesh is still unconscious and being healed/kept alive by Tine and Enkidu. It's explained that Humbaba's stone blade contained some sort of other hyper-poison like the Hydra poison and the poisons somewhat counteracted each other for a while. Enkidu seems to be doing something across the city with his chains but it's unclear what.

it's all stuff from /fgog/ and baidu so take all of it with a fistful of salt until someone competent can TL it.

Thanks for the info!

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Spoiler:
    Looking at the spoilers posted so far, looks like the bad thing that's been foreboded to happen to Flat in order to uncover the mystery surrounding him is finally happening. I wonder if the growing gathering of awry entities and monsters is anything integral to what's been going on with the purpose of the Snowfield grail, or if it's just a clear sign everything's gone to shit, like a true B-grade action movie.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

US Friend Code
    Spoiler:
    Seeing the art of the red hood following Ayaka made me think of the red shadow (Counter Guardian?) in Mahoyo.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajayfeather View Post
    HOLDING MY HEAD AT THE FLAT SPOILERS..............................
    BRING ORE FLAT BACK BRING ORE FLAT BACK BRING ORE FLAT BACK

EDIT:

FUCK YOU FALDEUS
    Even if it's not a proper end, I didnt expect Marita to do that at all

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Watcher and Universal Bird's-Eye feel like they should be Class Skills instead.

Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    ayaka & tine
    Richard gets fed an illusion by Prelati that shows him Irisviel and Artoria (so presumably the events of Zero). Afterwards he proclaims that Camelot's fall was the fault of the Round Table and that Camelot should not exist in the modern age.
    Richards sees the red ghost following Ayaka around and tries to Excaliblast it. No idea what happens.
    Flat meets Ayaka and is about to reveal her true nature when the stuff "translated" before happens.

Gilgamesh is still unconscious and being healed/kept alive by Tine and Enkidu. It's explained that Humbaba's stone blade contained some sort of other hyper-poison like the Hydra poison and the poisons somewhat counteracted each other for a while. Enkidu seems to be doing something across the city with his chains but it's unclear what.

it's all stuff from /fgog/ and baidu so take all of it with a fistful of salt until someone competent can TL it.
    I have been cucked from satisfaction twice, damn you Narita!

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Even if it's not a proper end, I didnt expect Marita to do that at all
    Spoiler:
    This is Narita, I have seen characters coming back from worse.

Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    Spoiler:
    This is Narita, I have seen characters coming back from worse.
    Good point

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Sigma asking Tsubaki's father what Pale Rider is
    "I see. In my opinion the Servant who protects my cute Tsubaki conciously created a bounded field. It's out of my speciality but it seems to be a type of Reality Marble?""...?"
    "Tsubaki's Servant is probably the manifestation of a concept. My conclusion is death, nothingness, or even illness intentionally given a personality. In my homeland, Japan, we have a monster called the Yanari, the house rattler, to explain the creaking in houses. It's a primitive kind of magecraft that gives this being a will, a form so we can mentally cope with the situation. However, if you consider the power of that Servant, it seems to be something world renowned. If I were to closely examine it I think I could figure it out, but I don't have the time. I need to retire my daughter from the Holy Grail War so we can spend the rest of our days together."

Possible demon information?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Spoiler:
    So Tsubaki's dad has a role beyond getting offed and deserving it for being a huge asshole?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself