Page 460 of 680 FirstFirst ... 360410450455458459460461462465470510560 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,200 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    I don't think it works like that.
    *Caster sends 12 skeleton soldiers*

JP Friend Code
    I have a really stupid question regarding Herc that's been stuck in my mind for quite some time: how much of his body is naturally his own+GH and how much of it is ripped because of the Berserker class?
    I've always assumed he would've been like the classic FSN Herc but sane and with other weapons, when alive and/or if summoned in other classes, but the strange fake manga (which I think at this point was planned and accepted by Nasu & co so it contains legit informations and designs) shows us that he was more Alkeides-like when alive and when summoned before the corruption.
    Granted, he was still huge (like, he's at least double the height of Jason, and he's 181 cm) and I actually like that design, and it makes sense than he was more human-like while doing the labors, but now I'm not sure how things work.

Like, he's always summoned with GH, right? And we got confirmation that he had GH in FSF at first, right? But his body was the same as in the flashback (and only got skinnier and smaller after corruption), so... the absolute unit of a body he gets as a Berserker is more due to the class than GH itself? And he would just look as a normal, more-than-two-meters-tall, ripped greek if he was summoned in a non-Berserker class (even with GH)?

Agh I hope I'm not making my question more confused that it should be.

Spoiler:

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelp24 View Post
    I really wonder what the stable labour will be at this rate, summoning a load of cows, summoning a flood, summoning the toxic amounts of excrement? The possibilities are endless.
    IIRC his thing for the fourth labour (the boar) is Chiron's immortality, so it doesn't directly have to be the labour itself.

- - - Updated - - -

I do think the deer will be, like, the concept of chasing it for a year, the stables'll be the flood or the embankment, the cattle of Geryon will have something to do with either the Pillars or Helios's boar, and the apples will have something to do with holding up the sky. Maybe it'll be like a gravity style attack where he drops the sky on someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    and the apples will have something to do with holding up the sky. Maybe it'll be like a gravity style attack where he drops the sky on someone.
    Anti Purge maybe?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    He's more monstrous due to being a Berserker. More human/normal when an Archer.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    and the apples will have something to do with holding up the sky. Maybe it'll be like a gravity style attack where he drops the sky on someone.
    Oh shit. Narita's totally going to have Alcides hold the Bull of Heaven when it comes rolling into town and claim that he held up the sky so holding up a storm like this is nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

he'll just use reincarnation pandora on the bull and strip it of divinity

JP Friend Code
    If we go by Atalanta's skill description, the apples are supposed to be an irresistable lure (unless the idea scrapped entirely). But it's hard to tell if Alcides' denial of divinity reflects on them as well.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure Atalanta's golden apples are different from the Hesperides' ones, and different again from Paris's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Well, the sources are variate. I remember reading one which outright state Eris stole the apple from Hesperides. It would be weird to have 3 different types of golden apples provided by gods

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Experience View Post
    Well, the sources are variate. I remember reading one which outright state Eris stole the apple from Hesperides. It would be weird to have 3 different types of golden apples provided by gods
    Just think of it as modern mobile phone versions, Golden Apple XS, Golden Apple XS Max and Golden Apple XR. In fact I'm surprised that this hasn't already been made into a joke

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure Atalanta's golden apples are different from the Hesperides' ones, and different again from Paris's.
    It's the same

夜魔 Nightmare
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code

Is this about QSH?

Quote Originally Posted by BHP View Post
    Is this about QSH?
    LOL
    Yeah, FGO spoiled Narita's plans once again
    Spoiler:
    Basically, Narita planned from the start that QSH was going to be summoned from his NP (the crossbow) but since he debuted already on FGO, Narita changed the character

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    It's almost as if others will eventually get there if you don't do things fast enough first, Narita-san.

US Friend Code
    GO SQH is pretty different from what would have been anyway, since GO's is from a Lostbelt. I don't see the need to change here, SF's version would just be Proper Human History's QSH.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shame, I would've really liked to have seen a PHH Qin Shi Huang with his initial concept design.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I wonder how much Constellation Wank Herk would get if he were made nowadays, considering how in addition to himself like half of his labors also have Constellations of their own?

Quote Originally Posted by Lelo View Post
    I have a really stupid question regarding Herc that's been stuck in my mind for quite some time: how much of his body is naturally his own+GH and how much of it is ripped because of the Berserker class?
    I've always assumed he would've been like the classic FSN Herc but sane and with other weapons, when alive and/or if summoned in other classes, but the strange fake manga (which I think at this point was planned and accepted by Nasu & co so it contains legit informations and designs) shows us that he was more Alkeides-like when alive and when summoned before the corruption.
    Granted, he was still huge (like, he's at least double the height of Jason, and he's 181 cm) and I actually like that design, and it makes sense than he was more human-like while doing the labors, but now I'm not sure how things work.

Like, he's always summoned with GH, right? And we got confirmation that he had GH in FSF at first, right? But his body was the same as in the flashback (and only got skinnier and smaller after corruption), so... the absolute unit of a body he gets as a Berserker is more due to the class than GH itself? And he would just look as a normal, more-than-two-meters-tall, ripped greek if he was summoned in a non-Berserker class (even with GH)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate Dojo Q&A, Comptiq 07/2007
    Q: Would Herakles still be so huge even if he wasn't Madness Enhanced?

A: He'd still be huuuge! However, the stuff like the projections on his arms wouldn't be there. His muscles would become a little softer, and his face would show more humanity than it does now.
    The muscles, the spiky bits on his arms, and the more generally "monstrous" aspects of his design are all due to Madness Enhancement.
    Last edited by Holiday; January 18th, 2020 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    I wonder how much Constellation Wank Herk would get if he were made nowadays, considering how in addition to himself like half of his labors also have Constellations of their own?
    Eh, Chiron barely gets any and he's up there in terms of constellation fame. Then again he's not on the new side either. Guess we'll have to wait and see how constellations get treated in a post-Orion world