Page 471 of 680 FirstFirst ... 371421461466469470471472473476481521571 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,420 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Huh, that does make sense. Probably means he wouldn't have the Cerinean Hind either, since he had to free that too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

I wonder about that, because he does has Cerberus who he had to return as well
    And there is not really other "bigger prize" on the story of the Ceryneian Hind like with the boar

So, I'm wondering about Narita's selection criteria for it
    Last edited by Lobo; March 6th, 2020 at 02:05 PM.

It's pretty interesting, Heracles' 11th labor is about Golden Apples which is said to be able to heal any wounds and other damages, i wonder why he isn't using it?
    in the 11th labor heracles carries the greek world and get's the golden apples through atlas' help. there are 2 diffirent noble phantasms to choose here. 1st is the golden apples which Narita should go to because it's the legit labor and not something overpowered.
    the second is him carrying the greek world now i might be mistaken but i really don't believe one can carry the greek world after the Greek Age of Gods have ended. so it should be obvious that it's the golden apples. but why he's not using it?
    if he didn't use the 4th labor he should use the 11th.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If Alcides is completely aware his days are counted, would rather avoid that and is not using it the 11th, that leaves us with at least 2 possibilities.

1) The 11th isn't the Golden Apples.
    Alcides is not using the power to gain AP equivalent to size of his AP gauge heal the Hydra venom because he doesn't have it.
    In that case, the 11th should be something related to his deal with Atlas. Which raises the question of what would even be the practical effects of a Greek Texture Reality Marble. For any other hero, the easy answer would be mecha buffs, but since Alcides' entire character is centered around never shutting up about how every single mecha anime sucks ass, I can't tell what that would do for him.

2) The 11th is the Golden Apples but it's effects are extremely inconvenient for Alcides.
    Namely, the apples can cure his distortion into the Avenger class, which is the last thing Alcides would ever want.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I honestly wish it was number 2. Mostly because I want Archer Heracles back right before he bites it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

the greek gods used to eat the golden apples to keep immortal, right? maybe it transforms anyone into a god so that's why he won't use them

Chiron inmortality came with the pain or the pain is of the current poison?

Blog Entries

The full CM song is out now

US Friend Code
    Such a good song.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Huh, that does make sense. Probably means he wouldn't have the Cerinean Hind either, since he had to free that too.
    It could be the accolade of his chasing of the Hind, which involved it being so fast that it outran arrows, and was faster than wind (probably the fastest things Greeks knew had a speed), and kept chasing it for a long time. It's probably massive running speed amp+infinite stamina.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    If Alcides is completely aware his days are counted, would rather avoid that and is not using it the 11th, that leaves us with at least 2 possibilities.

1) The 11th isn't the Golden Apples.
    Alcides is not using the power to gain AP equivalent to size of his AP gauge heal the Hydra venom because he doesn't have it.
    In that case, the 11th should be something related to his deal with Atlas. Which raises the question of what would even be the practical effects of a Greek Texture Reality Marble. For any other hero, the easy answer would be mecha buffs, but since Alcides' entire character is centered around never shutting up about how every single mecha anime sucks ass, I can't tell what that would do for him.

2) The 11th is the Golden Apples but it's effects are extremely inconvenient for Alcides.
    Namely, the apples can cure his distortion into the Avenger class, which is the last thing Alcides would ever want.
    Like the Hind, it could be the accolade of having the ability to achieve it. It might actually bet the strength amping NP he should have had to begin with. The premise of the labor was that keeping up the heavens requires immense strength considering it can effectively jail an elder god. The Berserker strength power creep must die.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    Chiron inmortality came with the pain or the pain is of the current poison?
    It came with the pain.

'Activating it, however, meant nothing less than experiencing the same pain Kheiron had suffered.
    At that very moment, that ceaseless agony—the same agony that had led him to choose death while alive—continued to torment him. He was currently cancelling it out by transforming that pain and suffering into strength through the influence of the “mud.” '
    Last edited by I Can't Believe It's Not A NoblePhantasm; March 7th, 2020 at 11:04 PM.

Made an account mostly just to personally thank OSoS for his TLs of SF. They're amazing and you're doing God's work, bless you.

Quote Originally Posted by Glazy View Post
    The full CM song is out now
    Fucking awesome.

Is the kind of song I expect to be asosiated with SF.

now that enkidu's interlude is out on FGO NA, humbaba's official localization is Huwawa

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    That's how it's pretty much always been used in the series since Enkidu's bond CE. Just a case of them purposely using an alternate spelling, seemingly in this case because of the little girl personality aspect.

i recall there being some ambiguity whether it was going to be fuwawa or huwawa

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Huwawa is the Babylonian spelling for Humbaba and Fuwawa is the raw Japanese romanization of Huwawa. That's like arguing Ishtar vs Ishutaru or Gilgamesh vs Girugameshu.

Blog Entries
    Is that also why it's Erkidu instead of Enkidu?
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i am still wondering why a ligthbulb summoned a mesopotamic monster.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    well, thats wack

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria